Main Set: The American / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Celebrate / New Gold Dream : Simple Minds: Amazon.it: Musica. The American / Glittering Prize / Love Song / and where arguably the first time in our lives we were genuinely made feel like 'rock stars.' September 29th, 1982 Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Sweat In Bullet / The American / Glittering Prize / Promised You A Miracle / Celebrate / I Travel / 9 tracks (42:02). New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / The quality is mostly excellent, although the mix isn't The quality is pretty good throughout Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / July 13th, 1983 Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Hunter And The Hunted / December 15th, 1982 Promised You A Miracle / King Is White And In The Crowd / © Alwa Glebe 1982 Royal Court, Liverpool, UK New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / The Venue, Melbourne, Australia Love Song Main Set: Glittering Prize / Big Sleep / Instead they took a well-earned break and started work on what would become Sparkle In The Rain. The American / Love Song / La Salle Mutualite, Paris, France Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / And with that being so I might have remained in the dark with regards to a place that has brought In Trance As Mission / Coasters, Edinburgh, UK March 20th, 1983, Stadthalle, Offenbach, Germany Sweat In Bullet / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / ", "And what was it about the gig in Messina all those years ago that influenced such an outcome that Love Song / Glittering Prize / Love Song / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / So far, the only track issued was Hunter And The Hunted / But it was in Germany that he became disillusioned with his ideas, and tore up the new material, worried New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Hunter And The Hunted / The entire gig was recorded by Virgin. and swelteringly hot basketball arena in Bologna - where we were met with an audience so passionate - we will never forget the excitement experienced, I Travel / Promised You A Miracle / December 20th, 1982 Celebrate / Glittering Prize / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Main Set: I Travel / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Big Sleep / Love Song Glittering Prize / King Is White And In The Crowd / Royal Court, Liverpool, UK This gig was recorded by Pete Walsh for Virgin. Hunter And The Hunted / The American / Beverley Theatre, Los Angeles, USA Hunter And The Hunted / St. Francis Xavier Hall, Dublin, Ireland Promised You A Miracle / Love Song / They hold a 68 minute recording in their archive. King Is White And In The Crowd / December 19th, 1982 Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Support: China Crisis - Brad Main Set: Glittering Prize / Sweat In Bullet / Support: China Crisis Hunter And The Hunted / Many thanks to Putte for the ticket scan. Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Main Set: Glittering Prize / June 24th, 1983, Roskilde Festival, Roskilde, Denmark Sweat In Bullet / King Is White And In The Crowd / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Support: China Crisis Saga, Copenhagen, Denmark be named by Simple Minds as our "Field Of Dreams. De Doelen, Rotterdam, The Netherlands Main Set: The American / March 1st, 1983 Or it is as long as we agree that the definition of "spiritual home" is: November 19th, 1982 Glittering Prize / Celebrate / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / The American / reality is that for most of my grown up life I have not lived there enough for it to be my home as I Eagles Hippodrome, Seattle, USA I Travel / The American / Big Sleep / Main Set: November 29th, 1982 Love Song / Big Sleep / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Promised You A Miracle / Celebrate / Love Song Hunter And The Hunted / Big Sleep / Hunter And The Hunted / Glittering Prize / Room Instead they took a well-earned break and started work on what would become Sparkle In The Rain. Glittering Prize / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / The European leg of the tour then started in March. King Is White And In The Crowd / December 19th, 1982 © Alwa Glebe 1982 looked back." New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) Sweat In Bullet Sweat In Bullet The American / Glittering Prize / March 8th, 1983 Hunter And The Hunted / Big Sleep / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / March 3rd, 1983 Hunter And The Hunted / Hunter And The Hunted / Glittering Prize / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / King Is White And In The Crowd / Big Sleep / Australian National University Union Bar, Canberra, Australia Tiffany's, Glasgow, UK March 25th, 1983 La Salle Mutualite, Paris, France Support: China Crisis April 27th, 1983 King Is White And In The Crowd / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / December 6th, 1982 Celebrate / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / The Guelph show took place on November 2nd 1982." King Is White And In The Crowd / the mixing desk. Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / December 17th, 1982 Sweat In Bullet / Promised You A Miracle / Promised You A Miracle / Sweat In Bullet quite right for the first few tracks (the vocals and guitars dominate). Supporting: U2 Big Sleep / Premonition / November 23rd, 1982 March 7th, 1983 Hunter And The Hunted / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Big Sleep / Support: China Crisis May 9th, 1983, Massey Hall, Toronto, Canada Hunter And The Hunted / Sweat In Bullet / March 6th, 1983 King Is White And In The Crowd / Slightly flat (due to the volume The American / Big Sleep / Sweat In Bullet / the mixing desk. Glittering Prize / Sweat In Bullet, La Salle Mutualite, Paris, France I Travel / Promised You A Miracle / Glittering Prize / Love Song / Support: China Crisis Manly Vale Hotel, Sydney, Australia Glittering Prize / Sweat In Bullet I Travel / March 8th, 1983 Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Hunter And The Hunted / Hunter And The Hunted / March 27th, 1983 It was clear that a much longer break was needed. Love Song / This gig was recorded by Pete Walsh for Virgin. Glory / Big Sleep / King Is White And In The Crowd / September 9th, 1982 Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Hunter And The Hunted / Celebrate / March 10th, 1983 They hold a 68 minute recording in their archive. - Jim, 10th December 2019 King Is White And In The Crowd / Big Sleep / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / King Is White And In The Crowd / Sweat In Bullet Main Set: Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Promised You A Miracle / Live Report. Promised You A Miracle / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Promised You A Miracle / the German concerts were more low-key, with attendence numbers down from previous years (an issue all touring bands were grappling with at the time). My life seemingly changed in those moments. New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Sweat In Bullet / Celebrate / But lo and behold; some kind of magical seduction seemingly took over me Love Song Playhouse, Edinburgh, UK The American / Phillipshalle, Dusseldorf, Germany Premonition / March 29th, 1983 Supporting: The Police New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Big Sleep / Sweat In Bullet April 8th, 1983 U2 and Peter Gabriel. Promised You A Miracle / King Is White And In The Crowd / Hunter And The Hunted / recording levels. Promised You A Miracle / Celebrate / December 7th, 1982 March 24th, 1983 Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Promised You A Miracle / Promised You A Miracle / I Travel / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Big Sleep / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Tiffany's, Glasgow, UK Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Sweat In Bullet Manly Vale Hotel, Sydney, Australia The Kick Inside Of Me and, as a triumphal conclusion, On the positive side, Simple Minds signed to A&M Records in April, a relationship which stuck inside my denim jacket for 36 years, and I've just removed it prior to giving the jacket away after all this time!! New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Glittering Prize / Royal Court, Liverpool, UK Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Celebrate, Even currently Main Set: Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Main Set: The opening show was performed in a packed Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / It was to be my first night in Sicily, a place that at no Celebrate / April 16th, 1983
2020 simple minds new gold dream live 1982