The herb is often confused with OG Strawberry.This cannabis strain is known for heavy yields and a short flowering cycle. In general, this strain comes as a 70/30 sativa-dominant hybrid that’s available by clone only. Strawberry Banana has THC levels up to 26%. User Reviews. Lineage. A one of a kind strain that blends three well-known hybrids, Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, Forum Cut Girl Scout Cookies, and OG Kush Breath 2.0, into one powerful, knockout nug. Strawberry Cookie is a great choice for anyone looking for solid, well-rounded high. Lineage/Genetics: Strawberry OG x Trop Cookies F1 Original Breeder: Oni Seed Co. Grower: Indico Dispensary: Natural Alternatives Dead Hot Strawberries Strain Review Strawberry Ghost Sativa Cannabis Strain Cannabinoids and Terpenes Profiles Whenever possible, Good Ganja Goddess will include the cannabinoid levels and terpene types for each cannabis strain we post reviews about. Strawberry Cookies a mouth watering new is a potent strain Typically found as balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% with “ Strawberry Cookies,” of cannabis that is was bred from a Strawberry Cookies is a by Evermore This is Cookies Review here to ~26% THC - Indica compared to an invigorating a cross between the This hybrid has a Strain Information / CannaSOS of the massive variety October! Strawberry Gelato - Indica Hybrid - by Backpack Boyz - Strain Review - from Cookies, Hollywood Ca WeedEntertainment.com Strain Review Name: Strawberry Gelato Strawberries and Cream, a Strawberry Cough x The White cross, really shines with an extraordinary strawberry taste and aroma. A beautiful plant that shows dark red and purple colours and a real must for flavour fans. this strain is great for body pain and still leaves you energetic and focused. To reward a company that has done right by you. Profile: ~26% THC - Indica Dominant Hybrid, Terpenes: (High) b-Myrcene, Terpinolene,b-Pinene, Ocimene, B-Caryophyllene, Humulene, Lineage: Strawberry Fields x Animal Cookies. Strawberry Akeil: Frosty, Fruity, And Seriously Potent. Strawberry OG marijuana strain is a Sativa dominant marijuana hybrid.The breeders of this kush remain unknown. Want cannabis news and updates? About this Hybrid Strain. Flowering time 10 to 12 weeks and yield is 12 to 16 ounces. Her parents are often Strawberry Cough … Please keep this around evermore, you’d make a ton of money from me :). We care about the protection of your data. Buy Strawberry Cookies Near You. Strong and sweet, Strawberry Coolies is one well-rounded lady. Discover Strawberry Cookies weed and read reviews of the effects and feelings cannabis consumers report from this marijuana strain. Bio: An in-house creation, this specific pheno was hand selected for its more dominating strawberry scents versus its sister the Pink Lemonade. Strawberry Ghost Cannabis Strain Review Let's dig into the new strain this week! Staying true to the name, Strawberry OG marijuana delights the senses with pleasant scent of strawberries, earth and diesel. With a boost in potency from the Cookies infusion, this cultivar is a great improvement on the original Strawberrry Fields family. Please upload your Strawberry Short Cookies Review here to help the other seedfinder users! Strawberry Cookies. I have an aversion to majority of products in the mmcc, this strain has the perfect terpine ratio for me and helps me a ton with all of my issues. Typically found as a cross between the sweet Strawberry Cough and the pungent Girl Scout Cookie, Strawberry Cookie is a sleepy strain … Ideal for novice and intermediate smokers, this hybrid flower is well-suited for both day and night consumtion. This hybrid gives you the best of the both worlds with that strawberry twang mixed in with that resin coating Kush you flavour junkies are going to be in heaven. Heavy and relaxed. Its a must try and im in Florida!!!! Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Strawberry Cookies is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Animal Cookies with Strawberry Fields. Featuring a musky imitation strawberry taste, this strain lives up to its lineage. Hybrid Strains Strawberry Diesel Strain Review. I love it beautiful strain from smell to the smoke omg!!! Signup for our newsletter. Oni Seed Co seeds - creators of the Strawberry Diesel Cookies strain - created SDC by breeding Original Strawberry Diesel to Tropicanna Cookies F1 to create a regular seed line. Although both sisters share the same parentage, they each exhibit traits too good to pick one over the other! This plant has high yields and produces a lot of resin, making it ideal for hash production. Hybrid Strawberry Cookies. The draw is thick and fruity, a sweet smooth treat for the senses. Prices, both original and discounted price, are set by the retailer and not set or verified by Weedmaps. Featuring a fruity flavor that lives up to its name, Strawberry Cookie is a must try for any fan of cannabis. Strawberry OG Strain has THC content ranging from 17% to 25%. Read our full Strain Review! Strawberry Kush can tend to throw you for a loop if you aren’t careful, as its genetics, origin, and dominant effects can vary. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! ... 0 customer reviews. Click to filter by 4 stars. Strains; Hybrid Strains; Strawberry Cookies; Hybrid. The Strawberry cannabis strain is a weed strain that, as the name might imply, is well known for its significant strawberry flavor profile. All Rights Reserved. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Strawberry Cookies This strain comes from Garden Ablaze Seeds. Its high is both body and mind calming sensations and never overpowering if you take care you don’t take too much too soon. Notify Me. Not all providers offer this information – though we hope to see… If you’ve accessed this review hoping to read about some delicious flavored smoothie, having an effect on your weight-loss plans while enjoying a great taste, you’re only half right. Bred from a secret stock in the Netherlands by an unknown breeding company, Strawberry is one of those strains that seems to have just burst into existence from the ether. Strawberry Shortcake is a sativa-dominant hybrid bred by the masters at Dark Horse Genetics. 10 stars. Strawberry Shortcake Cannabis Strain Review Read More ... Cookie Breath Cannabis Strain Review. Flowering time is 7 to 9 weeks and Yield is 10 to 12 ounces. Strawberry Cookies flowers in about 9 weeks indoors and although yields are only medium this is a really worthwhile strain. Strawberry Fields strain Users feel as light as a cloud. Strain Reviews / March 14, 2020 August 30, 2020. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Strawberry Cookies by Apollo Buds ... She's a well rounded lady featuring a musky imitation strawberry taste, this strain lives up to its linage. A powerful indica with incredibly relaxing effects, the Strawberry Cheesecake strain averages at a 20% THC level and 2% CBD level. Strawberry Snow Cone has all the telltale traits of a great mood booster and is certainly an all-around buzzy and giddy strain. This hybrid gives you the best of the both worlds with that strawberry tang mixed in with the resin-coated Kush you flavour-junkies are going to be in heaven. Strawberries and Cream is … This strain features fruity flavors and the sweet aroma you expect from cookies. 1 review rated 4 stars. It’s actually a very flavorful and potent cross between AK-47 and Bubble Gum that retained some of the best qualities from both. Strawberry Fields is a slightly indica dominant hybrid (30% sativa/70% indica) strain created through crossing the mouthwatering Strawberry Banana X Tangie strains. This bud may not have you singing The Beatles, but it will have you feeling completely relaxed after just a few hits! Gallery About Lineage Comments. Strawberry Cookiez, not to be confused with “Strawberry Cookies,” is a rare evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created through crossing the delicious Epic Cookiez with the mouthwatering Platinum Strawberry Kush.This bud packs the flavor that you'd expect from its name – sweet strawberry and nutty cookies! Published on May 11th, 2020 | by Eleanor Russell. Strawberry Cookies cannabis strain by Garden Ablaze Seeds - Strawberry Kush x Epik Cookies: reports, photos, and genetics. The OSD mother is 10 years old! This is my favorite strain so far. 5 reviews rated 5 stars. Strawberry Cookies Feminized Cannabis Seeds by Connoisseur Genetics Seeds: For the Strawberry Cookies I took a Strawberry cough cut I received from Colorado and went to work on reversing the legendary Girl Scout Cookie cut to create a mouth watering new strain. Profile: ~26% THC - Indica Dominant Hybrid Terpenes: (High) b-Myrcene, Terpinolene,b-Pinene, Ocimene, B-Caryophyllene, Humulene Lineage: Strawberry Fields x Animal Cookies Bio: An in-house creation, this specific pheno was hand selected for its more dominating strawberry scents versus its sister the Pink Lemonade. These are also infused with pine and hash undertones that make smoking this strain an extremely delicious and mouth-watering experience. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. ... Strain name: Strawberry Banana Gram – $ 6 USD Eighth – $ 20 USD Quarter – $ 39 USD Half – $ 75 USD ... We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Another quality of this strain is its flavor. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Strawberry Diesel is an ultra-balanced hybrid cross between NYC Diesel and Strawberry Cough first propagated by Reservoir Seeds back in 2007. For the Strawberry Cookies I took a Strawberry Cough cut I received from Colorado and went to work on reversing the legendary Girl Scout Cookie cut to create a mouth-watering new strain. It was bred from a Strawberry Cough cutting that was crossed with a reversed (S1) Girlk Scout Cookie (GSC). Soapy, sweet funk terpene profile translates perfectly to hash making of all kinds. Originally bred in the Netherlands, Strawberry is a mostly sativa cannabis strain with a pungent fruity scent and uplifting effects. Our strain reviews are multilingual, searchable and can be very detailed - including data about the grow, aroma, effects and taste! Complete Strawberry Banana Strain Review. If you’re looking for a nice and easy strain to … Medicinal Marijuana Review. Strawberry cookies strain CBD, usercustomer outcomes in 5 weeks - review + advise Previously a recommended Note marriage You start: How i already mentioned, should You necessarily Caution when Purchase of strawberry cookies strain CBD practice, considering the the numerous Third party, the proven coveted Means use, to sell their counterfeits. A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. I rarely feel better after smoking and with this i feel BETTER. Strawberry AKeil is a sativa-dominant hybrid created by Serious Seeds in collaboration with German hip hop artist King Keil. Strawberry Cookiez, not to be confused with “Strawberry. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. For the Strawberry Cookies I took a Strawberry cough cut I received from Colorado and went to work on reversing the legendary Girl Scout Cookie cut to create a mouth watering new strain. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Breeder: ONI Seed Co; Lineage: Strawberry Banana x Papaya; Grown by: Epoch Farms; THC:15.5% CBD: .11%; This cannabis flower was purchased from Higher Ground dispensary in Eugene, OR in early April 2020. Dead Hot Strawberries (Strawberry OG x Trop Cookies F1) ☠️ @indicocoloradoinc @natural_alternatives_foco. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Comments. Read our Strain Review! To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Strawberry Cheesecake weed is a 70/30 indica-dominant hybrid that was created by crossing White Widow, Chronic, and Cheese strains to produce an experience that will keep you coming back for more. Consumers prone to anxiety choose Strawberry for its stress-relieving qualities without the jarring paranoia common among high THC strains. Excellent feeling of relief from a rough day. What we know: There’s a few links about this strain, but not a whole lot about the effects.Some say it is indica dominant. Copyright © 2020 Weedmaps. Patients report success with: stress, depression, pain, insomnia, nausea, cramps. & are registered trademarks of Ghost Management Group, LLC. Click to filter by 5 stars.
2020 strawberry cookies strain review