Accessories; Classic Left Handed Series; Classic Series; Classic White Series; Dual Core; Kaji Series; Kanso Series; Michel Bras; ... About Shun Kai; Know How. Shun Kai Classic Chef Knife 15.2cm. Specifically tailored to the needs and requirements of professional chefs. Bộ dao KAI Shun Classic gồm 1 dao chef 20 cm, 1 dao đa năng 15 cm và dao gọt 9 cm sẽ biến việc nấu nướng của bạn trở nên thú vị hơn bao giờ hết. Shop for Shun Classic Knives at Cutlery and More. Kai Shun Kai Shun Obierak 10,3cm (Dm-0716) 5,0 / 5 1 opinia Dodaj do ulubionych. With indisputably high quality, SHUN has been loved and recommended by famous chefs from across the world. Classic-serien er den ældste fra KAI Shun og den mest kendte. Kai Shun Classic Nóż Santoku 19 cm Producent: Kai Cena: 1 140,00 zł (netto: 926,83 zł ) ‘A Kai Shun Classic knife glides effortlessly through ingredients with the most satisfying degree of precision, and the air pockets make a huge difference in food prep.' The result is an exceedingly high-quality range of Damascus knives, engineered with attention to the most minute details and designed to always retain its sharpness. długość ostrza 12,5 cm; stal - zawartość węgla 1.0%, zawartość kobaltu 1.5% twardość stali 61 ? SHUN CLASSIC to ekskluzywna seria profesjonalnych noży kuchennych KAI używanych przez najbardziej wymagających szefów kuchni i pasjonatów gotowania. Categories. £155.00 £125.00 View Details. While fine European knives can require honing after each use, Shun's harder steel means you can hone just once a week or so, depending on your level of use. Home / Kai shun Kai products have long had cult status in Japan with an unmistakable degree of recognition. SHUN CLASSIC to ekskluzywna seria profesjonalnych noży kuchennych KAI używanych przez najbardziej wymagających szefów kuchni i pasjonatów gotowania. The core layer is made from V-Gold-10-steel. VG MAX steel with a hardness of 61 (±1) HRC forms the entire blade's core right 
up to its edge. (0) 0,00 zł Rdzeń noża z najwyższej jakości stali VG-10  (1% węgla, 1,5% kobaltu) o twardości aż 61 HRC zapewnia nadzwyczajną ostrość, pokryty w trakcie procesu wykuwania 16 warstwami ( z każdej strony) stali o zróżnicowanej twardości. Home / Kai shun / Shun classic The Shun Classic Series unites centuries-old Japanese Samurai blacksmithing with today's modern and technically-sophisticated manufacturing processes. Shun Premier From KAI Made in Japan. Shun Cutlery’s Classic 5.5-Inch Santoku Kitchen Knife; Handcrafted in Japan, Medium-Sized, All-Purpose, Necessary Tool Perfect for Smaller Hands or Tasks Requiring Smaller, Lighter Knife 4.6 out of 5 stars 140 The result is an exceedingly high-quality range of Damascus knives, engineered with attention to the most minute details and … Ekskluzywny i praktyczny stalowy nóż do obierania z klasyczną rączką renomowanej japońskiej marki KAI, lidera w produkcji profesjonalnych noży kuchennych Shun Classic to ekskluzywna seria profesjonalnych noży kuchennych KAI ze stali damasceńskiej używanych przez najbardziej wymagających szefów kuchni i pasjonatów gotowania. 
The result is an exceedingly high-quality range of Damascus knives, engineered 
with attention to the most minute details and designed to always retain its sharpness. Sheathed in 32 layers of Damascus steel, the knife embodies a peerless 
anatomy paired with a resilient blade that is both hard and flexible at once due to its 
hybrid composition. Its typical chestnut shape ensures shun kai classic premier knives. The Shun Classic blades 
are gorgeous to look at due to the distinctive semigloss pattern exhibited by the 
Damascus steel composite comprising 32 layers. Os produtos Kai sempre tiveram um estatuto de culto no Japão com um inestimável grau de reconhecimento. Shun Classic The Kai knives are made of Damascus steel up to 32 layers with a VG-10 steel core. The Shun Classic Series unites centuries-old Japanese Samurai blacksmithing 
with today's modern and technically-sophisticated manufacturing processes. SHUN is a brand founded by KAI with its cutting-edge technologies and persistence on high quality as a cutlery manufacturer with a history of over 100 years. Kai Shun Classic Nóż do Steków 12,5 cm :. The Shun Classic series consists of beautiful kitchen knives with 32 layered damask steel. Shun Classic Asian Chef's Knife; Free Fast Shipping; Sugg. The Shun Classic line also offers you the widest assortment of both traditional culinary blade shapes and cutting-edge designs, so you can always find the right knife for the task. The Shun Classic range is definitely one of KAI's most complete knife series. 1 HRC; Rękojeść - drewno Pakka; Seria Shun jest jedną z najbardziej wszechstronnych serii Kai wykonanych ze stali damascenśkiej, dlatego ceniona jest przez najlepszych specjalistów, a także kucharzy amatorów. Now SHUN has become a brand of excellence and popularity. 
The knives are therefore ideally suited for professional use. Rękojeść wykonania jest z powlekanego drewna Pakka, połączona  ze stalowym przedłużeniem ostrza na całej długości. Shun's proprietary high-performance VG-MAX steel provides incredible edge retention. Noże firmy KAI są niezwykle ostre i znakomicie wyważone, tworzone w oparciu o tradycję produkcji mieczy samurajskich. a comfortable and secure grip whilst cutting, thanks to a small rim on its right side. This combination with the elegant, 
tapering handle made of black pakkawood, results in an overall aesthetic design 
that puts quality and functionality at its core. Japanese chestnut shape. Noże Shun powstają w unikalnej technologii łączenia i ostrzenia aż 33 warstw stali o różnej twardości i elastyczności, dzięki temu zachowują najlepsze cechy legendarnej stali damasceńskiej czyli ostrość, twardość i trwałość. Wyszukiwanie zaawansowane. Quicklook. The razor-sharp blades offer top performance. Idź do sklepu. Shop for Kai Shun knife series including Shun Classic, Shun Premier, Shun Kanso, Shun Sora, Kai Benifuji and Kai Wasabi Gdy kupujesz od Super Sprzedawcy, masz pewność doskonałej obsługi klienta i udanych zakupów. Japońska marka Kai najlepszy światowy producent noży japońskich. Each blade of a Kai knife is coated in a special way, which creates fabulous lines that are so typical for damask steel. About The Brand Kai Since its founding in 1908, Kai knives have held a cult status in Japan—and since their European debut in 1980, the rest of the world has caught on. The Kai #AP0138 Diamond and Ceramic Retractable Sharpener sharpens knives quickly and easily with a simple 3-step process. Kai bietet eine Vielzahl unterschiedlicher Messer an, ob klassische, japanische Kochmesser oder Spezialmesser. Shun Kai Classic Vegetable Knife 8.9cm $143.95 AUD $172.95 AUD. This is an extremely rust-resistant cobalt alloy with a hardness of 61-62 HRC. SHUN DM0727 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ SANTOKU 14cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0700 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ DO OBIERANIA 9cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0701 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ UNIWERSALNY 15cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0702 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ SANTOKU 18cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0703 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ DO KROJENIA MIĘSA 20cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0704 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ DO PLASTROWANIA 22,5cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0705 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ DO CHLEBA 23cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIE, SHUN DM0706 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ SZEFA KUCHNI 20cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0707 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ SZEFA KUCHNI 25cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0709 KAI JAPOŃSKI WIDELEC DO MIĘSA 16cm, SHUN DM0710 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ DO FILETOWANIA 15cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0712 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ CHIŃSKIEGO SZEFA KUCHNI TASAK 18cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0714 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ DO OBIERANIA 9cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0715 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ DO OBIERANIA PROFILOWANY 6,5cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0716 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ DO OBIERANIA 10cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0717 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ SANTOKU SZEROKI 19cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0718 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ SANTOKU ZE SZLIFEM KULOWYM 18cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0719 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ SZEFA KUCHNI ZE SZLIFEM KULOWYM 20cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0720 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ DO PLASTROWANIA ZE SZLIFEM KULOWYM 23cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0722 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ DO POMIDORÓW 15cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0723 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ SZEFA KUCHNI 15cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0728 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ NAKIRI 16,5cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0735 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ PLASTROWANIA SZYNKI 30,5cm ZE STALI AUS8A GIĘTKI, SHUN DM0743 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ GOKUJO DO FILETOWANIA 15cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0768 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ DO PLASTROWANIA 18cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DM0780 TORBA KAI SZEFA KUCHNI NA 17szt NOŻY, SHUN DM0781 TORBA KAI SZEFA KUCHNI NA 5 NOŻY 45/16/7cm, SHUN DMS200 KAI JAPOŃSKI ZESTAW do mięsa carvingowy NOŻ DM0703 i WIDELEC DM0709, SHUN DMS210 KAI JAPOŃSKI ZESTAW DWÓCH NOŻY DM0700 OBIERAK i DM0701 UNIWERSALNY ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DMS220 KAI JAPOŃSKI ZESTAW DWÓCH NOŻY DM0701 UNIWERSALNY i DM0706 SZEFA KUCHNI ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DMS230 KAI JAPOŃSKI ZESTAW DWÓCH NOŻY DM0701 UNIWERSALNY i DM0702 SANTOKU ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DMS300 KAI JAPOŃSKI ZESTAW TRZECH NOŻY DM0700 OBIERAK DM0701 UNIWERSALNY DM0706 SZEFA ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DMS310 KAI JAPOŃSKI ZESTAW TRZECH NOŻY DM0700 OBIERAK DM0701 UNIWERSALNY DM0702 SANTOKU ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, SHUN DMS400 KAI JAPOŃSKI ZESTAW CZTERECH NOŻY DO STEKÓW DM0711 ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, Steak SHUN DM0711 KAI JAPOŃSKI NÓŻ DO STEKÓW 12,5cm ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, KAI SHUN PREMIER TIM MALTZER NOŻE KUTE ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, KAI SHIHOU 3 SERIA LIMITOWANA NOŻY TYLKO 200szt, KAI SHUN NAGARE NOŻE KUTE ZE STALI DAMASCEŃSKIEJ, KAI PURE KOMACHI 2 NOŻE STALOWE POWLEKANE KOLOROWE. seria Shun jest jedną z najistotniej wszechstronnych linii Kai stworzonych ze stali damascenśkiej, dlatego uznana jest przez najkorzystniejszych specjalistów oraz kucharzy amatorów. Profilowany Nóż do pieczywa Kai Shun Classic nadzwyczajny do krojenia rozmaitego typu pieczywa.
2020 shun kai classic