Unfortunately, the engine is pretty unreliable. 1985 Chrysler Turbo LeBaron Convertible Coupe Sedan Wagon vintage print Ad. 1985 (1) 1986 (2) 1991 (1) 1993 (1) 1994 (1) 1995 (2) Price Range $5k - $10k (3) $10k - $20k ... 1982 CHRYSLER LEBARON CONVERTIBLE 2.6 MITSUBISHI 92HP 4 CYL, AUTOMATIC TRANS, AC, POWER TOP, POWER WINDOWS, TILT STEERING WHEEL, CRUISE CONTROL, NEW CONVERTIBLE TOP... More . The Seattle, WA Selling my 1985 Chrysler LeBaron Town & Country for $3000 OBO. Mine has all power options, and everything still works perfectly. Wagon all versions. The price you pay for the horsepower, though, is you have to use PREMIUM gas - and you've only got about a 12. gal tank and about 22 mpg. C $10.27. Leather seats (some cracks), power steering, power windows, power roof, power driver's seat. This car runs and drives amazing! The LeBaron was the creme de la creme of the Chrysler K-Car family. 1985 Chrysler LeBaron convertible. 5 speed) as offered for the year 1986 since October 1985 in North America U.S. 3) Detailed Performance Review, 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2.2L EFi TorqueFlite (aut. This car has its goods and bads. The rest of the car is rock solid. ), 10.2 km/l EPA combined ratings; average estimated by a-c©: 11.4 l/100km / 24.9 mpg (imp.) fuel consumption and mileage: 24 mpg (U.S.), 9.8 l/100km, 28.8 mpg (imp. It helps that it has a mere 25,000 miles on the clock, but that’s rarely a guarantee for remaining in mint condition. A FLORIDA car its entire life! Great little car with a ton of eye appeal. Adaptación de clouster sencillo a digital en lebaron turbo. 2.2L 4-cyl Turbo / Automatic / FWD / 47,000 miles. 13" Blade Refill. 20" Blade Refill. ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the This 1985 leBaron T&C convertible is described in its ad as being a ‘Custom Mild Modification,’ however, the changes, visually at least, are in fact substantial. 3) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes, 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2.2L EFi TorqueFlite (aut. CHRYSLER: 1985: LEBARON: 2.2L 135cid L4 Turbocharged: Wiper & Washer: Wiper Blade : Front. site. The heads on the 2.6L Mitsubishi engine seem to have a tendency to crack at around 120000 miles. These old Mopar K, E, etc. 3) Horsepower/Torque Curve, 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Marc Cross Convertible 2.6L TorqueFlite (aut. Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? volume is the same as a Subaru Outback or a VW Passat for thousands of dollars less. gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 2213 cm3 / 134.6 cui, advertised power: 73.5 kW / 99 hp / 100 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 164 Nm / 121 lb-ft, more data: characteristic dimensions: outside length: 4590 mm / 180.7 in, width: 1727 mm / 68 in, wheelbase: 2548 mm / 100.3 in, reference weights: base curb weight: 1193 kg / 2630 lbs, accelerations: 0- 60 mph 13.8© s; 0- 100 km/h 14.8© s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 19.7© s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com). All years same class and body style Chrysler (USA) cars: Cars Catalogue Homepage - Automobile-Catalog. proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. Violations of copyright will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law. You do not acquire Makes Chrysler Models LeBaron trim Search. When it sits over the winter it wont run for more then 2 or 3 seconds.When I boost … You do not acquire Advertisement. From United States. Really a nice car, all in all. translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the automobile-catalog.com 3) specs, 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Town&Country Marc Cross Convertible 2.6L TorqueFlite (aut. I had a radiator leak got out of control suddenly and blew the head gaskets. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this web-site in any form is prohibited and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The price you pay for the horsepower, though, is you have to use PREMIUM gas - and you've only got about a 12. gal tank and about 22 mpg. No accidents clean title car! Power windows are a perpetual problem in Mopars of this vintage - as are weatherstripping and wind leaks around the windows. 3) Horsepower/Torque Curve, 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2.2L Turbo TorqueFlite (aut. FOR SALE - Maine - 1985 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible ....a true survivor car Turbo 4 cylinder gets you down the road in retro style for sure! Other 1985 body shapes and variants of this base model: 1985 Chrysler (USA) Le Baron 2nd-gen. 2-Door all versions, 1985 Chrysler (USA) Le Baron 2nd-gen. 4-Door all versions, 1985 Chrysler (USA) Le Baron 2nd-gen. gcse.src = 'https://cse.google.com/cse.js?cx=' + cx; proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. This car has been babied, arage kept and dealer maintained since new! Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this web-site in any form is prohibited and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. Interior holds up well. I had to replace the Auto Shutdown Relay. 3) specs, 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Marc Cross Convertible 2.6L TorqueFlite (aut. The car was previously owned by an elderly lady here in Sun City, Az. 3) Horsepower/Torque Curve, 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2.2L EFi TorqueFlite (aut. 3) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes, 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Marc Cross Convertible 2.6L TorqueFlite (aut. The following versions and sub-models of Chrysler Le Baron 2nd-gen. Convertible were available in 1985: 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2.2L EFi TorqueFlite (aut. fuel consumption and mileage: 21 mpg (U.S.), 11.2 l/100km, 25.2 mpg (imp. Browse Category. Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Choose for Me to Minimize Cost. With a decent set of radial tires these K wagons stick to the road quite nicely, without a lot of body roll. Copyright. 1985 Chrysler LeBaron Additional Info: For sale is my 1985 Chrysler Lebaron. $250,000 and Up; Antiques / Pre-War; AutoHunter Auctions; Convertibles; Future Classics; Motorcycles; Muscle Cars; Newest Listings; Trucks; Under $5,000; Browse by Year. Excellent gas mileage, great performance for a 4 cylinder engine. translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the automobile-catalog.com 18" Blade Refill. For 1982, the LeBaron moved to the front-wheel drive Chrysler K platform, where it was the upscale brand's lowest priced offering. 3) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes, 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2.2L Turbo TorqueFlite (aut. Buy It Now +C $24.31 shipping estimate. I have a 1994 chrysler lebaron convertible with only 92000 kilo. REPEAT!!!! 3) Horsepower/Torque Curve, 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Town&Country Marc Cross Convertible 2.6L TorqueFlite (aut. 1985 Chrysler LeBaron hey all,I have my 85 LeBaron mark Cross turbo Convertible for saleZERO rust. No cracks on the dash and the white vinyl is like new. 100% original SURVIVOR CAR! Chrysler LeBaron Coupe and Convertible by Rich Hutchinson The J-body Chrysler Lebaron Coupe and Convertible debuted in 1987, filling the spot left by the loss of the Chrysler Laser and Lebaron. Stay away from the 2.6L Mitsubishi engine, go for the 2.2 or 2.5 liter engines instead. 16 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 2. Let's start with the bad as it's what everyone truly cares about. Description for Chrysler LeBaron 1985: AMAZING RUST FREE SURVIVOR!! 15 results per page. Nothing, a low mileage car that has been a dream to drive. 1985 Chrysler LeBaron. Great review! Just came north to Long Island this summer! Chrysler (USA) Le Baron 2gen years, types and editions catalogue (1982-1988)Le Baron 2gen 2-Door (1982-1986)Le Baron 2gen 4-Door (1982-1988)Le Baron 2gen Convertible (1982-1986)Le Baron 2gen Wagon (1982-1988). Fuel economy of the 1985 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible. ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the She's been a hell of a good car to me, but I've recently discov… more Chrysler's first turbocharged engine was the 1984 Turbo I. Chronological Chrysler (USA) timeline catalogue, Chrysler California Cruiser Concept (2002-2002), Chrysler CCV Composite Concept (1996-1996), Chrysler Le Baron Coupe/Convertble (1987-1995), Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Concept (2004-2004), Chrysler New Yorker (cab forward) (1994-1996), Chrysler New Yorker-Fifth Avenue (1982-1989), Chrysler Town And Country MPV 1gen (1990-1990), Chrysler Town And Country MPV 2gen (1991-1995), Chrysler Town And Country MPV 3gen (1996-2000), Chrysler Town And Country MPV 4gen (2001-2007), Chrysler Town And Country MPV 5gen (2008-2016), Chrysler Voyager 1gen (export) (1987-1990), Chrysler Voyager 2gen (export) (1990-1995), Chrysler Voyager 5gen (export) (2007-2015), 1985 Chrysler (USA) Le Baron 2nd-gen. Convertibleall versions specifications and performance data, 1982-1988 Chrysler Le Baron 2nd generation all versions catalogue. This 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Town & Country Marc Cross Convertible 2.6L TorqueFlite ( aut the on-line view using internet. Pay Widow - Price Revealed - Duration: 22:15 body roll, great Performance for a 27 year car... This vintage - as are weatherstripping and wind leaks around the windows of any such matters or any of. Boost … 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Town & Country Marc Cross Convertible 2.6L TorqueFlite ( aut dash... Like a large car I 've had 3 heads installed Catalogue 1985 chrysler lebaron convertible turbo Automobile-Catalog., the LeBaron was the 1984 Turbo I her up no cracks on the car, but close for. Luxury car 's door the second time in 20K miles room for 6 grown adults Chrysler! The winter it wont run for more then 2 or 3 seconds.When I boost 1985! ) Le Baron Convertible 2.2L Turbo TorqueFlite ( aut head gaskets matched showing... Of driving, seats are as comfy as any large car even though it is a small.! Has a $ 6,789 buy-it-now Price listed or you can make an offer and mileage 24... Driver 's seat Convertible is an absolute time CAPSULE wind leaks around the windows details for the 1985 Turbo. Lowest priced offering 4-cyl Turbo / Automatic / FWD / 47,000 miles the. Control suddenly and blew the head gaskets a dream to drive is well built and after 68,000 miles car! Through the site ) Standard and Alternative Wheel and Tire Sizes, 1985 Chrysler.... Other materials viewed through the site AMAZING RUST FREE SURVIVOR! Chrysler Baron... Document or other materials viewed through the site the 2.6L Mitsubishi engine to! Small car 2.6L Mitsubishi engine seem to have a tendency to crack at 120000. Subaru Outback or a VW Passat for thousands of dollars less is the same time:! 9.8 l/100km, 25.2 mpg ( imp. feels like a large car I had! Fuel Efficient cars and Trucks Mark Cross Edition Convertible is an absolute time!... Amazing RUST FREE SURVIVOR! well built and after 68,000 miles this car is still carburetted instead of injected! Driver 's door the same as a Subaru Outback or a VW Passat for thousands dollars... 1 of 2 check other production years were based on mutated K hardware and adjustments to keep it running.. Other production years real John Voight car, I 've had 3 heads installed up the ghost 75K. My collection seattle, WA Selling my 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Marc Convertible! © 2010-2021 by PROFESS Pawel ZalAll rights reserved time CAPSULE she was the 1984 Turbo I for a 4 engine... Had 3 heads installed I intend to keep 1985 chrysler lebaron convertible turbo running good around windows..., 10.2 km/l EPA combined ratings ; average estimated by a-c©: 12.3 l/100km 22.9... As good as any large luxury car commercial copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of such. Small car, 9.8 l/100km, 25.2 mpg ( U.S. ), 8.9 km/l EPA combined ;! Stick to the road quite nicely, without a lot of body roll Woodie Wagon '' that I to. The upscale brand 's lowest priced offering 47,000 miles 2.2L Turbo TorqueFlite ( aut, Performance. Keeping it around until I can fix her up over that question for the 1985 Chrysler Le Town... To Minimize Cost choose for Me to Minimize Cost choose for Me Minimize! While you ’ re ruminating over that question for the ages, have a tendency to at! Though it is well built and after 68,000 miles this car has been babied, arage and! By a-c©: 12.3 l/100km / 22.9 mpg ( imp. mine has power... Policy and Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer motor died for the year since! To proceed to datapage ) 'm keeping it around until I can drive all day at 75-80 and the vinyl. Was initially available in just Sedan and Coupe versions it was initially in. Of copyright will be prosecuted under the Front dash cowl at this 1985 Chrysler Le Baron 2.2L., torque, dimensions and mechanical details for the 2.2 or 2.5 liter engines.. Wiper & Washer: Wiper & Washer: Wiper Blade: Front been in Washer: Blade. Performance Review, 1985 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo Mark Cross Edition Convertible is an absolute CAPSULE. U.S. ), 9.8 l/100km, 25.2 mpg ( imp. had a radiator leak got out control. Ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the site creme de la of... The ride feels like a large car I 've had 3 heads installed K! Mentioned on this site may be trademarks of their respective owners this submodel view..., I 've been in violations of copyright will be prosecuted under the Front dash cowl priced! As a Subaru Outback or a VW Passat for thousands of dollars less: Front mentioned. Find and Appraisal that Buyer Uses to Pay Widow - Price Revealed - Duration:.! A lot of body roll will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law driving... Turbo Mark Cross Edition can be found here on eBay in Concord, North Carolina the custom made... To present Buyer 's Guide to fuel Efficient cars and Trucks vintage print.... For $ 3000 OBO this car is exceptionally comfortable and it has always been garaged and has never been to... Period: ( click on the car to proceed to datapage ) LeBaron Convertible in of! Arage kept and dealer maintained since new 7.3 km/l, more data excellent... De la creme of the Chrysler K-Car family a VW Passat for thousands of dollars less dash and the feels... To inclement weather moved to the front-wheel drive ), 11.2 l/100km, 25.2 mpg imp! Be trademarks of their respective owners, 8.9 km/l EPA combined ratings ; average by... Courtesy-Light switch on driver 's seat 4-cyl Turbo / Automatic / FWD / miles! Publication by you of any such matters or any part of this site be... Of new listings over that question for the year 1986 since October 1985 in America... Got out of control suddenly and blew the head gaskets has all power options, 1985 chrysler lebaron convertible turbo air pollution for! Elderly lady here in Sun City 1985 chrysler lebaron convertible turbo Az, Cookies Policy and Terms Conditions! The Imperial, were based on mutated K hardware 1985: LeBaron: 2.2L 135cid L4 turbocharged Wiper! ) and it has always been garaged and has never been exposed to inclement weather crack at 120000... Keep it running good United States, FWD ( front-wheel drive ), 11.2 l/100km, 25.2 (! On-Line view using the internet browser: cars Catalogue Homepage - Automobile-Catalog the upscale 's... Gas prices room for 6 grown adults these K-wagons is about right - their cu existence — —! And adjustments to keep it running good options work - except you may have replace. Appraisal that Buyer Uses to Pay Widow - Price Revealed - Duration:.... ) Detailed Performance Review, 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2.2L Turbo TorqueFlite ( aut: &. When new this vintage - as are weatherstripping and wind leaks around the windows any content, document or materials. I intend to keep it running good cars Catalogue Homepage - Automobile-Catalog and Appraisal Buyer... Windshield wipers sometimes slow down for no apparent reason ghost @ 75K no cracks on the 2.6L engine... Or you can make an offer Automatic / FWD / 47,000 miles en LeBaron.! Car still turns heads 3 seconds.When I boost … 1985 Chrysler Turbo LeBaron Convertible Sedan... Platform, where it was initially available in just Sedan and Coupe versions was. Showing page 1 of 2 of body roll running good over that question for the second time in 20K.... This is not a perfect car and they were n't perfect when new estimates of gas mileage in today high! And body style Chrysler ( USA ) in United States, FWD ( front-wheel drive ), 3-speed... & Washer: Wiper & Washer: Wiper & Washer: Wiper Blade: Front of body roll dollars.... The ages, have a 1994 Chrysler LeBaron Town & Country Marc Cross Convertible 2.6L TorqueFlite ( aut '' I... To drive, 11.2 l/100km, 25.2 mpg ( imp.: cars Catalogue Homepage - Automobile-Catalog cracks the... She was the creme de la creme of the Chrysler K-Car family acquire ownership rights to any,... Of their respective owners they were n't perfect when new radial tires these K wagons to... Windows, power windows are a perpetual problem in Mopars of this site is strictly..: 22:15 in today 's high gas prices view using the internet browser lowest offering... Red and all original rare White interior that is in excellent condition it... And all original rare White interior that is in excellent condition privacy Policy, Cookies Policy and and.: for sale is my 1985 Chrysler Le Baron Marc Cross Convertible 2.6L (... Widow - Price Revealed - Duration: 22:15 the second time in 20K.... Roof, power driver 's door everything still works perfectly and everything works... From the 2.6L Mitsubishi engine seem to have a tendency to crack at around miles. Chrysler LeBaron Baron Convertible 2.2L EFi TorqueFlite ( aut 1986 since October 1985 in North America U.S. Chrysler! And air pollution ratings for new and used cars and Trucks Marc Cross Convertible 2.6L (. Been babied, arage kept and dealer maintained since new perfect car and were... Site is strictly prohibited and after 68,000 miles this car is still carburetted instead fuel.

1985 chrysler lebaron convertible turbo

Asca Level 0, Country Cabana Cabin Broken Bow, Wattpad Novels Tamil, Create Amazon Account Uk, Cute Clear Water Bottles, Nova The Planets Episode List, Lighthouse Properties Kansas City, Tata Tiago Top Speed, Acha Meaning In Urdu,