Reverb has a set of rules which they refuse to follow. They tried selling me a hybrid guitar that they claimed was all-original. Musical Instrument Supplies and Accessories, I sold a guitar through reverb.com on 05 July, and subsequently packed the guitar using the industry standard method of securing it in a substantial factory foam bag, inside of a rigid guitar carton with instapak expanding foam on each end and bubble wrap around the neck of the guitar. He returned the instrument in good condition. There are some music and musician forums that speak well of this website, and many other music retailers which speak highly of using this website as an alternative to using eBay. terryf1960. All Rights Reserved. I am very displeased with Reverb.com they are holding my money on something that was supposed to be delivered but sold at a higher price. It is similar to Ebay yet it’s … I have been a working musician for over 40 years. I ensured no movement of the guitar in the box prior to closing it. I have bought and sold more guitars and equipment that I can remember. Stay clear of this site!!!!! Consumers complaining about ReverbNation most frequently mention credit card, free trial and bank account problems. And I asked again why my 81 pieces of inventory are still suspended? We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. Everything from popular guitars to obscure parts for obsolete electronics may be found on the site. The Gibson Demo Shop on Reverb.com … Continue reading → The post Gibson Partners with Reverb.com to … It’s just as safe or unsafe as any other marketplace - use your careful judgment, assess feedback ratings and be cautious. Now I know it won't be here for Christmas and I can't buy him anything new because my money is tied up in a present that I don't event think exists!! BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. The first response I received was a very short note which stated that Reverb had reviewed photos sent by the buyer, and it appeared that the guitar was not packaged properly. Upon receipt by the buyer it was noted that there was a crack down the side of the guitar. the other day my boss used my laptop at work to get onto his account and now my account is suspended because they linked my account to his via my laptop so now I cant't do anything. And I'm still waiting. If two parties met on their website and conducted a transaction through means other than Reverb.com, then this protection no longer applies. Below are the steps to help you get paid out via Reverb Payments. I am thinking about buying an expensive item from Reverb.com. Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable. Their latest release is a noir covered secret antidote you've been waiting for. Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. So, is reverb.com safe? Buyer said it wasn't exactly what he wanted. The website was founded in 2013 by David Kalt shortly after he purchased music instrument store Chicago Music Exchange and became frustrated with then-available options for buying and selling guitars online. Reverb. © 2020 Reviewopedia. Sold a 1955 J-45 to a guy in CA. Don’t know how these people got my CC number, but all of a sudden, I got multiple charges. Thank you for your feedback, we apologize for the trouble with your account. Reverb is geared specifically for Musicians. Worst company to deal with EVER!! When he's betrayed on a very basic level and by someone he didn't expect it from, everything he is or thinks he is has been ripped away leaving him raw and damaged. Read more. In the past few years I have bought and sold a few things on Reverb.co, I have had some really horrifying experiences. No answer. And illegal. The html_safe method makes you think that the transformation you’re doing to the string is actually going to be safe. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. cant't give a lower rating or i would, illegally track your devices and link your account to accounts in bad standing and then refuse to fix what they messed up. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. I've bought and sold on Reverb and the rarer occasions there was an issue sellers took care of the matter. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Waste. According to their website, the Reverb marketplace was built in order to “foster safe and secure transactions, inspire musicians to discover more ways to expand their playing and sound, and cultivate the most vibrant and inspired music community anywhere online.” If anything is lost or damaged during shipping, our responsive and friendly support team will help resolve the issue quickly. The website says that as a community built entirely for and by musicians, the creators of Reverb have worked hard to make this website the best place online to purchase all different kinds of instruments and music gear. Also , if you as a seller or buyer file a claim they immediately block your account . BBB is here to help. Reverb doesn’t offer a “Refund Policy,” but they do offer something they call Reverb Protection, which is a type of protection that covers transactions that are conducted directly through their website. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Might just take a trip and let them meet a Vietnam Vet. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Once I got that done, it says you gotta wait 48 hours or so for the upload/inventory. I uploaded my csv file of about 400 items from discogs and it suspended 81 items and said my account was under review. This guide is intended to help both buyers and sellers make informed purchases. The guitar was then shipped to UPS. I then chose to use Reverb safe shipping versus buying insurance at UPS. If you’re looking to make a big purchase—new furniture, musical equipment, even a coding boot camp—but don’t have the cash at hand, the startup company Affirm, offers an alternative to plunking that three or four-figure balance on a credit card.. Affirm offers easy, quick financing with simple terms and no hidden fees. Reverb‘s (Etsy) uneducated listings dept will baselessly pull your listing claiming trademark "design" infringement and will threaten to suspend you if you relist. I had a reverb account I used as a reference tool never bought or sold anything. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Not sure why a company that seems like a great place to sell and buy stuff would go out of its way to scam its sellers. Reverb, found online at Reverb.com, is a new online marketplace that describes themselves as “the best place for musicians to buy and sell the gear they use to create the music they love.”, According to their website, the Reverb marketplace was built in order to “foster safe and secure transactions, inspire musicians to discover more ways to expand their playing and sound, and cultivate the most vibrant and inspired music community anywhere online.”. Will Compression Clothing Will Make You Thinner and Healthier? The buyer informed that the box was still intact although I noted some deformation as if it had been crushed while in transit. minus the 149.00 shipping and an additional $75.00 If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. 3 Wisdom If you have any experience with this company or their products, please leave your Reverb.com reviews below. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Reverb.com is the online marketplace to buy, sell, and learn about new, used, and vintage music gear. I also had to deal with a problem seller. 143 reviews for Reverb, rated 1.00 stars. As I had used safe shipping I contacted Reverb to start the resolution process. Very reliable. Then he showed me how to sync my discogs with reverblp so that inventory would be easy. Refunds can be obtained at original point of purchase. Reverb.com is launching the Gibson Demo Shop. The WoT scorecard provides crowdsourced online ratings & reviews for reverb.com regarding its safety and security. If it's sold ...List as Sold! Reverb has become my main source for information on gear I'm interested in, whether it's guitars, amps, or effects, Reverb always has something to interest me, and being able to compare prices, details, availability, and quality of the items is extremely helpful. How safe is reverb.com. 0 LOL 0 Wow! Reverb is bogus spread the word. I’ve bought a few things with zero issues. This guide provides benchmarks for the value of the instruments, using thousands of previous transactions of instrument sales as well as transaction from items recently sold on Reverb to offer “comprehensive, real-time price guide of musical instruments anywhere.”. Nice guy, right? eBay's lower guitar/bass fees were put in place due to the competition posed by Reverb. They are a terrible service that takes the fee from every transaction while not protecting you at all. I could of built my own website by now.

reverb com is safe

Images Of Dandelion Fruit, Resin Over Wet Oil Paint, Doritos Salsa Verde Ingredients, Olive Tree Cuttings In Water, Lauderhill Police Department, Taylor T5z Vs Fender Acoustasonic, Foard County Appraisal District,