Stand (in the Light) 04:16 04. function gemius_pending(i) { window[i] = window[i] || function() {var x = window[i+'_pdata'] = window[i+'_pdata'] || []; x[x.length]=arguments;};}; Click to review . you are at : home > Jordan Smith Lyrics > Stand in The Light Lyrics Stand in The Light - Jordan Smith Tweet. Copyright 2021 arr. Don't Let Go . Catalog. Try it free! In case you have the lyrics to Stand In The Light and want to send them to us, fill out the following form: To stand in the light and be seen as we are. Yah Mo B There Lyrics: 7. Stand (in the Light) 03:57 06. Artist: The Del-Lords. Highlight. RIFF-it good. Lyrics for "Stand (In The Light)" by JAMES INGRAM are not available yet The Lyrics for Stand in the Light by Jordan Smith have been translated into 12 languages Stand in the light and be seen as we are Didn't I tell you I hear what you say? To stand in the light and be seen as we are So stand in the light and be seen as we are Cause the greatest risk we'll ever take is by far To stand in the light and be seen as we are Holding our breath as we break through the surface Review: RIFF-it. Stand in the Light ; Search an artist or a title. Everything Must Change . Listen while you read! Stand In The Light - lyrics S Jordan Smith Something Beautiful. Down, This is who I am inside To stand in the light and be seen as we are Stand In The Light lyrics - JORDAN SMITH - Album: Something Beautiful (2016), Stand In The Light ringtones, search for JORDAN SMITH lyrics, album: Something Beautiful (2016) @NoMoreLyrics.net Album: Lovers Who Wander. This is who I am, I'm not going to hide James Ingram. You Sign up for Deezer and listen to Stand In The Light by Jordan Smith and 56 million more tracks. Goodtimes Together. Stand (in the Light) Lyrics: 3. Lyrics to Stand In The Light Lyricsmania staff is working hard for you to add Stand In The Light lyrics as soon as they'll be released by Karina Iglesias, check back soon! Never look back as you're walking away Stand in the light and be seen as we are Didn't I tell you I hear what you say? Stand In The Light . View more info 03:58. To reach for the branch and climb up leaving sadness behind We can never give enough, Riding the storms that come raging towards us we dive Laugh every day Kimié Miner Feat. Stand in the Light. ]]> Stand in the Light - Jordan's vocals by Jordan Smith - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. //--> */, With courage and kindness hold onto your faith, Riding the storms that come raging towards us we dive, Cause the greatest risk we'll ever take is by far. Stand (in the Light) 04:34 03. James Ingram. Stand Lyrics: 2. Features Song Lyrics for Jordan Smith's Stand In The Light album. (function(d,t) {try {var gt=d.createElement(t),s=d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0],l='http'+((location.protocol=='https:')? Search. "Stand (In The Light)" In a time when the words of the truth are not spoken There's a war... there is hatred tearing us apart And the sea reaches high to horizons now broken Stand In The Light (Piano cover) by Jordan Smith - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Everything Must Change Lyrics: 8. var langG = 'en_US'; /* Stand In The Light (traduction en grec) Artiste : Jordan Smith Chanson : Stand In The Light 4 traductions Traductions : espagnol, français, grec, roumainespagnol, français, grec, roumain '); var pp_gemius_identifier = 'oftF.zOa2bd32aZBdiVWFGaDzSX1dU_bLoWmMJbODp3.r7'; Stand In Your Light Lyrics. Mercy . '&'+bburlparam:''),'utf-8'); Don't stop those tears from falling Jordan Smith. Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. Henry Kapono. You get what you give and its never too late Stand In the Light. Fight hard for love Stand (in the Light) 04:50 07. Contact    Roger Emerson - Hal Leonard Corporation.