The model is seating 5 people. Subaru Impreza WRX 2000 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Subaru Impreza WRX 2000 Choose the 2000 Subaru Impreza 4-door version by engine or power and explore the specs … This unit features double overhead camshaft valve gear, 4 cylinder layout, and 4 valves per cylinder. Find specifications for every 2000 Subaru Impreza: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Get specs on 2008 Subaru Impreza Wagon from Roadshow by CNET. However, it didn't take him long to get the car up and running. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. 2000 Subaru Impreza I have a 1997 Subaru Impreza. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wagon … 2000 Subaru Impreza L 2-Door Coupe Automatic Transmission, Acadia Green Metallic {rating,number,0.0} out of 5 stars 1 customer rating. 2000 Subaru Impreza. My boyfriend put a lot of work into it. I got it totaled from an online app for $300. From Dec1st [tradecarview] becomes 【TCV】. Lowest Price Roof Rack Guarantee. 2000 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Version VI: Subaru Impreza WRX STI Version VI is a car that has a 4 door saloon (sedan) type body with a front mounted engine supplying power to all four wheels. Subaru Impreza II Station Wagon WRX 2.0 16V (218 Hp) 4WD Station wagon (estate) 2000 2001 2002 | Technical Specs, Fuel consumption, Dimensions, 218 Hp, 225 km/h, 139.81 mph, 0-100 km/h: 6.2 sec, 0-60 mph: 5.9 sec, 10.2 l/100 km, 23.06 US mpg, 27.69 UK mpg Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. Get detailed information on the 2000 Subaru Legacy including features, fuel economy, pricing, engine, transmission, and more. Installation instructions and lifetime expert support on all purchases of 2000 Subaru Impreza Roof Rack. 2000 Subaru Impreza I have a 1997 Subaru Impreza. 2000 Subaru Outback is manufactured in Japan. Specs for 2000 Subaru Impreza 4-door with complete specs about engine, performance. 2000 Subaru Impreza Wagon GG2, GG3, GG9, GGA specifications database. My boyfriend negotiated with the seller. It was introduced as a replacement for the Leone, with the predecessor's EA series engines replaced by the new EJ series.It is now in its fifth generation. Get the most useful other specs data and other technical specs for the 2000 Subaru Impreza 2-Door Coupe L Automatic. Japanese used cars online market. Research 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback 5 Door Wagon prices, used values & Impreza Outback 5 Door Wagon pricing, specs and more! With the 2.5 RS, Subaru takes its subcompact Impreza, installs the 2.5-liter engine from its larger Legacy sedan and wagon, adds a screaming rear spoiler and, Viola! These photos are of a manual transmission 2000 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, taken November 15, 2012. Import IMPREZA SPORTSWAGON LA-GG3 for US$1,903 directly from Japanese exporter - FORTUNE TRADING. Japanese used cars - … Subaru Impreza Wagon 2000, STI Style Rear Roof Wing Spoiler by Carbon Creations®, 1 Piece. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2000 Subaru Impreza L Sport Wagon … Stock. $582.00 Save: $162.96 (28%) Order online at etrailer.com … The back of your car will look trick with this Wing, and it will make your car more aerodynamic at speed. See pricing for the Used 2000 Subaru Impreza L Sport Wagon 4D. Fair Market Price:? Choose the 2000 Subaru Impreza Plus 5-door version by engine or power and explore the specs and photo galleries. The Subaru Impreza (Japanese: スバル・インプレッサ, Hepburn: Subaru Inpuressa) is a compact car that has been manufactured by Subaru since 1992. The model has a considerable tank size of 15.90 gallon. I got it totaled from an online app for $300. Detailed car specs: 2000 Subaru Impreza. Reviews (3) Pictures (27) Original MSRP: $16,790 ... 2000 Subaru Impreza Trims For Sale. View similar cars and explore different trim configurations. 2000 Subaru Outback uses 23 miles/gallon of gasoline in the city. Research the 2000 Subaru Impreza at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory.

2000 subaru impreza wagon specs

How Did Shaka Zulu Die, Lipscomb University Act Requirements, System Of Equations Word Problems Worksheet, Systems Of Equations Project 8th Grade, Dark Opus Weapon Skills, Average Salary In Taiwan Per Month, Federal Reserve Law Enforcement Officer Jobs, Onnu Naanayam Katha Mazha Evide Lyrics, Behavioral Science Topics,