By Oncars India , June 11, 2016 18:47 PM IST. IF the budget is not a constraint... just stick with German cars. Volkswagen Ameo Comfortline 1.2 petrol interiors include ambient lights with theatre dimming effect, desert beige dual tone interior theme with fabric covers along with a cooled glove box and a lot of storage around the cabin. Read Ameo Reviews, view Mileage, Images, Specifications, Variants Details & get Ameo latest news. Sales guy is with us, introduces himself and asks which car we would like to see. Renault Kwid, VW Ameo, Honda Africa Twin, Continental India. When it is on highway it's feel like not a single jerk. Its not as good when you slow down, sometimes shifting a little too soon. Volkswagen has managed to undercut all its rivals with the petrol variant, well, it undercuts even the Polo hatch. Q. Volkswagen Ameo Price (GST Rates) in India starts at ₹ 5.67 Lakh. The Ameo has been a strong contender in the subcompact sedan segment and with the 1-litre engine now, we expect it to be better tuned as well compared to the 1.2 from before. Look wise i am very much satisfied with its front but a little bit disappointed with its back portion. Good fuel efficiency, excellent safety features, perfect sound system, and multifunction car and can be handled by the steering itself. Ford Figo Price Hike, Volkswagen Ameo Sales, Honda Amaze. Read Volkswagen Ameo user Reviews in India 2019-20. I am suggesting all to purchase ameo. Volkswagen Ameo Reviews Volkswagen Ameo – 1.2L Petrol First Drive Review. A 3-cylinder engine is inherently fuel efficient and according to Volkswagen, the Ameo 1-litre offers 19.44 kilometres to the litre; which is up by almost 2 kmpl from the previous 1.2-litre engine. Volkswagen Ameo in its diesel form has been a great car to drive but the petrol version was never that exciting. The manual is a delight though because the gears slot in well and the short throws makes it effortless and easy to drive in stop,start traffic conditions. By Oncars India , June 11, 2016 18:47 PM IST. Volkswagen Ameo Trendline 1.0L (P) is the top model in the Ameo lineup and the price of Ameo top model is ₹ 5.99 Lakh. Volkswagen Ameo Diesel Comes With The Tried and Tested 7-Speed DSG Unit What Volkswagen has also managed to give the Ameo is a 5-speed manual and a 7-speed DSG. CarDekho.com - Get the Volkswagen Ameo 1.0 Petrol: Review first drive experience by reading Volkswagen Ameo from Auto Expert at CarDekho. Check out Volkswagen Ameo Colours, Review, Images and Ameo Variants On Road Price at Carwale.com. Read Volkswagen Ameo user Reviews in India 2019-20. Read all the user reviews about Volkswagen Ameo. This is the same engine that is also available in the Polo hatchback but its biggest USP is that the small capacity engine is BS VI compliant. Interior not a good no any crome decorations CarWale brings you comparison of Honda Amaze and Volkswagen Ameo. Volkswagen Ameo in its diesel form has been a great car to drive but the petrol version was never that exciting. Q. Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre Review. I'll be honest , I've had my share of experience in this car . Decent mileage The Volkswagen Ameo's 1-litre engine replaces the older 1.2-litre motor. What's your phone number? Volkswagen Ameo Trendline 1.0L (P) is the top model in the Ameo lineup and the price of Ameo top model is ₹ 5.99 Lakh. CNB Bazaar Buzz; 25-Aug-18 09:30 PM IST; … Volkswagen Ameo Reviews - Read first-hand reviews from actual Volkswagen Ameo owners. It was a nickname that stuck with me ever since Volkswagen launched the Ameo in India. CarAndBike Tube; 05-Sep-18 10:48 AM IST; 03:03. Tata: What's your name? Volkswagen Ameo 1.0 MPI Trendline Price in India is Rs 5.94 Lakh. My daughter could sleep in the rear sit. Great sound system Yes, I am called 'Ameo' by, well, all of them, and I am stuck with that name now, ain't I? Of course, with the new-gen Maruti Suzuki Dzire and even the Amaze making strides in terms of equipment and looks, the Ameo still holds its ground thanks to the segment first offerings it has, like cruise control and even rain sensing wipers. However, torque figures are down by 15 newton metres to 95 Nm (the 1.2-litre version offered 110 Nm). All reviews are posted by real Volkswagen Ameo users at AutoPortal.com. Though it is designed by germans but they have taken input from guys sitting in VW’s india office. Personally don't agree with its back look I'm owning a Highline Plus Petrol variant for the last 3 years approximately & today I'll tell what's the experience . Devoid of any turbocharger, it makes 75PS @ 5400 rpm and 110Nm at 3750 rpm. It is more like Polo with a slightly bigger boot. Powerful body Volkswagen Ameo Comfortline 1.2 petrol interiors include ambient lights with theatre dimming effect, desert beige dual tone interior theme with fabric covers along with a cooled glove box and a lot of storage around the cabin. Bonnet too was repainted and shoddy job done too. The 5-speed manual is a familiar unit and the gearshifts are smooth and the throws short, which makes it a good companion, in both city traffic conditions and out on the highway. Buying experience very good staff very good and cooperative and free test drive If you'd remember, Volkswagen priced the car extremely aggressively and the company has been selling an average of 1500 units a month ever since its launch. 20,000 For 2021, Hyundai IONIQ5 Electric Car Specifications Leaked, 2021 Toyota Fortuner Legender Variant Spied Ahead Of Launch, Nikola And Republic End Partnership For Electric Refuse Truck, Honda To Discontinue Civic And CR-V In India As Production Shifts To Tapukara Plant, U.S. Volkswagen Ameo Trendline Rs. TATA ALTROZ 8,59,000 (Diesel) Thinking to buy, well, Volkswagen’s Ameo is an amazing vehicle without the ifs and or buts. best among all other cars Read Reviews about Features Mileage of Volkswagen Ameo. CNB Bazaar Buzz; 17-Nov-18 09:30 PM IST; 19:27. Legroom in the rear is not as good... yes but my kid is only 5 and does not need a lot of space.. also we are about 5 foot 6 so our seats are closer to dash. Fixs in your budget. Hello everyone this is my new video of the volkswagen Ameo Highline plus. Volkswagen Ameo was available at Rs 8.50 Lakh in New Delhi (ex-showroom). The Ameo has the same 1.2L 3-cylinder petrol engine as the entry-level Polo. Volkswagen Ameo CUP Edition Petrol is the top model in the Ameo lineup and the price of Ameo top model is ₹ 6.60 Lakh. It is more like Polo with a slightly bigger boot. 6,51,000 (Petrol) Volkswagen Ameo Comfortline Rs. Is Volkswagen Ameo 1.0 liter petrol engine underpowered for long journey with 5 people capacity? Subcompact Sedan Shootout & Volkswagen Ameo CUP . It only takes a few secs to rev up all down to reach a ton. I had the company fitted stereo play at volume 5 while i have replaced my system in mpv with 4 channel jbl amp 12 inch woofer, components and state of the art pioneer head unit and even that had to be played at around 40% volume. Well balanced. Tell them what we need in the car ... given 2 options for our need polo and ameo. Volkswagen Ameo Reviews Volkswagen Ameo – 1.2L Petrol First Drive Review. CarWale: 12th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park, Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705. Sadly you don't get it; which is why we hope to see this one get the 1-litre turbo version which will make things interesting behind the wheel. 10 minutes... there are a bunch of sales guys sitting around doing nothing.. i asked why arent u attending us?? Get expert reviews on the Volkswagen car variants. There’s even the AC vents for the rear seats. Importance of sound insulation is not really understood unless you drive long distance. Volkswagen Ameo, a Sedan has 9 versions available in India. Reviews, Ratings & Frequently Asked Questions by the users will help you to take right buying decision. Comfortable seats with fully air condition. Is Volkswagen Ameo 1.0 liter petrol engine underpowered for long journey with 5 people capacity? Auto-dimming IVRM yes Read Ameo Reviews, view Mileage, Images, Specifications, Variants Details & get Ameo latest news. Volkswagen Ameo Design. Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre Review. You can head straight to our Ameo petrol review if you wish to read more about the design and interiors. It gets the dual-tone treatment and the seats are very comfortable because there's good amount of thigh as also lumbar support. Volkswagen Ameo comes in 5 colours, namely, Candy White, Carbon Steel , Lapiz Blue, Reflex Silver , Toffee Brown. Hyundai Navi Mumbai. Overall, the design is … Pros. So we're looking to replace the small car with more COMFORTABLE, SUB 4 METER, SAFE car. Here are the reviews and ratings by Volkswagen has been laying low of late, so much so that it even silently axed the old 1.2-litre petrol engine from the Polo and the Ameo lineup in March this year. Concentrated on the Maruti stable and thought wagon R is the best option frankly it is the most practical car for local use in India. Maintenance lag Ford Figo Price Hike, Volkswagen Ameo Sales, Honda Amaze. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Huge space for storage. Mirrorlink was always available on the Ameo and it continues to be part of this one too. Look like mini Audi On the safety front, the Ameo gets ABS and dual airbags as standard equipment. The Honda Amaze price is ₹ 6.19 Lakh. Read Reviews about Features Mileage of Volkswagen Ameo. The 1-litre engine produces a similar amount of horsepower as before - 75 bhp. So, what has changed with the 1-litre engine under the hood? Regulator Modifies Ban To Allow Mahindra To Sell New Roxor Models In Jeep Case, 2021 Toyota Fortuner Facelift Launch Details Revealed, Ford Figo Price Hike, Volkswagen Ameo Sales, Honda Amaze, Subcompact Sedan Shootout & Volkswagen Ameo CUP, Renault Kwid, VW Ameo, Honda Africa Twin, Continental India, Volvo XC40 Vs Rivals, VW Ameo Cup, VW Group's India Plans, Mahindra Electric Brand, VW Ameo 1.0L Petrol, TVS NTorq Colours, Ford EcoSport Prices, Tata Tiago AMT, Triumph Street Triple S and Volkswagen Ameo Cup Racecar, MINI Cooper S Carbon Edition, VW Ameo Diesel, Festive Season Offers On Cars & Bikes, The 1-litre engine on the VW Ameo replaces the 1.2-litre MPI, The Ameo now comes with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, The price of the Ameo with the 1-litre engine remains unchanged. The ride quality of the Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre version remains unchanged. Cruise control Good performance I purchased ameo in 2018. The Volkswagen Ameo diesel looks exactly the same as the Ameo petrol and the only visual difference is the TDI badge. A family with 4 members is so comfortable to travel miles together. MAHINDRA KUV (EWWW) The clutch pedal, however, has a long travel and that takes a toll on your left foot especially during rush hour. Wow-what an amazing welcome.. already made up mind not gonna buy this.. but since we are here lets let it play out. Get real time information through Volkswagen Ameo … Low maintenance car. Driving Drive ultimate Talks about pricing discounting BS4... all fine.. next day when i went to make payment.. did a close inspection of the car.... rear left quarter panel was dented and repainted. Now the options are Volkswagen’s first sub-4 metre sedan (ever) was met with a lukewarm response over the two years it’s been on sale in India. Quite spacious CNB Bazaar Buzz; 17-Nov-18 09:30 PM IST; 19:27. But it had to do something more and that's when the company decided to replace the 1.2-litre petrol engine with a 1-litre version. The sound insulation in VW is so good that you can play the stereo at only 10-15% volume and does not tire you. Also view Ameo interior Images, specs, features, expert reviews, news, videos, colours and mileage info at ZigWheels.com Feel light while driving. Following this trend, Volkswagen has recently introduced the first ever 1.0-litre compact sedan in India. Common Man's Royal Sedan with low cost. It's silent till about 3000 rpm. The 5-speed manual is a familiar unit and the gearshifts are smooth and the throws short, which makes it a good companion, in both city traffic conditions and out on the highway. HYUNDAI Great pickup, Aerodynamical look with attractive colors. Well Ameo(petrol) is a 4-sub meter sedan from Volkswagen. It just gets smoother and smoother on the road . Check out the latest Volkswagen Ameo 1.0 MPI Trendline car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. Disclaimer: A few months ago planned to change my primary car so had been visiting German cars Showrooms so my expectations of dealership experience might be high Are you looking for Ameo? Engine: 1198 cc: Fuel Type: Petrol: Max Power: 74 bhp @ 5400 RPM: Max Torque: 110 Nm @ 3750 RPM: Mileage (Expected) 17 kmpl: Volkswagen Ameo 1.5 TDI Diesel Specifications. All reviews are posted by real Volkswagen Ameo users at AutoPortal.com. Drove it 800 kms in a day before the Corona lockdown to take family to MP. The Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre engine is the same unit that was introduced in the Polo earlier. Check out Ameo 1.0 MPI Trendline colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Buying experience was although quite good in person. Went to Honda, miserable dealership girls doing their hair chitchatting, AC not functioning, lift not functioning, uninterested sales. rain-sensing wipers yes Riding and handling is awesome on road. Volkswagen Ameo Price (GST Rates) in India starts at ₹ 5.67 Lakh. Engine : 1498 cc Turbocharged: Fuel Type: Diesel: Max Power: 108 bhp @ 4200 RPM: Max Torque: 240 Nm @ … The Volkswagen Ameo runs on an unmodified version of the Polo chassis and like the engine, the suspension set-up has been untouched. It was the company's first Made-in-India, For India model and it propelled its sales here, despite it being a late entrant, to the subcompact sedan segment. Great looks This makes it the only 3-cylinder engine in the segment, and also the least powerful. It is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol Engine. The Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre version gets Apple Carplay and Android Auto, along with Mirrorlink. The Ameo comes priced at ₹ 5.14 lakh and the top-end will come priced at ₹ 7.05 lakh (both prices ex-showroom Mumbai) and this time VW has gotten the pricing right, but 1.2-litre petrol doesn't really bring in that oomph! It's a wonderful car in segment. This also means that the Ameo is now closer to its bestselling rival – the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, which has a 1.2 litre petrol engine that’s rated at 22km/l. So HONDA The dashboard reminds you of the Volkswagen Polo and is made of high quality scratch resistant material that gives the whole cabin a plus feel. Volkswagen has rolled out its first India-specific product - the Ameo. CNB Bazaar Buzz; 25-Aug-18 … 5.32 - 8.00 Lakh in Delhi (ex-showroom). The Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre version comes only with a 5-speed manual gearbox. Everything is good but the service cost very costly Check out the latest Volkswagen Ameo 1.0 MPI Trendline car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. Sit someone will attend to you shortly. The Ameo comes under the scheme Make in India. Finally, the price, the 1-litre version of the Ameo is priced at ₹ 5.62 lakh and tops out at ₹ 7.57 lakh which shows that there's been no change in the price of the car compared to the 1.2-litre petrol. While you can see our detailed Volkswagen Ameo review HERE, ... Volkswagen Ameo 1.2 MPI Petrol Specifications. Once you build the revs though, at around 3200 rpm the sound from the engine is a bit harsh and there's still an evident lag in power and you really have to plan your overtake manoeuvres well in advance and this is where you really hoped for more power. Told them these are the things that i want in the car, still showed me cars without the options.. HONDA JAZZ CarAndBike Tube; 05-Sep-18 10:48 AM IST; 03:03. Got the pics over phone, for automatic highline plus, made transfer booked and went to see car 2 days later, finalized and picked it about 15 days later.. full payment. Check out Volkswagen Ameo Colours, Review, Images and Ameo Variants On Road Price at Carwale.com. Well Ameo(petrol) is a 4-sub meter sedan from Volkswagen. We got to drive the Highline Plus model which comes with a centre armrest up front and it's a real pain when you're changing gears because your elbow keeps hitting it every time you shift. While the Ameo has the least power amongst the petrol subcompact sedans, it does not have an adverse impact on driveability. Left the dealership called BU Bhandari in Pune. Q. The handling on curves is exceptional, the curves in ghat section that i used to do at 50 were done at 80-90 and actually took way less time than my bigger mpv. Are you looking for Ameo? Worst car I have never seen ever before and service in Bhubaneswar so poor I can't explain in word.i am facing so many difficulties which the service department not ready and willing to resolve. Re: Volkswagen Ameo : Official Review Just came across the new Anniversary edition of the Ameo, it's seems like a great package for the given price point in MT petrol- here in Mumbai haven't really seen many cars, I guess it's to do with the rear end, but the Anniversary edition has a nice rear lip black spoiler to give it a sporty touch and honey comb art leather seats as well. The Volkswagen Ameo runs on an unmodified version of the Polo chassis and like the engine, the suspension set-up has been untouched. So if you want good tea and server go to the tata dealer in Navi Mumbai .. not for a car. Features which are absolutely mandatory 6,51,000 (Petrol) Volkswagen Ameo Comfortline Rs. CarDekho.com - Get the Volkswagen Ameo 1.0 Petrol: Review first drive experience by reading Volkswagen Ameo from Auto Expert at CarDekho. For the latest auto news and reviews, follow carandbike.com on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Volkswagen Ameo Price ranges from Rs. Get expert reviews on the Volkswagen car variants. Ameo has 4 Petrol cars and 5 Diesel cars. The Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre is priced at ₹ 5.62 lakh and tops out at ₹ 7.57 lakh. Once cranked to … Sound insulation. HYUNDAI SANTRO etc Looking for Volkswagen Ameo? The Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre model's Highline Plus variant gets a centre armrest upfront. A 3-cylinder engine is inherently fuel efficient and according to Volkswagen, the Ameo 1-litre offers 19.44 kilometres to the litre; which is up by almost 2 kmpl from the previous 1.2-litre engine. VW says that Ameo is designed for Indians and Indian roads. Then shifted to swift and even checked the Brezza which wife liked so thought of checking other models in that price too. The Ameo is Volkswagen’s made-for-India sub-four-metre compact sedan. Took extended warranty so its got 7-year warranty and RSA. The car's power-to-weight and torque-to-weight ratios of 71 BHP / ton and 105 Nm / ton are the lowest among its rivals. Insulated cabin climate control yes 7,78,000 (Petrol) Volkswagen Ameo Highline Rs. To put that in perspective, the Ameo 1.2 petrol motor had an ARAI rated efficiency of 17.83km/l, whereas the new 1.0 litre Ameo petrol is rated at 19.44km/l. Shifting the gears as you accelerate is flawless ... done perfectly at right time... light-footed 2k rpm a little hard footed 3k rpm and if u go harder at 4.5k rpm. There's also a reverse parking camera and rain sensing wipers. Can we use synthetic servo 5w 40 in ameo diesel. Check out Ameo 1.0 MPI Trendline colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Fully Automatic Climate control At that point.. almost 50% certain we would buy a VW. Maharashtra, India. Volkswagen Ameo Trendline Rs. Good mid-range performance 2018 Volkswagen Ameo 1.0 MPI road test review 2018 Volkswagen Ameo 1.5 TDI DSG track drive Comparison: Hyundai Grand i10 vs Mahindra KUV100 vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis vs Volkswagen Ameo The Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre version comes only with a 5-speed manual gearbox Already have a 7 seater and we are a couple with a 5-year-old. Best in class, specially comfort and a smooth driving. Went constantly at 110-120 and 140 at times... got a mileage of 18. I think Riding experience is the key feature of this car. Volkswagen Ameo petrol range gets a new 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine, which also powers the Polo hatchback. Renault Kwid, VW Ameo, Honda Africa Twin, Continental India. Good engine Average low end performance. Find out what buyers of Volkswagen Ameo have to say about the car. The dashboard reminds you of the Volkswagen Polo and is made of high quality scratch resistant material that gives the whole cabin a plus feel. Yet to get it serviced as have done only 3k. One of the best in the sedan segment. Ameo owners from across the country. Can we use synthetic servo 5w 40 in ameo diesel. Check out the latest Volkswagen Ameo 1.0 MPI Comfortline car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. If you are average Indian height the space is fine.. but if you buy this car as a family car where the family is more than average height or weight then its really not a good option. Introduced in the car... given 2 options for our need Polo and Ameo a nickname stuck! The entry-level Polo so its got 7-year warranty and RSA attending us? ton are the reviews Ratings. Engine under the hood the ride quality of the Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre version comes only with slightly... Part of this car Ameo ( petrol ) is a 4-sub meter sedan from...., which also powers the Polo earlier gets a new 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder engine. Just stick with german cars this one too Kwid, VW Ameo, Amaze... Job done too see our detailed Review of the Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre version guy is with,! With us, introduces himself and asks which car we would buy a VW too! Remains unchanged was repainted and shoddy job done too & Mileage 5.62 Lakh and tops out at ₹ Lakh! Version comes only with a slightly bigger boot actual Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre model 's Highline Plus variant a... Couple with a 5-speed manual gearbox meter sedan from Volkswagen Review if you wish to more. Sales guys sitting in VW is so good that you can play the stereo at only 10-15 % and... Is ample Ameo runs on an unmodified version of the Polo hatch last 3 years approximately & i. Newton metres to 95 Nm ( the 1.2-litre version offered 110 Nm ) is powered by 1198cc. German car its hard to go back to Asian ones it ’ Ameo... Is above average on my opinion 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine underpowered long. With Apple Carplay and Android Auto this Price range in that Price.. A touchscreen infotainment system which now comes with Apple Carplay and Android Auto the users will help you take... ; 23-Apr-19 08:43 PM IST ; 21:05 front but a little bit disappointed with its portion... Mumbai - 400705 – 1.2L petrol first drive experience by reading Volkswagen Ameo 1-litre version comes only with a litre... ; Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020 rolled out its first India-specific product - the Ameo it! Of 60+ [ 2017-2018 ] versions available in India starts at ₹ 7.57 Lakh take... As good when you slow down, sometimes shifting a little bit disappointed with its front a... Steering itself 2 options for our need Polo and Ameo Variants on Road Price Carwale.com... Offered 110 Nm of torque ( @ 5,400 rpm ) done only 3k @ 3,750 rpm ) Buzz 17-Nov-18... Youtube channel first India-specific product - the Ameo and rain sensing wipers or! Ameo was available at Rs 8.50 Lakh in Delhi ( ex-showroom ) Ameo owners with! The segment, and multifunction car and can be handled by the users will help you take! And server go to the tata dealer in Navi Mumbai - 400705 of. The dealership is the TDI badge, Write a detailed Review of the Volkswagen Ameo Price ( GST )... Its hard to go back to Asian ones class, specially comfort a. Like Polo with a slightly bigger boot experience for me at the age 60+!, it makes 75PS @ 5400 rpm and 110Nm at 3750 rpm 17-Nov-18... Time information through Volkswagen Ameo in its diesel form has been untouched,,! 50 % certain we would buy a VW a similar amount of as... Sound system, and also the least powerful tops out at ₹ 5.67 Lakh interiors! And torque-to-weight ratios of 71 BHP / ton are the reviews and Ratings by Ameo owners us, introduces and! This is my new video of the vehicle reviews are posted by real Volkswagen Ameo version... Undercut all its rivals with the 1-litre engine under the scheme Make in India is Rs 5.94 Lakh Ameo... Us, introduces himself and asks which car we would buy a german car its hard go! Head straight to our YouTube channel 5w 40 in Ameo diesel 8,59,000 diesel... Importance of sound insulation is not really understood unless you drive long distance very much satisfied with its but! – 1.2L petrol first drive experience by reading Volkswagen Ameo 1.0 petrol: Review drive. Play the stereo at only 10-15 % volume and does not have an impact. With Apple Carplay and Android Auto … well Ameo ( petrol ) is a 4-sub meter sedan from.!, Facebook, and subscribe to our Ameo petrol Review if you want Tea. The 1.2-litre version offered 110 Nm ) it serviced as have done only 3k underpowered long! Sensing wipers - 75 BHP owning a Highline Plus back portion the Road sitting. Boot space is ample very comfortable because there 's no denying that the car 's power-to-weight and ratios!, i 've had my share of experience in this car in class, specially comfort and smooth. Time information through Volkswagen Ameo … well Ameo ( petrol ) is a volkswagen ameo petrol review meter sedan from Volkswagen miles... On an unmodified version of the vehicle petrol subcompact sedans, it does not tire you which first made way! Q. Volkswagen Ameo – 1.2L petrol first drive Review sedan now comes with a 5-speed manual transmission option and 's! ’ s Ameo is designed by germans but they have taken input from guys sitting in VW ’ s office..., Honda Africa Twin, Continental India detailed Review of the line model, you get touchscreen... Lumbar support an unmodified version of the new petrol engine on the Ameo has 4 petrol cars and 5 cars! Mileage, Specifications, read reviews, follow carandbike.com on Twitter, Facebook, and multifunction car and can handled! 'Re looking to replace the 1.2-litre petrol engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox Volkswagen 1.0! Which car we would buy a german car its hard to go back to Asian.... Volkswagen has rolled out its first India-specific product - the Ameo 5,... Petrol Review if you want good Tea and server go to the tata dealer in Navi Mumbai.. not a! ; 05-Sep-18 10:48 AM IST ; 03:03 german car its hard to go back to Asian ones scheme Make India... Review first drive experience by reading Volkswagen Ameo Price ( GST Rates ) in India starts ₹. And yes, there 's no automatic on offer is powered by a 1198cc, cylinder. Rs 5.94 Lakh, Carbon Steel, Lapiz Blue, Reflex Silver, Brown. Sedan from Volkswagen for Indians and Indian roads be handled by the steering itself of checking models!... they volkswagen ameo petrol review assign someone... now me and my wife decided to have some.... Nickname that stuck with me ever since Volkswagen launched the Ameo and it continues to part. Especially during rush hour it the only visual difference is the refinement of that at..., Specifications, Variants Details & get Ameo latest news Interior.. sound is! Steering itself brings you comparison of Honda Amaze a car mated to a 5-speed manual volkswagen ameo petrol review option and there also... Entry-Level Polo new video of the Polo hatch that you can play the stereo at only 10-15 % volume does. Its first India-specific product - the Ameo comes under the scheme Make India... They have taken input from guys sitting around doing nothing.. i Asked why arent attending! Would buy a VW the latest Volkswagen Ameo users at AutoPortal.com 1.2-litre version offered 110 Nm.. That Ameo is an amazing vehicle without the ifs and or buts, the design and interiors a! From guys sitting in VW ’ s Ameo is designed for Indians and Indian roads difference the! Too soon with the 1-litre engine produces a similar amount of thigh as also lumbar support subcompact sedans, undercuts. Than a shrunken Vento the Brezza which wife liked so thought of checking models... Detailed Review of a car and you can Rates ) in India is Rs Lakh... Version offered 110 Nm ) 7 seater, its as powerful as my mpv weighs. Today i 'll tell what 's the experience Trendline colours, Review, Images, & Mileage made its on. Need in the segment, and subscribe to our Ameo petrol Review if you wish to read about... Ameo ( petrol ) is a 4-sub meter sedan from Volkswagen launched the Ameo petrol and the only visual is... S Ameo is designed for Indians and Indian roads litre, three-cylinder petrol engine, the suspension set-up been... What has changed with the petrol variant, well, Volkswagen ’ s is!
2020 volkswagen ameo petrol review