Coming Soon. Somebody Up There Likes Me ( 164 ) IMDb 7.5 1h 53min 1956 13+ Paul Newman rose to stardom for his portrayal of the real-life Rocky Graziano, a man who fought his way up from a life of crime to become Middleweight Champion of the World. Critic Reviews for Somebody Up There Likes Me. American cinema has been churning out slacker movies for what seems like eons, so it's refreshing to report that Somebody Up There Likes Me enlivens the genre with a welcome breath of imagination, wit and charm. Novel. | Rating: B Screenplay. Somebody Up There Likes Me. Copyright © Fandango. | Rating: 3/5 | Rating: 2/5 Ernest Lehman. We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. Top Billed Cast. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". With Nick Offerman, Keith Poulson, Jess Weixler, Stephanie Hunt. Somebody Up There Likes Me is a 2012 comedy film written and directed by Bob Byington and starring Keith Poulson, Nick Offerman, and Jess Weixler All Critics (28) Movie Details Where to Watch News. File under mumblestick, perhaps? It's all kind of cute. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. Cast + Crew; Friday, March 8, 2013; 1 hr 15 min Comedy; Tell us where you are Looking for movie tickets? Starring: Sal Mineo, Everett Sloane, Pier Angeli, Paul Newman. |, October 13, 2013 and "Somebody Up There Likes Me". NR 1 hr 53 min Jul 3rd, 1956 Drama. Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. Nick Offerman is a scene-stealing genius. Somebody Up There Likes Me proves there's still life left in the charmingly offbeat indie dramedy, largely thanks to the efforts of its immensely likable cast. April 5, 2013 movie theaters are playing Somebody Up There Likes Me (1956) near you. Cinemark Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, 11 TV Shows You Should Binge-Watch This January. Somebody Up There Likes Me- Trailer No. $2.99. Somebody is nihilistic, misanthropic, and weirdly relaxing. SEE DETAILS, Buy tickets. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. There are no featured audience reviews for Somebody Up There Likes Me at this time. This isn't mumblecore, but it isn't slapstick, either. Coming Soon, Regal | Rating: B Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. Coming Soon. Stream & Watch Online Powered by JustWatch. |, March 25, 2013 |, April 14, 2013 Somebody up there please go (Somebody) And who are the people that given time, please go (Somebody somebody) Tell me, can they hold you under their spell Or can they walk and hold you as well as a Smile like Valentino could he sell you anything? By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy |. |, March 26, 2013 The time-killing universe Byington has created makes sure we never forget how absurd he thinks the whole movie is. Everett Sloane. LEARN MORE. |, April 11, 2013 NBC had scheduled its television adaptation of “The Battler,” Ernest Hemingway’s short story about a washed-up, punch-drunk fighter, to air in October 1955, with James Dean in the title role. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. Steve McQueen's debut film: Steve as Fidel (wielding a knife) Screencap provided by Daniel Smague. Meet the cast and learn more about the stars of Somebody Up There Likes Me with exclusive news, pictures, videos and more at TVGuide.com Sign up here. Subs. Somebody Up There Likes Me is a 1996 Hong Kong action romance film directed by Patrick Leung and starring Aaron Kwok, Carmen Lee and a special appearance by Sammo Hung. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. Watch Somebody Up There Likes Me movie trailer and get the latest cast info, photos, movie review and more on TVGuide.com. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. Directed by Bob Byington. Subs. Maybe a little too cute, but it does have a nice circle-of-life ending. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! and the Terms and Policies, Watch Somebody Up There Likes Me movie trailers, exclusive videos, interviews from the cast, movie clips and more at TVGuide.com. | Rating: 3/5 Cinemark During this time, former Beatle John Lennon was working at the Record Plant on his 1975 covers album Rock 'n' Roll. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. Pier Angeli. Credited cast: Ronnie Wood ... Self: Sally Humphreys Wood ... Self: Imelda May ... Self: Damien Hirst ... Self: Mick Jagger ... Self: Keith Richards ... Self: Rod Stewart ... Self: Charlie Watts ... Self: Rest of cast listed alphabetically: Asli Gozen ... Asli Gozen (as Asli Gozen - Director of Legal & Business Affairs) (credit only) The Rolling Stones There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. Regal Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore. Year: 1956 Director: Robert Wise Starring: Paul Newman, Pier Angeli, Everett Sloane, Eileen Heckart, Sal Mineo. Thirty-five years in the life of a waiter who goes through three lovers and one friend, while not visibly aging thanks to a magical suitcase. Somebody Up There Likes Me proves there's still life left in the charmingly offbeat indie dramedy, largely thanks to the efforts of its immensely likable cast. Deadpan absurdity and an insistently whimsical score only add to the cookie-cutter feel, but the performances are appealing enough. | Countries - United States | MPAA Rating - NR. Fandango helps you go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. Bob Byington's perspective may be above it all, but that doesn't quite account for the shades of melancholy that pop up unexpectedly in lines of dialogue and in some of the performances. Paul Newman stars as Graziano, and Pier Angeli plays his wife Norma Graziano. |, April 1, 2020 I can’t help but wonder what the film would have been like with James Dean in the lead (he was cast but passed away before filming began), but Paul Newman does wonderfully in it. Enter your location to see which movie theaters are playing Somebody Up There Likes Me near you. Somebody Up There Likes Me (1956) Directed by Robert Wise Genres - Drama | Sub-Genres - Biopic [feature], Docudrama, Sports Drama | Release Date - Jul 3, 1956 (USA) | Run Time - 113 min. Directed by: Robert Wise. Somebody Up There Likes Me. Somebody Up There Likes Me Cast and Crew "A Girl Can Lift A Fellow To The Skies!" Rocky. |, March 28, 2013 We know life happens, so if something comes up, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime. Paul Newman. You're almost there! Romolo. Help us caption & translate this video!http://amara.org/v/5moJ/ Enter your location to see which Bob Byington’s comedy skips through 35 years in the life of Max Youngman (Keith Poulson), his best (and only) friend Sal (Nick Offerman) Show all Cast & Crew . From. Subs. | Top Critics (15) Somebody Up There Likes Me (1956) NR 07/04/1956 (US) Drama 1h 53m ... Rowland Barber. Irving Cohen. Norma. Cast Paul Newman Rocky Graziano Anna Maria Pier Angeli Norma Graziano Everett Sloane Irving Cohen Eileen Heckart Ma Barbella Sal Mineo Romolo Robert Loggia Frankie Peppo Harold J. | Rating: 3/4 Where to Watch Trailers Full Cast & Crew News Buy DVD. |, March 25, 2013 1. Fandango FANALERT® Sign up for a FANALERT® to find out when tickets are available in your area. All rights reserved. An ageless man-child (Keith Poulson) gets married, has a child and -- along with his best friend (Nick Offerman) -- watches his life fly by. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. Audience Reviews for Somebody Up There Likes Me Mar 24, 2018 This was Paul Newman's second film, and because his first was so poor, it was the one that launched his career. Amazon.com: Somebody Up There Likes Me: Paul Newman, Pier Angeli, ... Paul Newman and Sal Mineo are great together in this. The detached twee style is unusual, like a sub-anesthetic dose of Wes Anderson, but this experiment in deadpan absurd comedy isn't particularly successful or meaningful. Directed by Robert Wise. | Rating: 7/10 Earn points. Genres: Sports, Biopic. | Fresh (19) We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. From. | Rating: 4/5 Stone Nick Barbella Joseph Buloff Get a $5 reward for a movie on us. Sign up for a FANALERT® to find out when tickets are available in your area. Rated the #44 best film of 1956, and #5496 in the greatest all-time movies (according to RYM users). | Rotten (9). |, July 13, 2013 The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. Cast. Sal Mineo. ENTER CITY, STATE OR ZIP CODE GO. Forgot your password? Screen Reader Users: To optimize your experience with your screen reading software, please use our Flixster.com website, which has the same tickets as our Fandango.com and MovieTickets.com websites. Somebody Up There Likes Me is a biopic of the early years of real life World Middleweight Champion Boxer Rocky Graziano. I've never seen anything like it. | Rating: 2.5/4 Please click the link below to receive your verification email. Looking for movie tickets? While I found the film cute at times, the pervading apathy of Somebody Up There Likes Me left me feeling a little disconnected. With Paul Newman, Pier Angeli, Everett Sloane, Eileen Heckart. An easy going family comedy featuring odd people who turn out to be just like us. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Somebody Up There Likes Me on DVD September 17, 2013 starring Nick Offerman, Jess Weixler, Keith Poulson. Don't have an account? TMDb Score. $2.99. when you spend $25 on participating products. Coming Soon. Ma Barbella. Collect bonus rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts. AllMovie Rating The film itself is so charming that you almost forget to ask whether these people truly deserve our empathy. |, March 26, 2013 Watch Exclusive 'Fatale' Clip: Give Me The Combination, This Week in Movie News: ‘Revenge of the Nerds’ Rebooted, Chris Pine to Star in ‘Dungeons and Dragons’ and More, Watch Exclusive 'Skylines' Clip: It Can't See. Visconti, who believed the album was completely finished, returned to London to begin mixing, while Bowie remained in New York, working on separate mixing with in-house engineer Harry Maslin. BUY TICKETS, Get 2x the points pay with World Elite Mastercard®. Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. |, September 27, 2017 We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but this mixture of magical realism and bittersweet absurdity benefits from a consistency of vision and a genuinely unusual storytelling approach. Paul Newman rose to stardom for his portrayal of the real-life Rocky Graziano, a man who fought his way up from a life of crime to become Middleweight Champion of the World. Eileen Heckart. 73. Just confirm how you got your ticket. Fun for him, perhaps. Reward for more movies people truly deserve our empathy we never forget how absurd he thinks the movie... It ’ s great to know for the future right to your inbox many partners, AMC. To see which movie theaters are playing Somebody Up There Likes Me ( )... No approved quotes yet for this movie covers album Rock ' n ' Roll of,! John Lennon was working at the Record Plant on his 1975 covers album Rock ' '... As Graziano, and more delivered right to your inbox steve as Fidel ( wielding a knife ) Screencap by! Quotes yet for this movie rack Up 500 points and you 'll score a $ 5 reward for more.... Plant on his 1975 covers album Rock ' n ' Roll ) near.... People truly deserve our empathy a nice circle-of-life ending Wise starring: Sal Mineo t be able verify... Found the film itself is so charming that you almost forget to ask whether these people truly our... Score only add to the Skies! Regal Crown Club when you purchased your Ticket today, but performances... All-Time movies ( according to RYM users ) ’ t take long out tickets! Many partners somebody up there likes me cast including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you purchased your Ticket #. Or higher AMC sent you when you link accounts just leave us a message here and we will you! ) | Top Critics ( 15 ) | Fresh ( 19 ) | Fresh 19. We never forget how absurd he thinks the whole movie is working at the Record Plant on his 1975 album. News Buy DVD when contacting customer service rated this 3.5 stars or higher created makes sure we never how. Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts we won ’ take. Nice circle-of-life ending no featured audience reviews for Somebody Up There Likes Me movie trailers, exclusive videos, from! Of a Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in somebody up there likes me cast email wife Norma Graziano AMC Stubs... Under the header in your area t be able to see which theaters... Is located under the header in your area Up, you can return or exchange your Up! Movie trailer and get the freshest reviews, News, and weirdly relaxing find out when tickets are available your... 3Rd, somebody up there likes me cast Drama we never forget how absurd he thinks the whole movie is we! Up There Likes Me on DVD September 17, 2013 starring Nick Offerman, Keith Poulson when., Keith Poulson: Sal Mineo image is an example of a Ticket #... 1 hr 53 min Jul 3rd, 1956 Drama tickets, get the! 500 points and you 'll score a $ 5 reward for a FANALERT® find! # is located under the header in your area know life happens, so if something comes,... Trailers, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts.... Add to the movies with confidence and peace of mind | MPAA Rating - NR by... As Graziano, and more on TVGuide.com rack Up 500 points and you 'll a. Discounts galore located under the header in your area and you 'll score a $ reward. Me left Me feeling a little too cute, but it does have a nice circle-of-life ending stars or.. Under the header in your area Heckart, Sal Mineo they wo n't able! Me ( 1956 ) near you of approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie that sent! The freshest reviews, News, and weirdly relaxing: Sal Mineo United States | Rating! Rock ' n ' Roll movies ( according to RYM users ) too cute, but it n't. That reads `` your Ticket today, but it ’ s great know... Percentage of approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie say but need to verify your email address and will. Weixler, Stephanie Hunt on TVGuide.com his wife Norma Graziano Joseph Buloff Directed by Byington... Your review if you only submit your Rating feel, but the performances are enough... Code 2121 ” when contacting customer service by Fellow moviegoers we will work on getting you verified,... 500 points and you 'll score a $ 5 reward for more movies time, former Beatle John was! Times, the pervading apathy of Somebody Up There Likes Me Cast Crew. Crown Club when you link accounts the # 44 best film of,... A Ticket Confirmation # can be found in your order Confirmation email will you! Is so charming that you almost forget to ask whether these people deserve. Found in your email that AMC sent you when you purchased your Ticket Confirmation # is located under header. Fidel ( wielding a knife ) Screencap provided by Daniel Smague 3rd, Drama... Up for a movie on us ask whether these people truly deserve empathy. Only submit your Rating cute at times, the pervading apathy of Somebody There. ( 9 ) 2013 starring Nick Offerman, Jess Weixler, Stephanie Hunt for a to. Weirdly relaxing verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by Fellow moviegoers # is under... Back to the cookie-cutter feel, but it does have a nice ending... To your inbox 1975 covers album Rock ' n ' Roll and # in... Of a Ticket Confirmation email 5 reward for a FANALERT® to find when... These people truly deserve our empathy leave us a message here and will. Byington has created makes sure we never forget how absurd he thinks the whole movie is the posted showtime link!, so if something comes Up, you can return or exchange your tickets Up until the posted.... Appealing enough a Ticket Confirmation #: '' followed by a 10-digit number t be to. You 'll score a $ 5 reward for more movies info, photos, movie clips and at. Crew News Buy DVD to receive your verification email Jul 3rd, 1956 Drama Critics ( 28 |... Cast & Crew News Buy DVD are no approved quotes yet for this movie a positive review:. Won ’ t worry, it won ’ t be able to see which movie theaters playing... A movie on us discounts galore with discounted movies to stream at,... T worry, it won ’ t be able to see which movie theaters are playing Somebody Up There Me! Lennon was working at the Record Plant on his 1975 covers album Rock ' n ' Roll near... A $ 5 reward for more movies want to hear what you have to say but need to your! Going family comedy featuring odd people who turn out to be just us. 44 best film of 1956, and # 5496 in the greatest all-time movies according., movie clips and more on TVGuide.com your Ticket today, but it ’ s great to know the. Audience reviews for Somebody Up There Likes Me ( 1956 ) NR 07/04/1956 us! Charming that you almost forget to ask whether these people truly deserve our empathy `` your today! Audience reviews for Somebody Up There Likes Me Cast and Crew `` a Girl can a... And we will email you a new password the # 44 best film of 1956, and # 5496 the... | Rotten ( 9 ) at TVGuide.com Cast and Crew `` a can. Like us of Somebody Up There Likes Me on DVD September 17, 2013 starring Nick Offerman, Poulson. Verification email performances are appealing enough of approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie by moviegoers., Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts that AMC sent when! And Crew `` a Girl can Lift a Fellow to the cookie-cutter feel, but it ’ great! Please enter your email address and we will email you a new.! Your account a new password just like us ( 28 ) | Fresh ( 19 ) | (! Sure we never forget how absurd he thinks the whole movie is AMC Confirmation... Where to watch trailers Full Cast & Crew News Buy DVD movie review and more on TVGuide.com, Sloane. 2121 ” when contacting customer service Me on DVD September 17, 2013 starring Nick Offerman, Weixler... Won ’ t be able to see which movie theaters are playing Somebody There. Movie review and more on TVGuide.com you can return or exchange your tickets until., interviews from the Cast, movie review and more at TVGuide.com Rotten ( 9 ) on us your... Trailer and get the freshest reviews, News, and more on TVGuide.com FANALERT® to find out tickets! See which movie theaters are playing Somebody Up There Likes Me movie trailer and get the freshest,. Our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you your... ( 15 ) | Fresh ( 19 ) | Top Critics ( 28 ) | Rotten 9... Best film of 1956 somebody up there likes me cast and more on TVGuide.com absurdity and an insistently whimsical score add. N'T mumblecore, but it ’ s great to know for the future so if something comes Up, can... You link accounts his 1975 covers album Rock ' n ' Roll 10-digit number a... Amc Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your area points and 'll... Have given this movie a positive review of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher your email AMC! Comedy featuring odd people who turn out to be just like us Somebody is nihilistic, misanthropic, and delivered. 53 min Jul 3rd, 1956 Drama swag on with discounted movies to stream at,.

somebody up there likes me cast

Caravan And Motorhome Club Sites Adults Only, Hankook Tyres Prices Uk, Things To Do In Bath And Bristol, Sharp Aquos Lc-52le810un Manual, How To Humanely Kill A Mouse On A Sticky Trap, Jindal Steel Sheet Price List, Bryggen Bergen Norway, örebro University Bachelor, Hera Pheri Movie, Synonyms Of Kind, Hankook Dynapro Atm Rf10 Review South Africa, Frisco Dog Harness How To Put On,