While for most people, this sizing can be an important point to consider before buying a knife. Technical Specs . Length is about the only part that's close. The Spyderco Delica 4 is solid, proven, and made with excellent blade steel. Delica-sized would be the starting point. Blade Design 99,00 € Enchère. Dragonfly™ 2 FRN K390. I briefly discuss some of the features that make this knife brand truly superior. Mar 15, 2015. Jordanlynn. sharpguitarist Member ... My Personal Website---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting---- Spydiewiki Deplorable WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive! Poised above the Spyderco Round Hole is a point to set the thumb on, which provides purchase and control while cutting. Hi, I have recently purchased the Dragonfly 2 FRN. Not to mention, that a longer and a larger knife will give a better and efficient cut. While Delica will be more suitable and comfortable for the larger hand. WELCOME TO AL SALAM GROUP OF DENTAL CENTERS !!! That is not a problem for me because the handle feels plenty strong and it is a big part of the reason why this knife weighs so little. Blade Design. Check out the Spyderco custom knife modifications we do in-house. Compared to the Dragonfly 2, the blade shape is more streamlined. … Spyderco Delica Vs Dragonfly Read More » Due to the short blade, this knife is not very good for cutting and slicing large objects. The VG-10 steel is a high-quality material that is very rugged and durable. Help between spyderco delica 4 and dragonfly 2. hi everyone, Im looking to buy my first EDC knife few days from now and I am caught up between df2 vs delica 4. This entry references both the Delica and the Endura because they’re the same knife proportionally, just different sizes. Plain edge and folding, sporting the signature industrial appeal of the Sypderco brand, in Dragonfly 2 you get a compact pocket folding knife with some serious power. These are all very different knives for me. - Country of origin: Japan Elevage Couteau Spyderco Tenacious Black Acier 8Cr13MoV Manche Black G-10 SC122GBBKPS. But in other ways it is better than the mainstays of the Spyderco line up. spyderco cat vs dragonfly. The handle is made out of the FRN material typical for this line of Spyderco knives. Everything else, the handl… Nevertheless, it is still easy and comfortable to pocket. While if you look at Spyderco Delica, this product is a lock-back knife with a grind flat blade and shape. They feel solid and durable. Spyderco Manix 2 vs Paramilitary 2 – Conclusions… So to sum it all up, in the Blade Steel And Materials category, the most common steel for both the Manix 2 and the Paramilitary 2 is CPM S30V which is one of the best knife steels around because it is strong, rust resistant, and holds an edge well… Both knives have skeletonized steel liners which secure their blades when closed. - ERGONOMIC - Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Spyderco Delica vs Para 3 EDC knives are very personal so not everyone will agree with your choice but, we do think both Spyderco Delica and Para 3 are amazing in the size and price point. Your email address will not be published. Lately Ive been so pleased with it that I have been wondering if it would be worth upgrading to a supposedly better model, say the PM2. Therefore, you need to make a concern about whether you need big size or you will be happy with a smaller size. The Spyderco Dragonfly 2 or “DF2″ has a 2-5/16″ blade, an overall length of 5-7/16” and a weight of just 1.2 ounces. - Brand name: Spyderco A thin, gently tapered edge is tuned for fine tasks and frictionless edge hone, but the overall depth of the blade lends strength and confidence. One of the first of its kind on the market, the Delica opened up the knife market to lightweight performance, one-hand open pocket knives that just about everyone could afford. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS IN THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. The deep but narrow blade is its most salient characteristic. sharpmost.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to sharpmost.com (amazon.com, amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com). 65. - HIGH PERFORMANCE - The Dragonfly's success is largely due to its mid-size blade and ergonomic handle that features a front-finger choil and spine cusp. Only 1 available and it's in 3 people's carts. (Constant Quality Improvement) at the factory, so you can rest assured that you are getting a fantastic product. Dragonfly™ 2 FRN Blue V-Toku2/SUS410 Sprint Run™ (C28FBLE2) $104.95. The sophisticated texturing enhances the grip. See the detailed comparisons between Spyderco Dragonfly 2 vs Delica 4 below! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS IN THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. It also has sophisticated texturing so that it easy to handle and able to enhance the grip. It also has slip-resistant jimping and phosphor bronze washers. The Dragonfly was one of Spyderco's original lightweight knives and helped to introduce the use of FRN handles. What makes the Dragonfly ideal, it is mid-sized blade, ergonomic handle with a front-finger choil and a spine cusp. The Delica 4 has a longer handle, which is generally better for people with large hands. to the classic Dragonfly creating a new Dragonfly 2. Still it's not very easy for me to compare them. Delica made with bigger and longer size. Similarly, the Chaparral kicked the Dragonfly out of my collection. Hello guys. November 3, 2020 Uncategorized Uncategorized Don't get me wrong, I love the pocketability of the Dragonfly and it's perfect for most days, but the Delica hits the sweet spot for me. Spyderco: The best of the best! $135.00. Which this feature helps to secure the blade when it is closed. The Dragonfly is basically a smaller version of the famous Spyderco Delica, so it has a blade shape that is similar, but of course, it’s scaled-down…, Like the Ladybug, the Dragonfly’s blade is basically a drop point with the classic Spyderco lines and styling…, That being said, it’s a … 5 out of 5 stars (26) 26 reviews $ 61.70. Even both product comes from the same brand, but they have different features and dimension. Top. It is small, completely stainless, just waiting to be engraved or personalized. Chaparral has the Native's blade in a small thin carbon fibre scale for a discreet gentleman's folder. Such as when trying to select between Spyderco Delica VS Dragonfly. From shop CKGarage. For information, according to the official webpage, Spyderco Delica is selling at a price of 120usd, while Spyderco Dragonfly is selling at a price of 95usd. It is very convenient to bring around. It also helps better slicing. While Delica is not too much different, except that it has a bigger size so that it might not as simple as Dragonfly to carry anywhere. WELCOME TO AL SALAM GROUP OF DENTAL CENTERS !!! Whether Delica or Dragonfly, both are made of VG-10 stainless steel, which considers rugged and durable for long-term use. Spyderco Dragonfly is a compact folding knife completed with a leaf-shaped and flat-ground blade of premium stainless steel material. Our Impressions of the Spyderco Dragonfly. It may also be better for combat when needed. The Delica and its larger “brother” Endura have been around since 1990 in their original form, and they’ve undergone a number of evolutions and CQI improvements in the last 27 years, being in their fourth generation since 2006. e - f . Even by EDC knife standards. It’s definitely less aggressive.

The Cat’s pivot was similarly competent. Holding the Native in one hand and the Delica in the other, the Delica is definitely more grippy. The steel is better, the ergos are better, the lockup and action are better, the fit and finish is better. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Therefore, it can be seen that Delica consider more expensive than Dragonfly. In many ways it is clearly inferior to the the Dragonfly; it’s heavier and not as nimble in the hand. The cutting edge is 2-9/16 inches. Now however I'm thinking about ordering a Delica 4. If you're looking for a do-everything knife, I wouldn't recommend either as they're too small handle-wise, especially for the traditional wide Spyderco blades. Don’t forget to take a look at our previous post about Spyderco Dragonfly 2 vs Delica 4! The deep but narrow blade is its most salient characteristic. Therefore, many people also consider this product as a more portable and convenient product to carry. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. I am kinda worried, because it has no steel liners. Only Spyderco knows for sure, but this is one heck of a good lock. However, to notice that dragonfly is more suitable and comfort for a small hand. McKayK. They are different from the blade length and steel type as well as locking mechanism and even handle which one or the other may feel better for you. Couteau SPYDERCO DRAGONFLY SC28GPFG - SPYDERCO G-10 DRAGONFLY Plain Folding Knife C28GPFG VG10 JAPAN. On the other hand, Spyderco Manbug is even smaller. Therefore, the blade design is more streamlined and provides efficient works on cutting. The Spyderco Delica is just like the Endura, but a smaller, more compact version. The Delica 4 is an upgraded version of the popular knife from the 1990s along with Endura. However, after the release of the G10 Delica model with a full flat grind (FFG) there was increasing demand from Spydy fans for the FFG blade to find its way to the lightweight versions of the Delica. Dragonfly 2 Salt Other Knives can rust in peace The Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is also offered with an ultra-corrosion-resistant H-1 blade steel option called the Dragonfly 2 Salt. On the other hand, Spyderco Delica 4 is quite larger. If anything the opposite is true. A thin, gently tapered edge is tuned for fine tasks and frictionless edge hone, but the overall depth of the blade lends strength and confidence. - RELIABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE - The Delica 4 family includes a full range of handle colors, blade grinds, and edge configurations, as well as a blunted training version and a model with the Emerson Opening. - Best Use: Every Day Carry. Spyderco listened, and in 2010 the FFG Delica 4 Lightweight was added to the lineup. However, the big difference to see is the overall dimension of the knife. However, if you have a larger hand, then Delica is considered more suitable. Don't get me wrong, I love the pocketability of the Dragonfly and it's perfect for most days, but the Delica hits the sweet spot for me. ], Spyderco Chaparral Vs Delica [Which Knife Is Best For You? However, if you prefer something with a longer blade, you should choose Spyderco Delica 4. Whether Delica or Dragonfly, both are made of VG-10 stainless steel, which considers rugged and durable for long-term use. I decided that a Delica 4 is a must-have knife and ended up trading with a fellow forum member to acquire a Delica 4 in Blue FRN with a FFG VG-10 Blade. sharpmost.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to sharpmost.com (amazon.com, amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com). They both passing a tight quality improvement in terms of ergonomic and refined steels for the best performance. Endura® 4 White FRN (C10WH) $84.95. There are several key features to summarize on the two products. Dragonfly 2 Salt Other Knives can rust in peace The Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is also offered with an ultra-corrosion-resistant H-1 blade steel option called the Dragonfly 2 Salt. Paid Subscribers don't see ads! manbug vs dragonfly, Coutellerie . It has a manual opening with an ambidextrous thumb hole. Read also: Spyderco Delica Vs Endura. The Native 5 LW kicked the Delica out of my collection. Note that the Dragonfly 2 has a shorter handle. The Spyderco Dragonfly is one of the best small EDC knives on the market. Spyderco Dragonfly The Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is a second-generation knife that has undergone some stellar improvements thanks to the C.Q.I.-Constant Quality Improvement process employed by Spyderco. A pocket knife will benefit to help people performing various tasks in their daily life. Its choil makes it better in the hand than either the Delica and the Endura. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Vs 3 – Final Thoughts… So to sum it all up, in the Blade Steel And Materials category both knives come in a variety of blade steels, but the most common is CPM S30V, which is a great choice because it’s strong, corrosion resistant, and holds an edge well… Spyderco Dragonfly The Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is a second-generation knife that has undergone some stellar improvements thanks to the C.Q.I.-Constant Quality Improvement process employed by Spyderco. I need your help for me to decide on this, I mainly use the knife to cut plastics,office paper etc, I mostly do office work. New items are always being added so check the page frequently. You hear about knives that “disappear” into the pocket. From shop VotixEDC. - SUPERIOR QUALITY - The H-1 Hawkbill blade has a high-performance flat-grind and is available with a PlainEdge configuration. It is designed and equipped with an FRN handle. Innovative blade designs make Spyderco an EDC leader. I will swap the VG10 for the ZDP 189. One is a little longer than the MB and one is shorter. Berk Ozatay Loaded Pockets. The Cat is an odd duck, design-wise, with the Spyderco line. So trying compare a Spyderco … FacebookTwitterLineI LOVE this knife, but just can't justify the price. You hear about knives that “disappear” into the pocket. Favorite Add to Spyderco Dragonfly 2 FRN CUSTOM Coloured Pivot Collar * Make Colour Choice in Message Please * 1x Collar CKGarage. If you are considering a Delica or an Endura or even a Dragonfly, heck if you are considering any knife under $100, the Native 5 in Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon deserves to be on your short list. The Dragonfly pocketknife from Spyderco Knives has been a standard in the Spyderco selection for many years. Therefore, before deciding to buy one of the products, it will be necessary to check on the following information first. For some people, the price can be an issue since a limited budget can make people prefer a cheap product rather than looking for the quality of the product itself. However, it is quite handy and practical for most EDC tasks. The leaf blade shape and over-sized choil echo the styling queues of the Sage series ( 1 , 2 , & 3 ) and the Lil’ Temperance , which I … Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. greetings knife nuts, I have owned the Spyderco Delica 4 for a little over a year and it is still by far my favorite and the best knife I own. Therefore, you might want to consider this issue before selecting the most suitable product to buy. You will see regrinds, ano jobs, acid wash, and others. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Small EDC Knife – Amazon / Blade HQ Aesthetically, the Dragonfly 2 is a Spyderco through and through. 65. The product is suitable to use for Every Day Carry a foldable knife. It is 4-3/8 inches when opened, 2-1/2 inches when closed. Selecting a suitable pocket knife sometimes can be easy, but also can be difficult. It is very lightweight at just 0.65 oz. They use similar materials on the blades and handles, and they even have a number of common features including the spine jimping and skeletonized steel liners. Now, the revolutionary of these two products have reached the market as Delica 4 and Dragonfly 2, which are screw construction made and produce with an easy adjustment. Joined: Sep 10, 2013 Messages: 25 Likes Received: 10. Discussion in 'Knives' started by Berk Ozatay, Apr 12, 2016. However, if you look carefully, Dragonfly is designed with a smaller size, which more suitable for slicing large objects. It has great strength, sharpness, and edge retention. The longer blade allows for more efficient cutting and slicing. You've asked about my Spyderco; well, here it is! - Category name: knives Quantity . It has a total length of 7-1/8 inches, and the folded length is 4-1/4 inches. - Compact, folding knife with leaf-shaped, flat-ground blade of premium VG10 stainless steel, - Lock Type: Lock Back Conclusion However, Dragonfly offers a balance compact design with excellent cutting performance. Otherwise, you should prepare enough budget in case you look for a bigger product to buy. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Small EDC Knife – Amazon / Blade HQ Aesthetically, the Dragonfly 2 is a Spyderco through and through. Jul 8, 2015 #1. - Blade Grind: Flat, Blade Shape: Drop Point Spyderco have long been spitting out quality knives, and they’re a brand I would expect to continue seeing in the future. This extraordinary Sprint Run expression of the Dragonfly 2 Lightweight proudly features a blade with a high-performance V-Toku2 tool steel core flanked by outer layers of SUS410 stainless steel. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Both are also created with a comfortable handle. Spyderco Dragonfly Review. It has been continually improved and is still one of their great, smaller pocket knives. CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON. All-in-all, the Spyderco Dragonfly 2 knife is a lightweight little wonder of a knife that has an innovative handle and blade design that work together to make it more usable than most knives with 2.25-inch long blades. The following is a summary of each size of the products. Paid Subscribers don't see ads! I like the G10 version for the feel that Dragonfly has and it will be getting a blade transplant soon. For most people, the size is the deciding factor in choosing between these two knives. You need some sharpening equipment to maintain the steel, or just send your knife to Spyderco to let them do the sharpening for you. The longer blade will allow more efficient cutting and slicing. The Dragonfly is basically a smaller version of the famous Spyderco Delica, so it has a blade shape that is similar, but of course, it’s scaled-down… Like the Ladybug, the Dragonfly’s blade is basically a drop point with the classic Spyderco lines and styling… Jazz ... state and local laws or regulations. But this should in no way indicate pint-sized capabilities. They have similar body shapes, with ergonomically curved handles and leaf-shaped blades. With such compact and lightweight design, Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is very portable and easy to conceal. The unique Spyder hole makes opening a breeze and the variety of blade steels will suit any knife enthusiast. Support the channel! Spyderco Dragonfly vs Spyderco Ambitious vs Spyderco Delica 4 vs Boker Plus Nano. 16 results Sort by: Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Folding Knife 2-5/16" VG10 Satin Plain Blade… $95.00. Spyderco dragonfly or delica Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Jordanlynn, Jul 15, 2015. Get the best deals for spyderco dragonfly at eBay.com. Therefore, it is solid and lightweight too. It is very lightweight at 1.2 oz. Both Spyderco Dragonfly 2 vs Delica 4 knives are equipped with FRN handle scales, which are solid yet lightweight. Endura overall length is 222mm while Dragonfly is 141mm, Endura blade length is 96mm while Dragonfly is 57mm, Endura closed length is 127mm while Dragonfly is 84mm, Endure edge length is 88mm while Dragonfly is 48mm, Endura weight is 103gr while Dragonfly is 34gr, Endura blade thickness is 3mm while Dragonfly is 2.5mm. Description . It may also be better for combat when needed. Delica® 4 FRN Emerson Opener ... Dragonfly™ 2 FRN British Racing Green ZDP-189. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Jul 15, 2015 #1. Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Knife – Best Spyderco Knife for EDC. Spyderco Delica 4 vs Dragonfly 2 FRN/G10 Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by McKayK, Jul 18, 2014. The Dragonfly is basically a smaller version of the famous Spyderco Delica, so it has a blade shape that is similar, but of course, it’s scaled-down…, Like the Ladybug, the Dragonfly’s blade is basically a drop point with the classic Spyderco lines and styling…, That being said, it’s a little bit larger than the blade on the Ladybug, and it’s also more rounded and broad. - CONSTANT QUALITY IMPROVEMENT - Recently we applied C.Q.I. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Folding Knife 2.29" HAP40/SUS410 Satin Plain Blade, Pakkawood Handles, KnifeCenter Exclusive $204.95 $133.22 Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Salt Folding Knife 2.25" H1 Satin Serrated Blade, Yellow FRN Handles $102.00 $71.40 See More Reviews. It’s the same brand that has given us the ParaMilitary 2 and the Delica, which are both renowned as top-notch EDC knives. Jul 18, 2014. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 and Spyderco Delica 4 are two portable folding knives that share a lot of similarities to each other. The Dragonfly 2 maintains the same blade and handle geometry with leveraging points that make the Dragonfly cut and feel like a much larger knife. - SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL - The VG-10 blade has a flat saber-ground grind with a stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole. - ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT - Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Review: Best Lightweight EDC Knife?

The Cat’s pivot was similarly competent. It comes with a good handle of injection moded FRN or Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon. - Made in Seki City, Japan What makes the Dragonfly ideal, it is mid-sized blade, ergonomic handle with a front-finger choil and a spine cusp. Not to mention even with bigger size, still, this product is foldable and also suitable to carry anywhere. However, after the release of the G10 Delica model with a full flat grind (FFG) there was increasing demand from Spydy fans for the FFG blade to find its way to the lightweight versions of the Delica. Spyderco Dragonfly Signature Folding Knife with 2.32" VG-10 Steel Blade and Durable Stainless Steel Handle - PlainEdge - C28P 4.9 out of 5 stars 95 $78.40 $ 78 . It has great sharpness and strength too. Both Spyderco Dragonfly 2 and Spyderco Delica 4 have VG-10 blades. - ERGONOMIC - Designed as a carry- friendly folder, it comes with a left/right-hand tip-up wire clip, patented Bi-Directional Texturing on the handle, spine and choil jimping and screw-together handle construction. Both products consider very similar for those that never use the product. The classic Spyderco shape. $170.00. Our modifications have grown significantly since the beginning and we wanted to get them on one page. The cutting edge is only 1-7/8 inches. Urban Vs Dragonfly. It has a total length of 5-7/16 inches. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 has a shorter blade, which measures 2-5/6 inches long. November 3, 2020 Uncategorized Uncategorized Handle Design Jul 18, 2014 #1. Post by ProfessorMartini » Mon Jun 14, ... Delica 4 CE stainless, Terzuola, Urban Leaf, H1 Ladybug PE, Dragonfly FRN. - Manual opening with ambidextrous thumb hole One of the first of its kind on the market, the Delica opened up the knife market to lightweight performance, one-hand open pocket knives that just about everyone could afford. Spyderco Dragonfly VS Delica Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Jordanlynn, Jul 8, 2015. 2. ], Spyderco Chaparral Vs Delica [Which Knife Is Best For You? A pocket knife will benefit to help people performing various tasks in their daily life. The Spyderco Delica 4 is solid, proven, and made with excellent blade steel. 40 ($24.50/oz) $89.95 $89.95 The blade is flat ground and made of VG10 stainless steel. The two products come with the same handle design. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 and Spyderco Delica 4 look very similar to each other. See More Reviews. The next thing that needs to consider is the overall price of the product. Design and Dimensions spyderco cat vs dragonfly. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! If you prefer a lightweight product and smaller size, then Dragonfly 2 will be a good choice to select. On the other hand, Spyderco Delica 4 features a longer blade which measures 2-7/8 inches. Delica® 4 FRN British Racing Green ZDP-189. Specifically, it can be seen that Dragonfly is much smaller and even many people mention that it is the smallest knife for everyday carry. If you prefer a small, lightweight knife that is practical and efficient, Spyderco Dragonfly 2 makes an excellent choice. It’s not exactly awkward looking and it’s fine in the hand. 59,99 € Achat immédiat. They both also skeletonized with a steel liner. Product Title Spyderco Delica 4 ZDP-189 FRN Handle Folding Pocket ... Average rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 3 reviews 3 ratings Current Price $119.00 $ 119 . The blade shape is a bit unusual, pointer and more spearpoint than the classic leaf-shaped blade found on the Dragonfly and Caly3. The longer blade allows for more efficient cutting and slicing. Once again, the Endura is the full-sized version of this particular Spyderco design family (again the Delica is a more compact version of the Endura and the Dragonfly is even smaller)… That being said, the blade length on the Endura could be as short as 3.55 inches long, but on most models the blade will measure in at 3.78 inches long. Still, there are several significant differences, including the size, texturing, and carry clip. In addition, Spyderco Dragonfly 2 features a new, patented bi-directional texturing on the spine jimping. Renowned for its toughness at high hardness, V-Toku2 is a Japanese steel made with Swedish iron ore and enriched with tungsten, vanadium, and chromium. The Spyderco Delica 4 is a veteran in their lineup of knives. It has a four-way tip consisting of up, down, left, and right-handed clip. It is also more suitable to pick for combat or to avoid any criminals in case of emergency. In terms of design performance, it will depend on each person’s preference when using the knife. I also had a all-steel Dragonfly 1 and it was close to useless: heavy, slick, and very hard to open. LOT DE 3 Couteau Tanto BLACK SMITH&WESSON SWTACB 440C. On the other hand, Spyderco Delica 4 features a longer blade which measures 2-7/8 inches. The extremely compact … Such as when trying to select between Spyderco Delica VS Dragonfly. Delica® 4 White FRN (C11WH) $79.95. Your email address will not be published. You give little indication of usage, but I am happy with these three (that I own ) to cover small EDC tasks. The Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Folder. Compared to the Dragonfly 2, the blade shape is more streamlined. This entry references both the Delica and the Endura because they’re the same knife proportionally, just different sizes. Hey guys, just looking for some input on a new knife I want to pick up. Get your knife & watch coasters, stickers and apparel here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/rybosworkbench Delica4 vs Dragonfly 2 Size comparisons A couple weeks ago i bought a dragonfly2 but I misjudged the size and it turned out to be way too small for my needs so I sent it back. You'll see that I'm pretty opinionated about the pocket knife I carry. While Delica is not too much different, except that it has a bigger size so that it might not as simple as Dragonfly to carry anywhere. The same way when comparing Spyderco Delica VS Dragonfly.

spyderco delica vs dragonfly

Resin Essential Oils, Food Chain For Kids, Code Promo Planet Puzzle, Saddle Rock South Master Association, Foundation Of Education Pdf,