By registering, your information will be collected and used in the US subject to our. It smells amazing and helps protect my hair from frizz and damage when I curl or straighten it. Works fantastically for this purpose. Maximizes performance of thermal tools with lasting style memory. It does a decent job of both protecting your hair from heat and straightening it. It gives beautiful shine without making it look greasy. Maximizes performance of thermal tools with lasting style memory. This sign up is for US consumers. Mega Sleek Iron Smoother helps protects against high heat damage and humidity for all day frizz control and smoothness. I have bought this several times. Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Iron Smoother helps protects against high heat damage and humidity for all day frizz control and smoothness. How to use Section by section, spray evenly over dry hair and flat iron from roots to ends to finish. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Iron Smoother 250ml at the best online prices at eBay! How To Use To use: Apply to damp hair. Take the Total Results Hair Quiz to find the right products for you! Take control of your hair with Total Results Mega Sleek Iron Smoother, a leave-in spray that protects against heat damage whilst fighting frizz. Providing thermal protection up to 230°C, the spray keeps hair safe during blow drying and straightening, and protects against humidity. https://www.matrix.com/total-results/products/mega-sleek/mega-sleek-iron-smoother, https://www.matrix.com/~/media/images/haircare/totalresults/mega sleek/total_results_mega_sleek_iron_smoother_tr-ms-is.jpg. I'm impressed by this product, especially since it's not super expensive. I use this everytime I straighten my hair. Usually takes me 30 min, but instead 10 min!! As soon as I stepped outside my hair began to frizz. This product left my hair fleeling yucky. It smells great but that's it. Ideal for medium to long hair, Mega Sleek Iron Smoother enhances curly hair, wavy hair and straight hair with a sleek, healthy feel and a glossy shine after styling. This site is intended for US consumers. Mega Sleek Iron Smoother helps protects against high heat damage and humidity for all day frizz control and smoothness. Sleek Iron Smoother protects against high heat damage and humidity. ащитный спрей американского бренда Matrix - Total Results Mega Sleek Iron Smoother. Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Iron Smoother ochronny spray do termicznej stylizacji włosów 250 ml + prezent do każdego zamówienia This is the first product I've tried thats actually kept my hair down when I straighten it. It has left a horrible film on my hair. Take control of your hair with total results mega sleek iron smoother, a leave-in spray that protects against heat damage whilst fighting frizz. Privacy Policy and Spray zawiera nawilżające masło shea, uszczelnia trzon włosa i sprawia, że włosy wydają się jedwabiste, gładkie i lśniące. Serien Total Results Mega Sleek kontrollerar ditt rebelliska hår med långtidsverkande glans och släthet. Frizzy hair is hard to love. I tried every way to make it work and it just a flat out no for me. A professional product styling essential for a volumizing salon-perfect blowout, this hydrating, heat protectant cream maximizes performance of thermal tools for lasting style memory. Cookies and related technology are used for advertising. Sleek Iron Smoother protects against high heat damage and humidity. and not too drying to the hair. I use this to spritz in my hair within each section right before using my straight iron. I have very curly hair. Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Iron Smoother is a heat protectant spray that defends hair against humidity and heat damage up to 240°C. Spray on hair, then do add desired to your hair. It does make my hair shiny and smoother than using nothing but if it's very humid outside it's not enough to completely protect hair from frizzing at all. I thought this product would leave my hair soft and silky looking and take care of the frizz that is inevitable in humid weather. I have been using it for over 10 years. Enrich dark bases with Dark Envy. A professional product styling essential for a volumizing salon-perfect blowout, this hydrating, heat protectant cream maximizes performance of thermal tools for lasting style memory. It combats humidity well and my hair looks and feels so nice after using this. Dzięki polimerom wbudowującym się w łodygę This sign up is for US consumers. I could not even get my straightner through my hair after I used this product. Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Iron Smoother zaručuje efekt rovných, hladkých a lesklých vlasů. Terms of Service apply. Feel the smoothness that comes with Matrix’s Total Results Mega Sleek products. Balayage vs. Ombré: What's The Difference? Mega Sleek Iron I use this everyday. I don't want my hair to smell like men's cologne. I like this one because it's a good balance of sticking to the hair enough to smooth it and provide protection but also not so heavy that it makes your hair a sticky mess. I'm not discounting what others have said but I rarely write reviews... Just keep in mind that everyone's hair is different. Thanks! I used my Living proof restore spray to soften it and it worked. I just used this for the first time. I also had a problem with feeling like I had a film in my hair which is very frustrating if you just washed your hair. The e-mail you entered will not be collected or used for any marketing purposes. Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Iron Smoother helps protects against high heat damage and humidity for all day frizz control and smoothness. It did dry quickly as I applied it to my hair, but that's the only thing positive I can say about it. It helps keep my hair straight and frizz free. I am ordering this today and will recommend to anyone with fine, dry, frizzy hair. I do not recommend it at all. Mega Sleek works much better than anticipated and I couldn't be happier! Nice scent too. Lägsta pris på Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Iron Smoother 250ml är 73 kr, vilket är det billigaste priset just nu bland 17 jämförda butiker.

matrix mega sleek iron smoother

Industrial And Labor Relations Review Editorial Board, Cute Clear Water Bottles, 1986 Sci-fi Movies, Gardiner, Montana Rv Parks, Garden City Community College Cna Classes, South High School Athletics,