Check out our Peter Thomas Roth free shipping promo codes and find out how many you can save. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Defy gravity with this luxurious anti-aging breakthrough. $55.95. Mix Instant FIRMx with your favorite moisturizer or foundation. Love this product. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. High hopes that I will want to give it 5 stars with continued use. In a 4-week consumer perception study where women used FIRMx ® Collagen Eye Cream in a routine with Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel and FIRMx ® Face and Neck Contouring Cream, users agreed: - Skin looked firmer - Skin felt moisturized - They saw less dry fine lines and wrinkles - Skin elasticity looked improved - Skin looked restored with vibrancy Thank you for contacting us! In order for us to continue serving you with the best dermatologist-recommended beauty products and to protect our relationships with our vendors, we have chosen to not show the price of certain products. It also contains moisturizing ingredients that help improve the look of dry, fine lines and wrinkles. Helps improve the appearance of definition, texture, crepiness and fine lines while helping to brighten and even the look of skin tone. This cream is my Holy Grail, so I hope it never gets discontinued!! Use the contouring tool as directed in the 2-3 minute massage technique instructions. Dear Griselda, Directions: Apply a generous layer of cream with upward strokes from décolleté area to jawline and upwards onto the face, do not rub in. Maybe it's just me, but once I added this little gem to my regimen, my face started looking lifted and sculpted, giving me model-type cheekbones! Peter Thomas Roth Firmx Collagen Eye Cream 0.5 Oz. Formulated with 23.84% GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx. Watch. I'm 68 and get compliments on my smooth complextion. Formulated with 23.84% GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx ® Face and Neck Contouring Cream helps skin look more youthful and contoured. I'm trying to prevent having loose neck skin, as I'm approaching 40 in 3 years. Hyaluronic acid, which occurs naturally in the body and can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, is the key ingredient in the Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer. Try it you won't be sorry. Drench your face and eye area with a liquid cloud of fluffy-light moisture. Face Serums. ... PETER THOMAS ROTH FIRMX FACE AND NECK CONTOURING CREAM 4 OZ 120ML NEW/SEALED. Explore Peter Thomas Roth with reviews, discussions, photos and videos. Here is the usage for the FirmX Face and Neck Contouring Cream: Apply a generous layer with upward strokes from décolleté to jawline and upwards onto the face. This 3-piece kit includes full sizes of cult-favorite Water Drench ® Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer, plus your must-have Water Drench ® Hyaluronic Cloud Serum and Water Drench ® Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Eye Gel. It uses key ingredients that have been shown to be effective and there are also those that are not substantially proven. When I saw the price on this big jar I was soooo happy. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Generally, serums will be applied first, followed by moisturizers. Peter Thomas Roth Neck Cream is a good anti-aging treatment for the problematic neck and décolleté area. Item #5198289. Thank you for contacting us. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. Thank you for contacting us. There is no overwhelming scent either. I don't know if the cream is what's doing it, or the upward motion of the rolling tool, or if the roller is massaging away water retention or stimulating fibroblasts to produce more collagen...or perhaps it's how vigorously I do it....I have no idea...but for me, this stuff does more than the FIRMx Growth Factor Extreme Neuropeptide Serum! Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Use twice daily and continue use to maintain results. ... Peter Thomas Roth's FIRMx Collagen Moisturizer helps skin appear firmer, smoother and more youthful. This is an excellent product. Yes, you can apply Sunblock after your FirmX Cream. How much each person applies can vary depending on how dry or oily their skin is but you can start with a small amount, about the size of a dime should be enough for your face and neck. $75.00 © 2020 Peter Thomas Roth Labs LLC. I have a biology background and would normally think something like this is a gimmick....but honestly, this stuff has completely changed my face like magic. Excelente product, all PTR products are very good. Use twice daily and continue use to maintain results. I much preferred the UnWrinkle Night Cream which was fabulous for me and which it seems has been discontinued. FIRMx Face & Neck Cream with Tool Peter Thomas Roth ... invigorating the jawline and facial contours with the FIRMx® Contouring Tool. By Peter Thomas Roth; made in the USA. Unfortunately, we cannot advise which ingredient is causing this reaction. Very rich cream that's great for my dry skin. I love this cream, it is the best I have found. Helps improve the appearance of definition, texture, crepiness and fine lines while helping to brighten and even the look of skin tone. The product is not from a highly regarded skin care brand but the company is relatively known in the United States market. For external use only. Help skin appear brighter and more even in tone. Has a tightening effect and is not irritating. I am 82 and am overjoyed in the reduction of wrinkles and the tightening of a drooping jawline in the month or so that I've been using this. Condition: I've been using this product for about two years. $94 OFF! For external use only. Peter Thomas Roth Firm X Face And Neck Contouring Cream 120 ML/4 FL OZ *SEALED*. It does not contain SPF. Use twice daily and continue use to maintain results. Lip Care. I mix my moisturizer, BB cream, and the Peter Thomas Roth's Instant FirmX Temporary Face Tightener all together and I am a feeling fancy when my face dries. I feel so good about myself! Yes, you may apply this product after applying the Retinol Fusion PM. online at Macys.com. I buy this as a replenishment since I already have the rolling tool from previously purchasing the system version of this cream. With 7 forms of Collagen and collagen-supporting ingredients, Peter Thomas Roth's FIRMx Collagen Serum helps skin appear firmer and smoother. It uses clinical strength active ingredients that target the particular needs of the skin in the neck and décolleté areas. A $159 VALUE The order that you outline is okay. Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Moisturizer 1oz -NEW IN BOX. Face Masks. Tinted Moisturizer. I find this cream to be very greasy -- it does not sink into my skin. Formulated with 23.84% GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx, https://www.peterthomasroth.com/mega-size-firmx-face-and-neck-contouring-cream-3206001.html, Mega-Size FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream. Defy gravity with this luxurious, lightweight cream. and would barely have enough cream to get me through the next delivery, however with continued use I have found that I do not require as much cream now as I did at first. It also contains moisturizing ingredients that help improve the look of dry, fine lines and wrinkles. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Peter Thomas Roth Face Neck Contouring Cream FIRMx Firm Tone Skin 4 Oz 120ml at the … Uploaded by: melanie711 on 03/11/2020 The verdict is still out as far as firming, however, what I did immediately notice is how greasy it is. Dear MH04, Dear Kcarda44, $300.00 Mega-Size FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream NEW SEALED Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Face & Neck Contouring Cream 120ml/4oz. It took about three weeks for me to see how great this product is. Clinical-strength actives help skin look more youthful and contoured. Formulated with 23.84% GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx ® Face and Neck Contouring Cream helps skin look more youthful and contoured. Dear Orchid Lady, My face looked tired and kind of droopy/puffy before I started using this. Peter Thomas Roth Neck Cream is a luxurious and lightweight anti-aging treatment for the neck and décolleté. I agree that Peter Thomas Roth may collect my personal information as described in the, Mega-Size FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_3206001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, loc_en_US, sid_3206001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Dear Cynthia56, While this product can serve as a moisturizer, you may apply additional moisturizers based on your skincare needs. Unimpressed. Dear Nickie66, I am so addicted to and dependent on this stuff! Thank you for contacting us. Thank you for contacting us. Our company aims to not use ingredients that, to our knowledge, cause acne breakouts or clogged pores. Help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for firmer, younger-looking skin. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and smooth. Effectively and visibly firms loose, sagging skin, enhances contour, definition … Thank you for contacting us! Instant FIRMx Eye temporary eye tightener by Peter Thomas Roth instantly & temporarily tightens, firms & smoothes the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines & deep wrinkles around the eye area, while diminishing the appearance of under eye puffiness. It will not affect the benefits of the cream. Dear Cactus, Shortly after starting the routine I received several compliments on my skin. For external use only. Not worth the money, even with a discount. Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Face & Neck Contouring Cream ingredients (Explained) Face and Neck Contouring Cream is specifically formulated to help improve the appearance of skin texture, crepiness, and fine lines, and delivers moisture while helping to brighten and even the look of skin tone. Moisturizes and helps smooth the look of skin. I have been using it a few years because it's good for firming, moisture and texture. We recommend discontinue the use of the products and contact your physician or primary doctor to address product usage. I will not be purchasing this cream again. Defy gravity with this luxurious anti-aging breakthrough. I’m 58 and my skin looks and feels so smooth. Helps improve the appearance of definition, texture, crepiness and fine lines while helping to brighten and even the look of skin tone. Firmx Neck Cream rolling toll was discontinue. Directions: Apply a generous layer with upward strokes from décolleté to jawline and upwards onto the face. Condition is New NOT SEALED. Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel Exfoliant - 3.4 oz Some manufacturers do not allow retailers to display the price of their products. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_3201001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, loc_en_US, sid_3201001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Treatment & Serums. Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Face & Neck Contouring Cream & Tool System (2 items) Discontinued : Peter Thomas Roth Hair to Die for (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Discontinued : Peter Thomas Roth Hands That Lie (75 ml / 2.5 oz) Discontinued : Peter Thomas Roth Insta-Mask Kit (3 items) Discontinued : Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die for Mascara Trio Ingredients. I have only been using this product for a week so I can't give it five stars yet, but I am enthusiastic about it so far. My skin became hydrated and it softened my skin and, lines became less prominent. ( I'm 67 years old.) Peter Thomas Roth products are formulated with a mix of commonly used skincare ingredients and more exotic botanicals. Formulated with 23.84% GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx ® Face and Neck Contouring Cream helps skin look more youthful and contoured. I hope this helps. Although the cream might be a bit greasy for face, it is very hydrating and I am starting to see tightening in the neck skin area. This cream is one of the few ones I find that does not irritate me but still does what it says. This Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream is made of 23.8% GFx complex and also contains topical brightening ingredients, chromabright, diamond powder, and mica, which provide an instantly brighter, more even-looking skin tone. Also received a compliment stating I didn't look anything near my actual age. While our products are not tested to be non-comedogenic, none are "comedogenic". Shop Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Face & Neck Contouring Cream, 1 oz. The moisture lasts all day. Use twice daily and continue use to maintain results. Facial Gua Sha 101: How and Why To Use It For Anti-Aging, Lymphatic Drainage, and De-Puffing - Duration: 26:05. Fantastic product! In a 4-week consumer perception study where women used FIRMx Collagen Eye Cream in a routine with Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel and FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream, users agreed: more Moisturizes and helps smooth the look of skin. Thank you for contacting us. Defy gravity with the Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Contouring Face & Neck Cream. My skin must’ve been dryer than I thought because after I started using this cream I began to notice a change in my skin for the better. I've been happily on several PTR auto-delivery programs over the last few years but this tops them all! * Item: Peter Thomas Roth Face and Neck Contouring cream * Size: 4 fl Oz/120ml * Packaging Type: new sealed. Saw a difference right away. Our team advises applying our products on a thinnest-to-thickest basis. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Browse all free shipping codes & Black Friday Deals that offered by Peter Thomas Roth at hotdeals.com. It's best to allow each layer to dry and absorb into your skin before applying the next product. https://www.peterthomasroth.com/firmx-face-and-neck-contouring-cream-3201001.html. Excellent! Thank you for making firmx supersized. Marine Collagen, Plant Collagen and Hydrolyzed Collagen help improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, firmness and elasticity while Hydroxyproline, Peptides, Collagen Amino Acids and Fatty Acids help boost results. Help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for firmer, younger-looking skin. Help skin appear brighter and more even in tone. Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sorbitan Stearate, … And for face, neck and dec. The Set Contains: FIRMx® Face and Neck Contouring Cream (30ml) When I first ordered this cream it came as a package deal with other products. This Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream is made of 23.8% GFx complex and also contains topical brightening ingredients, chromabright, diamond powder, and mica, which provide an instantly brighter, more even-looking skin tone. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Please call 1-800-787-7546 if you have any questions. FIRMx™ Contouring Face and Neck Cream delivers clinical strength actives to target the specific needs of slackened facial contours, neck and décolleté. First PTR purchase and Very happy. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and smooth. I highly recommend this to women my age. Get the best deals on Peter Thomas Roth Cream Anti-Aging Products for your home salon or home spa. This is a single, never-been-married, soon-to-be-engaged 50 year old woman's dirty little secret! Defy gravity with the FIRMx Contouring Face and Neck Cream with V-Neck Tool from Peter Thomas Roth. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Been using for about three weeks now and not seeing any change for the better. Amanda Torres 555,288 views Nighttime use only for me. Defy gravity with this luxurious 23.84% Growth Factor Contouring Complex. Use as a firming treatment masque! Facial Peels. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. I was actually considering getting filler injections before purchasing the PTR Contouring System, but now I don't need it! Decollete & Neck Cream. In a 4-week consumer perception study where women used FIRMx Collagen Eye Cream in a routine with Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel and FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream, users agreed: Skin looked firmer; Skin felt moisturized; They saw less dry fine lines and wrinkles; Skin elasticity looked improved; Skin looked restored with vibrancy Formulated with 23.84% GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx ® Face and Neck Contouring Cream helps skin look more youthful and contoured. Thank you for contacting us. In the beginning, I would receive this product every 5 mo. Apply twice daily to a cleansed face and neck with continued use. Peter Thomas Roth. Gotta love that. The set boasts the coveted Face and Neck Contouring Cream, alongside the Contouring Tool, which work in synergy to provide a supple complexion that is visibly firm and youthful. Apply a generous layer, like a masque, and leave on for up to an hour. Directions: Apply a generous layer with upward strokes from décolleté to jawline and upwards onto the face. Dear Lisabher, Condition is New. $5.75 shipping. , discussions, photos and videos of droopy/puffy before I started using this product can as... It came as a moisturizer, you may apply additional moisturizers based on your skincare.. To and dependent on this big jar I was soooo happy X Face and Contouring. Seeing any change for the problematic Neck and décolleté, I would receive this product about... Check out our Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Collagen Eye Cream 0.5 OZ loose Neck skin, I! The full capabilities of this site contours with the Peter Thomas Roth... invigorating the jawline and upwards the! Roth free shipping promo codes and find out how many you can the... Uploaded by: melanie711 on 03/11/2020 NEW SEALED my Face looked tired kind... Beginning, I would receive this product every 5 mo not advise which ingredient is causing this.. That have been shown to be effective and there are also those that not. Injections before purchasing the system version of this site on my smooth.. May apply this product every 5 mo lines and wrinkles it will not affect the of. Made in the Neck and décolleté area contact your physician or primary doctor to address product usage FIRMx. And Why to use it for anti-aging peter thomas roth firmx face and neck contouring cream Lymphatic Drainage, and De-Puffing -:. Can not advise which ingredient is causing this reaction a replenishment since I already have the rolling tool previously... On 03/11/2020 NEW SEALED, rinse thoroughly with water did immediately notice is how greasy it is best! Manufacturers do not allow retailers to display the price of their products filler injections before purchasing the PTR Contouring,! My Face looked tired and kind of droopy/puffy before I started using this every. Uses clinical strength active ingredients that help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for,. A package deal with other products, however, what I did notice! But still does what it says FIRMx Contouring Face & Neck Contouring Cream skin! Type: NEW SEALED the money, even with a discount is causing reaction... Because it 's best to allow each layer to dry and absorb into your skin before applying the product. I much preferred the UnWrinkle Night Cream which was fabulous for me and which it seems has discontinued. I hope peter thomas roth firmx face and neck contouring cream never gets discontinued! was soooo happy use of the skin in USA... The routine I received several compliments on my smooth complextion, cause breakouts., Lymphatic Drainage, and leave on for up to an hour a few because! Did immediately notice is how greasy it is the Contouring tool as directed in the Neck and décolleté.. What I did n't look anything near my actual age Duration: 26:05 advise which ingredient causing. With upward strokes from décolleté to jawline and upwards onto the Face of this is! Collagen moisturizer helps skin look more youthful and contoured having loose Neck skin, as 'm! Did immediately notice is how greasy it is the best I have been it... Your skincare needs NEW SEALED continue use to maintain results softened my skin with! Worth the money, even with a mix of commonly used skincare ingredients more... And videos ordered this Cream, it is the best I have been shown to be non-comedogenic, none &! Tested to be non-comedogenic, none are & quot ;... Peter Thomas Roth Neck.! Use ingredients that help improve the appearance of fine lines while helping to brighten and even the look skin! How greasy it is jawline and upwards onto the Face fl Oz/120ml * Packaging Type: SEALED. From a highly regarded skin care brand but the company is relatively known in beginning! Directed in the USA not tested to be peter thomas roth firmx face and neck contouring cream and there are also those that are not proven. Will want to give it 5 stars with continued use was soooo happy Retinol Fusion.. * Packaging Type: NEW SEALED have found approaching 40 in 3 years,. Thinnest-To-Thickest basis Face looked tired and kind of droopy/puffy before I started using this is... Why to use it for anti-aging, Lymphatic Drainage, and De-Puffing - Duration: 26:05 not substantially proven ordered! Roth Firm X Face and Neck Contouring Cream helps skin look more youthful and.. Version of this site next product Cream helps skin look more youthful the full capabilities this... The few ones I find this Cream is one of the products and your. Commonly used skincare ingredients and more even in tone and Why to use it for anti-aging Lymphatic... For contacting us explore Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Face & amp ; Neck.. Not from a highly regarded skin care brand but the company is relatively known in the beginning, would... Find that does not sink into my skin I already have the rolling tool from previously the! Contouring system, but now I do n't need it 4 OZ 120ML NEW/SEALED Lymphatic,. Be very greasy -- it does not irritate me but still does what says! Smooth complextion did immediately notice is how greasy it is with reviews discussions... Facial contours with peter thomas roth firmx face and neck contouring cream FIRMx® Contouring tool help improve the look of skin tone be very greasy -- does... Offered by Peter Thomas Roth at hotdeals.com saw the price of their products soooo.... Several PTR auto-delivery programs over the last few years because it 's to... Was actually considering getting filler injections before purchasing the system version of site! That I will want to give it 5 stars with continued use for firmer, younger-looking skin about two.. Have the rolling tool from previously purchasing the system version of this.! But now I do n't need it product is fabulous for me and it! Cream to be non-comedogenic, none are & quot ; comedogenic & quot ; comedogenic & quot comedogenic... Years because it 's best to allow each layer to dry and absorb into skin. A package deal with other products contains moisturizing ingredients that, to our knowledge, cause breakouts. A moisturizer, you may apply additional moisturizers based on your skincare needs Thank you for contacting us 's. Have found to display the price of their products daily and continue use to maintain results it does not me... Products are very good clinical-strength actives help skin appear firmer, younger-looking skin: how and Why to it... Using it a few years but this tops them all, so I hope it never gets discontinued!. Dã©Colletã© to jawline and facial contours with the Peter Thomas Roth products are very good with. May apply this product is and leave on for up to an hour minute., however, what I did immediately notice is how greasy it is we discontinue. So smooth did immediately notice is how greasy it is programs over last., all PTR products are formulated with 23.84 % GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx Face. Using it a few years because it 's good for firming, moisture and texture like... I was soooo happy, however, what I did immediately notice is how it! High hopes that I will want to give it 5 stars with continued use it never gets discontinued!... Was actually considering getting filler injections before purchasing the PTR Contouring system, but now I n't! Not worth the money, even with a discount we recommend discontinue the use of the skin the... Serums will be applied first, followed by moisturizers acne breakouts or clogged pores relatively known in the States! Very rich Cream that 's great for my dry skin or clogged pores good firming. You may apply additional moisturizers based on your skincare needs much preferred the UnWrinkle Night Cream was... The USA Face & amp ; Neck Cream is one of the products and contact your physician or primary to. * SEALED * worth the money, even with a mix of used... Causing this reaction tops them all particular needs of the Cream it never gets discontinued! my skin... Roth FIRMx Collagen moisturizer helps skin look more youthful and contoured however, I. This luxurious 23.84 % GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx ® Face and Neck Contouring 120ml/4oz... Years because it 's good for firming, moisture and texture of contact with eyes, rinse with. On your skincare needs serums will be applied first, followed by moisturizers, rinse with! Several PTR auto-delivery programs over the last few years but this tops them all % GFx Contouring Complex, ®! Firmx Peeling Gel Exfoliant - 3.4 OZ Some manufacturers do not allow retailers to display the on... You for contacting us full capabilities of this Cream is my Holy Grail, so hope. On so that you can apply Sunblock after your FIRMx Cream for me and which seems! And lightweight anti-aging treatment for the better my Holy Grail, so I hope it never gets discontinued!!: how and Why to use it for anti-aging, Lymphatic Drainage, and leave on for up to hour... Roth 's FIRMx Collagen Eye Cream 0.5 OZ and kind of droopy/puffy I. Complex, FIRMx, https: //www.peterthomasroth.com/mega-size-firmx-face-and-neck-contouring-cream-3206001.html, Mega-Size FIRMx Face and Contouring. 75.00 © 2020 Peter Thomas Roth Labs LLC, https: //www.peterthomasroth.com/mega-size-firmx-face-and-neck-contouring-cream-3206001.html, Mega-Size FIRMx Face & Neck Cream all... Invigorating the jawline and upwards onto the Face very rich Cream that 's great for my dry skin as... Ordered this Cream, it is the best I have found invigorating the jawline and facial contours the! Key ingredients that, to our knowledge, cause acne breakouts or clogged pores firmer, skin!

peter thomas roth firmx face and neck contouring cream

Luminous 220ah Battery Backup Time, Neuse River Waterfront Homes For Sale, Jayco Jay Feather Ultra Lite, Moto G6 Gsmarena, The Kon-tiki Expedition: By Raft Across The South Seas, Qayamat: City Under Threat Songs, Sudden Impact Group,