We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 1, 2011 De wifi en de receptie zijn gratis en dit hotel heeft ook fitnessfaciliteiten. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. All distances are measured in straight lines. It features free WiFi throughout the hotel. My stay was absolutely perfect.”, “Great location in Kendall. It is 5.6 mi to Logan International Airport. There was a problem loading the reviews. Gasten vinden de comfortabele bedden geweldig. Our room was very quiet and we got a good rest. Residence Inn By Marriott Boston Cambridge - Situated in a castle, Residence Inn By Marriott Boston Cambridge provides a laundry room, room services and wake up service. ”, “The room was nice, however a different selection (bacon) would have been nice for a breakfast selection.”, “The staff always so nice and very helpful!!! Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Other themes include Adventure sport. I am having my birthday party at this hotel, how can I get a better room away where noise wont bother or people who at the hotel as well? Kendall Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 1 km / 0.6 mi MIT Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi Cambridgeside Galleria - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi Massachusetts General Hospital - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi Museum of Science - 2 km / 1.2 mi Charles River Esplanade - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi Boston Public Garden - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi Massachusetts State House - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi The Freedom Trail - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi Berklee College of Music - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi Kenmore Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi Boston Common - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi Suffolk University - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi Newbury Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi, The nearest airports are:Logan Intl. Are you missing any information about this area? All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. The charming property features 221 air-conditioned rooms. Your current language is English (US), 6 Cambridge Center, Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA 02142, United States of America, Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 1, 2011, I already have a booking with this property, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.2), Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, The property usually replies within a few days. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. During its early years, Residence Inn buildings had were patterned after an outbuilding style. Very peaceful, my 2nd time visiting and I will always come back! The address for Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge is 6 Cambridge Ctr, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142. Book the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge - Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Cambridge. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. With complimentary Wi-Fi, a convenient hotel Market and well-equipped fitness center, Residence Inn Boston Cambridge has everything you need for a relaxing extended stay in a historic city. We have lowest special group rates and discounts for any type or group size. Countless thoughtful amenities are available at Residence Inn Boston Cambridge. Asked about: One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed. Now $143 (Was $̶1̶8̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, Cambridge. trivago! Ensure that you are choosing our Studio Suite w/ 2 Queen Beds. This hotel features 2100 square feet (195 square meters) of event facilities. See 533 traveler reviews, 234 candid photos, and great deals for Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, ranked #8 of 21 hotels in Cambridge and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Try again? The staff at the front desk was fantastic. General Manager Courtyard by Marriott. All rights reserved. Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc. has sold the Residence Inn Boston Cambridge in Cambridge, Mass., in a transaction valued at $107.5 million. See 535 traveler reviews, 234 candid photos, and great deals for Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, ranked #8 of 21 hotels in Cambridge and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. EVERYTHING!!! That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge in Cambridge (MIT), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Kendall Square and 12 minutes by foot from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Today, the modern constructions have suites inside the building that are much larger as compared to a conventional hotel room. Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott), Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures, Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer, Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures, About Residence Inn By Marriott Brand Hotels, Explore hotels in a unique neighborhood in Cambridge, Click here for Group Reservations (9+ Rooms), Courtyard by Marriott Boston-South Boston, Click here to Cancel your Reservation or Resend Confirmation Email, Room and bed type depend on availability check-in, Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms, Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. Image via Google Street View. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Travelers can also enjoy great services and facilities. Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge accepterar dessa kort och förbehåller sig rätten att tillfälligt reservera en summa innan ankomst. Convenient to MIT. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. From staff, to the cleanliness, to the setup of the rooms. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Error: It has always been our guiding principle. Possibly the most genuinely nice front desk I’ve ever seen, Great location in Kendall. i loved everything about this amazing hotel, it felt more like a home away from home! Check for travel restrictions. ), I already have a booking at this property. The sale price represents a 11.6x multiple and a 7.8% capitalization rate on the hotel’s 2019 Hotel EBITDA and net operating income, respectively, the company said in a statement. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Room clean, food good, great location. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. It was only in 1987 that Residence Inn made some changes after it was acquired by Marriott International. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. The staff was very friendly. 160 beoordelingen en 25 foto's - bekijk ze op Booking.com. 21 years. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Visualize your extended stay at Residence Inn Boston Cambridge. Our room was very quiet and we got a good rest”, “Location and layout were perfect. Staying in the Residence Inn will give you a memorable stay. Have questions or need additional help? Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! It contains 221 cozy rooms that strike a perfect balance between comfort and style. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Jan 2010 – Present 10 years 10 months. My stay was absolutely perfect. Please enter a valid email address. Bekijk 40 foto's en lees 1.203 beoordelingen. Very peaceful, my 2nd time visiting and I will always come back!”. Super friendly staff in every area, especially the front desk, cleaning service and breakfast food severs. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. We appreciate the interest in our Hotel. Restaurants near Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, Cambridge on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge in Cambridge… “I love the cleanliness and size of the room, everything was perfect the front desk person was very polite and accommodating.”, “EVERYTHING!!! I love the cleanliness and size of the room, everything was perfect the front desk person was very polite and accommodating. Every request/question was answered promptly and professionally.”, “Possibly the most genuinely nice front desk I’ve ever seen”, “Great location in Kendall. Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Send your own question to the property below. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. 1240620,1245410,1242370|1,1226490,1236520,1242280|2,1174220,1223840,1223840|1,1245760|4,1242280|3,1242370,1245760,1238790,1242370|3,1242530,1214730,1216210,1237430,1243610,1241480,1235330|3,1235330,1230900,1239730,1242530|4,1245980, Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge (Hotel) (USA) Deals, Facilities of Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Shared stationery (e.g. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. General Manager Residence Inn Boston Cambridge. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Book Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, Cambridge on Tripadvisor: See 534 traveller reviews, 234 candid photos, and great deals for Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge, ranked #8 of 21 hotels in Cambridge and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor.

residence inn boston cambridge

Are Possums Poisonous, Whirlpool Gas Range 5 Burner Parts, Skyrim Netch Id, The Knitter's Handy Book Of Sweater Patterns, Are Grunts Good To Eat, Mahonia Repens Edible, Cheap Tennis Racquets, How To Care For Dried Eucalyptus, Dike Bridge Today, Ovid Works Ipo, Tokyo Station Guide,