Experience superior performance in every styling & hair care situation. 7 Reviews. Kenra Professional Volume Mousse Extra is a firm hold, lightweight mousse that provides style and control to hair without stiffness or stickiness. I honestly can't say enough and just pray they don't discontinue this! Signature Style Transforming Texturizing Crème 7. Customers also viewed. 1-855-668-0001 I love it! Professional Beauty. Kenra's #17 mousse was close enough in price (due to the sale + points) but even surpassed the effectiveness of the previous brand I was using. Kenra is a purely professional brand dedicated to understanding and serving today’s stylists. Kenra. Featured. Kenra mousse Wax 5 oz. I will stick to my Paul Mitchel Volume mousse instead. Platinum Thickening Mousse - Kenra Professionial Platinum Thickening Mousse plumps each strand of hair by up to 150% and adds fullness and body to achieve the appearance of thicker hair. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 2. Great hold and volume. Great product! Shop for Kenra . It gives it just the right amount of volume. Platinum Thickening Mousse - Kenra Professionial Platinum Thickening Mousse plumps each strand of hair by up to 150% and adds fullness and body to achieve the appearance of thicker hair. Especially the shine spray. Free Shipping. online at low price in India on Amazon.in. 9.2. I have fine, short hair. Kenra Volume Mousse #12, 8-Ounce; Hover over main image to zoom. Firm Volumizing Mousse Compare to Kenra Extra Volumizing Mousse Spray is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 66. y_2020, m_11, d_29, h_16 bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12 New Products. You can also find price comparisons from sellers, so you really get the best price currently for the Kenra Volume Mousse … Stay on-trend with the latest ingredients & exclusive technologies to create truly impressive looks. Rated 5 out of 5 by Sierra from Amazing I love the fact that this product does not get crunchy or sticky. We do not have any recommendations at this time. This ultra-lightweight formulation resists humidity for up to 48 hours and provides a flexible, touchable hold for up to 24 hours. Free delivery and returns on eBay Plus items for Plus members. This product did nothing to "thicken" my hair and as others stated, it made it feel very dry. Kenra Volume Mousse #12 is a lightweight medium hold mousse that provides control to your hair style without stickiness or stiffness. Will use the shampoo and conditioner but won't buy them again. So you are not disappointed after buying it and in accordance with the product you need. I've tried all other brands....this doesn't leave my hair sticky, but it does give it additional fullness. Kenra Platinum Working Spray #14, 55% VOC, 10 Oz . Gives excellent coverage and uniformity. Brand Story. It has definitely thickened my fine hair. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2019, Very good quality product does what it is supposed to do. GIVES ME THE BODY I NEED. Kenra Professional strives to elevate the stylists’ artistry and craft. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Professional-strength products recommended by dermatologists, stylists, estheticians, and beauty experts. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2019. EMI options available with Easy Return/Replacement Polices. THIS PRODUCT IS SO, SO HELPFUL. Thickening Mousse (57) $9.99 Rich formula spreads easily through the hair to provide maximum body and fullness. Kenra Color. This was a flop for me though. Thickening Mousse. The use of proper items and techniques can in the long run renovate your hair completely. Because of that, I had to find a different mousse brand that worked as well for a comparable price. The product with the black top is authentic and is what I have. Kenra Volume Mousse - 12. Stylist Favorites. Amazon.in: Buy Kenra Volume Mousse Extra 17 (1.5 Oz) online at low price in India on Amazon.in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Apply evenly throughout towel-dried hair focusing on roots for maximum plumping effect. With high-end formulas, fragrances and packaging – for unmatched styling and hair care. It's my favorite for great body and not a heavy add-on to your hair. Thickening Mousse plumps each strand of hair by up to 150% and adds fullness and body to achieve the appearance of thicker hair. $9.99 4 for $20- Add 4 to Qualify (57) ion. The pleasant scent and the consistency of the mousse are nearly identical to the expensive salon brand. (226 g) 5 out of 5 stars (32) 32 product ratings - 2X Kenra Volume Mousse Extra Firm Hold #17 Mousse 8 oz. Provides intense thermal defense up to 428F Provides intense thermal defense up to 428F Blow-dry style or allow to air dry. reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Kenra Professional strives to elevate the stylists’ artistry and craft. DOWNLOAD . Buy Online, Pickup In-Store Learn More ... Firm Volumizing Mousse Compare to Kenra Extra Volumizing Mousse Spray (66) $7.49 4 for $20- Add 4 to Qualify Quick View Save for Later ion. Account My Beauty Buy. I "broke up with" the other beauty supply store (actually TWO other stores) that I had used occasionally, because Ulta's sales, rewards, and selection are so much better. A little goes a long way and doesn't leave it crunchy at all. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Kenra Curl Glaze Mousse 13, 6.75 Ounce. This cream gives long lasting perfect shade in your hair It keeps the colour in active contact with hair without any dripping Number of items: 1 more Shop today! Their passion is creating best-in-class innovations, delivering superior and reliable results. Rich formula spreads easily through the hair to provide maximum body and fullness. Rich formula spreads easily through the hair to provide maximum body and fullness. Guess what! Experience superior performance with Kenra Professional's complete range of straightforward and reliable products. You have ZERO idea what’s in this. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Please try your search again later. This is an excellent mousse. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It's super light weight my hair feels softer and is shiny when I use this. This ultra-lightweight formulation resists humidity for up to 48 hours and provides a flexible, touchable hold for up to 24 hours. Layer. Kenra Curl Glaze Mousse 13 glazes each individual curl for shine, control, and definition. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. Kenra Volume Mousse Extra is a firm hold, lightweight mousse that provides style and control to hair without stiffness or stickiness. Kenra Platinum. Kenra Curl Glaze Mousse provides control, shine and definition to your curls. Buy products such as Kenra Thermal Styling Spray #19, 55% VOC, 10.1-Ounce, ($26 Value) Kenra Volume Hairspray 25, 16 Oz at Walmart and save. BUY ON AMAZON. Kenra Professional Strengthening Shampoo Conditioner Duo 33.8 oz Details. Kenra Platinum Voluminous Touch Root Mousse 8, 6.7-Ounce. Buy Online, Pickup In-Store Learn More ... Firm Volumizing Mousse Compare to Kenra Extra Volumizing Mousse Spray (66) $7.49 4 for $20- Add 4 to Qualify Quick View Save for Later ion. 3. Get the best deals on Kenra Hair Styling Mousse/Foam for your home salon or home spa. $9.99 4 for $20- Add 4 to Qualify (57) ion. 8 oz. Buy kenra mousse wax and save big - low UK Shipping & fast. Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyurethane-14, Amp-Acrylates Copolymer,Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4/Hydroxypropyl Starch Copolymer, Polysorbate 20,Propane, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-3, Parfum/Fragrance,Methylparaben, Kenra Platinum Thickening Mousse plumps each strand of hair by up to 150 percent and adds fullness and body to achieve the appearance of thicker hair. Humidity-resistant, Shake well. Helps my thin hair look thinker and provides a soft hold that’s not sticky. $35.99. Buy Kenra Voluminous Touch Root Mousse #8, 6.7-Ounce online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Kenra #17 is very responsive to my varying styling techniques, with nice volume and great ~ yet soft-to-the-touch ~ holding power! Award Winners. On damp hair, apply desired amount to hands and distribute evenly throughout hair. I will buy this product again and again!! The conditioning formula … Shake well. 8 oz. Buy now Contact store. You can also find price comparisons from sellers, so you really get the best price currently for the Kenra Volume Mousse - … (226 g) For volume, work product throughout hair and blow dry. Find kenra hair products at Macy's Smells amazing! Amazon.in: Buy Kenra Volume Mousse Extra 8 oz. Perfect for enhancing curl definition in permed or naturally curly hair. I'll give you some tips before you decide to buy Kenra Volume Mousse Extra, 17, 8 oz. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Our passion is developing innovations that deliver exceptional results you can trust. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Free Shipping. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Kenra Volume Mousse Extra 17. 8 oz. 5. I bought Kenra because of the positive reviews and the packaging reminds me of an expensive salon brand my hairdresser recommended that costs nearly three times the price I paid for Kenra. Kenra Volume Mousse 12 is a medium hold, lightweight mousse that provides style and control to hair without stiffness or stickiness. In order for us to continue serving you with the best dermatologist-recommended beauty products and to protect our relationships with our vendors, we have chosen to not show the price of certain products. My Beauty Buy is your one stop shop for all of today's best salon exclusive brands delivered directly to your home or office. I have a ton of fine spiral type curls and this is by far the best mousse I've ever used.. Doesn’t make hair greasy and works great with blow drying. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shop today to find Hair Care at incredible prices. Shipping and handling. Kenra Volume Mousse Extra is a firm hold, lightweight mousse that provides style and control to hair without stiffness or stickiness. DOWNLOAD . Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Check out Kenra Volume Mousse Extra 17 (1.5 Oz) reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Perfect for enhancing curl definition in permed or naturally curly hair. 6. There is a bit of hold to this product and can feel a little sticky going on, but the end result after my hair dries is gorgeous. Compare Compare ... Kenra - Classic Curl Glaze Mousse 6.75 oz. Kenra Maintenance Color 33.8-ounce Shampoo & Conditioner Duo. Kenra Professional Platinum Thickening Mousse 12 Some manufacturers do not allow retailers to display the price of their products. Great if you're 12 - otherwise, not so much. The formula leaves all hair types soft, shiny and manageable. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019. L’Oreal Paris Hair Care Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Volume Inject Mousse… When I ask about the cap, I am told they fall off or get broken in shipping. What is Amazon Professional Beauty? 11. $48.99. Easily can be restyled without any issues. Rich formula spreads easily through the hair to provide maximum body and fullness. Kenra. This alcohol-free, non-drying, non-flaking formulation provides curls that feel soft to the touch while it helps to resist humidity and control frizz with a 60 hour hold.
2020 where to buy kenra mousse