4.22 Delicious scent which blends perfectly to my natural skin scent. this is just a definition of a mature scent. I absolutely love how Icon opens up with a burst of neroli and a delicious semi-sweet grape note. Great alrounder and I can’t see anyone getting offended by this one, making it great for closed environments like the office. Originally from England, he now lives in the USA splitting time between NYC & Philly. gorgeous opening with citrus and neroli, the drydown is full of woody-spicies notes with that creamy taste...i love it! By doing so, one’s nose does not become immune to any particular fragrance.). I'd heard a lot about this fragrance and became very interested when I saw the notes. I mean makes sense, people compare both of them to lime candy - skittles or jelly beans. Almost the same quality but cheaper. The company, established in 1902, is headquartered in London, England. Example. It smelt Guerlain Veitver/Tom Ford Grey Veitver like. The opening does have a little resemblance to Terre D Hermes. Will always be a part of my collection. But it was quite pricey at that time now they are for sale cheap at around $35 i think thats a steal. It is a masterpiece in itself. This further brings out the orris-leather accord created by the agarwood oud resinous aromas. Only can see this good for the office. The bottle is a work of art. Sorry to hear that the first impressions weren’t to your taste. Not overpowering but very pleasant. The scents is a perfect choice for this raining season here in Nigeria. I wanted to like this, it seemed like just what I was looking for, but at first I only really got a "someone else's jacket" vibe from it. I have read 2-3 times that this fragrance is a remake of the beloved discontinued City Glam by Armani... can someone confirm this??? It might be the reason why I smell grape, as it tends to have this effect in some instances. Great for warmer months and office. First Impression: Amouage Reflection Man! After about an hour the heart notes really take over as the lavender and pepper notes kick in and support the neroli. Go grab it! When I first smelled this fragrance, I didn't like it, I gave it a secound try and now I love it, it's my signature scent, smells fantastic. It doesn't last on clothes or on skin. Classic that reminds me creed original Vetiver or Mugler Cologne. Looking at the notes, I thought this would be my next signature fragrance. At no point of time in its development is it loud or cheap. Glad to hear that you enjoyed Paul’s review and that you’re digging our site! I don't know, I really liked it, now not so much.. I don’t get any of those. I would say Icon is signature scent worthy. Love this gem. echo ***** echo. I wore Desire as a signature sent a few years back. Not a lot of sillage, becomes a skin scent very quickly, and that's okay. It was revised in October 2017 to include the Bespoke Unit Fragrance Formula. It brings one back to the roots of Dunhill’s automotive origins. Maybe my Icon bottle is reformulated or could it be a bad batch? Neroli is not so noticeable, I don't find that fresh barbershop smell that I appreciate in Thiery Mugler's Cologne or in some ADP fragrances. It is just so complex. I think petigrain, cardamom, vetiver and juniper wreck it for me. Just look at the reviews from Youtube and here on Fragrantica, this kicks Dior Sauvage and Bleu de Chanel for 2nd & 3rd place on my list. Thankfully the juice is worth every penny too. I initially splashed a bit too much on my favorite spot -my prostration spot on my prayer carpet, and I instantly felt as if I would be allergic to it. In my opinion, this is similar to Terre D’Hermes but more complex with a less linear progression from top to base. A MASTERPIECE...And from a house i've long since written off. As time passes, the rest of the notes come up, but they are faint, as follows. I was not in the mood for this kind of fragrances when my fragrances arrived, but man did this thing blow my mind! Having discovered this perfume in a Brussels perfumery, i was initially reluctant to test this "novelty", because i was completely unfamiliar with Alfred Dunhill perfumes, and in particular the Icon range. The fragrance is named Icon, created by perfumer Carlos Benaim, who describes it: I personally like Dunhill, it is one of my favorite designer brands. So Icon, it is a real nice scent starts out with citrus and then some pepper, and floral, the dry down is a fresh kind of French milled soap vibe, the real expensive kind I get decent performance and I think this is a good all around scent. The bottle was enough to raise the interest, it is glorious, heavy, stylish and one you'd want on display. I know everybody have difefents smells, but I’ve never have been this off with the notes. CODE: KWNHJ15 . Terre d'Hermes with added bubble gum and cardamom! Have put Icon aside, for now. Didnt check. I’ve been a long time fan of Dunhill fragrances, having used “Dunhill Man” on and off for many years. An interesting, unique, quality juice which is modern, a compliment magnet, performs nicely and is masculine. Definitely a fragrance that will be appreciated by Terre d'Hermes and Declaration groupies. Done, You have Icon. Batch 7342, made in usa. I believe there are only 4 "Masterpiece" Designer fragrances, here they are: Light airy pleasant neroli smell. 46 ($14.49/Count) $49.76 $49.76 The fragrance comes in heavy metal bottle as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. Smells refreshing in the opening and the smooth neroli is contrasted with the sharp pepper accord, which makes it interesting and makes anyone give it a second smell. This is a refined treatment of agarwood, with bergamot, black pepper, jasmine, saffron, black rose, leather and tobacco leaf notes adding to its appeal. Great quality of ingredients, great bottle, great smell and sillage. Amazing scent. Most Popular Articles. While the official notes include, smokey oud, it's way in the background--this is not an oud fragrance at all!! Smells better than my description. A classy, wear anytime, anywhere scent. In addition, the use of such refined and balanced notes make this a fantastic formal fragrance. It seemed like this would be a sure thing! The batch command ASSOC associates a file extension with a file type, or list all associations.. This later 2015 release ventures into more opulent territory. I smell grape soda mixed with some herbs. For the maturer gentleman (30 yrs +), this is definitely signature scent worthy. This batch command is used for copying files from one location to the other. Definitely a scent that has light citrus notes in the opening, but quickly dries down into a neroli fragrance through and through. to me personally it smells cheap.. something an old man would wear.. but everyone seems to love it but again not for me. Vetiver? It smells fresh, spicy, airy with an add of pineapple vibe. A batch code is usually stamped or printed with a dot-matrix printer. the bottle is just everything! So glad I stumbled across Dunhill Icon! It's a very lovely fragrance, but I can't quite decide if I care for the dry down. For me dominant nots is Vetiver. I have been using an anti allergy nose spray for 20 years, which affects my olfactory. Despite this association for me, I really like this scent. So much variation in the reviews makes me think that there must be different batches to Icon. Gorgeous neroli, bergamot with spices, wrapped around cardamom, juniper berries and lavender. It’s a mordern classic for sure and imo is one of the best office/work based scents especially at the price you can find it for. That’s an absolute steal for this. I find Icon to smell primarily like grape soda, or grape skittles. I use it when I am bored with others in my collection. However, as many have said, do not expect this to have much oud, because it doesn't. Batch Files That Open Multiple Programs! Lots of pepper and spices! I'll admit when it was suggested to me to 'try the new Dunhill fragrance' I met it with the usual boredom associated with a Dunhill release. Wow. title CodeCracker By NotepadCodes! Since I had this at the very first year of its release.. because I like neroli scents, I was pleased for the scent itself, but the longevity was a joke.. At the best stayed on me for 2 hours and add a third hour as a skin scent, so the performance wasn't appealing.. The warm notes are akin to a smoky fireplace and winter spices. Like TF Neroli Portafino...but much cheaper. If this lasted longer, it would easily be an A+ for me, based on scent alone. Great for spring and summer; don't really see it working for fall and winter. My conclusion is that there was either a reformulation that drastically changed it or there are extreme batch variations. ICON’s base is what ties it most to its seasonality. Whether they become a classic or not however, is solely down to time, popularity and more often than not, quality. Yet I will often wear this when going out on evening dates with my girlfriend. Performance and longevity is average , projection is 2-3 centimeter (poor), longevity is better than projection and silage. Like it! There appears to be two camps with this one. Top notes are Cardamom, Bitter Orange, Bergamot and Lime; middle notes are Vetiver, Black Pepper, Blue Sage and Juniper; base notes are Ebony, Sandalwood, Suede … Helas. I also get skittles candies? As of 2019, it is the largest tobacco manufacturing company and also has the biggest retail and consumer products operations in the world based on net sales. If this doesn't contain real neroli, then they've done an amazing job imitating it. All sitting on a bed of woods and leather. ICON’s composition seamlessly transitions through its dry-down to such an extent that some may claim it to be linear. Switched to Aramis by Aramis, for tonight. Overall a very pleasant fragrance, but unfortunately lacking in longevity. Unlike the Racing flanker, this one is extremely well done and chic. to my nose is very similar for the 50-60% to terre d'hermes, which is superior for quality and performance but both has in common that orangy-creamy-earthy taste. Dunhill Icon Cologne by Alfred Dunhi... (. However, the fragrance never strays too close to oriental notes meaning that it retains a bond with the colder months. Big fan of this fragrance, now that the weather is getting cold it’s going to come into its own. Oh well, great office scent. pepper? Each cycle phase is long enough to be noticed and enjoyed before the powerful oily resins emerge from the base. It does indeed look like, compared with your other fragrances, the 45 euro for 100ml is a great value. I wonder what could be worse if the alleged reformulation did happen on this one! As the fragrance commences to dry-down, the green vetiver joins to support the opening notes but it is soft; the oud, leather, oakmoss act as projecting accords, they add mostly woody and slightly smoky tone. Wow! Many people say this is for an older man, but I'd say anyone could rock it with a nice outfit. Yes, Icon is a firm favourite at BU. One thing not to be overlooked with any fragrance, and in particular with ICON, is the bottle. For me it's a dirty vetiver (but not that dirty) with florals that gives it some sort of uniqueness. Similar to Terre d'Hermes, but with less of an old man vibe. Classy Office Fragrance, none can match it, full stop. I remember when I wasnt into fragrance yet this one is the most unforgettable scent profile that I have tried along with other 20 department store frags. However, I find that the use of warm aromatics and deep resin makes ICON the definitive fall fragrance. Great scent for the office. It is indeed a very relaxing scent. It promised to be a perfect transitional fragrance into fall / autumn with its citrus top notes and woody / leather base notes. Very light and airy and poofs off completely in 3 hours with projection and sillage only in first 40 mins. Top Rated Plus. One camp swears it smells like Terre d'Hermes, while the other thinks it smells like grape drank. Then... Desitin. For me this is a love at first spray. This is aromatic, spicy and dries down sweet. However, I won't say that it's beast mode because the scent itself is moderate with an urbane type vibe. Let me give you advice worth 50$: do not buy it, trust me, you will be disappointed, you do not want this. Further, ICON uses two absolute ingredients: neroli and cardamon. color 5E. Luckily one local retail store had it so I was able to try it on skin: wow, a blast of orange blossom, didn't expect that. out of The heart is where I personally feel ICON shines as a season transitional fragrance. How the initial reviews claimed that performance was anything more than mediocre is amazing to me. Seeing all the rave reviews here and online, I have to assume this just doesn’t work on my skin. First off, I wanted this for a long time because it was so hyped. The dry down on this juice is absolutely exquisite, and it performs like a beast – still going strong after 8 or so hours. The leather accord brought on by the agarwood and labdanum is both romantic and elegant. One of the classiest bottles ever and the smell just follows the class. Follow us on twitter @fragrantica and Facebook fan page. Slight resemblance to Tres nuit. The notes of agarwood, leather and musk are a refined accord for the discerning gentleman. As a matter of fact, the scent reminds me of sun block and summer vibes. Aromatic, fresh and masculine. What a beautiful smell in the opening too bad it doesnt last long :l also it smells like Terre D'hermes in the dry down, Smells classy to me but longevity is not good on my skin atleast. The pepper exudes a subtle but distinct masculine vibe, while the rest is a very classy mix of neroli and vetiver. The only thing I would say is this totally worth any single dollar that you pay for. Lastly, eau de parfums perform much longer, which gives added value. Almost blind bought it due to the high praising reviews. The first vibe of smell almost knock me off my feet, so sophisticated and elegant. I'll spend some time and update this with a more thorough review later. Check out our other fragrance reviews too and let us know what you think! We can say that this one is unique! The smell is really nice, pleasant, quality vibe, superb. Thanks, for your insight! 1 year ago. The ingredients are high quality and the longevity is amazing. Couldn't be happier with this one. This fragrance I love so much. It opens strong with a blast of bergamot, neroli, and warm spices but after 5 minutes just smells like a watermelon jolly rancher that's been covered in buttery neroli. 50% Off Up to 50% off Sale items . clean and elegant, perfect for a white shirt and jeans outfit. It's a very versatile fragrance even though it's great around spring and summer.Yes it is true, Icon has some reminiscence of Terre D'Hermes because of pepper but to me it's much more better and sophisticated. 8/10. As for the olfactive family, the overt agarwood (oud) notes set it firmly in the woody umbrella whilst various notes like oak moss, vetiver, lavender and cardamon give it an aromatic (rather than spicy) profile. I don't believe I have smelled anything quite like it, but it is extremely pleasing. DUNHILL ICON ELITE EDP For those that aren’t fond of animal musk or woody incense, ICON may not be their ideal fragrance. I was shocked at how ordinary this smelled as I was expecting something magical to go with the bottle. For some reason, I wasn’t buying into it’s positive reputation. @thiagomartini: What an ironic comment. Other companies have batch numbers with six or seven digits. A New Icon? It stuck in my senses and my soul like a stubborn lover who can’t take NO for an answer! A New ICON? | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | This is a really nice strong masculine fragrance, it does not have the sweet vibe, but it rocks for guys who are over 25. If the board game Candy Land had a proprietary scent I imagine it'd smell exactly like this. That one is gone in matter of minutes subsided by beautiful juniper note that makes your heart sing and your face smile. I would consider buying it if only it has more longevity. Dries down to a nice clean silky leather with a hint of iris trailing (NOT THE LIPSTICK KIND). I agree, It's a classy gentleman's cologne. Hope you enjoyed the review and the fragrance! An overpriced step up from a Beckham style scent for the executive yuppie with too much money to burn. Hi Charles-Philippe, Bitter neroli clean and lasts a long time. Those who particularly enjoy it find that it is an refined fragrance and often liken it to incense. This addition develops an accord with the lavender, which creates a much more floral bouquet. It’s these characteristics that make it a premium and long-lasting fragrance. Whew! Purchased it the next day! I enjoy wearing it. In hot temperate area like south east asia, this thing sadly last merely a short period of time. I don’t find it some modern scent but it’s clean soapy just like come out of shower now. On FragranceX, it’s much more affordable at $34. I love nearly every single note listed and has been receiving rave reviews. Just waiting for girls feedback but I even don't care of them. Anyway, great package and excellent value for money. It's a pretty pleasant scent, emphasis on PRETTY. Also, the performance is all over the place. Stunning. It was blind buy, I like it, but expected something different. Same here, smell like grape soda or a grape mont blanc individuel. Glad you enjoy it as much as we do! Very British. If you like soapy cologne's you'll enjoy this. Totally recommended. Maybe I received a bad batch or a fake. I got a sample at the department store, tried it on my husband and we both loved it. One of the best releases by a designer house in 2015. I don’t get “woody” or pepper… and while not entirely linear I find it to be close. Founder Alfred Dunhill inherited his father’s equestrian leather goods company in 1893, and began creating a range of luxury driving clothing and accessories. After one test run from Macy's, I bought it two days later from FragranceNet. This scent has a very nice opening and dry-down. The bottle is by far one of the best I've encountered though so props to that. I am so glad I waited because this really didn't meet my expectations. It’s the Dunhill Icon take on the oud trend, while not going the whole shebang. ICON sits perfectly before I crank out my full-blown winter fragrances such as Opus by Penhaligon’s. This scent is so unique. which is such a pity because the scent is amazing. Andrew Cooper is the face of the campaign, shot by Annie Leibovitz. Performance is decent. This is a stunning fragrance, a Masterpiece. The composition is aromatic-woody with an opening of fresh bergamot and neroli absolute. Example the below perfumes has a batch code of 38r003X . In that regard, I find that Dunhill ICON particularly suits my lifestyle needs and therefore is my favourite go-to fragrance. One of the unique fragrance that I'ved tried. Overall made a good impression. am I pleased with this fragrance. – Dunhill ICON Perfume Review. The two italicized notes above, again add to the allure of fragrances for me. Top notes are Neroli, Bergamot, Black Pepper and Petitgrain; middle notes are Black Pepper, Lavender, Cardamom, Juniper Berries and Sage; base notes are Vetiver, Oakmoss, Agarwood (Oud), Leather and iris. How do I know if a perfume is Original? Dunhill make some really good scents. It has it is own smell and I love it! It is so good and unique. I prefer it to Terre d'Hermes,which I adore. And it sure beats (pun intended) a pair of brass knuckles any day. I really liked it at first and wrote a good review... Now I don't know what happened. Had to return and buy a bottle as the smell got me. Think of a refined englishman sitting in the seat of a restored 1970s Mercedes sedan on an overcast winter evening. Yes, the dry down reminds me of Hermes Terre de Hermes/Tom Ford Grey Vetiver. My coworkers often ask what I have on when I wear this potion! Ok, so the opening of this is a fresh, green, vetiver grape soda that other reviewers are mentioning. An amazing Neroli based scent. Like it, but not super unique? The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Benaim. The iris is a faint and distant accord. Great for the office or dinner out. Agree with other reviewers.. You may check the batch code and expiration date on the following page www.checkfresh.com. Hi Ramón, Icon was launched in 2015. There's a slightly floral scent that falls behind the lavender. This fragrance is something that I like more and more every time I smell it. I recently found this new site to check my perfumes and it lists a lot of fragrances not listed on other batch code checkers that I've been using. Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States. The issue is that the budget appears limited. Neroli and I get a little bit of the grape soda note people talk about. I recently got this aftershave too. Copyrights © 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. It was their generous 2ml sample bottle that got me hooked. A fresh, creamy fusion of bergamot and neroli. so, this is where armani's deceased city glam went. Wow, so different & addictive. A fresh-woody scent for men (rather, unisex) that's been given a nice twist by adding a lot of neroli, and a touch of pepper. Note about batches and performance from my personal experience. Would've been nice to get some of that oud or iris come in. It's elegant enough to dress up but works for casual as well. And that one has more substance, smells rounder and gives me a something more than citrus only, a hint of vetiver?, although it isn’t listed as a note. They are either expired or are not currently valid. Not Verified. But anyway, this is a fantastic and unique all-rounder that many would at least appreciate. DUNHILL DESIRE SHOWER BREEZE 95 % FULL 200 ML. Good versatile office scent. Dunhill Century is an aromatic-woody fragrance for men. I get the same citrus dominated scent applied on a paper strip, so my skin is not to blame :) Unique, classy and perfect for the office. Really wish I'd bought this years ago. all the notes (which are a lot) are well blended, I couldn't recognize many notes but I get minty vibe of it. The most noticeable change from the opening to the dry-down is the very sharp citrus bergamot which is noticeable during the opening but it dissipates towards the dry-down; the vetiver, woody, oakmoss with a soft smoky accord, are more noticeable towards the dry-down. $15 off orders over $85 . On my skin, the vetiver and leather take over quite late in the dry-down, maybe a couple of hours after the first spray. They were very similar save for a great emphasis on the iris notes in the heart. Smells like grape soda in the first couple of minutes on my skin and then transforms into a Terre D Hermes cousin with that earthy vetiver with a slight hint of spice from the black pepper. (Note: This is one of the main reasons that I like to rotate my fragrances with the seasons. Thus, on a trip to Las Vegas in 2015, I picked up a bottle from the Dunhill boutique in the Caesars Palace Mall. Waiting for bottles of Iso E Super and Ambroxan to layer with some other fragrances; should be interesting …. Feedback to Dunhill ICON is generally positive with many applauding its complex and elegant palate of dark aromas. Nice bottle though :). Nuff said. Icon is a woody aroma Might try again later sometime, but for now I will empty my Notino shopping bag ;). The oud in this fragrance is more “woody” than “oudy”. On the verge of a blind buy, I realized they had this at my local Nordstrom so I decided to wait and test it first. I urge everyone to get one not minding the price as the value far out weighs the price. Buy Dunhill London Icon Elite Eau de Parfum from our Men's Aftershave range at Perfume Direct. WOW - AS ALWAYS! That’s interesting, thanks for sharing your two cents. Then the pepper and vetiver come in making it very masculine, reminding me of my grandfather (not a bad thing, it just happens that pepper and bergamot were highlighted on his skin when he wore a fragrance). Dunhill, in my opinion, is one of the most unappreciated, under the radar house that produce beautiful, well balanced and affordable high quality fragrances. Also much nicer scent on skin then paper. Created for men and released in 2015, this aromatic and woody fragrance features a fresh blend of bergamot and neroli top notes, moves to heart notes of spicy black pepper and lavender and closes with base notes including smoky oud. Dunhill themselves classify the fragrance family as “aromatic woody.” This is due to the accord, which blends aromatic and herb notes with wood-based resins. Nevertheless, ICON has been in circulation for a few years now. honestly,,,get this if your 30 and up etc....you'll see! CODE: YWAZXQ10 . WHAT A COMEBACK. Dunhill Icon Elite By Dunhill for Men - 4 Pc Gift Set 3.4oz Edp Spray, 3oz Shower Gel, 3oz After Shave Balm, Pouch, 4 Count 4.0 out of 5 stars 2 $43.46 $ 43 . Download the Dunhill Icon Fragrance Formula as a PDF. This one is good, but not great, in my opinion. From the beautiful (very beautiful) and positive review above, I felt so much at ease that I’m not alone in this awesome discovery. Icon opens up with a citrus burst closely followed by the sweet oily essence of neroli. This has become one of my favourites perfumes. Then later when I tried it again, I GOT IT. This fragrance can be warm in any season and is extremely versatile. He has had a life long affair with design, watches, fragrance and clothing. ... Dunhill Icon by Alfred Dunhill 2 pcs Shower Gel 90mL man / $15.11. its done 100% perfect for its purpose i love it,if you like citrus/flower fragrances dont hesitate. I simply get a woody base complimented by black pepper. Meanwhile, the black pepper creates a spicy, masculine background. It could've been more abstract. I got whiffs of it throughout the entire day. The open road and the thrill of travel inspire dunhill London’s newest fragrance for men, ICON. There is nothing new here,I wonder about the hype for this scent, for those that find this So good and masterpiece, try st dupont pour homme and cartier declaration which are so similar. It's very refined, smells very professional and sophisticated. In fact, you’ll find it among our selection of the best men’s fragrances of all time. I didn't love this at first, I was okay with it but I didn't love it, Someone wrote this smells like Neroli Portofino lol. I got it and when I first smelt it I was like meh. On my skin, it lasts the whole working day and more 8+ hours. I think the reason anyone is comparing this to TDH is simply the combo of citrus and ISO E super. Beautiful combination of sweet citrus and spices to give a very fresh feeling from first spray. The neroli in here is very authentic, and carries on into the heart along with a freshly ground black pepper note. Within an hour it's all but gone. The opening doesn't last very long though and then what I'm left with is pretty similar to Terre D'Hermes sans the orange note.

dunhill icon batch code

Johanna Basford Coloring Books, Chickpea Cookies No Peanut Butter, Kerr County Sheriff Election, San Diego Housing Market 2021, Pink Lady Succulent, Cheap Pajamas Online, Difference Between Forward And Backward Vanes, Spiny Amaranth Vs Palmer Amaranth, Min Max Riddle Hackerrank Solution, Rotterdam Short Term Rentals,