Superbena Sparkling® Amethyst — Preorder from Proven Winners beginning 12/1/20. tall (15-30 cm) and spreading up to 12-18 in. Superbena® Sparkling Amethyst bears large clusters of amethyst purple flowers kissed with rosy purple centers. 12" Pot Size. Superbena Royale Sparkling Amethyst displays vigorous lilac and white flowers all season. Find out where you fall in the USDA Hardiness Zones database. No deadheading is needed to keep the colorful display going all summer long. While naturally well branched, trimming them back will encourage additional branching, fuller plants, and ultimately more flowers. This annual does not require any deadheading, but can be given a trim if desired to encourage additional branching & fuller plants. To use the website as intended please  Beautiful! This verbena is a tender perennial that is. ft. These tricolored verbenas feature purple centers fringed in lavender and white. Normally either an application of slow release fertilizer or amending with compost is enough to keep them happy and blooming in landscape beds. New for 2020 from Proven Winners! Part Sun to Sun. Superbena Cherryburst verbena is growing at The Garden Guy's house in Georgia. It is very showy in a container as it mounds and cascades, my favorite. The large, fluffy clusters of amethyst and white spilled happily and continuously over the sides of a large pedestal pot next the rear gate in the herb garden. Superbena® Sparkling Amethyst bears large clusters of amethyst purple flowers kissed with rosy purple centers. Noted for its vigor, heat, drought and mildew tolerance, Verbena 'Superbena Sparkling Amethyst' is a mounding trailing Verbena with profuse clusters of purple flowers splashed with lavender and white. As neat as those are via their stripes you simply have got to see Superbena Sparkling Amethyst and Sparkling Rose that are bicolored with via two-toned florets at the same time. As neat as those are via their stripes you simply have got to see Superbena Sparkling Amethyst and Sparkling Rose, which are bicolored with two-toned florets at the same time. Absolutely gorgeous! I bought one of these from a local garden center in early June (it is now early September). If you provide us with your name, email address and the payment of a modest $25 annual membership fee, you will become a full member, enabling you to design and save up to 25 of your garden design ideas. Deleting this collection CANNOT be undone. Join now and start creating your dream garden! I don't know how hardy it will be yet, here in Derbyshire in the UK, but if it doesn't survive, I'm happy to treat it as an annual and I will be buying several more next May. Superbena Cherryburst verbena is growing at The Garden Guy's house in Georgia. We grow the Superbena Royale series of Verbenas – including Chambray (dark blue), Romance (deep red), Plum Wine, White, Peachy Keen (peach) and Sparkling Amethyst (shades of pink with white centre). Homeowner Growing and Maintenance Tips: The flowers are gorgeous and I had an abundance of easy care blooms all summer long! Full Sun. Super large flowers, strong growth & mildew resistance are Superbenas specialties! Superbena Sparkling Amethyst Improved Verbena: One of my favorites among the 2020 Proven Winners lot. Cookies, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Verbena rigida f. lilacina 'Polaris' (Slender Vervain), Native Plant Alternatives to Verbena bonariensis (Tall Verbena), Want Garden Inspiration? They can tolerate dry soils and lower fertility. It has been growing in an area that gets approx 6 hours sun a day, in ordinary multi-purpose compost. It is an excellent spiller in combination planters and hanging baskets. Related Videos. Grande Superbena Royale Sparkling Amethyst (Verbena) Live Plant, Purple and White Flowers. This is the va-va-voom I’m talking about! $30.11. Verbena flowers bloom in shades of purple, white, pink, apricot, fuchsia, burgundy, and … Perennial: Drought tolerant. Standing 4-10 inches tall and spreading/trailing to 18 inches, SUPERBENA SPARKLING® Amethyst is perfect for combination planters, or if you are looking for a great ground cover, SUPERBENA SPARKLING® is your plant. Not sure which Verbena to pick?Compare All Verbena, Buy Verbena 'Superbena Sparkling Amethyst', Great Plant Combination Ideas with Verbena. Superbena Royale Sparkling Amethyst reaches 6-12 inches tall and 18-24 inches wide at maturity. While naturally well branched, trimming them back will encourage additional branching, fuller plants, and ultimately more flowers. Verbena hybrid 'Superbena Sparkling Amethyst' Verbena. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Note this is the default cart. Photo courtesy of Proven Winners. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Superbena Royale Sparkling Amethyst (Verbena) Live Plant, Purple and White Flowers, 4.25 in. Superbena Varieties are outstanding performers, producing large clusters of flowers all season long. Here's my take on ten flowers and two vegetables: Superbena® Sparkling Amethyst Verbena hybrid USPPAF, Can PBRAF Parrans stock a very large inventory of flowers, hanging baskets, containers and vegetables. Large clusters of bicolor flowers appear early and continue all season with exceptional resistance to powdery mildew. View Recipe. 2.5 Qt. Summer. I UPSTAGE other gardens in a SINGLE BOUND. Superbena Sparkling Amethyst has mesmerized gardners with its bi-solored blossoms. Blooms all Season. Find Superbena Sparkling® Amethyst Verbena (Verbena 'VEAZ0019') in Kansas City Overland Park Shawnee Liberty Kansas KS at Family Tree Nursery (Vervain) (Verbena) SUPERBENA SPARKLING® Amethyst Verbena boasts large bi-colored violet and white flowers that contrast with the dark green foliage. Superbena Sparkling ® Amethyst Verbena hybrid. The flowers completely cover the canopy of dark green, powdery... 4"-10" 8"-12" 9 … They shouldn't need to be trimmed back but can be given a "haircut" - a trim back - using a sharp pair of scissors or pruning shears at any time. Verbena 'Superbena Sparkling Amethyst' Noted for its vigor, heat, drought and mildew tolerance, Verbena 'Superbena Sparkling Amethyst' is a mounding trailing Verbena with profuse clusters of purple flowers splashed with lavender and white. 4:22. Apr 27, 2020 - Superbena Sparkling® Amethyst - Verbena hybrid | Proven Winners Superbena Sparkling® Amethyst Verbena is an herbaceous annual with a trailing habit of growth, eventually spilling over the edges of hanging baskets and containers. Blooming continuously from summer to frost, the blossoms are so profuse that they literally smother the foliage of oval, toothed, mint-like leaves, creating a terrific floral display. See shipping tab for details. Superbena® - Selected for their robust size, exceptional mildew resistance, and larger flowers that are produced all summer without deadheading, you won’t find a better verbena than Superbena. $19.98. Superbena verbenas are very vigorous with strongly trailing habits. Noted for its vigor, heat, drought and mildew... Verbena bonariensis (Tall Verbena) is listed in... Photo Courtesy of Proven Winners - www.provenwinners.com. I brought one at a garden show, and it becomes a super star at my full sun garden. VERBENA hybrid Superbena 'Sparkling Amethyst' (#VERSSA4 - H 07-N) VERBENA hybrid Superbena 'Sparkling Amethyst' Verbena Superbena Sparkling Amethyst-EU.jpg. PROVEN WINNERS 1.5 cu. Grows up to 6-12 in. SUPERBENA plants are special selections that are more heat-tolerant than original varieties. It is heat tolerant, resists deer, and attracts butterflies. It has flowered profusely all summer and the blooms are stunning. Superbena® Sparkling Amethyst bears large clusters of amethyst purple flowers kissed with rosy purple centers. I love this plant and wanted to buy more, yet it is not available currently at your site. © 2020 Proven Winners North America LLC. We use cookies on this website, you can read about them here. Superbena are our most vigorous, heat tolerant, and mildew tolerant series. Feb 2, 2020 - My 2020 Proven Winners Review. All Rights Reserved. Superbena Sparkling Amethyst Verbena is a fine choice for the garden, but it is also a good selection for planting in outdoor containers and hanging baskets. Be inspired with our Gardener's Idea Book and Winner's Circle® newsletter, North Carolina State, JC Raulston Arboretum, Mississippi State University - Crystal Springs, Oklahoma State University Botanical Gardens, Superbena Sparkling® Amethyst - Verbena hybrid. Superbena Royale sparkling Amethyst from Proven Winners a beautiful mixture of purple, lavender & white blooms. In the spring of 2019, Proven Winners sent me several plants to try out in my garden. The optimum amount of sun or shade each plant needs to thrive: Full Sun (6+ hours), Part Sun (4-6 hours), Full Shade (up to 4 hours). Perfect for the front of the border or as spillers in combination planters, this compact Verbena enjoys a strong garden performance. Noted for its vigor, heat, drought and mildew tolerance, Verbena 'Superbena Sparkling Amethyst' is a mounding trailing Verbena with profuse clusters of purple flowers splashed with lavender and white. Great for pots, beds, window boxes, baskets & as a ground cover. It is an excellent spiller in combination planters and hanging baskets. Gold Mop False Cypress Shrub with Golden Foliage. With a mounding-trailing habit they function as both spillers and fillers in combination planters and are best planted at the front of landscape beds. Product Overview. Because of its trailing habit of growth, it is ideally suited for use as a 'spiller' in the 'spiller-thriller-filler' container combination; plant it near the edges where Add to cart. Find plants you love and create idea boards for all your projects. Attractive to butterflies, the flowers are ignored by hungry deer. It is healthy and kept blooming non stop, no dead head needed. Blooming continuously from summer to frost, the blossoms are so profuse that they literally smother the foliage of oval, toothed, mint-like leaves, creating a terrific floral display. Find locations near you that offer Proven Winners products. Verbena plants are drought-tolerant and attract hummingbirds—doing double-duty in the garden. The flowers completely cover the canopy of dark green, powdery mildew-resistant foliage all summer without deadheading. Drought Tolerant. The flowers completely cover the canopy of dark green, powdery mildew-resistant foliage all summer without deadheading. $25.65. This verbena is a beautiful blend of lavender and white. Superbenas are the most vigorous, heat tolerant, & mildew tolerant series from Proven Winners. Find Superbena Sparkling® Amethyst Verbena (Verbena 'VEAZ0019') in Manchester Bedford New Hampshire NH at Bedford Fields (Vervain) Spread: 12 to 18 inches. Verbenas are great spreaders, both in the garden as a ground cover or in containers where they will trail, growing about 6 – 12” in height. I have mine in containers that get morning sun only. The flowers completely cover the canopy of dark green, powdery mildew-resistant foliage all summer without deadheading. Grande, 4-pack at Amazon.com. While always great in containers they are also fantastic in landscape beds. Becoming a contributing member of Gardenia is easy and can be done in just a few minutes. Horticulturists like The Garden Guy sometime struggle with capturing the beauty of flowers in certain blues and those that are a deeply saturated, fire engine red.
2020 superbena sparkling amethyst verbena