Family: Verbenaceae (ver-be-NAY-see-ee) Genus: Verbena (ver-BEE-nuh) Species: bonariensis (bon-ar-ee-EN-sis) Cultivar: Lollipop: 2 vendors have this plant for sale. Unsere Produktauswahl ist in unseren Ranglisten auf jeden Fall extrem groß. The plants are so healthy and they are packaged so securely. For this reason it is often also called Argentine verbena. In the summer and fall Verbena Bonariensis Lollipop produces pink and lavender flowers. 1,2 m und wird ca. Verbena 'Lollipop' Verbena bonariensis. Unlike too many other sites, the quality has not diminished, plants are usually healthy. Enjoy it in your landscape for many seasons to come! The plants I received were amazing. If you want butterflies to breed in your garden, put in some caterpillar food plants, such as parsley, milkweeds, asters, thistles, violets, clover, grasses, and Queen Anne’s Lace. Verbena bonariensis ‘Lollipop’ Verbena bonariensis ‘Lollipop’ Dwarf Lollipop Vervain. Boething Treeland Farms grows over 1,200 varieties of trees, shrubs, perennials and specialty plants on ten California nurseries to serve the wholesale landscape and nursery industries throughout the … A new DWARF version of the much-loved, big-bang-for-the-buck garden essential, Verbena bonariensis. 4. Always good quality. Plant them in containers and decorative patio pots too for slightly taller flower displays. Wonderful as cut flowers, fresh or dried. Fr1 4,46 € 4,55 € Rabatt. Commonly called purpletop verbena, Verbena bonariensis is a herbaceous perennial plant grown for its showy clusters of fragrant, pinkish-purple flowers. Choose a sunny location, where soil is well-drained. Caring for Verbena Bonariensis wikimedia.org. Blooming for weeks from early summer until frost, the attractive blossoms are borne at the … Der Durchmesser des Topfes variiert zwischen 9 cm und 13 cm. $7.75. Verbena Bonariensis is a perennial plant that flowers in late summer to mid-autumn. Es ist eine sehr populäre Rabattenpflanze mit besonders schöne, elegante, lilafarbene Blüten. Unsere Mitarbeiter haben es uns zur obersten Aufgabe gemacht, Produktvarianten aller Variante ausführlichst auf Herz und Nieren zu überprüfen, sodass Sie als Leser auf einen Blick den Verbena bonariensis auswählen können, den Sie zuhause kaufen möchten. Allow to self sow and these Lollipops will fill a border. It can even put up with a freezing temperature that drops between 0 to -17 degrees Celsius. Standort . Space plants as listed: Water plants during extended periods of drought. It's fun to have people visit and see plants in my garden that they haven't seen anywhere else. I love Wayside Gardens! Um Ihnen die Auswahl etwas leichter zu machen, hat unsere Redaktion zudem das Top-Produkt dieser Kategorie ausgesucht, das unter allen getesteten Verbena bonariensis in vielen Punkten auffällig war - insbesondere der Faktor Preis-Leistung. Just gorgeous!!!! Exceptionally well packaged. Verbena Plant - LollipopAn incredible variety of a perennial must-have!Verbena bonariensis is a well known border perennial, with tall, slender stems.. With Lollipop, you can enjoy the same clusters of lavender flowers. From early summer to early fall, 'Lollipop' offers a lovely canopy of fragrant lavender to violet flowers. The plants are always packaged well and come out of the box strong and healthy. Lollipop's short statue makes it suitable for the front of a border or in a container. Buy more and save! Fragrant lavender to rose-purple flowers are in tight clusters located on terminal and axillary stems, blooming from mid … Nice blend of standards, new and unusual plants. Stauden Stade Versand Shop: Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop ®' (Kleines Patagonisches Eisenkraut) hier bestellen With a maximum height of 60cm, ‘Lollipop’ works in smaller gardens and containers, and at the front of borders, where the nodding clusters of flowers contrast beautifully with ground-hugging plants like Alchemilla mollis Kleines Argentinisches Eisenkraut 'Lollipop' ® - Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' ® Mit dem Eisenkraut 'Lollipop' ® haben wir eine kleine, kompakte Variante des beliebten Dauerblühers im Sortiment. If your item has received our recommended care and still doesn't perform to your satisfaction, we will replace it free of charge or credit you the item’s cost. 4 5 1 star 1 star 1 star 1 star 1 star (17 reviews) Write review. Reseeds for freebies! Since many butterflies and native flowering plants have co-evolved, try to put in some that are native to your area. All Wayside plants are carefully packaged to ensure a safe arrival. directions, 1.888.266.4370 Welche Kriterien es beim Kauf Ihres Verbena bonariensis zu analysieren gibt! Verbena Bonariensis 'Lollipop' is a moderate growing shrub and ornamental grass that can be grown in USDA Plant Hardiness Zones 7A through 10B. Bienen und Schmetterlinge werden von diesen Blüten wie magisch angezogen. Egal wieviel du letztendlich zum Thema Verbena bonariensis wissen wolltest, findest du auf dieser Seite - als auch die ausführlichsten Verbena bonariensis Tests. 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM MON-FRI. Antwort: Guten Tag, die Pflanzen kommen nach dem Frost in den Garten. Perennial in Zones 7-10 but can be grown as an annual. I am very happy with the quality and size of my plant material especially the root systems which were more than adequate and not pot bound at all. I look to them for finds that I can’t find locally and seldom disappointed. Fr1 3,43 € 3,50 € Rabatt. Jetzt bei Amazon.de bestellen! The quality of the plants/shrubs is very good and they all seem to thrive. The beautiful lavender flowers add beautiful darker shades to your garden. This makes it ideal for patio pots - as well as front of border lineups, where it will mix well with … It is a short-lived perennial with rough stems and leaves, and dense clusters of small, purple flowers in summer and autumn Trained horticulturists are on-call to offer you any help or advice you need on how to care for your plants. While there is no such thing as a completely deer-proof garden, there I've always had good luck ordering from Wayside Gardens. Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' ist eine wintergrüne Staude mit lanzettlichem Laub. I appreciate the care the employees take with the plants and in the delivery process. Now you can use it in the front of your beds, mid-bed, or in containers – with it’s nice bushy, rounded form reaching only 2’ x 3’. They can even grow up to four feet (1.2 meters) if over-fertilized. Sonnig sollte der Platz für Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' sein. Tolerant of extreme heat and humidity, once established it also puts up with drought without dropping a leaf! Die Staude hat einen aufrechten, horstbildenden Wuchs. An einem sonnigen Standort mit durchlässigem, nährstoffreichem Boden erreicht es gewöhnlich eine Höhe von ca. 3-5. Wuchs. Ht. Been purchasing from Wayside since the 1990's. Herzlich Willkommen auf unserer Webpräsenz. 100% Guaranteed! Dense clusters of lavender flowers on delicate stems are an abundant source of nectar in the heat of summer. Verbena bonariensis – Patagonisches Eisenkraut. Excellent service and flowers. Their website/catalog provides great information about their plants. Wir haben unterschiedlichste Produzenten ausführlich verglichen und wir zeigen unseren Lesern hier alle Ergebnisse des Vergleichs. Meyer . It's getting quite tall, with some close to 8 feet even though it's not supposed to top 6 feet, and in the wind has taken a battering so that I've had to stake some of the bushes which were blown over. Requirements to Grow. Natürlich ist jeder Verbena bonariensis jederzeit bei amazon.de verfügbar und direkt bestellbar. Unique, well-established and vigorous growing plants offer greater value for your money than other nurseries. Die kleinen hellrosa Blüten erscheinen von Juni bis September. ‘Lollipop’ A new DWARF version of the much-loved, big-bang-for-the-buck garden essential, Verbena bonariensis. 50 cm breit. Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' bringt lilafarbene Blüten von Juli bis Oktober hervor. Plant of the week: Verbena 'Lollipop' Unlike its cousin Verbena bonariensis , this compact verbena is ideal for a small plot Hardy perennial with floaty, purple flowers from July to October. Butterflies like a lot of sunlight, so locate your garden in a sunny area. In some areas deer will Hallo, ab welchem Monat im Frühjahr kann man Verbena bonariensis und Verbena bonariensis Lollipop pflanzen? I wasn't sure as to what to expect, especially coming from a site. Noted for its compact stature, Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' is a free-flowering, dwarf Vervain cultivar with dense clusters of small, lavender to violet flowers over a long season. VII–X. Frage Nr. I have shopped with the company for years and have always been satisfied with my purchases. Wir als Seitenbetreiber haben uns der Mission angenommen, Ware verschiedenster Variante unter die Lupe zu nehmen, dass Sie als Interessierter Leser unmittelbar den Verbena bonariensis bestellen können, den Sie zu Hause haben wollen. Sie sollen in dem Jahr noch blühen. If there is a problem it is politely and effectively addressed. I have always found them to be very reliable and trustworthy. This plant is just one of about 250 species in the genus Verbena, of which only about half a dozen are in cultivation. $7.95. They are big plants and always grow well! As the deer population has boomed and It’s perfect for growing in containers and also works well in prairie-style planting schemes with ornamental grasses. food has become scarcer, they have become more aggressive. ADD add to wishlist. I am really looking forward to adding these plants to my garden. Verbena bonariensis and Nicotiana sylvestris. Thank you! Genus Verbena can be annuals, perennials or sub-shrubs, with toothed or pinnately lobed leaves and small, usually 5-petalled, salver-shaped flowers, typically held in spikes or panicles, in summer or autumn Details 'Lollipop' is a dwarf cultivar with a height and spread of 60cm. Have purchased from Wayside before and have always been pleased with the product and service. The Lady Bird Johnson Wildlife Center provides lists of plants native to states and regions. Verbena bonariensis prefers to thrive in cold areas. Ein sonniger Standort ist optimal für Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop', besonders wenn der Boden dort durchlässig und nährstoffreich ist. Rabatt 2,00%. Verbena bonariensis - Der absolute Favorit unserer Produkttester. The airy swaying stems topped with lollipop-like spheres are lovely when planted en masse. Join now. Clusters of small purple flowers floating on long, airy stems tempting passing butterflies to stop for a sip is just one reason to consider adding Verbena bonariensis, also called tall verbena or purpletop verbena, to your garden. Wir als Seitenbetreiber haben uns dem Lebensziel angenommen, Varianten unterschiedlichster Art ausführlichst zu analysieren, dass potentielle Käufer auf einen Blick den Verbena bonariensis kaufen können, den Sie kaufen wollen. Natürlich ist jeder Verbena bonariensis jederzeit bei Amazon.de zu haben und gleich bestellbar. I am a loyal Wayside customer. Blooming for weeks from early summer until frost, the attractive blossoms are borne at the tip of slender stems, clad with dark green toothed leaves. Herzlichen Dank! I sure cannot wait to put my flowers in the ground and watch them grow. It matures to an average height of 1 foot to 2 feet and an average width of 1 foot to 2 feet, depending on climate and other environmental factors. hardiness zones, dig up plants in the fall and winter over in a frost-free cold frame. Die Eisenkrautfamilie umfasst die unterschiedlichsten Pflanzentypen, die zum Teil nicht nur als Beet- sowie als schmucke Balkonpflanzen, sondern auch This is a high class, well-run company with wonderful, high quality merchandise. Blue Princess verbena (Verbena x hybrida ‘Blue Princess’). hungry animals. I will conitnue to reorder from them in the future. Verbena bonariensis - Alle Favoriten unter der Menge an analysierten Verbena bonariensis. Das hohe Eisenkraut 'Lollipop' ist eine kompakte Form der beliebten Verbena bonariensis, produziert die gleichen offenen Blütengruppen wie ihre Artgenossen, jedoch auf einer viel niedriger wachsenden Pflanze. EASY, low maintenance and pest free, it’s drought tolerant, too, but lovelier with some Summer water and an annual side dress of compost. Zones 7-10. Plant them in containers and decorative patio pots too for slightly taller flower displays. Always beautiful selections and delivered in great shape! Verbena bonariensis Lollipop is a very special low growing selection that is perfect for planting near the front of the border, in patio planters and above low growing ground hugging plants. Wayside sent extremely healthy bareroot plants. The plant will … Verbena bonariensis ‘Lollipop’ is a dwarf cultivar of this hugely popular perennial. Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' ® – Kleines Patagonisches Eisenkraut. I've recommended Wayside Gardens to many others who have had similar experiences. Veronicastrum virginicum. The blooms are bigger than the plant at this point! Die filigrane, zart verspielte Ausstrahlung, sowie die lange Blütezeit sind auch hier gegeben und sorgen für tolle Effekte. Verbena bonariensis Lollipop is a very special low growing selection that is perfect for planting near the front of the border, in patio planters and above low growing ground hugging plants. A very free-flowering dwarf selection of the species, it is a magnet for butterflies and hummers, which visit the 24-inch high and wide plant all season long. Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' (PBR) verbena. I have shopped with Wayside Gardens for over 20 years. In this design the long, tubular flowers of the tobacco plant, Nicotiana sylvestris, hang downwards while the upward-facing flowerheads of verbena reach for the sky. If you live in a windy location, plant your butterfly-attracting plants near a building, fence, or hedge to protect them. I have ordered many times from Wayside Gardens and have always been pleased with the condition of the plants, the selection and the service from the company. This dwarf selection of a cottage garden classic adds an airy elegance to perennial borders and wildlife gardens. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a beautiful rose garden. Blühen sie, wenn man sie im Frühjahr im Kleincontainer kauft und pflanzt noch im selben Jahr? Dedicated to providing detailed plant care instruction and informative plant information to make your product selection and planting truly enjoyable. Late season, nectar-rich blooms are welcomed by migrators before their travels. Verbena plants are beautiful additions to any garden. Provide a shallow source of water – try a birdbath with pebbles lining the bowl. Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' ist wintergrün und trägt lanzettliche Blätter. VII–X. 9cm pot £6.99. As with the annual verbenas, the verbena bonariensis benefits a lot if you cut its withered flowers during the flowering season. Since butterflies need nectar throughout the entire adult phase of their lives, try to create a design that will allow for a continuous bloom – when one stops blooming, another starts. Aufgaben . Die Produktauswahl ist auf dieser Seite sicherlich riesig. Sku #43702. Your plants will be shipped to you at the proper time for planting. If everything from Wayside Gardens comes in this nice each and every time, I will be ordering all my plants, shrubs and trees from them. I bought 14 english roses of three different varieties. pot size guide This perennial dies back to below ground level each year in autumn, then fresh new growth appears again in spring. Anderenfalls verblühen sie im warmen Zimmer schneller und halten sich nicht lange. I love Wayside Gardens! Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' (PBR) purple top 'Lollipop' RHS Plant Shop from £6.99 Sold by 46 nurseries. Dies ist abhängig von der aktuellen Verfügbarkeit. Verbena bonariensis is best cut down by two thirds at the end of the season to prevent wind rock and in the spring cut down further to a pair of strong shoots near the base of the plant. They offer unique items not available at local garden centers. sonnig 100 cm–150 cm. Verbena bonariensis - Der Gewinner unseres Teams. This is a newer hybrid variety of verbena that produces beautiful deep blue flowers. Eisenkraut 'Lollipop' ist auch unter diesem Namen bekannt: Patagonisches Eisenkraut oder Argentinisches Eisenkraut Synonyme (botanisch): Glandularia, Verbena patagonica. It can grow to 6 ft (180 cm) tall and can spread to 3 ft (90 cm) wide. 3 more photos VIEW GALLERY. Read our guarantee. Brazilian verbena grows taller and a little more sparsely than other varieties. Verbena, Butterfly Verbena, Tall Verbena 'Lollipop' Verbena bonariensis. View gallery. If there is a problem it is always addressed and solved to my satisfaction. in stock (shipped in 3-5 working days) Quantity 1 Plus Minus. Verbena bonariensis is a well known border perennial, with tall, slender stems.. With Lollipop, you can enjoy the same clusters of lavender flowers. The shrubs put on countless full blooms in the first season. Whatever we purchase from Wayside is in good shape when received. Unsere Stauden sind stabile Pflanzen, die sich im Garten perfekt etablieren. Nicotiana sylvestris. strip your garden bare, leaving nothing green or flowery behind. Brazilian verbena (Verbena bonariensis). Verbena bonariensis | Lollipop Regular price $12.00 Save $-12.00 / Quantity − + Add to cart Flowering for weeks on end from summer into late autumn, this small tuberous perennial forms a bushy mound of dark green leaves that are approximately 5-10cm in length and has clusters of fragrant intense purple flowers on branched stems. Have ordered from them for quite a few years now. Der Wuchs dieser wintergrünen Staude ist aufrecht und horstbildend.Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' wird gewöhnlich 1 m bis 1,2 m hoch, sowie 40 cm bis 50 cm breit. The way the plants arrive shows care and concern with the way they are packaged before they are shipped. Over the years, I have purchased from Wayside Gardens and have been completely satisfied with the quality, service and deliveries. Great selection of plants and good prices for the more rare varieties! The beautiful lavender flowers add beautiful darker shades to your garden. Small clusters of lavender flowers produce an excellent flower canopy throughout the summer. They had a beautiful selection of flowers and quickly found what I was looking for. Cooperative Extension, which staffs local offices in all 100 counties and with the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians. Lollipop is already an award winner, and you will find it ultra-dependable in the border, meadow garden, or container. The quality of their products is unmatched. The products I have received from them are top quality. Wayside Gardens is committed to helping you make your gardening an exquisite experience. Das Eisenkraut 'Lollipop' (Verbena bonariensis) bringt ab Juli bis Oktober lilafarbene Blüten hervor. As handy in containers as it is in the garden, this versatile Verbena even makes fine cut-flowers in both fresh and dried arrangements. Das Argentinische Eisenkraut ist auch als Patagonisches Eisenkraut sowie unter seinem lateinischen Namen als Verbena bonariensis bekannt. Diese Eigenschaft macht sie ideal für Terrassentöpfe - oder als Bewohner in Grünstreifen, wo es sich gut mit Achilleas, Geranien, oder Ziergräsern kombinieren lässt. Hallo und Herzlich Willkommen zum großen Vergleich. Verbena bonariensis - Die hochwertigsten Verbena bonariensis unter die Lupe genommen! It matures to an average height of 1 foot to 2 feet and an average width of 1 foot to 2 feet, depending on climate and other environmental factors. Extremely pleased with this order. Richmond, CA 94801 … Verbena bonariensis - Der Favorit unserer Tester. 6+ $7.95. 3 members have or want this plant for trade. Ist bei Verbena bonariensis der Einsatz als Schnittpflanze angestrebt, schneidet der Gärtner die Stängel vor dem vollständigen Aufblühen. Place a rock in a sunny spot for butterfly basking and resting. There are about 250 varieties of verbena but only a fraction are commonly cultivated. How to Prune Verbena. Verbena Bonariensis 'Lollipop' is a moderate growing shrub that can be grown in USDA Plant Hardiness Zones 7A through 10B. 9 cm Topf (0.5 l) 1 X. Winter-Bestell-Pause. They have good prices and really great sales. verbena bonariensis Perennial in Zones MS, LS, CS, TS; USDA 7-11; annual in Upper South (USDA 6). Plant a variety of nectar-rich plants, as well as shrubs and evergreens for shelter. Verbena bonariensis NC State University and N.C. A&T State University work in tandem, along with federal, state and local governments, to form a strategic partnership called N.C. sonnig 50 cm–60 cm. In general, Verbena bonariensis doesn’t need any special care. Verbena bonariensis - Betrachten Sie dem Gewinner. Certain colors are particularly attracting to butterflies – red, yellow, pink, purple, or orange blooms that are clustered or flat-topped, with a short flower tubes are especially attractive to adult butterflies. Their plants come packaged very nicely. Thanks to Wayside for their prompt service and wonderful selection of unique and wanted plants. Well I'm glad I found Wayside Gardens. Tips for gardening in particularly hot, dry climates: Copyright 1997-2020, J&P Park Acquisitions, Inc. Sign up today for exclusive e-mail offers! Seine Blätter sind lanzettlich. The Patagonian verbena owes its botanical species name ‘bonariensis’ to the fact that it was first discovered by Europeans in the Argentine capital Buenos Aires. Create a "puddling area" by digging a shallow hole filled with compost or manure where rainwater will collect and release essential salts and minerals. A very free-flowering dwarf selection of the species, it is a magnet for butterflies and hummers, which visit the 24-inch high and wide plant all season long. Sechserpack. are some effective things you can do to protect your garden from these Verbena bonariensis: Brazilian verbena, Purpletop vervain, Purple top vervain. Das Überwintern in mitteleuropäischen Breitengraden gelingt mit einem guten Schutz. 9 cm Topf (0.5 l) 1 X. derzeit nicht lieferbar. Quality customer service! Verbena bonariensis ‘Lollipop’ with Lagurus ovatus. Blühen sie, wenn man sie im Frühjahr im Kleincontainer kauft und pflanzt noch im selben Jahr? Now you can use it in the front of your beds, mid-bed, or in containers – with it’s nice bushy, rounded form reaching only 2’ x 3’. In areas north of Antwort: Guten Tag, die Pflanzen kommen nach dem Frost in den Garten. If you do not want this plant to spread try to cut these flowers do not get to produce and spread their seeds, but you must cut them as soon as they begin to wilt. Rabatt 2,00%. Cut back to 6” in Winter. This is a wonderful plant for bringing height to the border and its airy structure allows you … Verbena bonariensis is a tall and slender-stemmed perennial. *Due to state restrictions we cannot ship to the following: Ships in Spring at the proper planting time for your zone. Many of the items carried here are not available at any of our local nurseries. Eisenkraut (Verbena officinalis) wächst als bis zu 70 cm hohes „Unkraut“ in fast ganz Europa, bevorzugt an Wegrändern, Mauern oder Ufern. They have always provided great quality plants! Saving verbena seeds is a money saver that just requires a little time and patience. Erstbesteller: Bitte keine falschen Erwartungen an die gelieferten Stauden-Pflanzen, denn: Die Pflanzenfotos (Artikelbilder) zeigen ausgewachsene Stauden im Garten. Category: Plants. Auch wenn dieser Verbena bonariensis offensichtlich im überdurschnittlichen Preisbereich liegt, spiegelt sich der Preis ohne Zweifel im Bezug auf langer Haltbarkeit und sehr guter Qualität wider. Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop'. Wir kennen die Verbene heute vor allem als Balkon- oder Kübelpflanze mit hängenden, leuchtend-farbigen Blüten. A short and sweet form of tall verbena, Lollipop has the same strong, wiry stems holding clusters of lavender blooms. 27260: Verbena bonariensis Winterschutz. Eisenkraut „Lollipop“ (Verbena bonariensis) ist eine selbstaussäende zweijährige Pflanze. Verbena 'Lollipop' is a naturally dwarf form of the species and offers a short, mounding habit. Verbena seeds will not germinate evenly if exposed to extreme periods of cold. Hallo und Herzlich Willkommen auf unserer Webseite. Also known as purple top verbena, tall verbena, South American vervain, and purple-top verbena. I was a little concerned about a shipment from South Carolina to Florida and what kind of condition the plants would be in, but the azaleas arrived in perfect condition and are thriving! 30495: Verbena bonariensis & Lollipop. At maturity, it will develop a woody base. SKU # P8305 . Das Eisenkraut 'Lollipop' (Verbena bonariensis) ist eine aufrechte, horstbildende wintergrüne Staude, die von Juli bis Oktober lilafarbene Blüten bildet. Spikes of Purple Goodness. I have been shopping with Wayside for the 30+ years I have owned my house. We always go to Wayside for our plants. $7.95. Diese Pflanze wird Ihnen als Topfpflanze geliefert. If necessary, plants may be divided in spring. Frage Nr. Their site is easy to follow straight through to checking out. 740 Market Ave. Verbena bonariensis Lollipop - Dwarf Brazilian Verbena | eBay Auch wenn dieser Verbena bonariensis durchaus überdurchschnittlich viel kostet, findet sich dieser Preis auf jeden Fall in Punkten langer Haltbarkeit und sehr guter Qualität wider. Plant Size and Appearance. Bei einer Grösse von 1,2 m ist das Eisenkraut 'Lollipop' etwa 50 cm breit. Can't say enough good things about this company. Welche Kriterien es vor dem Bestellen Ihres Verbena bonariensis zu untersuchen gilt! While verbena plants require less pruning than other herbs and perennials, they do need some occasional trimming to keep them neat and to encourage new growth. The first rule to have Verbena bonariensis in the garden is fulfilling the basic … Im Verbena bonariensis Vergleich sollte der Vergleichssieger in so gut wie allen Eigenarten abräumen. It bears narrow, sparsely-leafed stems on top of which flattened heads of bright lavender-purple flowers appear in late summer. Kleines Argentinisches Eisenkraut 'Lollipop' ® - Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' ® - Sommerblüher - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. Fill your garden all season long with airy lavender-to-violet blooms, and invite in pollinators at the same time! Noted for its compact stature, Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' is a free-flowering, dwarf Vervain cultivar with dense clusters of small, lavender to violet flowers over a long season. Dieser Name signalisiert bereits, dass es sich hierbei um ein Gewächs aus der Verbenaceae-Familie handelt. In my region, Verbena bonariensis is a perennial rather than an annual. Honored to be your first choice in horticulture. Availability: Sold Out. Beautiful, healthy plants that I could not find locally and they were all packaged carefully. This sun-lover requiring little water and almost no maintenance, making it one of the easiest perennials you will ever grow. Organic Diehard™ Transplant Stress Relief - 2 ounces. Verbena bonariensis 'Lollipop' - (Dwarf Purple Top) A dwarf form of Verbena bonariensis with a short almost mounding habit to 2 feet tall by 2 to 3 feet wide instead of the 4 foot plus of the species. From early summer to early fall, 'Lollipop' offers a lovely canopy of fragrant lavender to violet flowers. Avoid using pesticides, especially around nectar-producing plants. Verbena Seed Harvest. I am switching my large leaf Hydrangea for some smaller varieties and am looking forward to replanting in the spring.
2020 verbena bonariensis 'lollipop