This flexible hairspray from Living Proof is ideal for days when you're doing multiple styles. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2. Freeze It Mega Freeze Hairspray has a much lighter aroma, with a scent that reminiscent of coconuts. Why Does L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray Smell Like Granny Piss? See all reviews from the United Kingdom . Binned. I’d heard that many people were excited that Elnett Hairspray would be available again. It has formality about it. I guess it's unisex if you like a sort of musky aldehydic scent. It smells like a charity shop! For a hairspray that’s powerful without being overpowering, try Dove Style+Care Unscented Hairspray. After reading the reviews on the strange scent of the original version of this hairspray, I decided to pay a couple extra dollars for the unscented. Also available from 6 other shops . $14.49. The hold was supposed to be incredible, and every superstar’s secret for giant hair. 83 likes. Achetez L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Lumière Supreme Hold 400ml, : Amazon.fr Livraison & retours gratuits possibles (voir conditions) Apparently it was banned in the United States for 20 years because it killed the ozone layer, so people would smuggle it back to the states from Europe. Lately though the quality and especially the smell has changed and I am really thinking of switching to another produt. Terrific product! It is a little chemically which is a shame. L'Oréal Paris, London, W6 8AZ. Great Product. Ingredients. Elnett Satin Hairspray with UV Filter is what I purchased because it seemed like the best choice and honestly wasn’t that much more money than most of the other hairsprays that I was looking at. The hairspray does not have that signature smell that the real L'Oreal ones have - it smelt like furniture polish. About Elnett Satin Extra Strength Hairspray. I’ve got to admit, I am a general Elnett fan, and I did have another Elnett favourite before this product was released. This one . - Loreal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray 11 Oz. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Go for the unfragranced version if you like it, or try the tigi bed head range. Now days all the hairspray seems to smell fruity and nothing like hairspray. Top note is Jasmine; middle note is Cotton Flower; base note is White Musk. Elnett: The finest hairspray used by the finest stylists In the year 1960, L’Oréal Paris chemists created a breakthrough hairspray. Helpful. Review from loreal-paris.co.uk. They smell tonnes better and are on par with this product. Since then, Elnett has become the gold standard for stylists, always backstage during fashion weeks and red carpet events. Why Does L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray Smell Like Granny Piss? If you move close, you can smell the wonderful fragrance and perfume of ElenttForte. Fragrance: Elnett Satin Hairspray has a medium to strong, classic “hairspray” smell. Not Sure I Would Buy Again. Extra Strength hairspray offers your hairstyle lasting hold with a brilliant shine and a soft touch. I was so surprised that Elnett finally came on the market and in the beginning I enjoyed the same quality amd smell (which for me is most important) reminding me of old times. 764 reviews. L'Oreal Elnett Normal Hold Hairspray 400ml L'Oreal Elnett Care For Damaged Hair Strong Hold Argan Oil Hairspray 400ml L'Oreal Elnett Heat Protect Styling Spray 170ml. £2 .39 - ... No way. I happen to prefer the latter, but whatever floats your boat. Thank you #2 Oct 15, 2008. elizabethk. I have the same issue as the smell of hairspray is rank and makes me smell Like an old lady !! But, there is definitely something special about Elnett. It just arrived a few days … Last one Free shipping. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Country of Packing. The smell is a bit heavy - like a typical "old lady" hairspray scent, and the can is kind of retro looking, but the results are awesome. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. How would you rate this product? Smooth and control loose styles and ponytails. 3rd September 2016. Protects your style against the effects of humidity. PEA from Sykesville, MD. item 3 Loreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold - 11.0 oz (2A) - Loreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold - 11.0 oz (2A) $14.42. Comment Report abuse. By Yosseline F. houston. I am using hairspray every day and I was so looking forward to the same quality and smell. Ingredients. MadisonAvenue Wed 19-Sep-18 18:56:06. Its unique micro-diffused spray is ultra-fine and disappears at the stroke of a brush, leaving hair feeling clean, soft and shiny . France. Good longevity and sillage. £6.69. Directions. I was testing hair sprays the other day, and I have a bone to pick: Must they all smell like something I stirred up in high-school chemistry class? The smell is your usual hairspray chemically scent, so I just hold my breath when I use it. Everything else about was pretty typical, as far as the container went and the look of it over all. I recieved a 3ml small decant of this with a recent purchase from Belgium. MA from Atlanta. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for L'oreal Professionnel Elnett Normal Hold Hairspray 500ml Loreal at the best online prices at eBay! 81 likes. This is a new fragrance. Most Popular Negative Reviews. 5. Robin from Westminster, CO. By the way, why not spend a minute of your time to write ? One of the ingredients is limonene, which carries a lemon-ish scent, so that makes sense. The garbage being passed off today as Adorn, White Rain, and L'Oreal Studio Mega Spritz is NOT the same as what I used years ago. Elnett Stain Hairspray Extra Strong Hold Volume. The iconic micro diffuser hairspray sprays so fine and gives natural hair movement and shine with no stiffness, stickiness or visible residue. Its can had a slightly different logo on the front and looked different from the usual ones you buy in Boots, superdrug etc. I'm not sure where I would wear this. So I've been forced to use L'Oreal Elnett, which smells somewhat like the vintage hairsprays, but doesn't come close to the hold of sprays I used back then. 98 reviews. from £2.39. Buy L'Oreal Hairspray by Elnett for Extra Strength - Unfragranced 200ml and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. I hope all of the Ladys are not too angry with my effort. Amazon.in: Buy L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Check out Elnett L'Oreal Paris Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold Unscented reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. L'Oreal Paris Elnett - Unscented: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. This hairspray is not the real L'Oreal Elnett. Jul 25, 2006 4,596 Posts. In Stock. That sort of Elnett hairspray smell. 5. Superdrug make one but it's hard to spot .. Add message | Report | See all. Achieve your desired hairstyle with Elnett Strong Hold Hairspray. I bought three bottles when I was in Europe last month. Elnett Satin Strong Hold Volume Mousse. L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Supreme Hold's unique micro-diffuser sprays ultra-fine and disappears at the stroke of a brush, leaving hair clean, soft and shiny. Featured. 5. 3. “Some of my earliest childhood memories of beauty are of wandering into my mum’s bedroom into a cloud of Elnett hairspray (with its distinctive smell!) Free delivery for many products! Add message | Report | See all. Start your review of elnett-satin-catwalk-collection-hairspray! Musc Invisible by Juliette Has A Gun is a Floral fragrance for women. hendricksy Wed 19-Sep-18 18:40:17. Fragrance was light but I need a stronger hold in my fine hair. I spent a good half an hour curling my hair bit by bit and I was using this spray to spray each bun Workin' on my tan! Multiple fashion magazines rated l'Oreal Elnett hairspray #1 for flexible hold in 2012, and since it's so reasonably priced, I decided to try it. But the smell, fumigates my surrounding when I'm at home, and makes me feel queezy. I've always been a "hairspray is hairspray" type person, and I've used everything from Aqua Net and Suave to Artec and Sebastian, never really noticing *that* much difference. The actual product is awful, it is NOT a hairspray - it does not hold down your hair. It is now available at Target. I ma just getting obsessed with this product.. Love it soooo much!!!! Manufacturer . don't call me gay for using the spray, the ladies love it when my hair looks messy, like denis the menace (not the guy with blonde hair, the one with black hair, the one from beano) Perfect for longer hair. Can anyone please, please recommend me a long-lasting hold hairspray, which works just as effectively as Elnett - just doesn't smell so much. Musc Invisible was launched in 2020. Go figure! Only one for me. “The legendary hold of L’Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray So Sleek Extra Strength protects your hair from humidity, frizz and flyaways with antistatic protection technology, for flawlessly sleek styles. Read more. I now use the Schwarzkopf silhouette hairspray as I got it as part of a hair kit, but when it runs out I can see myself going back to the L'Oréal elnett hairspray because it is so cheap. Check out L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Aria Grace 01/21/19 06:50. Amazon.in: Buy Elnett L'Oreal Paris Satin Hairspray Extra Strong Hold Unscented online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Protects your style against the effects of humidity and gives up to 24H strong hold. Free shipping . BUY NOW . Available direct from Superdrug. septembre 1er 2018, 8:31 pm. item 4 Loreal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray 11 Oz. It smells like a charity shop! Elnett offers long-lasting hold with a brilliant shine and a soft touch. As well as giving great hold and control, Dove Style+Care Unscented Hairspray enhances your hair’s natural shine to leave it beautifully glossy. Oishee from Dhaka,Bangladesh . All of the photos are scanned by me and on most of them I have sprayed the lady's coifs stiff, with more than a can of elnett forte hairspray. L'Oreal Hairspray by Elnett Care For Dry Damaged Hair Strong Hold Argan Oil Shine, 75 ml 4.6 out of 5 stars 144. It still has a smell, but I wouldn't call it a "scent," and it wears off quickly. See 23 member reviews and photos. For easy-to-style hair, this fragrance-free formula is also fast-drying.

elnett hairspray smell

Johanna Basford Coloring Books, Freshwater Fish For Tanks, Suduru Maduru In English, Pigeon Gender How To Tell, Plant Nursery For Sale Near Me,