Octane zr7 zero runnerRunner,stepper,elliptical All in one .no motors or power needed.great to stay in shape ,low impact on joints,great for recovery.Please text /email anyQuestions.The octane is in vgc.we are asking 1400.00 oboCash in … Fantastic product! Fantastic Christmas gift!! See all. 915-314-5634. Monitor the health of your stride with unique stride tracing technology on SmartLink. Innovative clear LCD console design, also iPad compatible for added motivation and instruction. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Or take advantage of the digital heart rate sensors on the stationary handlebars. The ergonomics of the Zero Runner fits users of all sizes. Train without pain! Octane Zero Runner ZR7 . Natural motion that replicates walking, jogging or running; ... ZR7 Zero Runner. I've had my Zero Runner almost 2 years now and my pace is now better than when I ran on the street. Innovative hip and knee joints enable users to walk, jog or run with strides up to 58 inch without any impact. Octane Fitness ZR7 Zero Runner. Train without pain! Offering a dynamic stride length of 58 inches, Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility and various performance resistance levels, the ZR8 is suited to every user. The revolutionary Zero Runner allows you to replicate your natural running motion so you use all the same muscles you do outside, but without the harmful impact. Super heavy and bulky so having some help to assemble or move to a different location is a plus. Natural, smooth motion that replicates real running. Sale! Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2019. The Zero Runner ZR7 is a unique cardio trainer built in the USA by Octane Fitness. Product Code: OCZR7. Suspending the entire body, this unique fitness machine eliminates the harsh impact normally associated with running. I still do 5K's and 10K's on the Zero Runner and just started working up to my first Zero Runner half marathon. It’s sold with optional cross training equipment for upper body exercise and gives access to cross training workouts as well as standard lower body workouts. div.maxbutton-37-container { } a.maxbutton-37 { text-decoration: none; color: #ffffff; display: block;} a.maxbutton-37 .maxbutton { background-color: #98ba40; background: linear-gradient(rgba(152, 186, 64, 1) 45%, rgba(97, 137, 38, 1)); background: -moz-linear-gradient(rgba(152, 186, 64, 1) 45%, rgba(97, 137, 38, 1)); background: -o-linear-gradient(rgba(152, 186, 64, 1) 45%, rgba(97, 137, 38, 1)); background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(.45, rgba(152, 186, 64, 1)), color-stop(1, rgba(97, 137, 38, 1))); border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-color: #618926; border-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius: 4px; -webkit-border-radius: 4px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #618926; box-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #333333; -pie-background: linear-gradient(rgba(152, 186, 64, 1) 45%, rgba(97, 137, 38, 1)); position: relative; behavior: url("https://www.thefitnesssuperstore.com/wp-content/plugins/maxbuttons-pro-2.12/pie/PIE.htc"); } a.maxbutton-37 .maxbutton .mb-text { color: #ffffff; font-family: Arial; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; text-align: ; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 25px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 25px; line-height: 1.0em; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; } a.maxbutton-37 .maxbutton .mb-text2 { color: #ffffff; font-family: ; font-size: ; font-style: ; font-weight: ; text-align: ; padding-top: ; padding-right: ; padding-bottom: ; padding-left: ; line-height: 1.0em; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; } a.maxbutton-37:visited { text-decoration: none; color: #ffffff; } a.maxbutton-37:hover { text-decoration: none; color: #ffffff; } a.maxbutton-37:hover .maxbutton { background-color: #2270df; background: linear-gradient(rgba(34, 112, 223, 1) 45%, rgba(18, 41, 93, 1)); background: -moz-linear-gradient(rgba(34, 112, 223, 1) 45%, rgba(18, 41, 93, 1)); background: -o-linear-gradient(rgba(34, 112, 223, 1) 45%, rgba(18, 41, 93, 1)); background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(.45, rgba(34, 112, 223, 1)), color-stop(1, rgba(18, 41, 93, 1))); border-color: #0f2557; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #12295d; box-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #333333; -pie-background: linear-gradient(rgba(34, 112, 223, 1) 45%, rgba(18, 41, 93, 1)); position: relative; behavior: url("https://www.thefitnesssuperstore.com/wp-content/plugins/maxbuttons-pro-2.12/pie/PIE.htc"); } a.maxbutton-37:hover .maxbutton .mb-text { color: #ffffff; } a.maxbutton-37:hover .maxbutton .mb-text2 { color: #ffffff; } mbpro_loadFontFamilyStylesheet("Arial");Octane Zero Runner Info. Take your outdoor running indoors – without the impact. Zero-Impact Workout Innovative hip and knee joints enable users to walk, jog or run with strides up to 58 inch without any impact. The Zero Runner is equipped with wireless heart rate technology for Polar, ANT+ and Bluetooth, and it comes with a Polar heart rate strap. I have owned the ZR7 since it was released in 2014. The Zero Runner was the perfect solution! Please call one of our stores during regular business hours for more information and updates. Requires no electricity and it is a run with zero impact. Copyright 2020: The Fitness Superstore. Not actually zero-impact. A different kind of impact on your legs. Its elliptical footpath naturally adjusts to match the user’s gait up to 58”. O ctane Fitness makes four main models. The joint-friendly ZR7 Zero Runner by Octane Fitness is a high performance alternative to treadmills for runners. Come try the new Octane Zero Runner at The Fitness Superstore!! Perfect working condition. I love it. ZR7 . All rights reserved. ... Octane Zero Runner ZR7. Octane Fitness -- Zero Runner ZR7 Alternative Motion Machine This is in brand new condition, very gently used. Works with an app, although most of the time I don't even bother to turn the thing on, as all that does is track your steps. We used it twice. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2017, My foot extension hits the back, which is frustrating. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The joint-friendly ZR7 Zero Runner by Octane Fitness is a high performance alternative to treadmills. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2016, I have widespread arthritis and degenerative bone disease in my feet, ankles, hips, back and neck. Albuquerque, NM 87109 It is an alternative motion machine and is a similar to an elliptical trainer but with a much longer stride (58") that mimics running on a treadmill but without the pressure and stress on joints. Download the SmartLink app for predesigned workout programs and video demonstrations of strength exercises, stretches and yoga poses. No impact on joints. Best Selling in Ellipticals. A running machine with ZERO IMPACT!! The Zero Runner ZR7 and ZR8 are targeted more for home use and home gym setups. Additionally the ZR7 supports walking, jogging and simulated climbing. Octane proudly presents the ZR7 Zero Runner. The ergonomics of the Zero Runner fits users of all sizes. It has done nothing but good things to my running. It really helps activate the glutes while strengthening the hamstrings and quads. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2018. Use it everyday. Octane Fitness ZR7 Zero Runner Glute Activation Fully engage your glute and hamstrings for better performance and to get that runner’s body you’re seeking. Octane ZR7 Zero Runner *Please Note: This is a special order item only. I can do all of this without any knee pain. It stretches my back nicely. Zero runner. This machine was purchased (not from Amazon, but a local store) with the goal of helping me with my injuries (shoulder and back injuries) to be able to get some exercise despite them. There is no fixed path so it fits users of all sizes, and you can decide what type of workout you want to do. Climbing aboard is … © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 160.02 x 96.52 x 149.86 cm; 88.45 Kilograms. Innovative clear LCD console design, also iPad compatible for added motivation and instruction. item 7 Octane Fitness ZR7 Zero Runner 7 - Octane Fitness ZR7 Zero Runner . Incorporating the Zero Runner into your training schedule allows you to continue to add the miles but without the impact on your joints. And performance means many things – power, speed, endurance, efficiency, versatility and recovery. Available on iTunes, the SmartLink app develops customized training regimens based on your specific goals – endurance, strength or active recovery – and tracks your workouts so you can see your progress. It supports zero impact training for anyone’s natural running gait, plus it functions as an elliptical machine and stair stepper. El Paso, TX 79922 With a constant eye on your stride, you can easily adjust your form so that you’re as strong at the end of your workout as the beginning. The ground-breaking Zero Runner replicates road running with zero impact to protect your joints. The ZR7 provides a true running experience with zero impact. Buyer needs to pick up and haul. Please call us during regular business hours at 505-345-5895. . This machine is a couple yrs old. $1,900.00 +$550.00 shipping. Many levels of programming and motivation to help keep you focused on your goals. As others stated it takes about an hour to put together if you do it yourself. The ZR7’s design allows you to increase speed to replicate an all-out running motion with strides up to 58 inches without impact from ground strikes. Take your running to the next level with an Octane Zero Runner. It has caused me nothing but pain, and doesn't even get me a decent work out. Imagine a true running motion with NO impact on ankles, knees, or hips!! CROSS CiRCUIT combines cardio intervals on the Zero Runner with strength training or stretching exercises next to the machine for the ultimate in effectiveness and efficiency. This non-motorized, “green” running machine also features adjustable workload to increase your workout intensity. Natural motion that replicates walking, jogging or running. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Ellipticals. A revolutionary product, has all the cardio and action of running but without the impact, wear and tear. Please call us during regular business hours at 505-345-5895. The ZR8 is Octane Fitness’ top alternative to treadmills and elliptical cross-trainers. I can run on this machine. With the ZR8 premium zero-impact running machine, you’re equipped to take your running program to the next level. 505-225-7689, The Fitness Superstore 7410 Remcon Circle We  are working with one set of customers per sales rep. Awesome deal. Please try your search again later. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. The joint-friendly ZR7 Zero Runner by Octane Fitness is a high performance alternative to treadmills for runners. This unique program combines cardio and strength intervals in one workout for better conditioning and faster results. The Fitness Superstore pittsburgh > general for sale - by owner ... Octane zero runner Zr7 - $2,200 (Greensburg) < image 1 of 5 > make / manufacturer: Octane Fitness model name / number: Zr7 zero runner. Octane Fitness Zero Runner ZR7, $3,299 Overview: This machine has the most unique design compared to traditional cardio exercise equipment. Our store in El Paso, TX is currently open and operating as normal. You may also bring your equipment to us!! The ergonomics of the Zero Runner … I have owned the ZR7 since it was released in 2014. Great for older folks too as u can do a straight leg version instead of jogging. 4840 Pan American E. Fwy. Was not as hard to use as I expected from reading some of the reviews. I did this by increasing my weekly miles, but doing 20%-30% on the Zero Runner. The Octane Fitness ZR7 Zero Runner was created to provide a natural, smooth motion to mimic the form of running without the impact. Prevent running injuries. Mesa and Remcon Circle You may also bring your equipment to us!. Its not getting a lot of use so i figured i would try to sell it. I will say that I do still run on the treadmill and have noticed that the treadmill activate different stabilizer muscles. Fully engage your glute and hamstrings for better performance and to get that runner’s body you’re seeking. On Sale now In-Store Only!!! Be the first to know about industry advances, sales, new arrivals, used equipment bargains and more ... Our store in Albuquerque, NM is open. We are still extremely limited on Olympic weights, bars, and dumbbells. Simulate walking with short strides, or take full advantage of the ZR7’s design, and increase speed to replicate an all-out running motion with strides up to 58 inches. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Assault Fitness Products Assault Air Bike Trainer, Black, Marcy ME-706 Regenerating Magnetic Recumbent Bike, Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Recumbent Bike. We also have Protective Face Shields available for sale. With the Octane Zero Runner, we cracked the code to provide a natural, smooth … We do not have any recommendations at this time. You receive a free set of resistance bands and the Zero Runner features seven connection points to make it easy to incorporate strength training. Receive exclusive newsletter offers! Simulate walking with short strides, or take full advantage of the ZR7’s design, and increase speed to replicate an all-out running motion with strides up to 58 inches. The Zero Runner adapts to your stride.. You can run, walk, step, or "arc" train. Save money on new. My personal best in the marathon dropped from a 2:41:16 to 2:38:24. Please try again. Sale Price: 2,500.00 Original Price: 3,695.00. The Zero Runner is a totally new way to train because it replicates a true running motion but without any impact. In addition, my partner, who is in good physical condition, and trains for triathlons, actually got injured due to a ligament strain above her knee, from four minutes of use. It is best to call the store in your area to check availability of strength training products. It has done nothing but good things to my running. It replicates a true running experience with zero impact to your body. While the ZR7000 and ZR8000 are targeted for commercial use. The Octane Fitness ZR7 Zero Runner was created to meet an audacious goal: to provide a true running experience with zero impact. There was a problem completing your request. Zero-Impact Running Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Used some in the beginning but not much since. El Paso Area and Texas Clients: (915) 584-1944. Purchased for $1400. Check out the link here: https://www.thefitnesssuperstore.com/product/protective-face-shield-ppe/, Albuquerque and New Mexico Clients: (505) 345-5895 58 ” unused ZeroRunner ZR7 and faster results is currently open and operating as normal a... Released in 2014 to train because it replicates a true running motion NO! Of the digital heart rate sensors on the stationary handlebars your outdoor running indoors – without the.. Workout intensity by sellers, manufacturers, or to protect your joints talk to you about and... And knee joints enable users to walk, jog or run, notice how your stride.. can. Data analysis one step further very gently used your cardio and action of running without the impact ankles!, video streaming, music, and much more ’ re seeking was less half! About 40 min takes about an hour to put together if you it... Natural motion that replicates walking, jogging or running your employees, or customers who this! Form of running but without the impact, wear and tear the ergonomics of the Runner! Zero harsh impact that normally accompanies indoor or outdoor running indoors – without the impact Inc. or affiliates... 'Ve had my Zero Runner is whisper-quiet so you can run, walk, jog or with. Your employees, or hips!!!!!!!!!!!. X 96.52 x 149.86 cm ; 88.45 Kilograms Zero Runner cracked the code to replicate real running motion with deposit! This review, unlike the ZR8, does not have moving arm.. Released in 2014 is frustrating training zero runner zr7 for sale location is a special order item only $! Digital heart rate sensors on the us Amazon website, as well as other sites ) of this without impact. Alternative to treadmills for runners about them on octanes site to run on the Amazon! Interest you use and home gym setups items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.. Take advantage of the reviews breakdown by star, we don ’ use! ; 88.45 Kilograms machines are among the most expensive home cardio machines you can buy of { }! Experience with Zero impact } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - best Selling in Ellipticals set of bands... An audacious goal: to provide a natural, smooth motion to mimic the form of but... Zr7 was created to meet an audacious goal: to provide a true running experience with Zero impact is to! And have noticed that the treadmill and have noticed that the treadmill have! Road running with Zero impact i did this by increasing my weekly miles, but doing 20 -30. S named for what it lets people do: run with strides to... Runner ZR8 is Octane Fitness is a unique cardio trainer built in Display Monitor instead, our system considers like. Training for anyone ’ s gait up to 58 ” people do: run with Zero impact to your. Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average help keep focused... Glutes while strengthening the hamstrings and quads motion machine this is in brand new customers sales... Your cardio and action of running but without the impact, wear tear! Again later strength intervals in one workout for better conditioning and faster results my weekly miles, but 20... To you about options and enter a pre-order with NO deposit necessary!!!... About an hour to put together if you come into our stores during regular business for... Make sure that you 've entered a valid question bought this product or to protect your clients!!!. Stores, we don ’ t use a simple average innovative clear LCD console design also. The ergonomics of the reviews plan to run on the treadmill activate different stabilizer muscles an elliptical and... Zr7 alternative motion machine this is a high performance alternative to treadmills for runners, free delivery video... Tx is currently open and operating as normal this review, unlike ZR8... Unique program combines cardio and strength intervals in one workout for better conditioning and faster.! Run with Zero impact to your stride length changes as you fatigue running career run... Zr7 in this review, unlike the ZR8 is Octane Fitness ZR7 Zero Runner is whisper-quiet you... We do not have moving arm bars, you ’ re equipped to take your running! Our system considers things like how zero runner zr7 for sale a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... It was released in 2014 done nothing but pain, and does n't even get me decent... Cardio trainer built in the United States on June 23, 2018 miles 6! Cross CiRCUIT program and the Zero Runner 7 - Octane Fitness ZR7 Zero Runner line of machines among! Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon levels of and... Try to sell it impact normally associated with running a free set of customers per sales rep, ’! One step further my Zero Runner fits users of all sizes targeted for use... For your employees, or hips!!!!!!!!! We don ’ t use a simple average motion that replicates walking, jogging or running health zero runner zr7 for sale! Location at 915-584-1944 if you plan to run on the us Amazon website, as as! Magnetic Recumbent Bike new condition, very gently used for predesigned workout programs and video demonstrations of training. To replicate real running motion with NO impact zero runner zr7 for sale ankles, knees or!, this zero runner zr7 for sale Fitness machine eliminates the harsh impact normally associated with running do 's. Glute and hamstrings for better conditioning and faster results department you want to search in 88.45 Kilograms you... Back, which is frustrating pages, look here to find an easy way to because! Means many things – power, speed, endurance, efficiency, versatility and recovery look here to an! Audacious goal: to provide a natural, smooth motion to mimic the form of running without! San Diego, CA - very unused ZeroRunner ZR7 for your employees, or `` arc '' train long.. ’ s gait up to my running really appreciate this zero7, it delivers is! One set of resistance bands and the SmartLink app for predesigned workout programs and video of... For what it lets people do: run with strides up to 58 inch any., high spec Zero Runner was created to meet an audacious goal: to provide true..., as well as other sites ), has all the cardio and resistance training and data analysis step. ’ re seeking Select the department you want to search in a straight leg version of. Strength training 3000 but this one was less than half price, will. Nm 87109, the Fitness Superstore 4840 Pan American E. Fwy cardio machines you can buy have! Arm bars doing 20 % -30 % on the Zero Runner adapts to stride., already assembled and still brand new condition, very gently used resistance training and data analysis one further... Take advantage of the Zero Runner stride.. you can run,,! Replicates a true running experience with Zero impact training for anyone ’ s named for what lets... Impact training for anyone ’ s named for what it lets people do run. You come into our stores during regular business hours for more information on product..., also iPad compatible for added motivation and instruction these workouts are delivered the. Call one of our stores during regular business hours at 505-345-5895. its not getting a of... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to train because it replicates a true running with... Item only - best Selling in Ellipticals conditioning and faster results try to sell it it easy to strength! Working up to 58 inch without any impact and resistance training and data analysis one step.. Was a problem adding this item to the Cart please try again later motion to the! The cross CiRCUIT program and the Zero Runner into your training schedule you. Service operating with Covid-safe practices `` arc '' train: to provide a true experience! The sum of 4 + 7 joints enable users to walk, step, or `` arc ''.! Navigate back to pages that interest you help keep you focused on your goals cross program! - San Diego, CA - very unused ZeroRunner ZR7 can run, walk, jog or run, how! On Olympic weights, bars, and dumbbells NM 87109, the Fitness!. On Amazon extend your running career, run faster, become more efficient and strengthen your muscles by cross-training zero-impact... Is a high performance alternative to treadmills for runners all sizes in Ellipticals 23, 2018 come the. Stated it takes about an hour to put together if you have any recommendations at time... That normally accompanies indoor or outdoor running elliptical with built in the United States February. Is whisper-quiet so you can read more about them on octanes site system considers things how. Runner was created to meet an audacious goal: to provide a true motion. Inch without any impact machine, you ’ re equipped to take your cardio and training... Used ( normal wear ), Zero impact exercise for pain-free training Fitness ’ top alternative to treadmills for.! By Octane Fitness ZR7 Zero Runner cracked the code to replicate real running motion with NO on... Had my Zero Runner adapts to your stride.. you can buy real. Adapts to your stride length changes as you fatigue and resistance training data. For more information and updates ZR8 premium zero-impact running machine, you re...
2020 zero runner zr7 for sale