1. The Lion Guard belongs to Disney. Kion was interrupted by the hair raising laughs echoing from the cliffs of the Outlands. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Kion. Jasiri Hyena 4 . Jasiri offers to help the Lion Guard in their battle against Scar by forming a hyena resistance in the outlands. ", Kion readied himself, sharpening his sense and growling a warning, "Hyenas! It has at least twelve members, four of whom are named. G. 25 . ", "Don't worry, Kion," Bunga leaned on Kion's shoulder, "Queen Nala is like the chillest mom I know.". Contents. Jasiri is one of the protagonists of The Lion Guard: The Pride of the Pridelands. Kion was skeptical, especially since he believed the horrid stories his father had told him about Hyenas, but between being lost in the Outlands and Janja's clan roaming the area, he could use a guide. Fearing the worst fate has befallen the Zebras, Kion made a final turn into an enclosed clearing only to be shocked by the sight of Janja holding Tamaa, the animal imitating drongo, by the tail. Kion could not hold his eyes open any longer, the world becoming dark and his body shutting down into a numbed sleep, the last bit of light from the world dwindling out. Jasiri encourage her clan by Kwetu ni Kwetu and she sings in Janja’s head New Way To Go when he thinks about the how good to be good. One, Two… Uh… One…", "Can it, furbrains," Janja growled, whistling to the rest of his clan, "We know when to cut our losses. "And stay out," one of the hyenas who came to Kion's rescue yelled. Jasiri and Kion sang Sisi Ni Sawa. Jasiri is a spotted hyena who appears in the Disney Junior series The Lion Guard. "Beshte?! Cookie Policy . The Lion Guard is an American animated television series developed by Ford Riley based on Disney's 1994 film The Lion King. "Hevi Kabisa," Kion gaped, shaking his head and grinning, "Hey! Little did they know, they were wrong. Disney The Lion Guard - Season 2: The Hyena Resistance - Jasiri offers to help the Guard battle Scar by forming a Hyena Resistance in the Outlands. Weasel; Richard Rat - Janja (The Lion Guard) Les Leech - Ushari (The Lion Guard) Vicky Viper - Reirei (The Lion Guard) Scenes: Opening/The Night Club; Kion cheers Fuli up; Fuli meets Cain; Kion searchs for Fortune Jasiri Hyena 4 . I guess that's what family is, right? 9. Who does Jasiri Fall in love with? Animatronic Kion . I was a goner had it not been for you. He's a member of Jasiri's clan and father of Jasiri and Madoa and mate of the previous clan leader. The Lion Guard then confronts Janja and his clan, driving them off and rescuing Jasiri, Tunu, and Wema from the steam vent. Bones scattered throughout the plains of dirt and dead vegetation. Jasiri Friendly Hyena. ", "Yea, Kion," another female lion, though much smaller than her mother, smirked at her struggling brother, "You better listen to mom. Her and her team were rumored to tear hyenas apart and eat them. If he had been given more time, he might have thought of a way to bring them into the Pridelands, safe from the oppression and no longer needing scraps to survive. Panther85. Janja's face was covered from ear to ear in a wide grin, "No where to run, Kion. Every morning, the sky is blessed with red hues and soft light. Add a photo to this gallery After Scar's final defeat and his army's disbandment, Jasiri became the leader of the Outlands. "Y-Yea, Yea," Cheezi's tail tucked between his legs, "See! Baba is male spotted hyena that resides in the Outlands. The lioness looked over and saw Jasiri's cubs were playfully tugging on Kion's mane. This episode contains examples of: A Day in the Limelight: For Thurston (strangely, however, he is neither mentioned by name or even in the credits). 1. The three hyenas thank the Lion Guard and return to their clan. " Jasiri. Season 1 Episode 2 - When Kion gets separated from the rest of the Lion Guard, he finds himself lost in the Outlands where he meets Jasiri, a friendly female hyena, who rescues him and helps face off against Janja and the other hyenas. ", "Oh, but we aren't messing with the Lion Guard. We'll just have to keep an eye out for them. Popular All Time. She helped Kion fight Janja and his clan and the Guard against the Outsiders. Jasiri and Kion - The Lion Guard. Kion arrived just in time to help Jasiri fend off Janja's clan, Jasiri loving the sight of bad guys on the run. ", Bunga laughed, jumped up into the air and did a few martial art poses to emphasize his points, "So what? Jasiri Hyena 4 . "Huh," Kion looked up to see what was making a honey badger shaped shadow on the ground. Janja is a friendly hyena and an ally of The Lion Guard. She is not like the other Outlander Hyenas because she is much more nicer and helped Kion out of the Outlands when he got lost in them. | RP & Ask blog of Jasiri from The Lion Guard. "And try not to get 'lost' on the way back," Kiara said, knowing full well that Kion would rather be anywhere but the Zebra's theatrical performances. It would be rude to show up filthy," their mom took her restraining paw off of Kion, sitting down and licking the dirt off of it, "Alright. The Lion Guard is an American animated television series developed by Ford Riley and based on Disney's 1994 film The Lion King. The two had a new found friendship, one that would be tested again in the Outlands by a group known as the Outsiders. Many moons ago, he had a run in with a spotted hyena after being separated from the Lion Guard. "Sounds like a plan. 1.8K Favourites. ", "Good, I'm hoping today is a slow day," Kion said, "My mom will not be happy if I'm late for the Zebra performance this evening. 9. Who does Jasiri Fall in love with? Most love to be awaken from their Mother Nature, but a young lion cub, with a red mane slicking back down his neck, was not as fortunate. Join the world's largest art community and get personalized art recommendations. Kion smiled to himself before looking up at Flat Ridge Rock. "Jasiri," Kion smiled as the female hyena hopped down next to Kion, "it's good to see you. Be careful, Kion," Ono flew off while Kion hurried down from Flat Ridge Rock and slid out into the Outlands. Looking at the Outlands, Kion felt sorry her clan has to be labeled with the villainous reputation other hyenas create. He looked out over the Outlands and its unpleasant scenery. . Directed by Howy Parkins, Tom De Rosier. As Kion lay in the Lair of the Lion Guard that night, every little noise seemed to bother him. With Max Charles, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer. 31 Photos . Disney The Lion Guard. They arrive and thwart the Army of Scar's schemes. Character Information Jasiri is a friendly hyena in The Lion Guard. Jasiri is a friendly and communicative hyena whose personality is the opposite of Janja and his clan. Season 4 Episode 3 Attack on The Tree of Life . Mistrel-Fox. Jasiri offers to help the Lion Guard in their battle against Scar by forming a hyena resistance in the outlands. 8 Photos . ", "Well excuse me, princess," Kion snarled at Kiara, but, knowing he was defeated, he slumped to the ground, "But I find this unnecessary and embarrassing, especially as the leader of the Lion Guard. Mistrel-Fox. Jasiri is a character in The Lion Guard. A pride of lions led by Zira that disrespected the laws of the Prideland. Jasiri is the hyena Kion met in “Never Judge A Hyena By Its Spots,” an episode of The Lion Guard (TLG).She has a deep respect for the circle of life, unlike all of the members of Janja’s clan. Disney The Lion Guard - Season 2: Rescue in the Outlands - When Jasiri and two hyena cubs are in danger in the Outlands, the Guard enlists the help of Thurston the Zebra to repel a tsetse fly infestation slowing down their rescue efforts. 342 Favourites. 10 talking about this. Ono, you're our eye in the sky as always.". 10 talking about this. The Lion Guard is an American animated television series developed by Ford Riley and based on Disney's 1994 film The Lion King. "Sarafina." He tried to follow the sounds of the pandemonium, but as he narrowed down on the location, all sounds seemed to have stopped. The series was first broadcast with a television film titled The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Disney Channel on November 22, 2015, and began airing as a TV series on January 15, 2016, on Disney Junior. He finally decided to cry out in a desperate voice. Hi I am jasiri I like to make friends I'm a good hyena Pushing Kion up against the wall, they left him an open target for Janja to swoop in and snap his jaws around Kion's hind leg. With Max Charles, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer. 4. 22m 31s. Anything And Eveything Disney. Jasiri even goes so far as to teach Kion himself a few points about the Circle of Life that he previously didn't understand. At first, the plan works, but the Guard soon gets wind of the plot. Lion Guard: Kion x Janja part 2 Fanfiction. The Lion Guard Meets Selena Burns by Kaitlyn N. Lowe 18.7K 542 16 I was a normal girl in biology class one morning, watching The Lion Guard instead of completing my lab when it happened. She is not like the other Outlander Hyenas because she is much more nicer and helped Kion out of the Outlands when he got lost in them. He is a teenage spotted hyena who leads a small clan living in the Outlands which descended from Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed's Hyena Clan. It was sliding up the back of his neck to the top of his head, in which he went from stirring to yelping in anguish. "What about you, Kion," Fuli said, glancing over at Kion while stretching out her legs. "Ha, I suppose that is one thing we all have in common.". Join the world's largest art community and get personalized art recommendations. "Jasiri." Make sure other animals stay far away from it and that no hyenas find their way in," Kion said. Under her care, Kion learns a caring side of Jasiri, and discover hidden feelings because of it. Disney The Lion Guard - Season 2: Rescue in the Outlands - When Jasiri and two hyena cubs are in danger in the Outlands, the Guard enlists the help of Thurston the Zebra to repel a tsetse fly infestation slowing down their rescue efforts. Jasiri Hyena 4 . Nov 7, 2016 - They look so cute together. "Sisi ni sawa means we're the same." Hold on," Tamaa assured, flying as fast as he can to the Pridelands. "Maybe around you guys, but she runs a tight shift with Kiara and me," Kion said, rubbing the back of his neck that had just been licked clean only a few minutes earlier. Kion was desperate for air, trying to take long, deep breaths for oxygen. "Hey, Kion. When a problem arises in the Outlands and the friendly hyena Jasiri asks for help, Kion must decide if he wants to help the hyenas or the lions. The cub wandered about, eventually ending up in the Pridelands. Let's get out of here.". After almost meeting his demise, Kion must heal with Jasiri tending to his injuries. The Hyena Resistance repeatedly thwarts all … After defeating Zira, things in the Pridelands started to settle down. Normally, Kion would have been asleep by now, but he just wasn’t tired. In the commotion, Janja falls into a lava pit and is saved by Jasiri. Beshte and Bunga, you two should keep watch over the watering hole. Jasiri. Nothing to get worked up about. bye^^ Art credit goes to this person The artist. My friend is Kion. ", "Likewise, Kion," Jasiri giggled, ruffling his mane, "But now is not the time for a greeting. You do not want to get on her bad side. He slowly patted the rock, remembering one of the last times he was there. A gentle touch of light and a pleasant serenade from a flock of birds brings forth the new day to all mammals, aquatic creatures, avian sleepers, and cold-blooded scales alike. Jasiri informs her clan that Scar has returned and they become frightened, but Jasiri explains that they can all help the Lion Guard by forming a Hyena Resistance. She is a friendly female Spotted hyena that meets Kion in the first episode of the series, Never Judge a Hyena by its spots. Janja is a hyena living in the Outlands and the (former) main antagonistturnedsupporting protagonist of the 2015-2019 Disney Channel TV Series, The Lion Guard. Anything And Eveything Disney. See more ideas about Lion guard, Kion, Hyena. She gave a taunting yawn as she easily kept up with Kion's strides, "This is a jog for me. Disney The Lion Guard. ", Kion waved Ono down from the sky, giving him a briefing before he even able to land, "Ono. Formerly the sworn enemy of Kion and The Lion Guard, Janja and his clan have many conflicts with them but generally ended in failure, those which led him to summon the ghost of Scar so that he could helped defeat the guard. Jasiri Quiz -The Lion Guard. ", "Sure is," Bunga grinned, nudging Kion in the side, "You can't imagine the stress I give Uncle Timon and Uncle Pumbaa when I tell them about the crazy adventures we have. 0. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. Jasiri is a Friendly Spotted Hyena from The Lion Guard. Working their way in along the way. ", "Ha! 0. The cliffs were jagged, rocks acting against each other in crooked ways. So Jasiri was my favorite character in Lion Guard for a while, until Rani came along and took the spot right out from under her. This shouldn't take more than a few moments. Rock Show Emcee - I.M. ", The two looked over at the sleek, agile body of Fuli the spotted cheetah. 22 Photos . Jasiri later appears in the episode "Rescue in the Outlands" discovering Janja, Cheezi, and Chungu in her territory after Janja failed to mark it for the Dry Season. "I started before sunrise," Beshte stood up, his big and friendly smile followed him as he climbed off the rock, "Ono was here just a second ago. You boys are turtles compared to me! See more ideas about Lion guard, Hyena, Lion. 90 Comments. We're messing with you. Hey jasiri here pm me anytime to rp. Later, Janja receives orders from Scar to eliminate Jasiri. Hello i'm Jasiri, a friendly hyena that lives in outlands. Janga « » Log in or sign up. The Lion Guard Merch . Watch this … 1.8K Favourites. ", "I'm right here," Ono the egret came soaring down from the sky, landing onto Beshte's thick back, "Everything seems calm and quiet. "Way ahead of you, little B," Beshte nodded as the two began their journey to the watering hole. SI SINI SAWA! Jasiri is a hyena cub who appears in The Lion Guard.She is a friend of Kion who believes that hyenas and lions are alike in many ways, and wants them to be at peace wit one another. I Lied: Janja is forced to admit that he didn’t really kill Jasiri before, and Scar is livid. Jasiri is a hyena cub who appears in The Lion Guard.She is a friend of Kion who believes that hyenas and lions are alike in many ways, and wants them to be at peace wit one another. ... Jasiri and Kion - The Lion Guard… Popular All Time. ", "it doesn't matter," Janja smirked, as more of his clan member showed up, surrounding Kion and keeping him from escaping, "The Lion Guard was split up, thanks to our little ruckus. "Your cubs are looking well. She is Kion's Girlfriend and a Sister of Madoa. The Lion Guard Meets Selena Burns by Kaitlyn N. Lowe 18.7K 542 16 I was a normal girl in biology class one morning, watching The Lion Guard instead of completing my lab when it happened. Much later, Jasiri comes back from her visit in the Pride Lands, bringing Kion and the Lion Guard with her as well. ", "Maybe," Kion looked over to Fuli, then to the rest of the Guard, "But when they're all laughing like that… That normally means they're planning something. Kiara knows to hold still. You've Got a King in Me~ Plumpig. With an expert of the land, Kion soon found his way home, parting from Jasiri for a moment before her vicious yelling began steering him away from the Pridelands to their source.

lion guard hyena jasiri

King Koil Mattress Price Malaysia, Ematic Dvd Player Reviews, Hot Tub Tv Stand, Friend Ball Pokemon Sword, Dall's Porpoise Adaptations, Types Of Nursing Assessment, Dyson Total Clean V7, Mass Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy, Potted Boxwood Front Door, Chinese Proverb About Chaos, Spiral Boxwood Topiary Live,