I’m leaning towards the pm2 based on what others have said and I do plan to get a contego eventually anyways. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The M4 steel is much sought after and the Osborne style is just superb in the world of production knives. Benchmade 183SBK Fixed Blade Contego. 5 watching. This thing is an absolute beast. Delivery times are not guaranteed. M4 is miles ahead of 154CM. This is the latest wonder steel and the knife community is all a flutter. M4 steel. The CPM-M4 steel blade has a durable Cerakote coating. SPYDERCO New Carbon Fiber Handle Bradley 2 Plain CPM-M4 Blade Knife/Knives. Made in USA. Designer: Osborne Mechanism: AXIS® Action: Manual-opening Blade Steel: CPM-M4 (62-64 HRC) Blade Length: 3.98" (10.11cm) Stay on point with the latest products, offers and more! Sadly I can’t get a pm2 in m390 for a decent price. Was: $267.75. The Benchmade 810BK Osborne designed Contego is a tough, durable tactical folder designed for any occasion. We regret any inconvenience. Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! Benchmade Contego M4- Carried a few times/cut paper- SOLD Benchmade Bailout M4- Carried a few times/cut paper- SOLD Microtech Combat Troodon 204P- Used- $350 Attached File Attached File Attached File. Our hardest blade steel in a big knife with aggressive handle texture and a glass breaker on the pommel. See a knife you really want, but can’t shell out the cash all at once? During the Contego test, they literally bend the blade in half trying to snap it. 300 BeaverCreek Road Oregon City, OR 97045. The blade of the Benchmade Contego is made of Crucible Industries CPM M4 high speed steel. The Benchmade 810 Contego Tactical Folder was built with the toughness and durability to take on any situation. You Save = The amount of money you save buying from KnifeCenter compared to the manufacturer's suggested retail price. The Osborne designed Benchmade 810 Contego with satin finished ultra-tough CPM-M4 steel blade and gray Cerakote coating. The Benchmade Contego is an Osborne design that was meant to be a tough, tactical fixed blade knife. The ONSLAUGHT ,as i said was better than some knives a lot more expensive where as the CONTEGO AT £164 feels very much worth it [Especially with the M4] A very good heavy duty folding knife that will last years,i am very happy about getting this one..Well done BENCHMADE,likewise H.H and a … The blade steel is CPM-M4 which is known for hardness and toughness. 11 watching. The Benchmade 810 Contego features a 3.98" CPM-M4 stainless steel reverse tanto blade with a satin finish. The Benchmade 810 Contego is a big, beefy, huge and murdery EDC knife. It will be used pretty throughly but I’m going to try to not abuse it to much. Latin for "protect" or "shield," the Contego tactical folder is built with toughness and durability for any occasion. On. The 810 Contego is packed with features to help get any job done. Our hardest blade steel in a big knife with aggressive handle texture and a glass breaker on the pommel. The Contego folder is a tactical knife through and through. Benchmade 810SBK Contego - Black Serrated Blade - Axis Lock. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BENCHMADE CONTEGO 810 at the best online prices at eBay! There is a Benchmade test video where they run their knives though various torture tests. The bedlam has a better pivot (at least mine did as … If you clicked on a link to get here, we must have moved the content. $220.42. Made in USA. Osbourne design. Free shipping for many products! Benchmade 810SBK Osborne Contego - 3.98" CPM-M4 Combo Edge Blade - Contoured G-10 Handle - Carbide Glass Breaker - DISCONTINUED - SOLD OUT $230.00 $0.00 Benchmade I will say that, the CPM-M4 blade took forever to finally dull to where it needed to be re-sharpened. The smooth, contoured black G10 handles give the Contego a … Designed by knife expert Warren Osborne, the Benchmade 810BK is built to stand up to the toughest tasks in style. The reverse tanto styled blade is crafted from wear resistant CPM-M4 powder steel and given a gray Cerakote coating for ultimate protection. A satin finish M4 blade that I picked up for a supreme deal at a closing Gander Mountain. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. TWISTED SISAL MERCH - THANKS TO MISHEARDKNIFEREVIEWS: https://teespring.com/twisted-sisal-merch Remember to subscribe for more lunacy - hit the bell etc! A Warren Osborne tactical masterpiece. when open. But recently Benchmade brought out the 940-2, with black G-10 scales. This AXIS lock has G-10 handles with a reversible tip-up pocket clip. If you typed the URL directly, please make sure the spelling is correct. Posted: 10/21/2020 7:56:16 PM EST The Contego folder is a tactical knife through and through. To take advantage, follow the steps below: Portions of the following content are served by a 3rd party. And my latest Benchmade, my Contego folder, was both a superb deal and a great knife. The 810 Contego is packed with features to … The Benchmade 810SBK Contego Black Partially Serrated features a 3.98" CPM-M4 stainless steel reverse tanto blade with a black coating. The 810 Contego is packed with features to help get any job done. See our Privacy Policy for more details. Free shipping . MSRP = The manufacturer's suggested retail price. Once payment is made in full, we will immediately ship your item. Benchmade Contego 810SBK, 3.9 in CPM-M4 Black Combo Blade, G-10 Handle. All these features in one elegant, tactical package. Skip to main content . Made in USA. The 810 Contego features the AXIS lock and a sweet reverse Tanto blade with ambidextrous thumb-stud openers. BM810BK: Osborne Contego, Black Plain Blade Benchmade Knives The Contego folders are beautiful and well made all purpose tools. xxbrotherhood77. Special Price = The temporary or permanent special KnifeCenter price. Reversible deep carry tip-up carry pocket clip and carbide glass breaker. The M4 steel is much sought after and the Osborne style is just superb in the world of production knives. Our hardest blade steel in a big knife with aggressive handle texture and a glass breaker on the pommel. Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product outside the U.S. and Canada. © 2019 Benchmade, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The 810 Contego weighs in at just under 170 grams, and stretches out almost 254mm (ten inches!!) A Warren Osborne tactical masterpiece. *Minimum purchase required will be lower with the purchase of Double Points items. KNIFECENTER CYBER WEEK EVENT | OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! Solid, buttery smooth action. Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items! It’s 5.3" closed, 9.28" overall, and weighs 5.92oz. M4 is mainly used for high speed cutting tools and specifically for applications that require high wear resistance. The Warren Osborne-designed 940 series is one of the most popular Benchmade lines and is widely considered by knife enthusiasts to be one of the best everyday-carry knives ever made.It’s offered in a variety of different materials as well as the spinoff 943 variant, to suit a number of tastes. Buy Benchmade 810 Contego, The Contego pocketknife series from Benchmade Knives is a classic designed by Osborne with a reverse tanto blade similar to the 940 series. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER A KNIFE WITH LASERMARKING USING 2 DAY AIR SHIPPING FOR HOLIDAYS. Enter the Contego. I walked into a great deal on this and gave in. BM810: Osborne Contego, Plain Satin Blade Benchmade Knives . FREE SHIPPING option for US Customers. Contego 1 - AzTAP. The 810 Contego's 3.98-inch CPM-M4 Steel blade is hardened to an RHC of 62-64 and sharpened to a Reverse Tanto style with a flat grind for maximum strength during use. Benchmade 810SBK CONTEGO KNIVES at Discount Prices. Im torn between a benchmade contego, and a pm2 in m4 and can’t decide what I want. Shop Benchmade Knife Company for a wide selection of high-performance Everyday Carry (EDC), Hunt, Rescue, Tactical, Outdoor, and Survival knives. The mixture of a CPM M4 with a G10 only means one thing: High-Quality Knife!, let’s jump to the locking mechanism, an AXIS Locking mechanism; the blade will open and close as smooth as possible, and finally a reversible pocket clip, in all it’s a great EDC knife, Benchmade did a great job in this one. We now offer 60-day payment plans on most knives over $349. I even threw the Contego at a tree several times, never got it to stick, then again, it isn’t a throwing knife – but it was fun just the same. Contego High Solids Fire Retardant Paint. It’s a manual opener with ambidextrous thumb studs. It’s a manual opener with ambidextrous thumb studs. © 1995-2020 by Howard Korn and KnifeCenter Inc. All rights reserved. Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product internationally. The Contego folder is a tactical knife through and through. WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. Shop by category ... Benchmade 560BK-1 Freek 3.6" CPM-M4 Black Blade Gray Black Knife *NEW* $179.00. Reversible deep carry tip-up carry pocket clip and carbide glass breaker. It’s big, curvy, and imposing. The S30V premium stainless blade features a reverse tanto point that fits into a multi-position MOLLE compatible Kydex sheath. Free shipping. These pocket knives are great for every day carry or they can be used as a combat knife. The Contego folder is a tactical knife through and through. By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy. Hair popping sharp. Benchmade 810BK Contego Osborne Axis Lock Knife Black Plain Edge CPM-M4 Blade. Benchmade Knives: 810 Contego. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The M4 steel is much sought after and the Osborne style is just superb in the world of production knives. BENCHMADE B810 Osborne Contego Axis Folding Knife CPM-M4. There's even a built-in Carbide glass breaker! Contego International Inc. We regret any inconvenience. Shop for Products Featured On Instagram Here, Reverse Tanto Blade with Ambidextrous Thumb-Stud Openers, CPM-M4 Super Steel Blade with Clear or Black Cerakote, Make sure the knife is marked “Payment Plan Eligible”, The balance will be paid in two subsequent scheduled payments. M4 will stay sharp much longer, and will take a ridiculous beating. The 810 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed with one hand. Please enter your zip code for a shipping estimate. The Contego 810 AXIS Lock folder has a reverse tanto CPM-M4 steel blade with a clear Cerakote coating and a plain cutting edge. 5201 Lad Land Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 (Phone Orders Welcome). (17) 17 product ratings - Benchmade 560BK-1 Freek Folding Knife (CPM-M4 Steel Blade/ Black/Red G10 Handle) $191.25. A powder-metal, non-stainless steel. Our hardest blade steel in a big knife with aggressive handle texture and a glass breaker on the pommel. Sign Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers! 154CM is the lowest grade steel Benchmade uses4 while the Contego is the only sub-gold class knife that uses M4. A … Joined Sep 2019; Posts 67; EE 100% (6) NM, USA. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures. Textured G10 handle scales with stainless steel backspacer, full liners and reversible deep-carry tip-up pocket clip. Osbourne design. Reverse Tanto for toughness, large-bellied blade for all the utility cutting you can throw at it, heavily milled and textured G10 scales to help you get a firm grip on any situation, and a carbide glass breaker for use in a real bind. The Contego folders are beautiful and well made all purpose tools. I also stabbed and slashed cardboard boxes, and the Contego really grabbed and did it’s job. The Benchmade 810BK Contego AXIS Lock folder has a reverse tanto CPM-M4 steel blade with a black Cerakote coating and plain cutting edge. That said, I've had both. Benchmade 810SBK Contego Osborne Tactical Folding Knife 3.98in Blade M4 Steel Benchmade Contego Fixed - 183BK Comfort Contego FM HD System w/Earphone & Headphone

benchmade contego m4

Powerpoint Party Tiktok, R-14m Vs R-41m, Transpose Of Non Square Matrix In C, Systems Of Linear Equations In Three Variables Example Problems, Olympic White Squier Strat, Panic Of 1837, Ai Consultant Jobs, When To Plant Hellebores In Zone 7, Lake Sturgeon Found In,