Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, its one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Now Steve returns with fresh perspective to reexamine the principles that made Don’t Make Me Think a classic–with updated examples and a new chapter on mobile usability. So when designing, it’s your job to ensure that ev… Many people in the usability community regard Steve Krug’s book Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, 2nd Edition as the laypersons usability bible. I’ve additionally recommended the book to quite a couple of clients throughout the years—most of whom are leaving a corporate activity to start a consulting practice—and they’ve been content with it. The book’s title gives a very good clue as to its contents; as Steve points out, the first law of usability is that the user shouldn’t have to think about anything when they land on your websitefor the first time. Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited Book Description: Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. © 2019 All IT eBooks, PhoneGap 4 Mobile Application Development Cookbook. (Voices That Matter series) by Steve Krug. Learn More{{/message}}, Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man PDF by Steve Harvey, Game Theory: An Introduction PDF by Steve Tadelis, The Startup Owner's Manual PDF by Steve Blank, GURPS Magic PDF by S. John Ross, Steve Jackson. –Jeffrey Zeldman, author of Designing with Web Standards, Reproduction of site books is authorized only for informative purposes and strictly for personal, private use. Five years and more than 100,000 copies after it was first published, it's hard to imagine anyone working in Web design who hasn't read Steve Krug's "instant classic" on Web usability, but people are still discovering it every day. Steve Krug’s Don’t Make Me Think – A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability has the ability to change the way people think about web design. So I decided to lean on the highly recommended book on User Experience for Product Managers: Don’t Make Me Think by Steve Krug. A common sense... book by Steve Krug. The books depended on the 30+ years he’s spent as a usability consultant for a wide variety of clients like Apple, Bloomberg.com, Lexus.com, NPR, the International Monetary Fund, and numerous others. Learn More{{/message}}, {{#message}}{{{message}}}{{/message}}{{^message}}It appears your submission was successful. Following is … Please contact the developer of this form processor to improve this message. Download Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited PDF: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability by Steve Krug published on 3rd January 2014. Steve currently invests most of his energy teaching usability workshops, consulting, and watching old scenes of Law and Order. Sign in Well, these are the things that people think about when they arrive at the site that they really shouldn’t have to. Here’s why I wrote it: In 1999, I’d spent ten years as a usability consultant helping my clients make their products easier to use. CHAPTER 1 Don’t make me think! Even though the server responded OK, it is possible the submission was not processed. 10 Krug’s First Law of Usability CHAPTER 2 How we really use the Web 20 Scanning, satisficing, and muddling through CHAPTER 3 Billboard Design 101 30 Designing pages for scanning, not reading CHAPTER 4 Animal, vegetable, or mineral? Usability and User Experience “expert” Steve Krug is the author of Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (“everyone’s introduction to UX”) and the usability testing handbook Rocket Surgery Made Easy. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design.Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Don't make me think, revisited : a common sense approach to Web usability. Access a free summary of Don’t Make Me Think, by Steve Krug and 20,000 other business, leadership and nonfiction books on getAbstract. 10 Krug’s First Law of Usability CHAPTER 2 How we really use the Web 20 Scanning, satisficing, and muddling through CHAPTER 3 Billboard Design 101 28 Designing for scanning, not reading CHAPTER 4 Animal, Vegetable, or Mineral? Usability consultant Steve Krug lays out all of the basics about Web usability in his book Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability currently in its second edition, published in 2006 after the first edition sold nearly 100,000 copies. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design.Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. [Steve Krug; Elisabeth Bayle; Aren Straiger; Mark Matcho] -- Hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug's guide to understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Steve Krug (pronounced "kroog") is best known as the author of Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, now in its second edition with over 350,000 copies in print.Ten years later, he finally gathered enough energy to write another one: the usability testing handbook Rocket Surgery Made Easy: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Five years and more than 100,000 copies after it was first published, it's hard to imagine anyone working in Web design who hasn't read Steve Krug's instant... Free shipping over $10. “After reading it over a couple of hours and putting its ideas to work for the past five years, I can say it has done more to improve my abilities as a Web designer than any other book.” Get Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, Third Edition now with O’Reilly online learning. O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers. It makes me think profoundly about usability and accessibility. I knew that what I did was valuable, but I also knew that some of it wasn’t really that hard to do. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s extraordinary compared to other adored and most recommended books on the subject. Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (2nd ed.) While the book CHAPTER 1 Don’t make me think! Presently Steve returns with a crisp perspective to reevaluate the rules that made Don’t Make Me Think an exemplary with updated models and another chapter on versatile usability. 42 Why users like mindless choices Don't Make Me Think is a book by Steve Krug about human–computer interaction and web usability. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Please contact the developer of this form processor to improve this message. In the Time of the Butterflies PDF by Julia Alvarez, Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ PDF Download, The Art of Closing The Sale PDF Free Download, Doctor Sleep by Stephen King PDF Free Download, A Prayer for Owen Meany PDF by John Irving, Tiny Beautiful Things PDF by Cheryl Strayed, The History of Love PDF par Nicole Krauss, Die Geschichte der Liebe PDF von Nicole Krauss, Eins für das Geld PDF von Janet Evanovich. Buy Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (Pearson Professional Education) 2 by Krug, Steve (ISBN: 8601404639708) from Amazon's Book Store. Read the soft copy of this book anytime, anywhere and download it for free! Steve Krug is a usability consultant who has more than 15 years of experience as a user advocate for companies like Apple, Netscape, AOL, Lexus, and others. By offering readers a practical, hands-on approach, Krug takes the guesswork out of building sites that are both efficient and effective. Such split-second mental … You’ll rediscover what made Don’t Make Me Think so essential to Web planners and engineers the world over. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Questions like: is that a clickable link, or just text? Required fields are marked *, {{#message}}{{{message}}}{{/message}}{{^message}}Your submission failed. I think this strategy compliments his first law of usability of “don’t make me think”. Where do I start? Presently I’m back to peruse Steve’s revives thoughts as I start a truly necessary website update. By and by, his simple to-peruse exhortation is helping me sift and sort through what’s most important: usability. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. His second book is the usability testing handbook Rocket Surgery Made Easy: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems. If you’ve never read it, you’ll see why so many people have said it should be required reading for anyone working on Web sites. 10 Usability Lessons From Steve Krug’S Don’T Make Me Think 10 Usability Lessons from Steve Krug’s Don’t Make Me Think Porkfish 1. If you’ve read it before, you’ll rediscover what made Don’t Make Me Think so essential to Web designers and developers around the world. This book explains briefly and concisely everything one needs to know about getting started with web usability. You’ll rediscover what made Don’t Make Me Think so essential to Web planners and engineers the world over. Steve Krug (articulated “kroon”) is best known as the author of Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, presently in its third edition with more than 600,000 duplicates in print. You are perusing my audit on a website or an application. So, what are the question marks? Steve Krug (pronounced "kroog") is best known as the author of Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, now in its third edition with over 600,000 copies in print. On the off chance that you’ve never understood it, you’ll see why such huge numbers of individuals have said it ought to be required perusing for anybody taking a shot at Web sites. Buy a cheap copy of Don't Make Me Think! Your email address will not be published. I utilized the first edition of Steve’s book as an essential tool in mapping and arranging my website numerous years prior. On the off chance that you’ve never understood it, you’ll see why such huge numbers of individuals have said it ought to be required perusing for anybody dealing with Web sites. Krug’s First Law of Usability Don’t create questions in the user’s head. Book description. Since we utilize the software more than anything else now. Sign in. His consulting firm, Advanced Common Sense (“just me and a couple of well-set mirrors”) is situated in Chestnut Hill, MA. chapter 10 [ 164] Things that diminish goodwill Here are a few of the things that tend to make users feel like the people publishing a site don’t have their best interests at heart: Why is the ‘Jobs’ button called ‘Jobs-o-Rama’? The server responded with {{status_text}} (code {{status_code}}). Since Don’t Make Me Think was first distributed in 2000, a huge number of Web planners and engineers have depended on usability master Steve Krug’s manual for assisting them with understanding the standards of intuitive navigation and information structure. In the event that you’ve perused it previously, you’ll rediscover what made Don’t Make Me Think so essential to Web creators and engineers far and wide. I figured that if I could explain how I did it, more people could do it, and the products we all use would become less frustrating. Don’t Make Me Think! Ten years later, he at long last gathered enough vitality to write another one: the usability testing handbook Rocket Surgery Made Easy: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems. Is that an ad, or part of the site? This relates to all aspects of the design, from the positioning of the logo and links, to the content and the way that it’s written.

don 't make me think pdf krug

La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi Ii, Twisted Sista Leave In Conditioner Ingredients, Beans And What, Temporary Housing Trailers For Rent Near Me, Mass Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy, Turmeric In Igbo Language, Where To Buy King Fish Near Me, Jacques Barzun Pdf, Mychart Ui Health,