At that size, I actually like the Dragonfly a bit more. Reveals are periodic supplements to Spyderco's main Product Guide that officially announce our new products. Search Advanced search. To me, it’s just a little more elegant and attractive… so I like it better. The edge at the serrations is work hardened and Spyderco itself will tell you it has some of the best edge retention of any steel it sells (close to 68 Rc). It just feels stronger and more substantial, and it’s extremely comfortable in your hand…. This is my favorite version of the Chaparral because the G-10 makes the handle very sturdy and strong…. Here is the product … Hours: (Mountain Standard Time) Monday-Friday: 9:00 to 5:00 Saturday: 10:00 to 5:00 Sunday: Closed. Close • Posted by. Part of the reason it’s such a widely used locking mechanism is because, even though it is a simple system, it’s fairly strong…, It locks the blade out very securely, and the Spyderco Back Locks, in particular, are incredibly smooth, so you really get a feeling of quality when you flip out the blade…, One small difference between the Back Locks on these two knives is that the Dragonfly’s Back Lock features a Boye Dent…, A Boye Dent is a small scalloped dent in the release bar, and its purpose is to help prevent the blade from unlocking accidently if the handle is gripped too tightly…. From shop CustomizedGiftStore. Discussion in 'Knives' started by Plexabit, Jan 28, 2013. ? This is a system that incorporates a rocker arm that pivots and engages with a notch in the tang of the blade…, It’s a very simple locking system, and it’s found on a huge number of folding knives. ], Spyderco Endura Vs Police [Which Is The Right Knife For You? Paid Subscribers don't see ads! 923. Here is the product … In the end though my favorite is the carbon fiber and G-10 version because it’s strong, it’s lightweight, and it feels really comfortable in your hand. Chris D. Nov 27, 2017 #2. ], Spyderco Chaparral Vs Delica [Which Knife Is Best For You? Which of these do … ], Spyderco Chaparral Vs Native 5 [Which Is The Better Knife For You? They are designed to be kept with your annual catalog to serve as a comprehensive printed reference of Spyderco's ever-evolving product line. Dragonfly 2 vs Chaparral 1? I hope you find the information useful! Would you fine folks give me your options please? JDX. That makes both of them extremely discrete, and because they’re both very lightweight and slim designs, they’re both very comfortable and easy to carry around in your pocket all day. As I’ve said before, the Chaparral is a fairly compact knife. The edge at the serrations is work hardened and Spyderco itself will tell you it has some of the best edge retention of any steel it sells (close to 68 Rc). The Fake Chinese dragonfly Spyderco Sage vs Sage 3 vs Chaparral? I have no experience with either model. Top. At that size, I actually like the Dragonfly a bit more. It's also what Spyderco calls a new and continuing series of gentlemen's folders. Spyderco Chaparral … Been wanting one of those to compliment my DLC Para 2. Paid Subscribers don't see ads! Original Knife Set with Wooden Block 13 Piece - Chef Knife, Bread Knife, Carving Knife, Utility K . Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by JDX, Dec 1, 2015. The Chaparral is nice, but it is also pretty small. It’s a very common locking mechanism in folding knives, and it does a good job of keeping the blade locked out securely when the blade is fully deployed. With that simple, weird quirk the Spyderco Chaparral in FRN instantly vaults to the head of the Spyderco class and, frankly, the head of the production knife market. The Spyderco Ladybug (Check Price On Amazon – Over 195 Reviews) The Spyderco Dragonfly (Check Price On Amazon – Over 450 Reviews) And in this Spyderco Ladybug Vs Dragonfly comparison, we’re going to put these two knife designs up against each other in the following six categories… Blade Steel And Materials; Blade Shape And Handle Design What is the difference between the sage and sage 3? For me, that’s not a problem because I always prefer to go with a plain edge on my folding knives because it makes them easier to sharpen…, But if you’re looking for a serrated blade, the Chaparral is probably not the best option for you. ], Spyderco Endura Vs Police [Which Is The Right Knife For You? Now I need to buy a replacment. Mar 2, 2014. The only reason why I gave this a 4 rating and not a 5 is due to the blade steel. Edit2: Wow it was 10€ cheaper when I bought it last Feb, The cat is a good knife. Post by jackknifeh » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:18 pm . 662. Once again, the Endura is the full-sized version of this particular Spyderco design family (again the Delica is a more compact version of the Endura and the Dragonfly is even smaller)… That being said, the blade length on the Endura could be as short as 3.55 inches long, but on most models the blade will measure in at 3.78 inches long. EDC knives are very personal so not everyone will agree with your choice but, we do think both Spyderco Delica and Para 3 are amazing in the size and price point. If you’re more interested in the Chaparral, but you want to keep the price down as low as possible, the Chaparral with an FRN handle is probably going to be the least expensive option for you. The Delica 4 has a longer handle, which is generally better for people with large hands. Discuss Spyderco's products and history. I will say that I have a Spyderco Chaparral on order. Spyderco, Inc. 820 Spyderco Way Golden, CO 80403-8053. Thanks in advance!! Carsen Quinn. Overall length is 6.3” and weight is 2.0 oz. Phone: 303-279-8383 x 1 Toll-Free: 800-525-7770 x 1 Directions. "stay puft." FacebookTwitterLineI LOVE this knife, but just can't justify the price. I'm looking to purchase a small light weight Spyderco that I can drop in the front pocket. On pourrait d'ailleurs l'interpréter comme un symbole du yin-yang ! 10:34. Yeah, I don’t like to bury the lead like this, but it’s no use withholding the obvious truth here: the Chaparral FRN is a great knife. The hole on the handle is designed to allow you to loop the Ladybug onto your keychain or to loop a line of paracord through it. No sharpening or mods have been done to the knife. When talking about a fine, polished edge my experience has led me … Chaparral is a shrub native to the Western United States with the unique ability to perennially survive, revive and regenerate after being destroyed by drought or fire. Love my Dragonfly 2. It’s no secret that I’m kind of a Spyderco fanboy… They just get so much…, For most of us, a tiny knife is all we need for everyday carry… Sure,…, I’ve said it before, but I really love Spyderco… I love the cool designs they…. They feel solid and durable. Note that the Dragonfly 2 has a shorter handle. Looking to get one of these, as a general "gentleman a" edc. Jan 11, 2006. World class ergos, great materials, and value make the Chaparral in FRN one of the best blades you can buy. Been wanting one of those to compliment my DLC Para 2. Spyderco Para 3 CPM S110V Signature Folding Knife with 2.95" Stainless Steel Blade and Midnight Blue G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C223GPDBL 4.8 out of 5 stars 125. It also has different versions which can change the dimensions, but on most versions, the blade is 2.28 inches long, and the handle is 3.33 inches long…, That brings the overall length to 5.61 inches on most versions of the Dragonfly when the blade is fully locked out. Hey, my name is Dave, and I’m an avid knife collector. Dec 1, 2015 #1. ], Spyderco Manbug Vs Ladybug [Which Knife Is Best For You? Post by CAD » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:59 pm . The Spyderco Dragonfly is also a small knife design, and again, Spyderco (wisely) chose to include very high-quality materials…, It uses the same VG-10 blade steel that Ladybug uses, which again, is a great steel because it is highly rust resistant and maintains an edge well…, And the handle on the Dragonfly is also fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) which, again, is a strong handle material, but at the same time it’s extremely lightweight…. Briefdolphin. Search Advanced search. Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by JDX, Dec 1, 2015. Now if you want to save a few bucks, and you don’t mind not having a pocket clip for carry, then feel free to go with the Ladybug because it’s still a great knife…. The fact that it’s so lightweight makes it a wonderful choice for a knife that’s intended for utility or EDC, and that’s certainly the case for the Dragonfly. Idéal pour les enfants et pour comprendre comment est fabriqué un couteau. I have no experience with either model. $178.50. Spyderco Factory Outlet. 662. With a blade length of 2-5/16 inches, Spyderco Dragonfly 2 may offer slightly better usability for some tasks, such as slicing. The Chaparral’s blade also has the traditional Spyderco deployment hole…. I hope you find the information useful! Unlike the Ladybug, the Dragonfly does come with a wire-type pocket clip. I bought it to try out, but I do not carry it. Note that the Dragonfly 2 has a shorter handle. …but I don’t mind tip up carry if that’s all I can get and I like the overall knife design (and I like both the Chaparral and the Dragonfly). If we compare the blade designs of Spyderco Dragonfly 2 vs Manbug, they are actually quite similar. Discuss Spyderco's products and history. Spyderco Manix 2 vs Paramilitary 2 – Conclusions… So to sum it all up, in the Blade Steel And Materials category, the most common steel for both the Manix 2 and the Paramilitary 2 is CPM S30V which is one of the best knife steels around because it is strong, rust resistant, and holds an edge well… Spyderco Chaparral FRN Grey C152PGY Taschenmesser 114,95 ... Spyderco Dragonfly G10 Foliage Green 134,98 € * bq-warehouse.de Spyderco Subvert 370,32 € * bq-warehouse.de Spyderco Tenacious C122GP 72,90 € * muziker.de : 4,90 € Spyderco Manix 2 Plain Dark Blue 194,24 € * bq-warehouse.de Spyderco Watu 206,08 € * bq-warehouse.de Spyderco Endura ZDP-189 Taschenmesser, FRN, grün … In Carbon Fiber, the Chaparral is classier, and the better slicer (0.5mm thinner blade). Spyderco G10 Dragonfly Review. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (and other potential affiliate networks), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. And what is generally more sought after, the sage or chaparral … Even though both of these knives are pretty small, the Ladybug is clearly smaller, and it makes sense that it’s typically going to be the less expensive option. 184.95€ Le couteau pliant Chaparral Sun & Moon, signé Spyderco, est extrêmement design et original. Spyderco Dragonfly2 vs. Cat. With that simple, weird quirk the Spyderco Chaparral in FRN instantly vaults to the head of the Spyderco class and, frankly, the head of the production knife market. The back lock system incorporates a pivoting arm with a lug on it that engages a notch that’s located on the tang of the blade…. I bought it to try out, but I do not carry it. I like the Sage 2 a bit more than the 1 or 3. Dec 1, 2015 #1. I really like FRN because it’s impact resistant, strong, and very lightweight…. Its only real competition right now is the exceptionally good Massdrop x Ferrum Forge Gent. Couteau Spyderco Chaparral Sun & Moon . In terms of size, the Chaparral falls between the Dragonfly 2 and the Delica 4. I use this as my EDC when not at work. Either way, I hope I was able to show you the major similarities and differences between these two awesome little knives from Spyderco. Hello, Up for sale is a Spyderco Chaparral LW. The knife is centered, solid, and has no blade play. Forum rules. So it is an extremely compact knife overall. Chaparral FRN or Dragonfly 2 FRN Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by CAD, Nov 27, 2017. Post by Notsurewhy » Fri May 22, 2020 5:13 pm . JDX. CAD Member Posts: 18 Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:48 pm Location: USA. Forum rules. Even though it’s small, it’s a very comfortable and ergonomic handle…, It features a lanyard hole that you can use to attach the knife to your keychain, and overall, the handle texturing really locks the knife in when you’ve got it in hand…, Last, the Ladybug comes in a number of different handle materials such as Blue, Purple, Yellow, British Racing Green, Black, and others…. That brings the overall length on the Chaparral to 6.40 inches long when the blade is fully locked out. Dragonfly 2 33 vote(s) 86.8% Cat 3 vote(s) 7.9% Other 2 vote(s) 5.3% Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Plexabit Loaded Pockets. It goes in the change pocket of my jeans and I carry it everyday to work. It also feels great in your hand, and gives you a good purchase on the knife when you’re using it to cut. All in all, the Back Lock is a simple locking system, and I think it does a good job of securing the blade on both of these knife designs. The knife feels really great in your hand, and you’re able to get a really good purchase when gripping the handle. Either way, I hope I was able to show you the major similarities and differences between these two awesome knives from Spyderco!

The Cat’s pivot was similarly competent. I created this site to help people who are new to knife ownership or who need a little extra information when deciding which is the right knife they should get. All in all, I’m very impressed by the VG-10 blade steel and the FRN handle material that Spyderco uses on both the Ladybug and the Dragonfly. Spyderco Chaparral; Spyderco Dragonfly; Spyderco Slysz Bowie; Spyderco Nirvana; Spyderco recently celebrated their 40 th Anniversary in the form of this wild contoured, fluted carbon fiber Native V with a DS93x Damasteel blade. I’ve always liked when knife companies offer a variety of different colors because it means you can pick out a knife that fits your personality and style. And, like I said, I like the variety of colors that Spyderco offers this knife in because you’ll probably be able to find it in a color that matches your particular taste. The Spyderco Dragonfly is actually a smaller version of the very popular Spyderco Delica, and because of that, it’s very similar to the Delica especially in terms of the materials that are used…, Now the blade steel on the Dragonfly is VG-10. 10% de bénéfices. This pair started out as premium midsized knives with carbon fiber handles (or Spyderco’s faux carbon fiber–a thin sheet of carbon fiber over a G10 base). Notsurewhy Member Posts: 361 Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:57 am. The Chaparral design comes from the founder and head of Spyderco, Sal Glesser, and is manufactured in Spyderco’s Taichung, Taiwan facility, which makes easily some of the best production knives in the world. Hey Spyderco people. I haven't tried a Sage 4 yet. It comes with the box and manual. Unfortunately in this category, I won’t be able to give you exact numbers because the prices of these knives often fluctuate…, In addition to that, the prices of these knives can change dramatically depending on which version you go with (especially with the Chaparral)…, All that being said though, the Dragonfly will be anywhere from 30 to 95 dollars less expensive than the Chaparral (again, a lot depends on the version of the Chaparral you intend to get)…, Part of the reason for this price difference is that the Chaparral uses CTS XHP blade steel which is superior to the VG-10 used on the Dragonfly (even though VG-10 is a respectably blade steel)…, So if you’re on a budget and you’re really trying to keep the price down, the Dragonfly is going to be the less expensive option for you by at least 30 bucks…. When it comes to EDC (everyday carry), small folding knives are my favorite…, As long as they’re designed well, they just disappear in your pocket and that makes them such a joy to carry around…, Spyderco is one of my favorite knife manufacturers when it comes to producing small EDC knives, and right now, two of their most popular designs are…, So in this Spyderco Chaparral Vs Dragonfly comparison, we’re going to examine the similarities and differences between these two knives in the following six categories…, In the end, I’ll tell you if I prefer the elegant Chaparral or the utilitarian Dragonfly, and you should have all the information you need to determine which knife will work best for you…, Let’s start with the blade steel and materials…, Spyderco likes to call the Chaparral a gentleman’s folding knife. Both knives have skeletonized steel liners which secure their blades when closed. I may be a bit biased because I enjoy my Sage 1 so much, but the Chaparral seems to tick a lot of boxes for me. The Chaparral is a mini version of the Sage and Spyderco describes it as a gentleman’s folder. Both the Chaparral and the Dragonfly have a wire clip that sets you up for tip up carry only. Both Spyderco Dragonfly 2 vs Delica 4 knives are equipped with FRN handle scales, which are solid yet lightweight. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. Hours: (Mountain Standard Time) Monday-Friday: 9:00 to 5:00 Saturday: 10:00 to 5:00 Sunday: Closed. Now if you don’t mind VG-10 steel (still a very respectable blade steel), you’re happy with the FRN handle, and you want to save a little bit of money…, Then feel free to go with the Dragonfly because it’s still a great EDC knife…. I’ve always liked when you can get a knife in a variety of different colors because it just allows you to pick something out that fits your particular needs and personality. ], Spyderco Chaparral Vs Delica [Which Knife Is Best For You? Les Garten 19,881 views. In addition to that, the Ladybug only weighs around 0.6 ounces. I'm guessing it has to be FRN since it needs to be light and small. Both knives have skeletonized steel liners which secure their blades when closed. Spyderco Knife Engraved, Dragonfly 2 5/16" VG10 Blade Stainless Steel Handle Pocket Knife Engraved, Pocket Knive Engraved, Fathers day Gift CustomizedGiftStore. The Dragonfly is basically a smaller version of the famous Spyderco Delica, so it has a blade shape that is similar, but of course, it’s scaled-down…, Like the Ladybug, the Dragonfly’s blade is basically a drop point with the classic Spyderco lines and styling…, That being said, it’s a little bit larger than the blade on the Ladybug, and it’s also more rounded and broad. ], Spyderco Chaparral Vs Delica [Which Knife Is Best For You? It comes with either a Plain Edge or the SpyderEdge which is Spyderco’s version of a serrated blade…, Personally, I like to go with plain edges on my knives because it just makes them easier to sharpen, but I like that Spyderco offers this design withe Spyder Edge for those that want serrations…, In addition to that, Spyderco offers the Ladybug with a Hawkbill blade as well, and I really like all the blade options available for this design…, The Ladybug also features the traditional Spyderco deployment hole which allows you to open the knife very easily with one hand…, And there is jimping on the spine to help give you more control over the blade when you’re making fine cuts…, Now like I mentioned before, the handle on the Ladybug is made from fiberglass reinforced nylon, and it has bi-drectional texturing. Thanks to Sal Glesser and the fine folks at Spyderco for making the knife available and for BladeForums member JH for coordinating the pass-around. Phone: 303-279-8383 x 1 Toll-Free: 800-525-7770 x 1 Directions. Top. Both the Ladybug and the Dragonfly are small knives (along with the Manbug) that fall into the family of knives that includes the Endura and the Delica…, The dimensions on the Ladybug can vary depending on the particular version you get, but on most versions the blade is 1.93 inches long and the handle is 2.45 inches long…. 4:35. Both knives feature leaf-shaped blades, although Spyderco Dragonfly 2’s is larger than Spyderco’s Manbug. I have both a Dragonfly 2 and a Ladybug 3 in serrated H1 and I can attest to the edge durability. Dragonfly is definitely the more popular and commonly found. Spyderco Delica Vs Dragonfly [Which Is The Better Knife For You? Chaparral is a shrub native to the Western United States with the unique ability to perennially survive, revive and regenerate after being destroyed by drought or fire. Thanks in advance!! It's also what Spyderco calls a new and continuing series of gentlemen's folders. Like a season it returns year after year. Now the handle on the Dragonfly is made from FRN, which is very comfortable in your hand, and the bi-directional texturing allows you to really lock onto the grip when you’re using the knife…, In addition to that, you can get the Dragonfly in a number of different handle colors, including: yellow, black, orage, green, gray, and others…. ], The Best EDC Knives Under 100 Dollars (Top 3)…, The Best EDC Knives Under 200 Dollars (Top 3)…, The Best EDC Knives Under 50 Dollars (Top 3)…, Spyderco Chaparral Vs Native 5 [Which Is The Better Knife For You? …and the jimping on the spine of the blade and the finger choil allows you to choke up on the knife for more control when you need it. Very thin and “slicy” blade. I created this site to help people who are new to knife ownership or who need a little extra information when deciding which is the right knife they should get. …but at the same time, the carbon fiber helps keep the handle lightweight, which makes it more comfortable to carry around in your pocket. It’s probably perfect, and I knew that before I even got one. Looking for a small lightweight knife I can slip into the bottom of my pants pocket. Spyderco, Inc. 820 Spyderco Way Golden, CO 80403-8053. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Vs 3 – Final Thoughts… So to sum it all up, in the Blade Steel And Materials category both knives come in a variety of blade steels, but the most common is CPM S30V, which is a great choice because it’s strong, corrosion resistant, and holds an edge well… First of all, I prefer the CTS XHP blade steel on the Chaparral over the VG-10 blade steel on the Dragonfly…, The CTS XHP is superior to the VG-10 because it will maintain its edge for a longer period of time, and that means you won’t have to sharpen your blade as much…, I also prefer the carbon fiber and G-10 handle on the Chaparral over the FRN handle on the Dragonfly. Because of it’s super small size, the Ladybug is designed without a pocket clip. So I think it was a good choice by Spyderco to go with VG-10 in this design…, Now the handle on the Ladybug is made from fiberglass reinforced nylon or FRN. chuck_roxas45 wrote:Hey Jack, I don't have any chaps but I do have militaries in XHP and S30V. Last, I just like the way the Chaparral looks over the Dragonfly (even though I do like the Dragonfly as well). Spyderco Ladybug Vs Dragonfly [Which Knife Is Best For You? Spyderco Chaparral Vs Dragonfly – Conclusions… So to sum it all up, in the Blade Steel And Materials category, the Chaparral uses CTS XHP blade steel whereas the Dragonfly uses VG-10… The CTS XHP blade steel on the Chaparral is superior to the VG-10 blade steel on the Dragonfly because it will hold its edge for a longer period of time… The Chaparral has an overall length of 6.375″, has a 2.812″ blade and weighs 2.5 ounces. The Chaparral design comes from the founder and head of Spyderco, Sal Glesser, and is manufactured in Spyderco’s Taichung, Taiwan facility, which makes easily some of the best production knives in the world. Like I said earlier, the Dragonfly is basically a scaled-down version of the Delica (and the largest knife in this particular Spyderco series is the Endura)…, The Dragonfly has a blade that measures in at 2.28 inches on most versions, and the handle measures in at 3.33 inches long…, That brings the overall length on the Dragonfly to 5.61 inches long (on most versions) when the blade is fully deployed…. Catalog. 923. 1:38. Now, even though VG-10 is a good blade steel, the CTS XHP blade steel used on the Chaparral is superior. From shop CustomizedGiftStore. $71.40. …the handle shape on the Chaparral is very comfortable and ergonomic. The Sage is a pretty medium sized knife that is comfortable for carry and use for a variety of EDC tasks. What is the difference between the sage and sage 3? Les Garten 19,881 views. However, the Dragonfly has a wireclip that sets you up for tip up carry…, And last, in the Price Comparison, the Ladybug is usually around 23 to 25 dollars less expensive than the Dragonfly…, So which of these knives do I prefer? Like I mentioned earlier, the Chaparral is considered a gentleman’s folding knife because of its sleek and elegant design…, It has a version of a drop point blade on it that has a leaf-like shape, and I personally find it to be pretty attractive…, The Chaparral’s blade also features a full flat grind which I like because it helps keep the blade strong and makes the knife a great cutter and slicer…, The only edge available right now on the Chaparral is a Plain Edge. I work in a Federal building that limits pocket knife blades to under 2.5 inches, and the Dragonfly 2 is perfect. Its only real competition right now is the exceptionally good Massdrop x Ferrum Forge Gent. Enter the Spyderco Dragonfly. Joined: Jan 26, 2013 Messages: 566 Likes Received: 659. Spyderco Wooden Kit Dragonfly C28 WDKIT1 couteau de poche en bois Version en bois du Spyderco Dragonfly. Both the Chaparral and the Dragonfly feature the Back Lock locking mechanism. But it sits fairly low, and I think it’s pretty comfortable and easy to get to. ], The Best EDC Knives Under 100 Dollars (Top 3)…, The Best EDC Knives Under 200 Dollars (Top 3)…, The Best EDC Knives Under 50 Dollars (Top 3)…, Spyderco Chaparral Vs Dragonfly [Which Is The Better Knife For You? 19 posts • Page 1 of 1. The most common is the drop point blade, but you can also get the Dragonfly with an Emerson blade, a Hawkbill blade, or a Wharncliffe blade…, Like the Chaparral, the Dragonfly features the traditional Spyderco deployment hole which allows you to open the blade quickly and easily with one hand…. Now like I mentioned earlier, the Chaparral can be had in a number of different handle materials (again my favorite is the carbon fiber/G-10 version), but no matter which material you go with…. I think the Chaparral is a great little knife. CTS XHP is considered a premium blade steel…, It does a great job at resisting rust, but it also maintains an edge extremely well. Personally I prefer tip down carry…. jackknifeh Member Posts: 8412 Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm Location: Florida panhandle. Both Spyderco Dragonfly 2 vs Delica 4 knives are equipped with FRN handle scales, which are solid yet lightweight. Spyderco Civilian Vs Matriarch – Final Thoughts… So to summarize everything, in the Blade Steel And Materials category, both knives have the same VG-10 blade steel… However, the Civilian has a G-10 handle and the Matriarch has a Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon handle… The reason why is simple… the CTS XHP will hold its edge for a longer period of time than VG-10. …which makes it easy to flip open your blade with one hand, and there is jimping on the spine of the blade and the finger choil, so you can really choke up and control the knife. The Caly, Sage, Cat, Native, Dragonfly, and Stretch series all originate here, and so does the Chaparral – and it may, possibly, be the best of all those knives in terms of pure EDC. This pair started out as premium midsized knives with carbon fiber handles (or Spyderco’s faux carbon fiber–a thin sheet of carbon fiber over a G10 base). Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Lightweight Salt Folding Knife with 2.25" H-1 Steel Blade and High-Strength Yellow FRN Handle - PlainEdge - C28PYL2 4.6 out of 5 stars 309. 1:16. 25 évaluation(s) Nano-Oil 10w huile d'entretien 8cc/8ml Huile d'entretien haute qualité … Mar 2, 2014. The Dragonfly 2 maintains the same blade and handle geometry with leveraging points that make the Dragonfly cut and feel like a much larger knife. Both the Ladybug and the Dragonfly use the Back Lock locking mechanism. 6 minutes ago [WTS] Spyderco Chaparral Lightweight. I like the Sage 2 a bit more than the 1 or 3. Es ist jeder Spyderco vs kershaw direkt im Netz zu haben und somit gleich lieferbar. As I mentioned earlier, the Dragonfly is also a very compact knife. 6 minutes ago [WTS] Spyderco Chaparral Lightweight. spyderco dragonfly 2 vs spyderco ladybug update. The Chaparral has a blade length of 2.8”, with a cutting edge of 2.2”. I have both a Dragonfly 2 and a Ladybug 3 in serrated H1 and I can attest to the edge durability. I prefer the Spyderco Chaparral…, I prefer the Chaparral for a few reasons. Spyderco Knife Engraved, Dragonfly 2 5/16" VG10 Blade Stainless Steel Handle Pocket Knife Engraved, Pocket Knive Engraved, Fathers day Gift CustomizedGiftStore. ], Spyderco Chaparral Vs Dragonfly [Which Is The Better Knife For You?
2020 spyderco chaparral vs dragonfly