Real estate during COVID-19: AT YOUR SERVICE, when you're ready. The Terrace boasts breathtaking sunset waterfront views from its rustic, stone building in the heart of Cruz Bay, St. John. The street is home to a variety of grand detached and semi-detached houses and mansion blocks. If you're researching airfare to St. John’s from Terrace, you'll want to give WestJet a look. Kenmount Terrace, St. John's, NL real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes. The Terrace is always amazing! The Terrace St. John. Best Meal on St. John We had an excellent meal at this restaurant and the service was great. Send Message. Full or Half Day Charter - Sail, Beach, Snorkel. Find all the transport options for your trip from Fort St. John to Terrace right here. We found better dining at that price point elsewhere on island. Two-miles from St. John’s city centre, Hillview Terrace Suites offers straightforward comfortable accommodation, and can be found within a five-minute drive from the Signal Hill National Historic Site. Named for the surrounding, flat-topped mountains, this is a place where outdoor adventure is a daily occurrence, with biking, climbing and fishing in the summer as well as cross-country, downhill and even heli-skiing in the winter. Related Pages. Find details about St John's Village operated by Respect Aged Care, an aged care provider based in Wangaratta VIC. St John Ambulance Assoc - Terrace - phone number, website, address & opening hours - BC - First Aid Courses. We can’t wait to return! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The Terrace Restaurant. Are you sure you want to delete this question? MLS ® Number: 1220818. The wine and appetizers were good and we were pleased. Living on the island, we don’t have lots of options for good food. 62 reviews of The Terrace "My wife and I had dinner at The Terrace on our last trip to St John and I'm happy to report that The Terrace was our best meal on the island. St. John’s vacancy rate has increased over the past few years, and sits at around 5%. We ordered apps, entrees and dessert, everything was FANTASTIC. Reviews. The most remarkable Built Heritage Retention Southcott Award property inconspicuously situated in the heart of Downtown St. John's. Find all the transport options for your trip from Fort St. John to Terrace right here. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Airfare from Terrace to Fort St. John. We fly all over North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe, including North Peace Regional Airport, so you can always rely on us to go to the destination you need to be. Terrace has unique culture, a storied history and scenic landscapes. It was one of the best meals I’ve ever had... St. John. When do you close? Looking forward to returning at least once during our 2 week stay in December. The Terrace St. John. St. John the Evangelist Anglican Church has been serving the parish of Raymond Terrace for over 150 years. Amenities. incredibly rude. If it’s airfare from Terrace to Fort St. John you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place. 5 talking about this. Donate. From AU$95 per night on Tripadvisor: St. John's Terrace, Rome. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hotels near Virgin Islands Ferry - Red Hook, Hotels near Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church, Hotels near Bajo El Sol Gallery, Art Bar & Rum Room, Hotels near Saint Ursula's Episcopal Church, Hotels near (SPB) Charlotte Amalie Harbor Seaplane Base, American Restaurants for Large Groups in St. John, American Restaurants for Lunch in St. John, Late Night Caribbean Restaurants in St. John, Restaurants for Special Occasions in St. John, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in St. John. The food...is just insane! 2 bedrooms. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 parking spots. 2 reviews. Bar opens nightly at 4:30 for our fresh oyster happy hour, restaurant opens at 5:30. The Terrace Restaurant: Best in St John - See 703 traveler reviews, 126 candid photos, and great deals for Cruz Bay, St. John, at Tripadvisor. This is the finest dining remaining on the island. St. John Hotels St. John Bed and Breakfast St. John Vacation Rentals St. John Vacation Packages Flights to St. John St. John Restaurants Things to Do in St. John St. John Travel Forum St. John Photos St. John Map St. John Travel Guide All St. John Hotels; St. John Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in St. John; By Hotel Type St. John Campgrounds While Newfoundland Terrace has no postings presently available, the city of St John's has 152 postings available. The street was named after Charles Hamilton, a Harrow School governor. Thank you. SOLD by Nick van Vliet - 3XP=Sold. Just wanted to let you all know in case you’re wondering where to eat on your next vacation. Boasting full kitchens including a stove top and microwave, suites feature a separate dining and living room, along with a flat screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi. Hamilton Terrace is ideally located within close proximity to the extensive shops, boutiques and restaurants of Little Venice (1.1 miles) and St Johns Wood (0.9 miles), transport links including Maida Vale Underground Station (0.4 miles) and St John's Wood Underground Station (0.6 miles). We were polite and this is what we had to endure. Their are 3 large bedrooms with the master having a huge walk in closet and 5 piece ensuite. Tweet. Overview. December 30, 2017 1:59 pm; Catherine Turner; no comment; Post Discussion. The Terrace came recommended from several people on the STJ fb group. Highly recommend! 3 bedroom house for Sale at 0 The Terrace, Wangaratta VIC 3677. We were polite and this is what we had to endure. Ou r church is growing in faith and in number, but we need financial means in order to make the most of the opportunities God places in our path. We went last night for our anniversary and could not have had a better experience! The Newlyweds’ Guide to a Honeymoon on St. John, 3 FA Cruz Bay Quarter, Cruz Bay 00830 St. John. The hostess and our waitress were great, the food was fantastic - we've been on STJ for 7 days now and this was our best meal yet (we've been to High Tide, Greengo's, Longboard, Dave & Jerry's) -- they had 2 entree specials, 2 of us had the Wahoo special and it was delish! Compare providers, read and leave reviews, get independent help, find information, view photos and much more. Get answers to your questions about St. John. And you know what? Given the prices you would expect at least courtesy when a problem is...identified - not attitude. I'm so glad we did as it's now one of our favorites. Enjoy . I'd say the only disappointment is that there is a two hour window to dine due to COVID and limited seating capacity- while I respect this, it makes you feel rushed when they announce that the second you sit down. French Inspired Fine Dining Restaurant on the Waterfront Related: What are the most popular tours in St. John? The Lamb is a must have. more. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. These units are presented to ensure maximum resident comfort and enjoyment. The Terrace came recommended from several people on the STJ fb group. Learn more. I have been coming to St. John for 25 years. We always have dinner at least one night at the Terrace while visiting! The higher vacancy rate is attributed to an increase in apartment unit supply, as well as more people choosing homeownership due to its affordability. The dinner was delicious and we were very...happy with it overall. St. John's Village 'THE TERRACE' St. John’s Village currently has a total of 153 beautifully landscaped two and three bedroom independent living terrace units. Airfare to St. John’s from Terrace. Good location on the water. Sorry, I don't eat oysters, but I'm guessing that's not a good deal!! Contact us to register for pre-release properties. 2 bathrooms. St John's Raymond Terrace - part of the Anglican Diocese of Newcastle - is committed to ensuring that all people who participate in our worship, programs and ministries have a safe and rewarding experience. Dessert is a must. St. John's, 4.2 km to Hillview Terrace Suites 9.1 Excellent (822 reviews) VI Insider. more. Our wide and diverse network of flights includes stops into St. John’s International Airport, which makes us your go-to partner when you need to get where you're going. Do you have any kids selections, or do you offer half portions for kids? Call on (03) 5721 4214.. No surprise The Terrace came through. Terrace to St John's: Flight information The things to know before you go. Our wide and diverse network of flights includes stops into St. John’s International Airport, which makes us your go-to partner when you need to get where you're going. Log In. Condo/Apartment. Compare prices from all major travel agents and airlines to find the cheapest route. I would call and ask if something simple could be prepared. Food was delicious. Food disappointing and owner outrageously obnoxious - all at a top price. St. John Tourism St. John Hotels St. John Bed and Breakfast St. John Vacation Rentals St. John Packages Flights to St. John St. John Restaurants St. John Attractions St. John Travel Forum St. John Photos St. John Map St. John Guide All St. John Hotels; St. John Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in St. John; By Hotel Type St. John Campgrounds :). To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. St. John, USVI . West. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Even the mac and cheese was excellent. What a mistake. and have some experience with restaurants here and in general. There are walking paths around the property through wetlands filled with natural wildlife. The Lamb is a must have. St. John Hotels St. John Bed and Breakfast St. John Vacation Rentals St. John Vacation Packages Flights to St. John St. John Restaurants Things to Do in St. John St. John Travel Forum St. John Photos St. John Map St. John Travel Guide All St. John Hotels; St. John Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in St. John; By Hotel Type St. John Campgrounds St. Ann's Terrace is ideally located at the top of St John's Wood High Street with its cafes, shops and restaurants at your front door. They have great signature cocktails to try besides the ubiquitous pain killer. See 323 traveller reviews, 304 candid photos, and great deals for St. John's Terrace, ranked #99 of 4,290 B&Bs / inns in Rome and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Another off-market sale to our VIP Database. We were aghast. That's crazy talk! St. John, USVI The Terrace is a French-influenced, chef-driven restaurant that is redefining fine dining in the Virgin Islands with an elevated yet accessible menu featuring fresh local and flown in seafood, meats, premium ingredients and an eclectic wine list. not the best thing on the menu. Availability. Will definitely be making a reservation for March at least one night! Fully fenced rear yard with storage shed and beautiful trees, shrubs and flower beds with a private patio to enjoy. We didn’t make it to the terrace until our 3rd trip and it was one of our favorite dining experiences on island. Save. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. $685,000 CAD: The most remarkable Built Heritage Retention Southcott Award property inconspicuously situated in the heart of Downtown St. John's. The butter poached lobster was good but...not the best thing on the menu. If you make it for happy hour get the cab dip its awesome! It was my two older teen sons, my tween daughter and my wife and myself. Highlights Neighbourhood. This home is fully developed with a 4th bedroom and a second 3 piece bathroom in the basement. Don't forget to favourite it by clicking the heart icon at the top of the page contact the agent via phone or email form. We both ordered the Filet Mignon and it was one of...the best steaks we have had!More, We went, my family and I, after our first full day on St. John's. Thanks to all of our wonderful followers online, you are an important part of our outreach as we seek to be the mission of God in Raymond Terrace. We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the lands on which our campuses are located. 76 St Johns Terrace, Willunga South. Further units are also to be built as part of the staged completion of the 200 unit development. Worse than that was the attitude of the staff and even more unexpectedly the owner! Explore prices, floor plans, photos and details. The generator didn’t kick in for a bit, so chef/owner Erica was literally cooking with a headlamp. Jenn, thanks for the update! The staff was extremely accommodating!! ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-95346839', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Morgan's Mango, and Rhumb Lines, are all on my short list. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Donate. The Terrace Restaurant is a French-influenced, chef-driven restaurant that is redefining fine dining in the Virgin Islands. 5 stars front to back, full stop.More, Consistency is what matters. Single Family (freehold) house 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,68 glenview terrace st. john's, newfoundland & labrador , for sale $209,900 . Fly Air Canada, voted "Best Airline in North America" by Skytrax and Global Traveler Magazine. One of our meals was not prepared properly and the wait person called the owner who actually argued that we should be happy with it. identified - not attitude. We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Terrace 5 of 208a St Johns Road, Forest Lodge NSW 2037 a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house sold for $1,506,000 on 2020-10-21T08:55:47.813. Square Dancing Day, Disability Day and International Ninja Day are all coming up this week by Jenna Hauck; From New Zealand to Bakerview Park, B.C. Further units are also to be built as part of the staged completion of the 200 unit development. The meal was not prepared as ordered and part of it was terrible. St. John, USVI The Terrace is a French-influenced, chef-driven restaurant that is redefining fine dining in the Virgin Islands with an elevated yet accessible menu featuring fresh local and flown in seafood, meats, premium ingredients and an eclectic wine list. Call +1 340-779-8550. Make sure to make a reservation a day ahead of time as they fill up quickly! As the ... Virginia Park, an area with many housing developments and recreational activities for youths, and Kenmount Terrace, one of St. John’s newer subdivision areas, the Northeast of the city has homes to suit everyone. To live in the community around , an approximate monthly mortgage of $1,396 is normal. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I highly recommend reading past the negative reviews and definitely go! These units are presented to ensure maximum resident comfort and enjoyment. 1 of 24. 2 nights minimum . Map. Airport Details: To YXT, Northwest Regional Airport From YYT, St. John . Ensuring a person’s safety is an expression of that love. While the food was ok the staff and i later found out owner was...incredibly rude. We came around Sept 1 last year and you were closed. We are an Anglican (Church of England) church in the catholic tradition of classical Anglicanism. Receive insider tips on traveling in the Virgin Islands? Open 7 days. 0.2 miles away from St John's Wood Underground Station (Jubilee Line). What kind of happy hour gives only $2 off for 6 oysters? They have great signature cocktails to try besides the ubiquitous pain killer.More. You'll be pleased to discover that our aircraft fly to over 150 destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe, including St. John’s International Airport. I have to be honest, I was hesitant after seeing so many negative reviews about the staff being unfriendly. View property photos, floor plans, local school catchments & lots more on Domain.com.au. I highly recommend reading past the negative reviews and definitely go!More, My husband and I had our last dinner out here. The food is delicious with a killer view of Cruz Bay! Statistics. 50' Luxury Catamaran Private Snorkel, Sail and Beach Tour, St John 50' Yacht Snorkel, Sail, Beach Experience from Margaritaville, http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. St. John's Village 'THE TERRACE' St. John’s Village currently has a total of 153 beautifully landscaped two and three bedroom independent living terrace units. Looking for flights from St. John's (YYT) to Terrace (YXT)? If you are looking for a special night, this is the place !More. When it comes to finding cheap tickets from Terrace to St. John’s, there’s no better place to look than WestJet. "The Terrace" units include 2 and 3 bedroom architect designed homes with beautiful gardens, lock-up garages with internal access, private courtyards for entertaining, air-conditioning and all the mod cons. The Terrace is a French-influenced, chef-driven restaurant that is redefining fine dining in the Virgin Islands with an elevated yet accessible menu featuring fresh local and flown in seafood, meats, premium ingredients and an eclectic wine list. When do you reopen this year in Sept. I have to be honest, I was hesitant after seeing so many negative reviews about the staff being unfriendly. One had the tuna dinner and the other had the scallops - everyone enjoyed. 4.6. View listing details #2016567126 on Domain God has commanded us to love one another. What dates will you be closed this fall. Find the best deals on flights from St John's (YYT) to Terrace (YXT). equally great, from our phone reservation process, to the server and back staff. Vacation Rentals ; Caribbean ; Antigua and Barbuda ; Antigua ; Saint John Parish ; St. John's; Search. The calculated flying distance from Terrace to Fort St. John is equal to 327 miles which is equal to 526 km. CLOSED this Saturday - Monday [ September 26 - 28] ›› We will be Back to regular hours Tuesday ›› Please call for reservations at +1.340.779.8550 I will be having Christmas dinner there with three of my young grandchildren ages 10,7, and 3. I'd say the only disappointment is that there is a two hour window to dine due to COVID and limited seating capacity- while I respect this, it makes you feel rushed when they announce that the second you sit down.More, With few places to eat on St. John it was suggested we try the terrace restaurant. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Seafood Restaurant. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 96 Glenview Terrace, St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador A1E3H7. St John's Wood Road, St Johns Wood, London, NW8 A beautifully presented Grade II listed end of terrace period house comprising 4,227 sq ft (392 sq mtrs). View details for this property in St. John's, including photos, nearby schools, commute time, amenities and more. Service was excellent though. happy with it overall. By our third trip, a new restaurant whose name I don't recall had opened in its place--we didn't try it, but I … Even the mac and cheese was excellent. it seemed nice online so we decided to give it a try. 3 Masonic Terrace St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador A1C1L8. The property is located approx. Of dinners were excellent. Make WestJet your first and last stop in your search for airfare from Terrace to St. John’s. Rome2rio makes travelling from Fort St. John to Terrace easy. One had the tuna dinner and the other had the scallops - everyone enjoyed. couple weds in ‘backyard’ Hockey history up for sale as 97-year-old Vancouver Millionaires sweater hits auction. 2 + 1. Nestled on the Northeast corner of … Land size: 699 m² : Floor area: 237 m²: Year built: 2002: Data supplied by Hometrack Australia This property attributes information is based on historical and current data supplied to our affiliate companies by State government agencies. View 0 reviews. 5 St Johns Wood Terrace is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with 3 carspaces. On the main level you will walk into a closed off porch area, then enter into the large open concept main living area. Explore prices, floor plans, photos and details. St John the Evangelist, Anglican Church Raymond Terrace is a warm and dynamic group of people seeking to celebrate the goodness of God authentically, in our Worship, in our relationships with one another, and in the ways we serve in our wider community. We have flights that take off and land all across North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe, including St. John’s International Airport, which is the reason you can always turn to us to get to where you need to be. And you know what? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-95335606', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cruz Bay. St. John’s, located in Newfoundland and Labrador, is one of the country’s most spectacular destinations. Description. The Stone Terrace was the site of the first real dinner (not counting a mahi sandwich at the Beach Bar) my wife and I ever had in St. John. The CityView Terrace is a new single family home development by Cardinal Homes Ltd. in St. John's, NL. A Terrace on the Sea . We’ve been really enjoying dining there regularly since 2012. Dessert is a must. Despite the availability of units, rent costs have increased slightly over the past several years. Will it rain every day? This is the finest dining remaining on the island. Get quick answers from The Terrace Restaurant staff and past visitors. Calculators. Terrace 16,157 St Johns Road, GLEBE, NSW, 2037 is for Auction through an agent from Ray White Surry Hills. 3+1 beds, 2 baths House for sale at 96 Glenview Terrace, St. John'S, NL, A1E 3H7. Learn more. Make WestJet your first and last stop in your search for airfare from Terrace to St. John’s. French Inspired Fine Dining Restaurant on the Waterfront. He even said if we didn't like it there are other places for us to eat. Be the first to comment “The Terrace St. John” Cancel reply. St John Villas/ La Papaya, Calicaribe, Cara Mia. Terrace is located in Canada with (54.5163,-128.6035) coordinates and Fort St. John is located in Canada with (56.2499,-120.8529) coordinates. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Join. One of our meals was not prepared properly and the wait person called the owner who actually argued that we should be happy with it. Time difference between Terrace and St John's +4 hrs 30 mins (GMT -4:30) We ordered apps, entrees and dessert, everything was FANTASTIC. The parish of St John the Evangelist Raymond Terrace is a broadly Anglo Catholic parish in the Diocese of Newcastle, although amongst our parishioners we have worshippers from a variety of Anglican expressions including a number of parishioners actively involved in the Cursillo movement. The Terrace Restaurant is on Facebook. Like: Follow: Message: More : About. Overview. The staff is always so nice and right on point. French Inspired Fine Dining Restaurant on the Waterfront For Sale: 685000 - Single Family, 3 bed, 4 bath, 3,620 sqft at 3 Masonic Terrace in St. John's. 5 stars front to back, full stop. Local cuisine, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, French inspired fine dining and fine wines. 4 2 1. Both of our meals were excellent and it was clear that great care was taken in the preparation and presentation. The property offers an abundance of family living space as well as offering wonderful bedroom accommodation throughout the house. Private Luxury Sailing Yacht. We went back on our second visit. YES PLEASE. St. John Tourism St. John Hotels St. John Bed and Breakfast St. John Vacation Rentals St. John Packages Flights to St. John St. John Restaurants St. John Attractions St. John Travel Forum St. John Photos St. John Map St. John Guide All St. John Hotels; St. John Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in St. John; By Hotel Type St. John Campgrounds St John the Evangelist Raymond Terrace. True there aren't many nice places to eat on St. John but most are significantly a better experience than this one.More, I have been working in the restaurant business for 35 years. Reservations recommended, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music, Waterfront. What will the weather be like next week? What a fall from grace ! Be sure to make a reservation and request a table on the terrace. We came for happy hour and sunset and were able to gnosh on some happy hour deals. This 2 storey, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home situated on 3 elevated acres enjoys the most outstanding under main roof alfresco area you'll ever see with mind blowing rural and sea views on fringe of Township. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. It's on my list this year. This fully landscaped lot is great for any growing family and the backyard comes complete with a 10X14 shed. The generator didn’t kick in for a bit, so chef/owner Erica was literally cooking with a headlamp. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. My plan is to hit those restaurants that we've always missed on our previous trips. We love the terrace! Brewery. This fully landscaped lot is great for any growing family and the backyard comes complete with a 10X14 shed. 5 talking about this. Kenmount Terrace, St. John's, NL real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes. Real estate during COVID-19: AT YOUR SERVICE, when you're ready. 2013435913 Perhaps they think they don't need more business. Founded by the Anglican Church Diocese in May 1969, St John’s has been an integral part of the Wangaratta community fo The CityView Terrace is a new single family home development by Cardinal Homes Ltd. in St. John's, NL. I don’t believe there is a children’s menu. Answer 1 of 6: Hi all, last Thursday we lost power twice while i was dining at The Terrace in Cruz Bay. "The air is different here, with lots of birdsong" visitors say, due to the abundance of trees and water flowing from local springs and creek. This real estate is located at 16 Newfoundland Terrace in St John's, Newfoundland. The food was amazing and the views extraordinary!!! 68 Glenview Terrace, St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador A1E3H7. by John Arendt; Unofficial holidays: Here’s what people are celebrating for the week of Nov. 29 to Dec. 5. or. Hi all, last Thursday we lost power twice while i was dining at The Terrace in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Airfare from Terrace to St. John’s. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. We were aghast. Kiddel Bay? And the service was...equally great, from our phone reservation process, to the server and back staff. St Joseph’s College, Gregory Terrace acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of this nation. I would call and ask if something simple could be prepared. Located on the waterfront in Cruz Bay, between Grande Bay Resort and Wharfside Village. Absolutely on point. * Properties list for an average of $1395.79. I don’t believe there is a children’s menu. If you are looking for a special night, this is the place ! Boaters headed to St. John being detained in the BVI's. Single Family (freehold) house 3 + 1 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,96 glenview terrace st. john's, newfoundland & labrador , for sale $209,900 . Well with the product falling and the rude treatment of guests that will certainly change in the future. Covid Testing Partner w/American Airlines Starts Dec 9, 2020, Dinghy Rental out to Henley Cay and Lovango, first timers---how bad are these Caribbean bugs. 4 guests. Looking forward to dining there again in December. The hostess and our waitress were great, the food was fantastic - we've been on STJ for 7 days now and this was our best meal yet (we've been to High Tide, Greengo's, Longboard, Dave & Jerry's) -- they had 2 entree specials, 2 of us had the Wahoo special and it was delish!
2020 the terrace st john