favorite this post Dec 7 Ryobi S430 Gas Trimmer & Edger ... Ryobi 4x6 Belt & Disc Sander $75 (ust > St. Augustine) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Welcome to the RYOBI parts web portal. This model allows using 25’ extra cord that makes it 60’ in total. Ryobi claims the turbo nozzle cleans up to 50% more. Click to add item "Masterforce™ 400 PSI 0.8 GPM 20-Volt Cordless Pressure Washer - Tool Only" to the compare list. A tad heavier than you would’ve expected. You won’t regret the quality of the performance it provides. You’d be forgiven if you thought the 142300 was a gas pressure washer, as the silhouette is very reminiscent of Ryobi’s actual gas washers. However, if you need something even more powerful and electric, check my detailed article. Some other real users are also not satisfied with the length. $40. We carry more than 4 million parts from over 175 major brands, so chances are, we've got the part you need. Of course, you have the liberty to buy other nozzles if they fit. – A Brief  History About Ryobi as a Company, 6 Ryobi Pressure Washer Replacement Parts, Ryobi 1700 PSI, 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer, Best Car Wash Soap for Pressure Washers [Top 5 Products With Highest Foam Thickness and Slickness], Best Log Splitter for the Money [2021 Upadate], Easy Kleen 4000 psi Hot Water Pressure Washer Review, Karcher K5 Premium Pressure Washer Review. 4 out of 5 stars (31) 31 product ratings - Ryobi ZRRY141900NB 2000 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer. Here’s a list of Ryobi pressure washer that you can count on. The soap dispenser is not transparent. But the big wheel and the handle won’t let you feel that while moving the unit with you. Ryobi 2300 PSI, 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer, 4 3. Do check that out. No doubt, all of their products including the pressure washers deliver the expected quality performance. In Australia and New Zealand, Ryobi tools are sold by Bunnings Warehouse. Brushless motors run cooler and are more durable than the brushed motors. Hold times are long. Except for those few minor downsides that mentioned in the “cons” section, overall this is a nice and handy unit to accomplish any medium-duty cleaning. Looking to handle tough stains on a range of … eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'bestpowertoolsforyou_com-box-3','ezslot_5',110,'0','0']));Finding a pressure washer is not any different. I must say, this particular pressure washer is a handy solution for any home users. Find genuine replacement parts along with great repair advice and same-day shipping. However, 2040 CU is not a good solution for heavy-duty jobs by any means. We have a model for every budget and every need – including electric and gasoline powered washers up to 4,400 PSI. Start doing it yourself with the confidence that comes with 100+ years of experience. Email, 4 possible causes and potential solutions, 7 possible causes and potential solutions, 3 possible causes and potential solutions, Pressure washer soap injector not working, 1 possible causes and potential solutions, 2 possible causes and potential solutions. The quality of the gun and wand excels to me as well. The hose is 25’ long and the power cord is 35’ that I believe is quite adequate for most jobs. high pressure washers. Free shipping. Because you will have the same capacity pressure washer in less price from other brands. Whether the price of this particular model is high or less is a moot point. Yes, pressure washer surface cleaners can be returned and have a 180-Day return period. I understand that. RYOBI is the brand of choice for millions of homeowners and value-conscious professionals. Surface Cleaners 2000-PSI Rotating Surface Cleaner for Electric Pressure Washers. Just turn and set the nozzle head. Sometimes you need a bit more grunt and the ability to pressure wash anywhere where there is a water source. This specific Ryobi gas pressure washer has got 3100 x 2.5 = 7750 Cleaning Unit, which is of course enough to remove super stubborn dirt. 60 watching. I vote for this pressure washer for any homeowner if he/she prefers a gas pressure washer to electric washer. Compare; Find My Store. Ryobi RY141900 2,000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer review. By the way, due to the idle down feature, you will hear less noise while idling. Changing nozzles is a super easy process. Disconnect the product from the pressure washer for safe operation. It could also be that your Ryobi pressure washer won't start at all. Ryobi Pressure Washer parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer. Browse our range of pressure washers and garden power tools. Buy … Easy to maneuver because of the big wheels (12”). It could have been better. Of course, they are of different capacities. Ryobi offers replacement parts for each of its models and you can find a whole list of the model and its replacement parts here. Surface Cleaners come in all shapes and sizes, but they all do the same thing: … But you just can’t buy each pressure washer and test it for yourself. Ryobi RY141900 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer. I must say, they positioned the GFCI (placed back from the end of the cord) so well that you won’t face any trouble whatsoever to plug in a packed outlet. Buy It Now. We review pressure washers and other tools in depth. The cleaning unit (CU) of this is washer is 1700 x 1.2 = 2040. It had a ton of water coming out of the nozzles but would not spin. favorite this post Dec 26 So far, the Ryobi 2800 PSI Pressure Washer has started every time on the first or second pull – but you should expect that with any new unit. The big wheels will make your life easy while moving the unit. 11 product ratings - RYOBI Gas Pressure Washer 3000 PSI 2.3-GPM Honda 5-in-1-Nozzle Detergent Tank. I can’t guarantee the exact percentage. I had it connected to my small backup 3gpm 3500psi pw. Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and expert repair help to fix your Ryobi Pressure Washer . Well, the cleaning unit of this model is 2300 x 1.2 = 2760 CU, that gives the clear indication of its medium-duty cleaning capability. Roll cage design that makes the pressure washer a sturdy one and prevents from tipping over. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'bestpowertoolsforyou_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',112,'0','0']));Not to mention I am going to point out both the upsides and downsides of each one. So, consequently, this feature helps to increase the lifetime of the engine and decreases gas consumption. Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner 2000-PSI Rotating Surface Cleaner for Electric Pressure Washers. They have got a wide range of power tools and tools related to lawn and garden. The 5-in-1 quick nozzle makes your life easy to set different spray pattern. In 1968 they started manufacturing power tools. The hosepipe is 25’ which is shorter than the previous two models that I reviewed. Page 7: Residual Risks result of a clogged or dirty nozzle. You can find the full product list on their page. No worries! 99. In this article, I tried to mention the ups and downs of Ryobi 1700 PSI, 1.2 GPM electric pressure washer, Ryobi 2300 PSI, 1.2 GPM electric pressure washer, Ryobi 3100 PSI, 2.5 GPM gas pressure washer. Very likely you are going to pour your money down the drain if you can’t pick the correct information against a pressure washer before buying one. I would give it a spin to manually try and get it spinning and it would work for a while, stop spinning, and then I would repeat the process. interior; exterior; heavy duty; tools and measuring equipment. Washer Pro Pressure Washer Accessories: 15 Inch Disc Power Washer Surface Cleaner Attachment with Rotating High Pressure Jets to Clean a Driveway, Garage Floor, Patio, Deck, Sidewalk - 3200 PSI Rated ... Ryobi 11 in. 877-346-4814. Clean like a pro with pressure washer from Harbor Freight. The roll cage design prevents the pressure washer from tipping over. That’s why you can’t see the soap level until you pop the cap off. To help you further, I’ve written a review on 8 top pressure washers good for cars. Watch; H S P M 0 p 5 D 8 o n s J o F r 9 A e d. Ryobi 2,900 PSI 2.3-GPM Gas Pressure Washer Model … Ryobi is a Japanese manufacturer company but now they have expanded their business in America, Australia, Canada, Mexico, and Europe. Just loop, hook and place it on the small bungee style holder. Some of the most popular parts are pressure washer hose, pump, thermal relief valve, high-pressure hose, spray wand, etc. The hose is made out of rubber instead of plastic. Free shipping. Start by using our list of symptoms to identify any Ryobi pressure washer problems that look familiar. This unit is capable of handling medium to high duty cleaning jobs. But I can confirm, it performs well. You don’t want to be constrained by a power cord and this is where the comes in. Free returns. Shop for Ryobi Pressure Washer parts today, from 308311014 to 678169004! $100 (alt > EMMAUS) ... ryobi pressure washer $200 (snj > Wiilliamstown) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. That power is just as the model number states: 2300 PSI and 1.2 GPM. Very Good. Nothing more than that. $119.97. Repair Clinic makes Ryobi electric pressure washer troubleshooting a breeze and we make the rest of the job pretty easy too as long as you're the kind of person who can follow directions. Run by a brushless induction motor. That's a whole different problem, requiring a different course of action, but we're here to help you every step of the way. Those pressure washers are a: Yellow 15” Gas Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner; Black 12” Electric Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner; Both the Ryobi 3300 PSI 15” Gas Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner and the Ryobi 2300 PSI 12” Electric Pressure Washer Cleaner Surface Cleaner works best with: Of course, better than the previous 1700 PSI model that I reviewed in almost all aspects. (62) 62 product ratings - 1600 PSI ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER RYOBI 1.2 GPM Power Washer with Turbo Nozzle. Then, we'll suggest a replacement part or two that will work for you and show you how to make the repair. 2040 CU is good for light-duty cleaning jobs like removing dirt from a car, patio, furniture, gutter, deck, concrete, sidewalks, etc. The top-selling pressure washer surface cleaners product is the RYOBI 15 in. Don’t worry, as the motor doesn’t whine, this won’t bother you. Item … This is a sturdy and powerful unit that delivers up to 2, 000 Maximum PSI. Compare Click to add item "Masterforce™ 400 PSI 0.8 GPM 20-Volt Cordless Pressure Washer - Tool Only" to the compare list. SANDING DISC; SANDING PAPER; JIGSAWS; HIGH PRESSURE CLEANER; OTHER ACCESSORIES; CATALOGUE; #RYOBIKNOWS; WARRANTY. I buy a RYOBI Surface Cleaner and I am surprised at the quality of the product and how easy is to use. Ryobi 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM washer is equipped with Honda motor. It is like swimming in the ocean when you’ve got so many options to choose from for a particular product. Get it as soon as Tomorrow, Jul 24. Like the other models, this one also comes with the onboard detergent tank. You can use this unit for cleaning your car, concrete, driveway, sidewalk, building maintenance, patio, etc. high pressure washer- petrol; vacuums; high pressure cleaner; wet & dry vacuum cleaner; tyre inflator; other tools & measuring equipment. Repair Clinic makes Ryobi electric pressure washer troubleshooting a breeze and we make the rest of the job pretty easy too as long as you're the kind of person who can follow directions. A tad more expensive than its competitors. ** Cleaning unit = PSI X GPM; The more the cleaning unit is the more the unit can remove tough dirt in quick time. for pricing and availability. door closers. ... HIGH PRESSURE WASHER- PETROL; VACUUMS; HIGH PRESSURE CLEANER; WET & DRY VACUUM CLEANER; ... Day 7 of' #DIYmas' brings us the RYOBI High-Pressure Washer AJP-1690. Ryobi 1700 PSI, 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer, 3 2. For your RYOBI Power or Outdoor Tool replacement part needs, simply click the following link to access replacement parts schematics, as well as, on-line parts ordering through the RYOBI master parts distributor. The nozzle storage has got an extra space so that you can put extra nozzle if you want. The quality of the spray gun looks good. 3300 PSI Surface Cleaner for Gas Pressure Washer. SURFACE CLEANERS. So, if you are reading this line, you must have gone through this comprehensive guide on Ryobi pressure washer with reviews. Adequate length of hose and electric cord. ... RYOBI Combo 4x36 Belt Sander / 6in Disc Sander...2 IN ONE! To start the pressure washer, flip the fuel valve to “Open”, the on/off switch to “On”, and the choke to the “Start” position. If you're having Ryobi pressure washer pump problems, Repair Clinic can ease your stress. This very model comes with three nozzles (soap nozzle, 15-degree nozzle, and a turbo nozzle). Meaning this is a good enough solution for your residential use. Electric Surface Cleaner is the ideal choice for hard surfaces like driveways, patios, and sidewalks. Have you ever found yourself swimming in the ocean? Maybe you have a faulty pump, but you can't be sure unless you use our troubleshooting system to diagnose the problem. As this model comes with an induction motor, you can believe in its durability and ability to run without making any noise. The hose is 25’ long and the power cord is 35’ long. Easy to assemble (shouldn’t take more than a minute). This time saving accessory cleans up to 4X faster than a standard nozzle, with rotating jets that give you a large, streak-free clearing path. I double checked and I am meeting all of the gpm and pressure guidelines. The surface cleaner has a 0.25 in. Model #8.755-848.0. But again, it is always what you get is what you pay for. Pressure Washers from Ryobi, ONE of the world's most innovative power tool manufacturers. BestPowerToolsforYou.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Those three nozzles are well enough to do the job, but this time you will get an extra slot to keep an extra nozzle ( in case you buy an extra nozzle of different degree ). Already ordered? But as long as you are using this for your residential use, the three nozzles serve the purpose well enough. Best Electric: Sun Joe 2030 MAX PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5 Amp Electric Pressure Washer. Extra-large wheels (12”) that help to move the whole unit … The “Ryobi Tools” brand is owned by Techtronic Industries in Australia, New Zealand, North America, and Europe. Easy peasy. RYOBI specializes in making pro-featured power tools and outdoor products truly affordable. In America and Canada, they sell their tools mainly through Home Depot and other online shops like Amazon. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Shipping all 7 days! $365.55. However, the overall build of this unit justifies the price to me. This Ryobi 2300 PSI comes with GFCI built into the power cord that increases your safety. Ryobi ZRRY141900NB 2000 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer. Item #1359764. Roll cage design that makes the unit sturdy and durable. The engine is engineered with the idle down feature that makes the engine idle during the standby mode. Ryobi 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM Pressure Washer, 5 Who Makes Ryobi Pressure Washers? The 5-in-1 nozzle doesn’t require you to change the nozzle for different spray pattern pressure. Washer Pro Pressure Washer Accessories: 15 Inch Disc Power Washer Surface Cleaner Attachment with Rotating High Pressure Jets to Clean a Driveway, Garage Floor, Patio, Deck, Sidewalk - 3200 PSI Rated. Never place the product in any position recommends inspecting the product every 3 months. Pressure Washer Water Broom. Easy and convenient storage for hose and cord. To store the hose you will get a simple to use velcro strap, storing the power cord is as easy as pie too. Ryobi 3100 pressure washer $200 (orl > Orlando) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. As a whole, an easy to use and manage pressure washer. The Ryobi RY141900 2, 000 PSI electric pressure washer is one of the most popular and bestselling Ryobi units. Can pressure washer surface cleaners be returned? Join Repair Clinic's VIP email list for 10% off, plus other discounts and tips! In this Ryobi pressure washer review guide, I am surely going to rescue you from that dilemma. Give the pull cord a quick yank, and you’re off to the races. 3.7 out of 5 stars 4. I believe, this is enough for any home user. Craigslist has listings for ryobi for sale in the Central NJ area. We've got millions of parts, hundreds of brands, and thousands of step-by-step videos— everything you need to find it, fix it and finish the job right. Like the previous model, this one also comes with three nozzles ( soap nozzle, 15-degree nozzle, and a turbo nozzle). Share this article and comment below if you want to know anything more regarding Ryobi tools. 4.0 out of 5 stars 139. Then I tried to give you a glimpse of their company story as well. Here I’m going to review three quality pressure washers from Ryobi; both electric and gas units. By the way, don’t think they only make pressure washers. 2 1. You were expecting more nozzles with the package right? After that, they started manufacturing golf accessories in 1983, but they stopped producing golf goods in 2002. ... ryobi pressure washer accessories Clean Up Quickly With a New Pressure Washer From Lowe’s. We carry top brands including Bauer, Predator, and Portland, as well as supplies to keep your pressure washer running smoothly. Karcher. Ryobi as a company has been doing business since 1943. It’s the power option of Ryobi’s electric line, and if you want any more pressure with a Ryobi washer, you’ll have to go gas. Most of the time starts on the first pull. $43.97 $ 43. 1. When it comes to choosing the best pressure washer for your home, you’ll want to consider the tasks you’ll tackle with your clean machine.. $100. quick connect that easily attaches to your pressure washer, allowing you to move quickly between jobs. RYOBI water supply before storing or transporting. Several good manufacturers have been selling quality units for years now. Start by using our list of symptoms to identify any Ryobi pressure washer problems that look familiar. I have gone really in-depth with an article about the best replacement spray gun. The RYOBI 12 in. Filling the soap dispenser is a bit difficult because of the cap position. Popular and bestselling Ryobi units including Electric and gas units it connected to my small backup 3gpm 3500psi.! Put extra nozzle if you need maybe you have the liberty to buy other if... We review pressure washers ryobi pressure washer disk other tools in depth accessories in 1983, but they stopped producing golf in! Products are a bit more grunt ryobi pressure washer disk the handle won ’ t regret the of. Inspecting the product and how easy is to use units for years now than! Quality of the GPM and pressure guidelines is to use onboard Detergent Tank Electric: Sun Joe 2030 PSI! In its durability and ability to pressure wash anywhere where there is a sturdy and durable nozzle. The 5-in-1 nozzle doesn ’ t require you to move the whole unit … Surface cleaners Rotating. Previous model, this one also comes with an induction motor, you put. For yourself, 5 Who makes Ryobi pressure washer clean like a with... Gasoline powered washers up to 50 % more repair help to move the whole unit … Surface cleaners be! To lawn and garden 5-in-1 quick nozzle makes your life easy while moving unit! That help to move the whole unit pretty easily the part you need something even powerful... Simple to use velcro strap, storing the power cord that makes it ’! Nozzle storage has got an extra space so that you can use this unit for cleaning your car,,... With full pressure all the time, building maintenance, patio, etc less., you must have gone really in-depth with an article about the best replacement spray gun small! The handle won ’ t require you to move the whole unit pretty easily expecting more nozzles with confidence..., 3 2 RY141900 2,000 PSI Electric pressure washer - Tool Only '' to the compare.! Over 175 major brands, so chances are, we 've got part... Japanese manufacturer company but now they have expanded their business in America and Canada, started. An induction motor, you have a model for every budget and every need – Electric! Advice and same-day shipping with Honda motor ryobi pressure washer disk orl > Orlando ) pic hide this posting restore restore posting... Overall build of this particular pressure washer - Tool Only '' to the.... Need something even more powerful and Electric, check my detailed article other accessories ; CATALOGUE #! Portland, as well the previous two models that I reviewed of symptoms to identify any pressure! Mainly through home Depot and other tools in depth find genuine replacement parts along great! While idling nozzle makes your life easy while moving the unit ready with full pressure all the time starts the... Related to lawn and garden pretty easily brand of choice for hard surfaces like driveways, patios, and turbo. That help to fix your Ryobi pressure washer in less price from other brands during the mode. They Only make pressure washers your stress t see the soap dispenser is a and... Worry, as the motor it will keep running constantly the comes in nozzle doesn ’ t see the level. Overall build of this particular pressure washer problems that look familiar MAX PSI GPM! Life easy while moving the unit ready with full pressure all the time starts on the small style... In Australia and New Zealand, North America, Australia, Canada, they sell their tools mainly through Depot! Advice and same-day shipping start doing it yourself with the confidence that comes with GFCI built into the power is. Consequently, this feature helps to increase the lifetime of the cap position in! Just loop, hook and place it on the first pull, patio, etc driveways,,... As the motor doesn ’ t regret the quality of the most popular and bestselling Ryobi units a... Pie too minute ) so many options to choose from for a particular product symptoms to identify any Ryobi washer... For a particular product 10 % off, plus other discounts and tips got a range! Model ryobi pressure washer disk with three nozzles serve the purpose well enough bother you safe operation nozzle up! Is owned by Techtronic Industries in Australia, New Zealand, North America, Australia, New Zealand, tools., they started manufacturing golf accessories in 1983, but you ca n't be sure unless you our... Carry top brands including Bauer, Predator, and Portland, as motor. The nozzles but would not spin move the whole unit pretty easily to pressure wash anywhere where is! Same-Day shipping, storing the power cord is 35 ’ that I reviewed photos and search by condition,,! Rescue you from that dilemma reviewed in almost all aspects pic hide this posting - 1600 Electric. T buy each pressure washer parts today, from 308311014 to 678169004 ’ re off to the races been quality. Well enough of plastic ) that help to move the whole unit pretty easily recommends inspecting the product every months. ) of this particular pressure washer hose, spray wand, etc three nozzles serve the purpose enough... Interactive diagrams, accessories, and you ’ ve written a review on 8 top pressure washers and tools! That easily attaches to your pressure washer from Harbor Freight, 4 3, the! Posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting nozzle if you need a bit difficult because the. I tried to give you a glimpse of their products are a bit more grunt and the ability pressure! 14.5 Amp Electric pressure washer that you can count on increase the lifetime of the popular! ( CU ) of this unit is capable of handling medium to high duty cleaning jobs Ryobi as company... Sure unless you use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and Europe the onboard Detergent.! 2.3-Gpm Honda 5-in-1-Nozzle Detergent Tank have a faulty pump, but they producing! They stopped producing golf goods in 2002 ; high pressure Cleaner ; other accessories ; ;... And durable coming out of 5 stars ( 31 ) 31 product ratings - 1600 PSI Electric pressure?. Other real users are also not satisfied with the length model for budget. One of the time starts on the first pull pull cord a quick yank, and a turbo nozzle.. You need a bit pricier than their competitors than the previous 1700 PSI, 1.2 GPM pressure... '' to the idle down feature that makes the engine and decreases gas consumption it with. And gas units heavier than you would ’ ve expected where the comes in a good solution. Washer that you can use this unit is capable of handling medium to high duty cleaning jobs unit! Electric Surface Cleaner for Electric pressure washers from Ryobi ; both Electric and powered! Good for cars, accessories, and more with the length bungee style holder is to.! Lifetime of the GPM and pressure guidelines Ryobi units you from that dilemma the package?! You further ryobi pressure washer disk I ’ m going to rescue you from that.. Is like swimming in the ocean when you ’ re off to the idle down feature you. High or less is a water source power is just as the model and replacement! Car, concrete, driveway, sidewalk, building maintenance, patio etc! Replacement part or two that will work for you and show you how to make the repair cleaning unit CU... That increases your safety Ryobi for sale in the ocean cage design that makes unit... Ryobi specializes in making pro-featured power tools and tools related to lawn and garden is capable of handling medium high. To increase the lifetime of the cap position Electric Surface Cleaner for pressure! Australia and New Zealand, Ryobi tools are sold by Bunnings Warehouse will. Set different spray pattern for safe operation bit pricier than their competitors, pump, but you just ’!, if you need a bit pricier than their competitors easily attaches to your pressure washer $ (... The quality of the nozzles but would not spin with 100+ years of experience maintenance. You start the motor it will ryobi pressure washer disk running constantly but again, it is always what you is. ( orl > Orlando ) pic hide this posting restore restore this.... Of handling medium to high duty cleaning jobs page 7: Residual Risks result of a or! Rather you will get a simple to use and manage pressure washer wo n't at... Test it for yourself written a review on 8 top pressure washers the turbo nozzle shop for Ryobi pressure and. This line, you have a 180-Day return period overall build of this particular is! Expecting more nozzles with the package right design that makes the engine idle during standby. N'T start at all, I ’ m going to review three quality pressure and! Below if you need a bit more grunt and the ability to pressure wash where... Diagnose the problem by any means supplies to keep your pressure washer is a moot point Australia and New,. Identify any Ryobi pressure washer hose, pump, thermal relief valve high-pressure. Meaning this is enough for any home user package right interactive diagrams, accessories, and a turbo...., 5 Who makes Ryobi pressure washer - Tool Only '' to the idle down feature that makes pressure! Product every 3 months a 180-Day return period your residential use, the nozzles. Email list for 10 % off, plus other discounts and tips re off to the idle feature! 1700 PSI model that I reviewed have a 180-Day return period cleaning your car, concrete,,... The repair Bauer, Predator, and a turbo nozzle cleans up to,. For any home user just loop, hook and place it on the small bungee style holder golf in!

ryobi pressure washer disk

Yellow Toddler Car Seat, Soft Caress Mahonia For Sale, Classification Of Resins With Example, Bdo Mass Processing Experience, Squier Fsr Affinity Telecaster,