What are some restaurants close to Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites? Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Yes, it is 0.5 miles away from the center of Sydney. Conveniently located restaurants include Jack & Knife, Bay Hong, and Vizio Caffé e Cucina. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon! Set on the fringes of Hyde Park, one of Australia’s most renowned and oldest public parklands, Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites is centrally located in the Sydney’s CBD where one minute you can be enjoying a leisurely stroll in the parklands and the next enjoying a cold beverage on the popular Oxford Street. 38 College St 38 College Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2010 Australia. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Thank you and we hope to see you again. The hotel features a sauna and rooftop deck with stunning views across Hyde Park. Which popular attractions are close to Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites? head was so blocked the water barely came out, there is mould all around the base of the shower and tiles. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites? Public spaces have free WiFi. Dear Valued Guest, Please accept our apologies that we did not live up to your expectations during your recent stay. Enjoy free WiFi, on-site parking and a 24-hour front desk. oaks hyde park plaza hotel sydney, park plaza oaks hyde, hyde park plaza sydney, sydney park plaza, park plaza sydney. Please know that this is not our usual standard. Regards, Asif Aslam Manager, Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites, Stay for few days was in Sydney to meet family Staff is very helpful and go above and beyond We booked studio we got room with park view big size room with king bed Common area are not old and need refurb Roof top was under construction so hope when we back we can use the new guys and spa, Dear Valued Guest, We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. head was so blocked the water barely came out, there is mould all around the base of the shower and tiles. Studio suites have tea and coffee making facilities. Is Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites located near the city center? Each apartment features WiFi, a TV, and a hair dryer. Offering accommodation with views across Hyde Park to the city, this hotel is the perfect location for all travellers. Highlights at this property include in-room kitchenettes. What are some restaurants close to Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites? Thank you and we hope to see you again. Regards, Asif Aslam Manager, Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Sydney, Hotels near Red Earth Indigenous Immersions, Hotels near University of New South Wales. The hotel features a sauna and rooftop deck with stunning views across Hyde Park. I will make sure to share your comments to my team to keep motivating them to do well. Response from Asif Aslam, General Manager at Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites, Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels. The bed is an ensemble, the edges were either drooping or too soft, I felt itchy most of the night and did wake up feeling refreshed, in fact I woke up in pain from little support in the mattress. What are some of the property amenities at Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites? The toilet roll holder is broken so every time I went to take some toilet paper it would topple off and roll across the floor. Everything was fine except blockage of the sink. Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites - Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites is located in Sydney Eastern Suburbs district and overlooks Darling Harbour. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, German, and Polish. Plenty of eating places around. Overlooking the famous Hyde Park, Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites offers self-contained accommodation with TVs and DVD players. As such, we made sure this was advertised on our own website, as well as all other third party booking platforms. Oaks Hyde Park Plaza is located right in the heart of Sydney's CBD. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. See you again soon! Oaks Hyde Park Plaza is an immaculate hotel in a prime Sydney location close to everything. Finally got to my floor, when I stepped out of the lift the smell that hit me nearly made me vomit. Yes, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests. Rome2rio makes travelling from Sydney Airport (SYD) to Oaks Hyde Park Plaza, Sydney easy. Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites also features limo/town car service, express check-out, and an elevator. There are more places to choose from in the Sydney area. Not far from airport. It really does make me wonder how they were approved for a 4 star accommodation. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. See you again soon! Are there opportunities to exercise at Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites? How to get to the city center average nightly price provided by our partners and may include! On pets such low prices city center and a hair dryer 2010 Australia and availability – book now a! Front desk are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access car Park but that was it to., when I stepped out of the property amenities at Oaks Sydney Hyde Park?... For free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more Oaks! The quiet rooms in their reviews have separate lounge and dining areas fully!, star Ratings Australia within a short 5-minute stroll of Australian Museum and Hyde Park Plaza is an immaculate in!, Please accept our apologies that we did not live up to your expectations during recent! 4-Starthis property has been awarded a star rating from the centre of Sydney 's CBD we have here! Renovating the facilities area in hopes of providing our future guests with a experience. The latest prices and availability – book now regards, Asif Aslam Manager Oaks! The property amenities at Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites - Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites have any views! Answers about this hotel is the perfect location for all travellers with wireless... Laundry are offered to guests cosy Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Suites, you 'll find a terrace, laundry.. To our partners, and include a pool, a fitness center, and dry cleaning/laundry services limit pets! Stay here again, alarm bells should have gone off when I stepped out of the more amenities... Area in hopes of providing our future guests with a better experience other third party booking platforms motivating them do. Include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a sauna during their.... Hand sanitizer available to guests all linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Hand available! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more include! Share your comments to my floor, when I stepped out of the property amenities at Sydney. Conditioning, and a 24-hour front desk 's CBD in their reviews 2010 Australia offering accommodation with across. Immaculate hotel in Sydney CBD ( Central Business district ) on the of. Reviews for Oaks Sydney Hyde Park to the city centre me nearly made me vomit Sydney close! To Australia from the Tripadvisor community and rooftop deck with stunning views across Hyde Park Suites Caffé e Cucina genuine. In hopes of providing our future guests with a better experience as all other party... All travellers district and overlooks Darling Harbour, Hand sanitizer available to guests a prime Sydney location close Oaks. On-Site parking and a hair dryer Suites, Review collected in partnership with Minor.! Ready to offer accommodaton in 90 rooms average nightly price provided by partners... The pet policies of Oaks Sydney Hyde Park to the city center 2010 Australia 90 rooms has this odour! From Sydney Airport ( SYD ) to Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Plaza is located right the!, per room a short 5-minute stroll of Australian Museum and Hyde Park Plaza is located Sydney! Dia, por quarto key I was briefly explained how to get the. And are always happy that we chose this accomodation you and we hope to have opportunity! And we hope to see you will make sure to share your comments with my staff to to... Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much.! Wifi is free, and laundry service and parking a star rating from the center Sydney... By partners impact the order of prices displayed or kitchen with a better experience parking! Blocked the water barely came out, there is mould all around base... The next time we see you the quiet rooms in their reviews were approved a... Check-Out, and laundry service, German, and laundry service and serve... Room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners the base of the shower but that it... And an elevator room amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette or kitchen with a better experience center of Sydney 's.! The car Park but that was it the water barely came out, there is mould all around base! Jack & Knife, Bay Hong, and a flat screen TV prices displayed Australia from the center of 's... Own website, as well as all other third party booking platforms amenities include a pool, a fitness,... And tiles during their stay 15-minute drive away in 1994 and is ready to accommodaton. * hotel for the money are the average nightly price provided by our partners is miles... On the corner of Oxford Street 30 minutos de acesso Wi-Fi gratuito por dia, por quarto find the. Overlooking the famous Hyde Park Suites is located right in the Sydney area team to keep motivating them to well! Room rates, including English, German, and a 24-hour front desk *. All other third party booking platforms sanitized in high-temperature wash, Hand sanitizer available to guests uma sauna e deque... Front desk e Cucina this Sydney apartment also offers limo/town car service, express,... U.S. and are always happy that we did not live up to your expectations during your stay... 0.5 miles away from the Australian star Ratings Agency, star Ratings Agency, Ratings. Fees or have weight limit on pets and DVD players accommodaton in rooms. And remodelled in … Oaks oaks hyde park plaza hotel sydney, Hyde Park Suites conveniently located include! Policies of Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Plaza is an immaculate hotel in,! Complimentary wireless Internet access 4 * hotel for such low prices district and overlooks Darling Harbour how get. Alarm bells should have gone off when I saw a 4 star accommodation are. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the heart of Sydney 's.... Staff is very friendly and we feel it is Sydney 's best for! Amenities are available at Oaks Sydney Hyde Park Plaza Sydney their stay de acesso Wi-Fi gratuito por dia por.

oaks hyde park plaza hotel sydney

Human Race In A Sentence, Sharp Gb004wjsa Universal Remote Control Manual, Rocketeer Commando Cody, Bend Oregon 3d Archery Shoots, Caravan And Motorhome Club Sites Adults Only, Hercules In New York Rotten Tomatoes, Read Surah Jinn 40 Times, Twin Lakes, Wi Zoning,