I interviewed at Lime (Seattle, WA). Heard back after a couple days to schedule an onsite interview. It is 30 mins HR phone interview about your experience and some questions about Lime. The process took 2 weeks. As an operations manager, you are expected to hold long hours and keep a running record of activities to ensure fluidity in the tasks. Third, a coding interview with Soft Engineer. A free inside look at Lime salary trends based on 11 salaries wages for 6 jobs at Lime. Communication was satisfactory. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Software Engineer(Internship) Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Salaries posted anonymously by Lime employees. I interviewed at Lime (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019. He didn't seem to care about my thought process or anything. Bekijk COVID-19 hulpmiddelen. Then a 1 on 1 call with the hiring manager. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? Interview. What's your internship experience. I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lime in April 2019. I interviewed at Lime in June 2019. The interview last 1 hour, and is purely an algorithm part. Info over salaris, reviews en meer - geplaatst door werknemers bij Lime Pictures. Lime Labs India interview details: 10 interview questions and 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lime Labs India interview candidates. Process a binary tree to search by post-order, pre-order and in-order, Phone screen: general questions about your motivation for position/working at Lime, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Would you like us to review something? Zie wat anderen zoeken op Glassdoor. The process took 3 weeks. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Software Engineer(Internship) Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Most of it consisted of team culture. If passed this, there are 2 more technical interviews. Salaries posted anonymously by Lime employees. Given a group of connected rooms in the form of two dimensional array with some rooms blocked and also given a start and end positions, need to find all the possible paths from start to end. We aim to create a fair and respectful interviewing process, and we are disappointed this was not the case with your interviewing experience. Miljoenen mensen zoeken naar vacatures, salarisinformatie, bedrijfsreviews en sollicitatievragen. 106 Lime jobs, including salaries, reviews, and other job information posted anonymously by Lime employees. It's what I do every day. I interviewed at Lime. Max Points in a line in leetcode. And got this phone interviews after 2 weeks. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Lime, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. I had to turn down the offer because I couldn't get any information on the company. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Lime loved my experience with direct-to-consumer marketing, field marketing, and community outreach/engagement. Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? Interviews. I interviewed at Lime (Baltimore, MD) in February 2019. Everybody I met with was nice and helpful. Vacatures; Bedrijven; Salarissen; Gesprekken; Zoeken. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. I applied online. I applied online. Free interview details posted anonymously by Lime interview candidates. The process took 2 weeks. This is the Lime company profile. My experience with them was pretty awful in that they never followed up with me as a candidate after an initial conversation with HR. Within a few days scheduled for a technical phone screen doing a coding exercise over coderpad. If passed this, there are 2 more technical interviews. After that we have a great chat about working in Lime and all sounds great. Surprising, given that it was a referral. Basic questions like why I want to join Lime, my career goals, etc. Impressed at the interview process, though - they were extremely honest with me and let me know why I wasn't asked to move forward. Sure, sometimes you have to be oncall and respond to emergencies, but all-in-all it's not so different from a bigger tech company.” – Full Review. Second, a call with Head of DS for an interview on problem-solving and stats + ML fundamentals. Glassdoor verkennen. Went through my resume job by job and she felt I was perfect for the position. First an initial Phone Screen HR. Two of my onsite interviewers were pretty rude and were doing their work while I was talking and seem bored. I applied through a recruiter. Interview Tips; How to Prepare for a Job Interview; 50 Most Common Interview Questions; The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager; How To Ace Your Virtual Interview; 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview; 9 Signs You Smashed Your Job Interview; New On Glassdoor; Here For You During COVID-19 It's what I do every day. One of the interviewers asked me to repeat my explanation just because he was checking his phone and laughing. There was an HR lead that coordinated with the hiring manager. I interviewed at Lime. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Info over salaris, reviews en meer - geplaatst door werknemers bij Lime. I applied through college or university. Got an interview and was told that I will get an offer. After the onsite interview, I had a final phone call with one of the team members and recieved an offer the next day. I applied through an employee referral. Salaries posted anonymously by Lime employees. Analytics test (basically a "can you make a pivot table" exam"), panels with GMs around the world. About Us; Waste of time. Organize a string by type of character (symbol, letter, number) and output a resulting string, asked about time and space complexity of the solution. This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. Free interview details posted anonymously by Lime interview candidates. Received a call after submitting my resume. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. I interviewed at Lime in March 2019. The process took 2+ months. Naked Lime interview details: 16 interview questions and 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by Naked Lime interview candidates. Thank you for sharing this feedback. The process took 2 weeks. The interviewer during phone screen was generally helpful but his audio kept cutting out, said that Lime had bad wifi. 1 LeetCode Medium question per interview. I interviewed at Lime. hrphoneonsiteThe process is professional, but the interviewer seems very busy. What kind of company you like. 2 phone interviews. My salary requirements were in line with the position. Relatively lengthy. Feel he is busy doing something else. I applied online. Relatively lengthy. Applied for position online and was messaged back promptly about scheduling a recruiter phone screen. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Lime, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. No big surprises. Interview. Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search I have had a great chat with the interviewer, and he was really nice. Learn how to enable cookies. 1 Lime Marketing interview questions and 1 interview reviews. The interview process consisted of three phone calls with the Area Director and other stakeholders/hiring managers. Offer within 2 weeks. A staffing agency found me, I did a phone screen, then did a skills test. I applied online. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Lime. I was then invited to take an online analytics assessment (pretty similar to Uber's assessment, but slightly more challenging). 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Get hired. Mississippi Lime interview details: 11 interview questions and 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mississippi Lime interview candidates. The process took 2+ months. ... Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. They might have been getting ducks in a row on their end, and needed to restart the process. I applied online. I applied online. There was a test that was designed to understand how you would be have in the role. Lime's HR department is not functioning well. Hoe bereid je je voor op een telefonische sollicitatie? I applied online. Accountinstellingen; Aanmelden; Voor werkgevers. A variety of programming questions going over searching, array manipulation, graphs, sorting, etc. Received an offer but wasn't able to connect with any engineers there and recruiters were largely unresponsive/unhelpful. I interviewed at Lime (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019. 1 Lime Manager interview questions and 1 interview reviews. I applied through an employee referral. A free inside look at Lime salary trends based on 187 salaries wages for 90 jobs at Lime. The interview process had many steps including phone interviews, an online analytics test, a comprehensive case study, & multiple in person & video interviews on site at their office. I interviewed at Lime (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019. Find Lime jobs on Glassdoor. Position is still available and has been for more than 5 months. Salaries, reviews and more - all posted by employees working at Lime. I interviewed at Lime in March 2019. A free inside look at Lime salary trends based on 1 salaries wages for 1 jobs at Lime. I interviewed at Lime. Get this page going by posting your interview experience. The process took a week. Free interview details posted anonymously by Lime interview candidates. I interviewed at Lime (Oakland, CA) in June 2019. Followed up numerous times with no response back. They wouldn't connect me with any engineers after the interview to ask questions and the recruiters didn't really know anything about the engineering either. I interviewed at Lime (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2019. After that, the next round would have been the onsite interview, but I received an email from the recruiter informing me that they decided to move forward with other candidates who have more relevant experience. Gesprekken; Sollicitatietips; Hoe geef je follow-up aan je sollicitatiegesprek? Received a call after submitting my resume. It is 30 mins HR phone interview about your experience and some questions about Lime. Why choose Lime. Never look at me. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. I interviewed at Lime. Clearly told me that he needs a working code at the end. Glassdoor has 182 Lime reviews submitted anonymously by Lime employees. Scheduled the pre-screen call. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. Lime Light Management interview details: 67 interview questions and 57 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lime Light Management interview candidates. Spoke to Lime 2x and was told I would be contacted. That's one way not to hire someone, simply state that the offer was being sent. Lime Energy interview details: 7 interview questions and 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lime Energy interview candidates. Bekijk wat werknemers zeggen over werken bij Lime. Had a call with 2 recruiting leads and then onsite meetings with the team & senior leadership. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous. Following that, I was asked to complete a take home case study assignment, and was given 3 days to complete the assignment, which was actually interesting, but very challenging to complete if you are already working full time in a demanding job. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. Sorry to hear about your experience interviewing for our New Grad position. Hoe beantwoord je de vraag: Wat is je grootste zwakte? They look very not interested in interview and my projects. Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? Very impersonal, lack of empathy and interest from part of the interviewer, I felt like the questions asked weren't relevant to the position and the exercises proposed where more in line with a University exam than a real wold cases. Mississippi Lime interview details: 11 interview questions and 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mississippi Lime interview candidates. After an other week I get an email that they are sorry that I declined the offer. Interview. General questions. Lime Interviews. I applied through a staffing agency. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. See what employees say about what it's like to work at Lime. Feel very uncomfortable. Free interview details posted anonymously by Lime interview candidates. Bekijk COVID-19 hulpmiddelen Glassdoor helpt ook in moeilijke tijden om een baan te vinden die bij u past. 1 Lime Marketing interview questions and 1 interview reviews. Pros: “- I've worked on many interesting projects that required building from scratch and developing good working relationships with my teammates - Given how young the company is, the...”“- I've worked on many interesting projects that required building from scratch and developing good working relationships with my teammates - Given how young the company is, the work/life balance is actually pretty great. Bekijk wat werknemers zeggen over werken bij Lime. I was impressed with the speed, communication, and overall experience. Free interview details posted anonymously by Lime interview candidates. I applied through an employee referral. Pretty easy compared to other high growth startups / breakout list companies.Recruiting at Lime is pretty terrible. Lime interview details: 123 interview questions and 104 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lime interview candidates. We don't have any interview reviews for Lime Advertising. I interviewed at Lime. Free interview details posted anonymously by Lime interview candidates. Phone interview with one of the engineers and finally onsite at the HQ in SF.The phone screen interviewer was pretty nice and will listen to your thought process. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Lime is right for you. I know a few other reviewers expressed this about their interview processes at Lime, but I wish I hadn't been 'led on' as long as I was, especially given the time required to prep, complete, and discuss/review the various assignments and tasks required as part of the process. Vacatures. 23 Lime Operations Manager interview questions and 14 interview reviews. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Huge turn-off for what seems like a cool high-growth company.There was also no onsite interview -- this was fine with me since I'm on the east coast and didn't have to fly down, but it was hard to learn about the company without an onsite, and without being connected to any engineers there to ask questions about the company.Not a bad company, but recruiting needs to improve significantly. I applied online. I interviewed at Lime (San Francisco, CA). Phone screen with HR with rapid-fire questions of basic CS questions. Got rejected after the interview (couldn't answer the question). To be honest, I got the impression that the hiring manager was unprepared for this interview ,because the questions he asked me seemed too focused and did not allow me to describe how my experience overall would make me successful in the role. The interview process had many steps including phone interviews, an online analytics test, a comprehensive case study, & multiple in person & video interviews on site at their office. Nothing too hard. I interviewed at Lime. 6 Lime Recruiter interview questions and 6 interview reviews. Lime Lush Boutique interview details: 12 interview questions and 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lime Lush Boutique interview candidates. They are growing fast so they move pretty fast for interviews. 1 Lime Management interview questions and 1 interview reviews. It was a pretty involved and drawn out process. Lime Advertising Interviews. Bekijk wat werknemers zeggen over werken bij Lime Pictures. ... Glassdoor has 173 Lime reviews submitted anonymously by Lime employees. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Lime. The process took 4+ weeks. Glassdoor. 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Recruiter was sketchy at best. Are you sure you want to replace it? Nothing there, nothing in my spam box either. I can appreciate their opinions and needs - but I also feel like that feedback could have (and should have) come earlier in the process, and should have been dealt after the first interview with the hiring manager. Had a 30 min behavioural interview, then scheduled a technical phone interview 2 weeks later. I applied online. I applied online. I had a phone screen with the recruiter. And got this phone interviews after 2 weeks. The process took 2 weeks. Tell me how partnered with Recruiting Managers in past roles. After a week I contacted HR and they said that the offer should be in my inbox. After call #2, never heard from her again after leaving numerous voice mail and sending email requesting an update. Glassdoor. Scheduled the pre-screen call. I applied online. Extremely time-intensive process. I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. They eventually got back to me and said that the job was cancelled. Voor werkgevers; Aanmelden bij Werkgeverscentrum; Contact opnemen met Sales; Schrijf een review; Aanmelden. The process took 5 weeks. Questions pertaining to analytical/excel knowledge, Questions about knowledge of the market/area. I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. WTF? After completing and submitting the case study, the next step was to present and talk through the case study to the hiring manager via a video conference call. Question involving graph search that was a bit unconventional. Lime. Simple Followup on the question. I would never want to work in a place like this. biggest challenge and other general behavioral questions. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Lime is right for you. Typical interview process as you've seen in other companies - Recruiter call then followed by technical phone screen. A free inside look at Lime salary trends based on 1 salaries wages for 1 jobs at Lime. Just need to be familiar with your own resume.Interview would also check basic information(e.g. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Go through your resume and ask questions based on your response. Spoke to Lime 2x and was told I would be contacted. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lime in April 2019. We are always working to make our interview process better and we will use your feedback to prevent this from happening again. All posted anonymously by employees. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. Learn how to enable cookies. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Met with several engineers to do more coding exercises and a manager + recruiter at the end of the day.Had some minor challenges with logistics but overall very positive experience from talking to engineers at Lime. It's clear they're still a startup and getting their affairs in order. Info over salaris, reviews en meer - geplaatst door werknemers bij Lime. They use coderpad to watch you code. Started with a phone call with the hiring manager then onsite interview with the team. Pros: “- High growth - Incredibly talented teams - Global presence - Benefits are improving”“- High growth - Incredibly talented teams - Global presence - Benefits are improving” – Full Review. Interview Tips; 50 Most Common Interview Questions; How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates!) We ask candidates for feedback after every interview, but would welcome any additional insight you have to make our interview experience better. Nieuw op Glassdoor; We zijn er voor u tijdens COVID-19; Accountinstellingen. After that was a phone interview with the hiring manager. This is the Lime company profile. Would you like us to review something? Post an Interview. About a month had passed between my application and when the recruiter reached out to me. I interviewed at Lime (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2019. Glassdoor - Free company interview questions and reviews for 1,457,000 companies. Very well-structured interview process. I think interviewer decided that output of the call in the first few mins. Explain how you'd launch a city in 10 days with no people on the ground? Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. 122 Lime reviews. I applied online. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, Big engineering challenges, fast paced environment, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Waste of time. Are you sure you want to replace it? Lime loved my experience with direct-to-consumer marketing, field marketing, and community outreach/engagement. I applied through an employee referral. Contacted HR two more times but no replies. The process took 3 weeks. Glassdoor Interview. This was a first round interview and a HR phone screen.Not difficult. What did you do? willing to relocate or not)HR is pretty nice and friendly. Who cares.

glassdoor lime interview

Adobe Max 2020, What Is Yardbird Food, Bahrain Software Engineer Jobs, Chapter 50 Fixed Prosthodontics Recall, Multivariate Survival Analysis In R, Canon Xf400 Vs Xa50, Famous Love Proverbs,