COLLECTING WOLVERINE 66-72, WOLVERINE: OLD MAN LOGAN GIANT-SIZE show more. Surely after the dozens of times Wolverine has traveled in time he would know how to approach things. Back on track for the series of Old Man Logan. You are now reading Wolverine: Old Man Logan #Full online. Rather just have Old Man Logan get on with integrating with his new world. 45 Item(s) 12 24 36 48 60 per page OLD MAN LOGAN Comics published by Marvel Comics. The setting is post Secret Wars, part of the All-New, All-Different Ma. On a small farm, Logan raises his family and tends to the land under the control of the Hulks. If you love the fantasy genre, this is the season for you! Surprisingly good, and fits nicely with the original Old Man Logan miniseries. Casting Call Club - Create voice work, casting calls, and audio projects. An AWESOME comic! All Series. Holy s***! I'm complaining about the stuff I should just ignore and suspend my disbelief. My latest is this tribute to Wolverine using art from Wolverine comics #27, 30, 33, and 315. However, while this version of Logan … After their highly successful run on Green Arrow, the duo reunite to pilot Old Man Logan through the post-Secret Wars universe as he tries to deal with the fact that he's in the past, and could potentially stop the Wasteland of his future from coming into being. Wolverine. All you really need to know, though, is that the titular Logan has apparently traveled back in time from a dystopic future. The book is violent and doesnt hold back, Logan is out to correct the past and make sure the future doesnt happen. Note that there are 2 separate universes where "Old Man Logan" happens. Intent on avenging his murdered family, he sets out to find the people responsible. Collects Wolverine (2003-2009 2nd Series) #66-72 and Wolverine Giant-Size Old Man Logan (2009). It occurs chronologically after Old Man Logan and Old Man Logan: Warzones. Jul 29, 2020 - Explore George Maria's board "Wolverine: Old Man Logan", followed by 192 people on Pinterest. 1: Berzerker” as Want to Read: Error rating book. If you are bored from Wolverine: Old Man Logan comic, you can try surprise me link at top of page or select another comic like Wolverine: Old Man Logan #Full from our huge comic list. Let’s take a look at how the “Old Man Logan” comics inspired the Logan movie… The film finds Logan hiding out near the Mexican border in the year 2029. Fans of gritty revenge tales and/or Wolverine. Old Man Logan is the name of a Marvel Comics storyline written by Mark Millar with art by Steve McNiven, featuring Wolverine and set in an Alternate Universe/Bad Future. I'm reading the single issues (thru 8 as of now) which is more than this volume covers. Despite the “1” on the spine, this is technically a continuation from a previous Old Man Logan graphic novel, probably the one by Mark Millar advertised on the inside back cover. Looking forward to Lemire writing more. ... Wolverine: Old Man Logan. Roughly a year later Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino's Old Man Logan #1 brought the older alternate universe Wolverine to Earth-616 as a replacement for the now-dead Wolverine. The world has fallen apart. It details an incident in the life of an alternate reality Logan who’d become a pacifist in the wake of tragedy, and the villains of the world having finally "won." It doesn't get any better than this. The art works really well here for the most part. Lemire does a great job at tying both stories together and progressing along. All you really need to know, though, is that the titular Logan has apparently traveled back in time from a dystopic future. With Old Man Logan, Millar has taken the age old formula of the Wolverine vs. Hulk story and turned it on its head, delivering one of the most memorable duels between the two character I've ever read. A hook for the book past another x-man from the future sent back to stop ruination of the world. Back on track for the series of Old Man Logan. The first volume definitely points to a worthy successor for the Mark Millar original outstanding story. Wolverine (1982), Weapon X and Old Man Logan are the 3 best Wolverine stories so, yes, is a good pick. It's one of my favorite storylines ....I collected all the original issues & had them bound into 3 large custom bound books (including the spin-offs Old Man Hawkeye, Old Man Quill, & Wasteland Avengers). “Old Man Logan” is a storyline from the Wolverine ongoing comic book series that will be familiar to many readers. Logan's closest friend, Hawkeye, will have been murdered in cold blood right before his eyes. Art and cover by STEVE MCNIVEN. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Marvel loves to mix up their stories and characters in the best arcs and I am excited for more!! Ah, gawd, but this book was so pointless. Old Man Logan is a character in an eight-issue story arc in the Wolverine ongoing series by the writer Mark Millar and artist Steve McNiven that debuted with Wolverine #66 in June 2008. Collects Old Man Logan (2016 Marvel) #1-4 and Wolverine: Giant-Size Old Man Logan (2009). HC collection for Wolverine: Old Man Logan. The subtitle Berserker is apt here, but it’s complicated, too. I'm really enjoying this run written by Lemire. The movie isn’t a direct adaption of this comic … Intent on avenging his murdered family, he sets out to find the people responsible. Fifty years from now, Logan - the man who no longer calls himself Wolverine - will have endured many atrocities: The Marvel Universe's villains will have banded together and rid the world of its heroes. Have someone here read them all? All in all though, great job by Jeff Lemire! It takes place in a dark future, a future where the baddies won. McNiven. 1: Berzerker. Reads as a nice follow up to Mark Millar's Old Man Logan book. Browse the Marvel comic series Old Man Logan (2016 - 2018). Probably wouldn't call it the best though, and the quality suffers after the initial run and when Lemire left the ongoing series. I have so many questions as I finished Volume 1. If you are bored from Wolverine: Old Man Logan comic, you can try surprise me link at top of page or select another comic like Wolverine: Old Man Logan #Full from our huge comic list. It's not a bad setup, and it soon becomes apparent that Logan’s future may not be as immutable as he thinks …, I read this because I saw Jeff lemire wrote it and am always hopeful he will write a Big House (Marvel) superhero comic (versus the indie stuff he does better). The giant sized issue (by Mark Millar) in the back is amazing, its the fight we waited for with Old man Logan and old man Banner. Nice start to the series. Logan finds Hawkeye but it isnt the Hawkeye he remembers, and slowly he quest unravels. I can't speak for the eBook version, but Old Man Logan is one of the best comics I've read. He thinks he traveled back in the past so he sets out to stop the future he experienced with the villains banding together to kill all the heroes. If you are bored from Wolverine: Old Man Logan comic, you can try surprise me link at top of page or select another comic like Wolverine: Old Man Logan #Full from our huge comic list. I read this because I saw Jeff lemire wrote it and am always hopeful he will write a Big House (Marvel) superhero comic (versus the indie stuff he does better). Happy new year, I’m filling your updates with Lemire reviews so here’s an awesome Marvel story by him! There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Lemire does a great job at tying both stories together and progressing along. While Wolverine is one of Marvel's oldest heroes thanks his regenerative healing factor, this alternate reality version of Logan was even older and hailed from a dark, dystopian future where … The art is the same as the previous books and its good, its gritty and loose. A nice romp ensues from there. Real cool revenge story. its bloody and messy and its Logan holding back nothing. Developing supporting cast. Celebrating the very best and most bad-ass of all the Super Heroes. Warning: This article contains spoilers for Dead Man Logan #12, by Ed Brisson, Mike Henderson, Nolan Woodard and VC's Cory Petit, on sale now.. Old Man Logan never had it easy. Welcome back. Yet another super-hero story where the "heroes" beat each other up because they have no communication skills. Wolverine: Old Man Logan #Full Issue Navigation: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #Full released! They make a good team. For 50 years, no one has heard hide nor hair from him…and in his place stands an old man called Logan. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of, Published Is Old Man Logan comic run the best wolverine story to get in to? Old Man Logan (2016 - 2018) Old Man Logan (2016 - 2018) ... Wolverine: Old Man Logan Vol. Every time something weird happens in the Marvel Universe the heroes all act like its impossible. In 2008 Mark Millar, Steve McNiven and Marvel introduced the world to a very different version of Wolverine, the one of the distant (and alternate) future.Staying alive due to his healing factor, Old Man Logan stars an aged version of Wolverine that lives in a violent wasteland overrun by super-villains. Written by MARK MILLAR. Reprints Wolverine (2) #66-72 and Wolverine: Old Man Logan Giant-Size #1 (August 2008-November 2009). The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Wolverine Old Man Logan [V-1 y V-2] [Completo] [MEGA] La historia se desenvuelve en un violento posible futuro en el cual los héroes han caído y los villanos dominan el mundo desde entonces. Check out individual issues, and find out how to read them! This brings him into conflict with the Totally Awesome Hulk and Kate Bishop, before having an old-people battle with Steve Rogers. Logan finds Hawkeye but it isnt the Hawkeye he remembers, and slowly he quest unravels. Is this the meant to be the squeal to Old man Logan: Warzones? And driven mad by the same radiation that gave him his superhuman strength, Bruce Banner will have fathered a family of hillbilly Hulks...that eventually went on to slaughter Logan's wife and two children. This has been really good. Lemire and Sorrentino are both telling a great Wolverine story. My latest is this tribute to Wolverine using art from Wolverine comics #27, 30, 33, and 315. It will be difficult for fans of Wolverine who don't know the story behind Marvel Comics' Old Man Logan to truly appreciate the build-up. We’d love your help. The jumping-off point for the final Hugh Jackman Wolverine movie, Logan, was a self-contained story found in the pages of Wolverine in 2008 and 2009 called “Old Man Logan”. Product details. Art by Andrea Sorrentino and Steve McNiven. A little short. Logan no ha sacado sus garras en alrededor de 50 años y solamente le interesa una cosa: el bienestar de su familia. Warning: This article contains SPOILERS for Dead Man Logan #6 It's been a reunion years in the making, but now that Wolverine has met his future self, Old Man Logan, it's hard to imagine them meeting face to face in a more perfect way.. First off, the art was fantastic. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Old Man Logan follows an aged Wolverine in a dystopian future where the villains have won, and heroes are a thing of the past. It was okay. Communicate his situation to the other heroes etc. Or, I guess, who will eventually be responsible. Good, gritty art by Andrea Sorrentino. The book is violent and doesnt hold back, Logan is out to correct the past and make sure the future doesnt happen. Jeff Lemire is a New York Times bestselling and award winning author, and creator of the acclaimed graphic novels, Old Man Logan (2016) (Single Issues) #1-4. Consider me confused, but I'll be reading on for sure! I am usually disappointed in this quest, but this was good, maybe 3.5, though I don’t really care a whole lot about this alternative universe, and the dialogue isn’t all that great, but the idea of having someone—Logan-- go back in time to the present to try and change the course of a history that would seem to be disastrous for a lot of his Marvel superhero friends, that’s pretty interesting. He cares for an ailing Professor X. Also the art changed at the end, but the same artist is listed for the whole thing? After issue zero with all the time travel I was not liking the direction the series was taking. Yes. Synopsis for "Old Man Logan: Part 1" As Logan returns to his farm in the desert, he flashes back to the hours after he'd been broken, sitting on train tracks ready to die. This whole book seems a bit unnecessary. When you find out why you'll see what I mean about this comic… July 26th 2016 Wolves at the Gate (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight, Volume 3) It's overpriced though, as it's $17 for 4 issues plus a reprint of an issue from Mark Millar's run. Logan's closest friend, Hawkeye, will have been murdered in cold blood right before his eyes. Awesome!! 4 - Old Monsters (2017) Wolverine: Old Man Logan Vol. Wolverine: Sabretooth Reborn. Wolverine: Old Man Logan #Full Issue Navigation: Wolverine: Old Man Logan #Full released! In this universe, Logan actually raised Laura/X-23 himself but then during the destruction of the heroes, she and Gabby killed each other in a mutually destructive battle which left Logan with such hatred of Gabby he stabbed the Prime universe version of her in a fit of rage. Or, I guess, who will eventually be responsible. Lemire picks up with Old Man Logan showing up in normal Marvel continuity after the Secret Wars destroy the multiverse. But one day an old friend shows up to ask a favor of him. You're Mine Vol.2 (Manga Comic Book Graphic Novel) Y: The Last Man, Book 2, Deluxe Edition. Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino should work together forever. I maybe got a stomach ache a few times based on what I was reading. I am usually disappointed in this quest, but this was good, maybe 3.5, though I don’t really care a whole lot about this alternative universe, and the dialogue isn’t all that great, but the idea of having someone—Logan-- go back in time to the present to try and change the course of a history that would seem to be disastrous for a lot of. It's good, but by far one of the saddest Wolverine stories I have ever read. Millars old man logan looks like something I could definitely dig. In the future, Logan lives a quiet life. This didn't work for me on an emotional level. Much like the aftermath of Wolverine killing the X-Men in the original story, Logan is consumed with guilt and depression following X-Men: The Last Stand with Jean Grey's death and has apparently refrained from popping his claws for several years at the start of the film. Well, it could have been told in 5 panels or less. Wolverine Old Man Logan: Audio Comic [DEADLINE OCTOBER 31ST] Here's the reading order I suggest: Wolverine (2003 series) #66-72, Wolverine Giant Size: Old Man Logan #1, Old Man Logan (2015 series) #1-5, Old Man Logan (2016 series) #1-50 & Annual #1, Deadpool vs Old Man Logan #1-5, Dead Man Logan #1-12, Old Man Hawkeye #1-12, Old Man Quill #1-12, Wasteland Avengers #1-5. The setting is post Secret Wars, part of the All-New, All-Different Marvel line of comics. I make collages from old comic art with my own original hand-painted acrylic backgrounds. Like, not act like a crazy person. Audition for voiceover roles and find voice actors. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Meet the Epic and Awesome Authors of Fall's Big Fantasy Novels. Logan suddenly appears in Times Square of the current Marvel universe. Start by marking “Wolverine: Old Man Logan, Vol. I loved it but was confused by it. Some of the biggest books out this fall promise to be epics full of magic, adventure,... Fifty years from now, Logan - the man who no longer calls himself Wolverine - will have endured many atrocities: The Marvel Universe's villains will have banded together and rid the world of its heroes. It's not a bad setup, and it soon becomes apparent that Logan’s, Despite the “1” on the spine, this is technically a continuation from a previous Old Man Logan graphic novel, probably the one by Mark Millar advertised on the inside back cover. Set in an alternate universe where the super villains rule 50 years into the future with Logan becoming a … 2nd and later printings. In 2014, Charles Soule and Steve McNiven's Death of Wolverine story left the main universe Wolverine encased in adamantium and presumed dead. It soon became critically and fan acclaimed and is now deemed a modern classic. Old Man Logan is the best Wolverine story bar none. Cyclops 1. Wolverine hasn't popped his claws in about 50 years. Lots of actions and violence the way a wolverine book should be. The original storyline is an eight-chapter story written by Mark Millar with … And this comic was gritty and graphic in a lot of places. It was like Unforgiven starring Logan. After he gets his bearings, he decides to kill every villain who threatened his family in the future. from Wolverine: Old Man Logan Giant-Size (Marvel, 2009 series) #1 [1 in 20 McGuinness Cover] (November 2009) Final Chapter Paolo Rivera Variant Cover (Table of Contents: 23) Wolverine / cover reprint (on interior page) / 1 page (report information) Looking forward to reading more. I’ve read the rest and it’s pretty awesome. Wolverine: Old Man Logan, Vol. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. I make collages from old comic art with my own original hand-painted acrylic backgrounds. Y: The Last Man, Book 2, Deluxe Edition. And driven mad by the same radiation that gave him his superhuman strength, Br. Mysterio is one of Spider-Man's most recurring and dangerous villains, yet in the alternate-reality of Old Man Logan, Mysterio would prove to become Wolverine's most devastating opponent and the main reason Wolverine would give up his decades-long fight against oppression and fear, at least until Hulk decided to force Wolverine to fight as he had grown "bored" of peace. Millar. And finally pretty well done. Refresh and try again. The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to draw ambient energy from … Old Man Logan is the greatest Wolverine story ever told! Originally a standalone (and I know this is a DC term but it’s fitting) “Elseworlds”-type story by Mark Millar and Steve McNiven from 2008-09, the character and world was revisited in a Brian Bendis-written miniseries during last year’s Secret Wars and now it’s an ongoing. After the flawed Brian Michael Bendis-penned. Enjoy! I really enjoyed the artwork though. by Marvel, Wolverine: Old Man Logan, Volume 1: Berzerker. The Jeff Lemire run is pretty good. And he's going to seize this opportunity and change history to ensure that his future never comes to pass... To see what your friends thought of this book, Yes. It loses a bit of steam, but it’s a good read still if you’re into Wolverine. After issue zero with all the time travel I was not liking the direction the series was taking. • Elements of Old Man Logan were incorporated into the 2013 film The Wolverine. What happened to Wolverine is the biggest mystery of all. But now, in the present, Old Man Logan wakes up to discover himself in a world before these atrocities, before the Wasteland. It occurs chronologically after Old Man Logan and Old Man Logan: Warzones. The turmoil of Logan was palpable through the pages. Would rather have skipped the origin story. And on a journey across America, the mutant Wolverine will become a hero again... Wolverine Old Man Logan ... Wolverine: Old Man Logan Giant-Size (2009) #1 There are multiple flashbacks that are supposed to make us care about Logan's grief and his handling it by taking revenge, but they are all flat and generic. “Smoker, Slasher, Cyborg” by me! See more ideas about old man logan, wolverine, old man logan comic. Wolverine: Old Man Logan #Full released in viewcomics fastest, recommend your friends to read Wolverine: Old Man Logan #Full now! Rachel, Cable, Bishop, Nate... Been on this road before. And darker than Lemire usually gets. Death of the Invisible WomanEarth-807128Old Man Logan(Earth-807128)Earth-21923The Wastelands(Earth-21923)Old Man LoganOld Woman LauraWastelandsWolverine Old Man Logan Vol 1(2015)6 issuesOld Man Logan Vol 2(2016–2018)50 issues Logan A man pushed to the brink by the HULK GANG. Wolverine is a mutant with a number of both natural and artificial improvements to his physiology. The art is the same as the previous books and its good, its gritty and loose. His son, Scotty, comes up and lets him know that the family tractor is barely holding together and needs a new engine. A man concerned only about his family. The United States which was once under the protection of heroes has fallen to villains. I really loved the initial run. With the movie Logan featuring an aged Wolverine, you may have heard talk of the Old Man Logan comic book. Written by Jeff Lemire, Mark Millar. You are now reading Wolverine: Old Man Logan #Full online. Just when I’d written off Jeff Lemire he comes out with a really good superhero comic - and of course it’d be for a fellow Canuck like Wolverine! It's good.
2020 wolverine: old man logan comic