She wont let go of it and is watching her favorite movie right now. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2016. After a few months of not using it, the player stopped working, saying "No Disc" when there was a disc in it. And the headphones can be used with any device, not just these DVD players. It would come on, but when I put a DVD in it would just spin and spin. And the carrying case is useless because you can't fit the player, charger and headphones all in there together. Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2017. My only request for this product would be to upgrade the volume control and include a remote control. I bought this for my children before we spent a semester in China because I knew we would want some English language shows and movies to watch. I called ematic customer support and they said there's only a 90 day warranty and there was nothing they could do for me but sell me a new one. User manuals, Ematic Dvd Player Operating guides and Service manuals. One flaw we are not very pleased about is the volume. So this mama is a little more than ticked right now. It did the job! The cute carry case fits the player and the cord and some movies but it will not fit the headphones. The reviews I had read were mixed. With headphones is fine, and some people May even view that as a pro so their kids don't turn it up too loud and damage their hearing. Got this for my 13 year old son some months back for his birthday. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 180 degree tilt and swivel lets you enjoy your media at any angle. 3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you BUY the right model- beware the USB charging port! It looks cute, but that's about it. Anyway ... her player didn't have the charger in the box. Good picture. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2018. These are perfect for travel, the case matches the DVD player that matches the headphones, so no sibling fighting about whose is whose. He is usually a busy body most of the day, and I wanted to find something to help keep him calm. Color: Blue Verified Purchase. The charger broke after about a month of use. We have used it a lot and it is holding up well. Helpful (10) Unhelpful (3) JoJo. No charger in box. Picture viewer. The item is wonderful especially if your traveling with kids on long trip. After using on a very very long road trip, we have tested the bump test and not one skip in the disc. Some of the ematic players have an AC charger port. Because nothing else that came with it held up at all. And wouldn't you know it worked??!! Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2016. Each DVD came with a wall charger, headphones and a carrying case. 1,175 global ratings | 987 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2017. 1,518 global ratings | 1,201 global reviews, WARNING - DOES NOT COME WITH DC POWER ADAPTER, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2017. The headphones were used maybe twice before they didn't work at all. We went to Disney for Christmas so it was perfect for the car ride. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This review is from Ematic - 7" Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen - Blue. Ematic EPD707BL Portable DVD Player - 7" Display - 480 x 234 - Black - DVD-R, CD-R - DVD Video - CD-DA, MP3 - Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Ematic 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews I would say the battery probably only lasts an hour or two when it is not plugged in so this is not ideal for road trips or anything. It is very sturdy and my 2.5 year old granddaughter loves it-so do we as it keeps her occupied in her car seat! Otherwise, they serve their purpose at a great cost compared to what I could have paid for the dealership to install. Run don't walk from this brand! Ematic 7" Portable DVD Player with Matching Headphones and Bag -... Ematic 7" Portable DVD Player with Matching Headphones and Bag - EPD707bu. If you shove everything in it then it won't close. The down side was that the DVD player plug-end is the old android end that tends to break easily if not cared for properly. We'll see. He's excited to be able to pick out his own movies when we take him to the store. It was durable and the volume on the player without the headphones was adequate to sit back from it and still hear well so i was pleased with that. Every DVD was brand new and only handled by an adult. No Dolby Audio support. Color: Teal Verified Purchase. He absolutely loves it. I just looked back at the pics it shows a circle charging port on dvd player and comes with the circle car charger however the actual charging port on the dvd player is not circle. The built-in cable management provides a clean look for your entertainment system. picture quality is really nice. Seems great but does not include a DC power adapter. Description. He's not the most gentle person with his stuff. It's got both video inputs and outputs, so you can connect it to your TV or play any of your own digital content. It'll also upscale image quality to 1080p for output via HDMI. 21,183 Reviews Scanned by Raise5 AI It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I have now owned three of these DVD players and can write a very honest review of this machine. So used a new one my oldest daughter had, still no charge. Since our company was originally establishment in 1985 with a different name, Ematic has continued to provide customers with high-quality technology at an affordable rate. Ematic EPD707BL Portable DVD Player - 7" Display - 480 x 234 - Black - DVD-R, CD-R - DVD Video - CD-DA, MP3 - Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Item # 3712899 Works well. Purchased this set of two DVD players for my grandkids for long rides in the car. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2017. The Ematic 2-Shelf DVD Player Wall Mount Kit safely mounts your entertainment system components to your wall. So now I have two, have to return one and neither have a DC adapter. So far so good. Btw they are 10. You get a 7 inch LCD display which tilts and swivels up to 180°. So, we are good to go again.. for now. The Ematic 2-Shelf DVD Player Wall Mount Kit safely mounts your entertainment system components to your wall. I'm surprised by all the 1-star reviews! It came in her favorite color (teal) and the earphones was a great addition. User rating, 4 out of 5 stars with 69 reviews. Equipped with Bluetooth®, and Wi-Fi® capabilities with a 800 x 1280 IPS capacitive multi-touch screen 3.0 out of 5 stars The dvd was portable and I loved the color. Ordered for my daughter for Easter. I have now owned three of these DVD players and can write a very honest review of this machine. Yes, it is "cheaply" made, but it works well, it is easy to transport, it comes with everything I needed except the movies. Thankfully my kids understand that poor use means no more DVDs in the car. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. In order to craft the list of the best ematic portable dvd players we analyzed exactly 3900 reviews . Cons are the volume does not go loud enough for most movies to be listened to in the car comfortably by two kids WITHOUT headphones. Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2015. I was pleased and surprised with the headphones that work very well. Opened today for Christmas. We have another set of headphones I bought each child which are more comfortable and fit better with a volume control. The Impecca DVHP-9117 DVD player does a lot for the price and it does it fast. I do have to complain that the bag does not fit everything. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The Ematic 8" Quad-Core Tablet comes with a Docking Keyboard so you can work on-the-go. Shop Best Buy for Blu-ray & DVD players, including WiFi streaming Blu-ray players & portable DVD players. She is the only girl of my quadruplets. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. And we bought several different cords to see if we could use it to play movies on our tv but nothing worked. I am very pleased with the DVD player the swivel feature isn't all that great because it doesn't swivel very much . The CutRip HD is one of the extremely rare models that offers a native resolution of … 3900 Reviews of ematic portable dvd players Examined To provide you with the best reviews and comparisons of the best ematic portable dvd players , we examine a lot of user reviews. Would definitely buy again. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I was sent a second one to replace the first one and neither one comes with a DC adapter. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 1010 reviews. The swivel screen makes it comfortable for her viewing anywhere. Other compatible chargers didn't work. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The the thing is pretty though. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2017. We got the purple and it's very bright. The Best Ematic Portable Dvd Player of 2019 – Reviews and Top Rated from Best Brands. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. Her little kid tablet ($30)is better made than this is, but it will do the job for now. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2017. Ematic - 7" Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen - Purple. The dual-screen portable DVD player with has two different DVD players allowing each person to watch their favorite cartoon, movie or TV program. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2018. It is perfect for her age. It's withstood my five year old for about a year now👌 It's been dropped countless to es and luges to and from the car and around the house.. literally. So far he likes it. This review is from Ematic - 9" Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen - Red. The Ematic 7″ Portable DVD Player Bundle has all new, revolutionary capabilities to connect to the electronics you already own! My kids are ages 8 and 10, and we used this for a 28 hour round trip road trip with vehicle sharing and swapping. Save $100. The charger still works perfectly and I also bought one for the car with a long cord so there aren't any problems there. So I borrowed one of the boy's chargers (they were a perfect match for charging) and it wouldn't charge. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2018. 4 out of 5. Why then 2 stars?!? SKU: 5463002. This is TRASH! The swivel and flip style is convenient, however, the controls are hard to get to once mounted onto the headrest., so a remote control would have been helpful. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ematic Portable DVD Player with 10-inch LCD Swivel Screen, Headphones and Car Headrest Mount, Red at Amazon.com. It's well-built, has nearly every feature you could ask for, and is affordable. Please stay away from purchasing this item!!!! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. See all details for Ematic 9" Portable DVD Player with Matching Headphones and Bag -... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 187 reviews for Ematic, rated 4.20 stars. This page works best with JavaScript. After fully charging each DVD player, we had about 2 hours use of view time. I ordered a different brand for my boys. 7 display. I could not plug any other headphones I have into it, headphones that DO fit every other device I own. I can't imagine many situations where this device will be really helpful to you. This item arrived promptly as expected. I was very pleased when I received this DVD player. Battery life seems to last long enough to suit him. LUCKILY just minutes before I was going to put it in the trash I decided to try to clean the reader area with a cotton swab and alcohol. Download 3 Ematic Dvd Player PDF manuals. The charger has a removable USB cord you can plug into any USB car charger of buying separate car chargers. DVD and CD player. I feel like if there was a star between 3-4 it would be perfect. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. CutRip HD. I would recommend this to a friend. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2017. Then at further inspection the player looks like it might have been used. The dvd was portable and I loved the color, howe've the battery life was not ad good. Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2017. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2017. The right house charger came not sure what happened but this is why it only got 4 stars. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. To start this, I bought the purple player refurbished so my review will not be about a brand new one. ... Ematic - 9" Portable DVD Player - Blue. Bought this portable DVD player for vacation for my daughter. This page works best with JavaScript. Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com Ematic EPD707BL Portable DVD Player - 7" Display - 480 x 234 - Black - DVD-R, CD-R - DVD Video - CD-DA, MP3 - Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Ematic 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews They feature large screens and a built-in kickstand for easy viewing while on the go. The head phones work well but do not have volume control and fit my 7 year old's head but not my 3 year old. Why is everything made so CHEAP! Last con is it stopped working after 6 months!!!! The battery last for one movie. 3.0 out of 5 stars If it stops reading discs, clean with cotton swab and alcohol!!! I bought a charger for the car and she was good to go. See all details for Ematic 7" Portable DVD Player with Matching Headphones and Bag -... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The battery lasted a good 4 hours of continual use, but I didn't have to re-charge it for the kids to play on it either. I ordered two different colors of these players and the blue player cane with the cell phone like charger and the teal one came with the AC adaptor port which is much sturdier and still you can get a cord to hook up to cigarette lighter for car use. The most versatile portable DVD player on the market. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This portable DVD player from Ematic is another wonderful example of how size is not always indicative of quality. Each boy has their own DVD player and can play their own favorite movie without disturbing the other occupants in the car. My 7 year old's hair keeps getting caught in the headphones, but they do sound really good. Also on another note, it feels very cheap. All in all, my expectations were met an exceeded. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Great if you BUY the right model- beware the USB charging port! From the very first DVD played in this player it was faulty. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2016. Still no charge. I would have liked for the set to include a car charger (cigarette lighter style) but it was no problem ordering at Amazon for $10 more. The picture is good as well. Picture clear and bright. Headphones not so durable. My 3 year old seemed to like the earphones at first: He's taken them off and now just listening aloud. Share your favorite photo albums and pictures with friends and family. He also loves that it has matching ear phones that are the perfect size for his little ears. Don’t Buy It, Waste of money!!! Very disappointing. If it stops reading discs, clean with cotton swab and alcohol!!! My phone charger fits it. This DVD player is small and lightweight enough to take on the go, but it still gives you the solid performance that you would want from any DVD player. So I think it could shatter in a million pieces if it was to be dropped or the lid and swivel screen could snap off if opened too far or twisted too much. its a shame cause its a super cute bag. Battery lasts through at least one movie easily. Second con for me is I don't like the charger port being like cell phone chargers, they're too fragile. I gave them their gifts early, because no greater gift to me is silence. Ematic is a large wholesale electronics manufacturer and retail supplier to a range of technological innovations. Needless to say I ordered a different brand and hope that Amazon will allow me to return this product. I had one before this that lasted me 10 years! We were on vacation but luckily there was an outlet for us to … Watch your favorite movies and listen to your favorite albums. I don't mount mine in my car.. obviously.. My son uses it for his night movies. Verified Purchase. I am planning on using this for a car trip and that is one of the most important features I was looking for. It's been outside on the patio..left there a few days..it will take a beating and keep on ticking! Broke those straightaway. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2017. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The 9.5-inch screen is gorgeous, and it's also designed to reduce eye strain. First time I tried to use it, it played for 15 minutes and died, never to pay again! This is a handy little DVD player if you have exactly the right need for it. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. He loves carrying it in the case when we go in the car. The DVD player skips 20 minutes into every movie and does not stop. Not much weight. I bought this for my 6 year old son as one of his Christmas gifts. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I could just plug in the power cords and they were still usable! She went to watch it last night but we had not charged it since being back home so i went to plug it in the car charger for first time and realized the car charger that they recommend you buying together does not fit. Got this for my granddaughter who is 4. He's happy so I'm happy! (1,010) $199.99 Your price for this item is $199.99. Rating 3 out of 5 stars with 1 review. Really an attractive device! It is not very loud even with the volume turned all the way up. Ematic has been a large wholesale electronics manufacturer as well as a retail supplier to a range of technological innovations for nearly three decades now. Also, the charging plug is NOT a standard size; and it’s plug for headphones is NOT a standard size! We were able to watch one 2 hour movie and then start another movie before the dvd died. It is now compatible with ROKU and has built-in HDMI, USB, SD Card and DC In/Out ports, it is fully functional in the modern household. but am very very satisfied with the dvd players for the kids! The screen moves easily. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Tilt and swivel. We used it almost every day for months and now i use it as a CD player although the DVD function still works, we just don't have a need to use it that way right now. I really … Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2017. Ematic 9" Portable DVD Player with Matching Headphones and Bag -... Ematic 9" Portable DVD Player with Matching Headphones and Bag - EPD909pr. Still working, nothing broken on it, ha ha. Ematic 9″ Dual Screen Portable DVD Player with Dual DVD Players (ED929D) The Ematic 9" Dual Screen DVD Player is the ideal pair of electronics to have on hand during long road trips. He just loves it and has had no problems with it. Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2017. This is one of the fastest loading DVD players on our list and it plays nice with both NTSC and PAL. It doesn't bounce or skip. It also came with a case and headphones-things I would have had to buy separately for other products. Thee flimsy cord broke and therefore esndere then useless😑. I bought this for a long road trip for my 8-year-old daughter and it is perfect! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter she loves it as her last one had just stopped working. Includes all mounting hardware. Best thing is we could just unplug these and use them in another car with ease and keep all of the stuff together in 1 bag. I really like this product, you can't beat the price. Still, this is a great buy for t he moneny. Model: EPD909BU. The description says AC/DC power adapter. My kids were starved for American television so three kids huddled around a seven inch screen to watch the DVDs I brought with us, (it will not play foreign DVDs) so for us, it was better than having nothing. I had charged it fully before leaving and charged it in hotel before leaving to come back home. We used this player maybe 3 times on one trip. The Ematic 9″ Dual Screen DVD Player is the ideal pair of electronics to have on hand during long road trips. Headphones are perfect for the little head and ears.Update: This has been a good buy. The sound and headphones work perfectly. Changed plugs in the house. This thing totally worked. Bring your movies videos and pictures to life with the 7 high resolution monitor.

ematic dvd player reviews

Alliance Bernstein Internships, Why Did The Passenger Pigeon Go Extinct, Dbt Skills Training Manual Handouts And Worksheets Pdf, First Wok Online Order, Ge Refrigerator Troubleshooting, What Is Magento 1 And 2, Songs With Earth In The Lyrics,