I'll stand by you And when, when the night falls on you, Baby You're feeling all alone You won't be on your own I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you Take me in into your darkest hour And I'll never desert you I'll stand by you Oh, I'll stand by you I'll stand by you I'll Stand By You chords, I'll Stand By You tabs, I'll Stand By You by Carrie Underwood, tablature, and lyrics in the I'll Stand by You (American Idol) Album. Original songwriter : Chrissie Hynde, Tom Kelly, Billy Steinberg License courtesy of : EMI Music Publishing France This title is a cover of I'll Stand by You as made famous by Carrie Underwood CARRIE UNDERWOOD I'll Stand By You Lyrics [Originally performed by The Pretenders] Oh why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don’t be ashamed to cry Let me see you through Cause I’ve seen the dark side too When the night falls on you INTRO: D Bm A G VERSE: D F#m Oh, why you look so sad G Tears are in your eyes D/A A Come on and come to me now D Bm F#m And don't be ashamed to cry G Let me see you through Bm A Cause I've seen the darkside too PRE-CHORUS: F#m Bm When the night falls on you F#m Bm Don't know what to do G Nothing you confess A Could make me love you less CHORUS: D Bm7 I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you … And I'll never desert you Carrie Underwood Lyrics I'll Stand By You Lyrics [Originally performed by The Pretenders] Oh why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry Let me see you through Cause I've seen the dark side too - YouTube This extension is compatible with Van Basco, Jakuk, Audacity, User Star, Go Sing, Midico, Karaoke 5 … © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. 'Cause even if you're wrong as made famous by Carrie Underwood. Hey, what you got to hide? I'll stand by you I'll stand by you I won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you. Don't be ashamed to cry Love lyrics and popular hit lyrics for songs and videos by Carrie Underwood and others - find love lyrics or email free romantic love songs or romantic music lyrics to someone ... "I'll Stand By You" - Carrie Underwood - you'll find the words, music, video, song lyrics and -- out standing music videos, stands up with the greatest music and more from Links2LoveI'll I'll stand by you lyrics music video in high definition. I'll stand by you Make your own mp3 and ringtone. I'll stand by you Carrie Underwood Lyrics Home / English Song Lyrics / Carrie Underwood Lyrics ... Carrie Underwood - I'll Stand By You 02 Apr 2007. Carrie Underwood - I'll Stand By You recorded by Cameegirl and I_Am_Woke on Smule. אתר שירונט מספק מידע על כל האמנים בישראל ובעולם, כולל מילים לשירים, אקורדים, קליפים ועוד Well I'm alot like you Tears are in your eyes Don't hold it all inside. Carrie Underwood's Carrie Underwood 'I'll stand by you!' I won't let nobody hurt you Oh why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don’t be ashamed to cry Let me see you through Cause I’ve seen the dark side too Carrie Underwood; I'll Stand By You (The Pretenders ... seen the dark side too When the night falls on you You don't know what to do Nothing you confess Could make me love you less I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you ... We do not have any tags for I'll Stand By You (The Pretenders cover) lyrics. 97,751 views, added to favorites 968 times. / When the night falls on you, / You don't know what to do. I'll Stand By You lyrics performed by Carrie Underwood: Oh why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry Original songwriter : Chrissie Hynde, Tom Kelly, Billy Steinberg License courtesy of : EMI Music Publishing France This title is a cover of I'll Stand by You as made famous by Carrie Underwood And I’ll never desert you I get angry too Silakan. I'll Stand By You lyrics - Carrie Underwood Oh, why you look so sad? I'll stand by you Carrie Underwood Letra de I will stand by you: Oh, why you look so sad? Weil ich deine dunkle Seite bereits gesehen habe. 'Cause I've seen the dark side too I'll stand by you I'll stand by you, And when, when the night falls on you baby מילים לשיר I'll Stand By You של Carrie Underwood באתר שירונט. CARRIE UNDERWOOD I'll Stand By You Lyrics [Originally performed by The Pretenders] Oh why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don’t be ashamed to cry Let me see you through Cause I’ve seen the dark side too When the night falls on you You're lookin' at country Well, this here country is a little green And there's a lot of country that a' you ain't seen I'll show you around if you'll show me a weddin' band I said a weddin' band When it comes to love, well I know about that Country folks all know where it's at If you're lookin' at me You… Carrie Underwood lyrics - 112 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Two Black Cadillacs", "Jesus Take The Wheel", "Before He Cheats". Let me see you through Won't let nobody hurt you I'll Stand By You by Carrie Underwood - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. The music video shows Carrie going to a village in Africa. Let me come along Carrie Underwood - I'll Stand By You Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. For the lyrics, see lyrics. INTRO: D Bm A G VERSE: D F#m Oh, why you look so sad G Tears are in your eyes D/A A Come on and come to me now D Bm F#m And don't be ashamed to cry G Let me see you through Bm A Cause I've seen the darkside too PRE-CHORUS: F#m Bm When the night falls on you F#m Bm Don't know what to do G Nothing you confess A Could make me love you less CHORUS: D Bm7 I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you … Released on July 21, 1994, "I'll Stand by You" reached the top 20 in several countries, including Australia, Belgium, Canada, Iceland, the United Kingdom and the United States. When the night falls on you In 2007, Carrie covered the hit as part of American Idol's Idol Gives Back. I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you Take me into your darkest hour And I'll never desert you I'll stand by you And when.. I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you. / Don't be ashamed to cry, / Let me see you through / 'Cause I've seen the dark side too. Komm, komm zu mir. I'll stand by you Nothing you confess I get angry too I'll Stand By You is the name of a song originally by the band The Pretenders. And I'll never desert you I'll Stand by You Songtext von Carrie Underwood mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Carrie Underwood I will stand by you lyrics: Oh, why you look so sad? Oh, I'll stand by you I’ll stand by you I'll Stand By You is the name of a song originally by the band The Pretenders. I get angry too. I'll stand by you And when, when the night falls on you, Baby You're feeling all alone You won't be on your own I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you Take me in into your darkest hour And I'll never desert you I'll stand by you Oh, I'll stand by you I'll stand by you אתר שירונט מספק מידע על כל האמנים בישראל ובעולם, כולל מילים לשירים, אקורדים, קליפים ועוד Hey.. what you got to hide? And I'll never desert you ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. In 2007, Carrie covered the hit as part of American Idol's Idol Gives Back. Download I'll Stand By You video. I'll stand by you ... Carrie Underwood - You Won't Find This 02 Apr 2007. Won't let nobody hurt you Won't let nobody hurt you lyrics music video in high definition. Make your own mp3 and ringtone. You're feeling all alone I'll stand by you INTRO: D Bm A G VERSE: D F#m Oh, why you look so sad G Tears are in your eyes D/A A Come on and come to me now D Bm F#m And don't be ashamed to cry G Let me see you through Bm A Cause I've seen the darkside too PRE-CHORUS: F#m Bm When the night falls on you F#m Bm Don't know what to do G Nothing you confess A Could make me love you less CHORUS: D Bm7 I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you … Carrie Underwood- I'll Stand By You With Lyrics!! Carrie Underwood - www.123musiq.com - ® Riya collections ®܀ (+) I'll Stand By You - www.123musiq.com - ® Riya collections ® 2016-01-08 00:29:05 Oh why you look so sad Released on July 21, 1994, "I'll Stand by You" reached the top 20 in several countries, including Australia, Belgium, Canada, Iceland, the United Kingdom and the United States. When you're standing at the crossroads I'll stand by you. You're lookin' at country Well, this here country is a little green And there's a lot of country that a' you ain't seen I'll show you around if you'll show me a weddin' band I said a weddin' band When it comes to love, well I know about that Country folks all know where it's at If you're lookin' at me You're lookin' at country I'll stand by you. And when.. Come on and talk to me now You don't know what to do Carrie Underwood I'll Stand By You Lyrics. Come on and come to me now I'll Stand By You Lyrics by Carrie Underwood. Oh, warum siehst du so traurig aus. The music video shows Carrie going to a village in Africa. I'll stand by you . Author charrbob_epic [a] 40. Carrie Underwood I'll Stand By You - Watch the music video with song trivia. Ill Stand By You chords by Carrie Underwood. It also became a major hit for British girl group Girls Aloud in 2004 and American country singer Carrie Underwood in 2007, both times recorded as a charity single. Oh, I'll stand by you I'll Stand by You Lyrics Übersetzung. Let me see you through I'll stand by you Come on and talk to me now, Hey, what you got to hide? You won't be on your own, Take me in into your darkest hour It also became a major hit for British girl group Girls Aloud in 2004 and American country singer Carrie Underwood in 2007, both times recorded as a charity single. The tears are in your eyes The event benefited communities in Africa. Lyrics to 'I'll Stand By You' by Carrie Underwood. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. I'll stand by you Watch the video for I'll Stand By You from Carrie Underwood's I'll stand by you for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Carrie Underwood I'll Stand By You - Watch the music video with song trivia. When the night falls on you.. baby The following are lyrics to I'll Stand By You, originally by The Pretenders. Sing with lyrics to your favorite karaoke songs. Author charrbob_epic [a] 40. I get angry too Und Tränen in deinen Augen. as made famous by Carrie Underwood. ou won't be on your own I'll Stand By You lyrics - Carrie Underwood Oh, why you look so sad? I'll stand by you The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry I'll Stand By You is the name of a song originally by the band The Pretenders. The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't, be ashamed to cry Let me see you through 'Cause I've seen a dark side too When the night falls on you You don't know what to do Nothing you confess Well I'm a lot like you. Oh, why you look so sad? And don't know which path to choose Carrie Underwood's Carrie Underwood 'I'll stand by you!' The event benefited communities in Africa. Come on and come to me now, Don't be ashamed to cry Lass mich in dich schauen. Download I'll Stand By You video. Let me come along 1 contributor total, last edit on Aug 10, 2016. Oh.. why do you look so sad 'Cause I've seen the dark side too, When the night falls on you I'll Stand By You "I'll Stand By You" [Originally performed by The Pretenders] Oh why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don’t be ashamed to cry Let me see you … I'll stand by you For the lyrics, see lyrics. And don't know which path to choose Won't let nobody hurt you I’ll stand by you I’ll Stand By You – Carrie Underwood The file extension is mid. "I'll Stand by You" was covered in 2007 by Carrie Underwood as a charity single, recorded for the American Idol special, Idol Gives Back which aired on April 25, 2007. I'll stand by you, So, if you're mad, get mad! Could make me love you less, I'll stand by you So if you're mad, get mad. The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't, be ashamed to cry Let me see you through 'Cause I've seen a dark side too When the night falls on you You don't know what to do Nothing you confess I'll stand by you. Nothing you confess Don't hold it all inside Take me into your darkest hour 'Cause even if you're wrong, Take me in into your darkest hour [Originally performed by The Pretenders] Oh why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don’t be ashamed to cry Let me see you through Cause I’ve seen the dark side too When the night falls on you You don't know what to do Nothing you confess Could make me love you less I’ll stand by you I’ll stand by you Won’t let nobody hurt you I’ll stand by you Could make me love you less / Tears are in your eyes / Come on and come to me now. [Originally performed by The Pretenders] Oh why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don’t be ashamed to cry Let me see you through Cause I’ve seen the dark side too When the night falls on you You don't know what to do Nothing you confess Could make me love you less I’ll stand by you I’ll stand by you Won’t let nobody hurt you I’ll stand by you Carrie Underwood lyrics - 112 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Two Black Cadillacs", "Jesus Take The Wheel", "Before He Cheats". Carrie Underwood I will stand by you lyrics: Oh, why you look so sad? You're feeling all alone Come on and talk to me now. Schäme dich nicht für dein Weinen. Carrie Underwood - Independence Day 02 Apr 2007. Don't hold it all inside I'll stand by you So if you're mad.. get mad Love lyrics and popular hit lyrics for songs and videos by Carrie Underwood and others - find love lyrics or email free romantic love songs or romantic music lyrics to someone ... "I'll Stand By You" - Carrie Underwood - you'll find the words, music, video, song lyrics and -- out standing music videos, stands up with the greatest music and more from Links2LoveI'll 2016-01-04 20:06:24 [Originally performed by The Pretenders] Oh why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes ... I’ll stand by you I’ll stand by you Won’t let nobody hurt you I’ll stand by you So if you're mad get mad Don’t hold it all inside Carrie Underwood - I'll Stand By You - Lyrics Oh why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry Let me see you through Cause I've seen the dark side too When the night falls on you You don't know what to do Nothing you confess So if you're mad get mad Don't hold it all inside Come on and talk to me now Hey, what you got to hide I get angry too Well I'm a lot like you. Come on and talk to me now The tears are in your eyes. Copyright: Writer(s): Chrissie Hynde, Thomas Kelly, Billy Steinberg, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. Oh, why you look so sad? I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you Take me into your darkest hour And I'll never desert you I'll stand by you And when.. I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you. מילים לשיר I'll Stand By You של Carrie Underwood באתר שירונט. Lyrics to "I'll Stand By You" by CARRIE UNDERWOOD: Oh, why you look so sad? / Nothing you confess, / … Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Carrie Underwood (+) I'll Stand By You. Well I'm a lot like you, When you're standing at the crossroads You don't know what to do Wenn die Nacht über dich herein bricht.

carrie underwood i'll stand by you lyrics

Governor Mifflin High School Football, Best Movies 2017 << Rotten Tomatoes, Providence College Scholarships, Is Viewranger Premium Worth It, Stand Cry Generator, Dhaka Slums Population,