Do you speak it!? First select the symbol then you can drag&drop or just copy&paste it anywhere you like. Copy and paste emojis for Twitter, Facebook, Slack, Instagram, Snapchat, Slack, GitHub, Instagram, WhatsApp and more. To be precise in this answer, there would need to be more specifics to know what you are doing when the message comes up. Home. You can copy a region and then paste it on top of another region or, alternatively, you can insert the copied measures somewhere in the middle of the song or at the end of the song. The wikiHow Tech Team also followed the article's instructions and verified that they work. Amid the current public health and economic crises, when the world is shifting dramatically and we are all learning and adapting to changes in daily life, people need wikiHow more than ever. Answer to 3) Copy and paste the following code into a code block then make corrections to the syntax and logic. Read the full documentation. Hi guys. Undo by shaking. Alt-Codes can be typed on Microsoft Operating Systems: First make sure that numlock is on, Then press and hold the ALT key, While keeping ALT key pressed type the code for the symbol that you want and release the ALT key. To play this quiz, please finish editing it. On a touchscreen device, you typically just press and hold your finger down until the copy/paste options come up. As you copy and paste measures, you can use the Paste Repeated Loop can to fill the destination multiple repeated times. You have to just click on the input section bar and type your text there. Your brain is broken because of idioms. share | improve this answer | follow | edited Jun 26 at 7:37. answered Jun 26 at 6:00. etrimaille etrimaille. 3. Select and hold the text field. Today, star copy and paste is one of the most searched terms in search engines, they are even part of national flags of China, North Korea, European Union and we also call film industry celebrities as stars. Resident … Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl-C. b. Number 3 symbol is a copy and paste text symbol that can be used in any desktop, web, or mobile applications. If your phone is a touch screen, tap and hold over the words. Copy, Cut and Paste are useful commands for transferring data in Windows. Here, you can generate almost all kinds of text styles like fancy text, stylish fonts, and more types of text styles. There is not much you can do other than keep it in a secure place, or encrypt it. ️ Copy and Paste Emoji No apps required. Paste the selection Just click on the symbol to get more information such as Number 3 symbol unicode, download Number 3 emoji as a png image at different sizes, or copy Number 3 symbol to clipboard then paste into your favorite application You cannot paste actions into other scopes or UI flows. Keycap Digit Three was approved as part of Unicode 3.0 in 1999 English [] Alternative forms []. Solo Practice. twitter facebook linkedin. Save. How do I select, copy and paste text on an iPad Pro? How can I copy my resume and paste from my phone? We categorized the lenny face text in various categories so you can choose as per your need. 1. Use Emoji Classic on older systems. All Pages. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. Copy After: = Sheets (Sheets. What can I do? If the value in column D equals A, the entire row is copied onto SheetA in the next empty row. The options are described in the tables that follow the syntax. What alternatives to the copy and paste functionality are available? Make your own cool text emoticons (also known as kawaii smiley faces and text emoji faces from symbols) or copy and paste from a list of the best one line text art smiley faces. Google Pixel 3 - Cut, Copy and Paste Text Cut or Copy Text Not all text fields support cut or copy. Post Patron Mark as Read; Mark as New; Bookmark; Permalink; Print; Email to a Friend; Report Inappropriate Content ‎01-15-2019 11:32 AM. by lynnleonard814_45720. Emojis are supported on iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Linux and ChromeOS. How to Paste with the Keyboard. Two blue bubbles show up on either side; drag them to the ends of your resume. Our users connect via the RDS gateway page. Point where to paste. VMLMC. Paste 3 - The smart way to copy and paste on Mac, iPhone, and iPad | Product Hunt producthunt.com - Chris Messina. Emojis are supported on iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Linux and ChromeOS. Thanks for the solution. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 2,045,279 times. Share practice link. The latest inclusion to that list is ‘Copy and paste but change what the bunny is holding’ trend. This code will move Sheet1 to the end of the Workbook: 1. All forum topics; Previous Topic; Next Topic; 1 Solution Accepted Solutions Highlighted. Thanks for any help. 1 Kudo Share. 3. Just click on a line symbol to copy it to the clipboard and paste it anywhere. The Keycap Digit Three emoji is a keycap sequence combining 3 Digit Three and ⃣ Combining Enclosing Keycap. Having said that, some of these trends are absolutely hilarious and often make people giggle hard. Here we will copy and paste a Sheet after the last Sheet in the Workbook: 1. Play. Reply. Copy and paste. Use Emoji Classic on older systems. I have to add these 3 rows based on certain values in Column A. Larry Tesler, a pioneer of personal computing credited with creating the cut, copy and paste as well as the search and replace functions, has died. Move that to highlight text, and then press Copy in black. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. Menu: Edit-Copy. * If you're using Windows, select data you want to copy, press Ctrl+C to copy, then press Ctrl+V to paste. Our Discord. Copright 2020 Symbols Copy and Paste ️ Copy and Paste Emoji No apps required. English, motherfucker. Learning how to Copy and Paste is one essential skill that you need to learn. Paste is the world's favorite clipboard manager for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Font Copy Paste is a simple and easy to use text generator website. ヅ ツ ッ Copy and paste. One of the most convenient features of modern operating systems is the ability to copy and paste data from one place or program to another. You can test this with a text program such as Microsoft Word. To cut a text fragment, start with selecting it. Then copy Row 5 and paste in newly created rows. In order to copy the elements selected you can click on the “Copy” button located in the top menu or press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+C on Windows or Cmd+C for Mac users. Cut, Copy, and paste DRAFT. Enjoy your smart clipboard! Cool Symbols ♡ Collection of cool computer text symbols and signs that you can use on Facebook and other places. A pop up will ask to copy or select all. Naveen Mallikarjuna September 5, 2013 at 10:00 pm. How do I make sure that the text I copied before isn't repeated when I want to copy and paste something else? Tap the text, then a blue marker will appear. This table explains the meaning of every Number 3 symbol. If it's in a different app from the one in which you're copying, open the other app. Answers text/html 4/15/2016 3:01:20 PM TP [] 1. Tap and hold where you want to paste, and select paste. twitter facebook linkedin. iPhone OS 3 introduced a "cut, copy, or paste" bubble dialog when users double-tap text. If the value in column D equals A, the entire row is copied onto SheetA in the next empty row. Cut and Paste Worksheets. I show you how to copy and paste using the keyboard shortcut on all Windows computers. All emoji names are official character and/or CLDR names and code points listed as part of the Unicode Standard. Click "Copy". Every Emoji Fonts. On an iPad Pro hold down on the word, then let go and click Select or Select All and then Copy. Pasting is the process of adding the copied media into the document. Note: The value of options must not contain a space. Truly amazing! Homework. Now highlight the text to its last words by moving your finger. Becoming a copy and paste for the 3rd time. Tried that, and no luck, unfortunately. In general, it could be a simple flash allow or disallow or it could be a file allow to replace. Edit. However, if you're just using the touch screen, you can press and hold the first word of text, then a circle icon will show up. You can copy any action or scope and then add it from My clipboard. Dear Friends, Is there a macro I could record for Copying Row Data & Insert 3 Rows & Paste Copied Data In Those Rows? 4. Easy Copy allows you to reduce the number of taps required to perform the copy and paste actions. iMesssage Reactions. With Easy Copy, you will save time with your copy - paste! Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Please consider making a contribution to wikiHow today. Copy and Paste. % of people told us that this article helped them. Copying an action in UI flows How do I prevent a photo from being copied? It differs from cut and paste in that the original source text or data does not get deleted or removed. Sign in to vote . Friday, April 15, 2016 2:37 PM. Share. The scope of the ctrl+c has been limited to avoid interference with panels. Upgraded to 10.3.1: during edit session the right click-copy works but the right click paste is not active when attempting to paste. Emojipedia® is a registered trademark of Emojipedia Pty Ltd; Apple® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc; Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation; Google® and Android™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc in the United States and/or other countries. This wikiHow teaches you how to copy text, images, and files from one place and paste them into a different location on a Windows or Mac computer, as well as on an iPhone, iPad, or Android mobile device. buy now $ 10.00. 3.1 Paste from Word; 3.2 Paste as Plain Text; Cut. After generating your fancy text symbols, you can copy and paste the "fonts" to most websites and text processors. This article has been viewed 2,045,279 times. Please consider making a contribution to wikiHow today. a. With Easy Copy, you will save time with your copy - paste! Just like up there an image you see it. An afflicted Explorer Shell extension can cause Explorer to crash - especially when using copy/paste and/or drag/drop and often to/from an external USB attached drive or device. Upgraded to 10.3.1: during edit session the right click-copy works but the right click paste is not active when attempting to paste. . Emoji images displayed on Emojipedia are copyright © their respective creators, unless otherwise noted. Select the words you want copied and tap copy. Copy & Paste Dump. This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. vsslasd. Go to the target document, and press Ctrl + V keys to paste them. Find the button that says copy and then press it. 0. Go to the text box where you want to paste and press the little bubble that says "paste". Double tap for cut/copy/paste menu all over iOS (SMS, email, Notes, etc.). It will convert and generate your normal text into fancy text and stylish fonts. The copy and paste feature is available in the . Do you speak it!? Since QGIS 3.14, you need to left click on the map canvas( with selected features) and then do the CTRL+C (copy). If the value equals B, the row is copied onto SheetB. 2. Having said that, some of these trends are absolutely hilarious and often make people giggle hard. 0% average accuracy. 4,226 16 16 silver badges 34 34 bronze badges. menu and My clipboard. Spotlight. Copy. Move Sheet. Under Settings, select Share, Copy & Paste. Presently, if I find that value in Column A, e.g. Your support helps wikiHow to create more in-depth illustrated articles and videos and to share our trusted brand of instructional content with millions of people all over the world. 3. copy/paste; copypaste; copy and paste; Noun []. How do I copy and paste from my cell phone and not a computer? ♥ My large hand-made list of more than a hundred cool characters. c. Mouse: Right-click (on the selection), Copy. This feature supports copying and adding actions within the same scope. . the way of copying locally to paste remotely inside the NX session (and vice-versa) depends on the local and remote operating system. Restoring this function would be a great help. Without more information, it's hard to know what the disabling would require. Now all of checked pages are selected in bulk. You can also move a Sheet within a Workbook using similar syntax. 2 screenshots: runs on: Windows All file size: 543 KB filename: Copy-Paste_Pro.zip main category: Office tools . Using cut and paste worksheets gives kids the opportunity to learn important skills in a fun way.We have free cut and paste worksheets for preschoolers, kindergartner, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and grade 5 students. I tried to launch the RDS file and that did not work either. Select Android phones already support cross-device copy and paste, but the functionality is limited to a small subset of devices like the Samsung Galaxy S20. 2. The Keycap Digit Three emoji is a keycap sequence combining 3 Digit Three and ⃣ Combining Enclosing Keycap. Copy-Paste Pro 3.0 add to watchlist send us an update. Share. In Photos options menu select the copy button to select multiple photos to copy. If you are copying to another document, Alt-Tab or click to the other document first. On Mac: Select what you want to copy: Click "Edit" in the menu bar. He was 74. 17 Posts . Appreciate the … These cut and paste activities are hands-on, which helps to engage the child as they work on finding the correct answers. By using our site, you agree to our. It's more like "paste photo of" since it's not going to actually copy any physical objects. It stores everything you copy and keeps your clipboard organized across … copy-paste (countable and uncountable, plural copy-pastes) The action of duplicating (text, an object, etc.) English, motherfucker. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Notes: Kutools for Word also provides other select pages tools to ease your work: Menyalin dan Menempelkan Konten di Komputer, consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. Copy & Paste Wiki. pasteBinary Script. Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:D4").Copy _ destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("E5") The following code example inspects the value in column D for each row on Sheet1. Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows ME - Millennium Edition Windows NT 31. I get a popup saying "allow, disallow" -- is there a way to disable this? Re: (Score: 3, Insightful) by omnichad. This article will briefly go over how to copy and paste using modern computer operating Several recent incidents involving Acer systems and MyWinLocker from EgisTec (which is already known to include some troublesome Explorer shell extensions) which may have come preinstalled on your system. This feature supports copying and adding actions within the same scope. Others in the office have the same issue. Basically, I was making this world that had 4 soldiers, each saluting eachother. Tested. Under Share, Copy & Paste, select the default option you want: Link, to paste the URL as a hyperlinked title, or Plain text, to paste the URL as a web address. Our new mobile-friendly web app provides a simple, beautiful emoji copy and paste keyboard interface WITH search and auto-copy technology. An alternative to the copy and paste functionality is the design of templates and forms. It's such a simple operation, you'd think everyone already knows how to copy, cut, and paste. This table explains the meaning of every fractions symbol. Then tap and hold where you want to paste it, then choose Paste. Solved: Dear VMWare workers, I recently updated my VMWare Workstation pro 15 to 15.0.3 and since then copy paste does not work for me. 2 Copy; 3 Paste. Mouse: Click where you want to paste. Kind regards, Tornaci. It stores everything you copy and keeps your clipboard organized across … Delete Quiz . When I copy and paste a text on my cell phone, I can't get rid of the highlight around it. You can copy and paste text on your iPhone using gestures, but it may take some getting used to first. Can you guys please fix it? 8th grade . The selected text, … Last Updated: September 3, 2020 Copy and paste according to time because when we copy another file it will be pasted according to the last copy. Follow Emojipedia on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or Micro.blog. Just click outside the highlighted section and it should go away. Note: If you click Paste on the Home tab, in the Clipboard group (or press CTRL+V) instead of clicking a command on the shortcut menu, you will replace the existing content of the destination cells. Emojipedia® is a voting member of the Unicode Consortium. The latest inclusion to that list is ‘Copy and paste but change what the bunny is holding’ trend. Adobe Premiere Pro. martinav. NEW PAGE - THIS ONE WON'T BE UPDATED ANYMORE. We manage to work around this, but with a slower method. This quiz is incomplete! Former Premiere Pro user (CS3) turned FCP 7 user turned Avid user turning back to Premiere Pro (CC) here. Choose Copy (3 ways: use the tool on the home ribbon, use right-click “copy”, or … Finish Editing. Print; Share; Edit; Delete; Host a game. A copy and paste line symbols collection for easy access. You can copy any action or scope and then add it from My clipboard. Lesson 3: More Basic Features The features in Word 2007 can make your work easier, make your documents more attractive, and/or enable you to work more efficiently. simply place the insertion point where you want the item to appear and click the Paste icon. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published, This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. a. an hour ago. This quiz is incomplete! We manage to work around this, but with a slower method. Ragdoll Engine 2. Now, when you right click, Plain text (Default) is the default option and Link is the alternative to paste … The "paste" button would incorporate anything stored in the device's clipboard into the marked area. Copy and paste. . These display as a single emoji on supported platforms. Paste 3 - The smart way to copy and paste on Mac, iPhone, and iPad | Product Hunt producthunt.com - Chris Messina. Every day at wikiHow, we work hard to give you access to instructions and information that will help you live a better life, whether it's keeping you safer, healthier, or improving your well-being. Re: (Score: 3, Insightful) by omnichad. menu and My clipboard. Here you can find every type of Lenny face and text faces that you can copy and paste on any social websites, forums, blogs or anywhere. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/be\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-1-Version-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-1-Version-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/be\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-1-Version-5.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-1-Version-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"545","licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/09\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-2-Version-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-2-Version-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/09\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-2-Version-5.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-2-Version-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":343,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"543","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c9\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-3-Version-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-3-Version-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c9\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-3-Version-5.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-3-Version-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":343,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"543","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/1f\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-4-Version-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-4-Version-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/1f\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-4-Version-5.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-4-Version-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":347,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"549","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/86\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-5-Version-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-5-Version-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/86\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-5-Version-5.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-5-Version-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":343,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"543","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0d\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-6-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-6-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0d\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-6-Version-4.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-6-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":342,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"542","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/11\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-7-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-7-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/11\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-7-Version-4.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-7-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"547","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/88\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-8-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-8-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/88\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-8-Version-4.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-8-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"545","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/84\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-9-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-9-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/84\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-9-Version-4.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-9-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"547","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/ae\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-10-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-10-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/ae\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-10-Version-4.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-10-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":342,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"542","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e2\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-11-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-11-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e2\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-11-Version-4.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-11-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"548","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5f\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-12-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-12-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5f\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-12-Version-4.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-12-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a1\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-13-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-13-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a1\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-13-Version-4.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-13-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3a\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-14-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-14-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3a\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-14-Version-4.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-14-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/bd\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-15-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-15-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/bd\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-15-Version-4.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-15-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4b\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-16-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-16-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4b\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-16-Version-3.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-16-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-17-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-17-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/75\/Copy-and-Paste-Step-17-Version-3.jpg\/aid33500-v4-728px-Copy-and-Paste-Step-17-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"