I look for a flatmate (f/m) for one furnished room of my apartment. Find Antalya, Mediterranean short term and monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms. I want to make some practice for english :) we can be friend and we can spend good times too. When you want to work out, could go on foot to parking on coast only in 10 minute . Looking for a flatmate. Atlantis Royal Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with satellite flat-screen TV in the Fatih district of Istanbul. Besiktas, Sisli, Beyoglu, Sariyer, Maslak, Levent are number one destinations for short term rentals in Istanbul. We now have a large selection of luxury flats ranging in the millions. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. All fully-furnished apartments come with flexible leases and are well suited for expats & those looking to rent from 1 month onwards. Accomodations in Istanbul, for one night up to several months. Turkish apartments for sale in the most popular resort areas such as Altinkum start at around 40,000 Euros and are usually in mid-sized to large complexes with family facilities and shared pools. Marketed by Vartur, Istanbul. Comfortable, Safety, Healthy. Housing > Flatshare in İstanbul. Istanbul is one of the oldest cities in the world, and was known until mid -twentieth century as Constantinople. Örnektepe-Talatpaşa Üst Geçidi, Okmeydanı, Turkey IM A MAN I LIVING ALONE IN ISTANBUL/MECİDİYEKÖY my flat is 2+1 room and really so clean. Apartments with rental prices, amenities and different districts will be presented to you. Make sure that you have access to this email address before you request to receive a verification message. Mobile +90 532 212 45 90. Find roommates to share apartment and houses and save rent. We have ads listed from agents and directly by owners, whether you are looking to rent a home in Istanbul , or managed flat in Istanbul or looking to relocate you will find all of our listings come with prices and pictures. Find istanbul rooms for rent. Tell me a little bit about you, how long you want to rent for and all the other things that might be useful. No abonnement or subscription required for utilities! Istanbul apartments for rent from 523 € per month Find & compare 2260 cheap furnished Istanbul apartments, rooms & flats for rent in Istanbul monthly and short-long term! Luxury Serviced Apartments in Istanbul. rooms for rent in istanbul. SHARING FLATS IN ISTANBUL tiene 43.372 miembros. Subway station within walking distance, meaning that every single corner of the city of Istanbul is reachable within minutes. Contact roommates in istanbul Marmara that have apartments and houses to share. Please select a region and a category to be able to subscribe. Straddling east and west, this world city has a fascinating mix of old and new – and apartments for sale in Istanbul embody this diversity. High-end Istanbul investment property. 18,772 open jobs in Istanbul. 2. Find rooms in Istanbul 102 listings available today. Terms and conditions The flat is big, clean, sunny and has a nice view. I care a lot about the cleanliness of my place of residence. My gf is living lithuania now…, Help your kids adapt abroad + Parent tips, Full Furnished Room 3.Floor, Bills Included no dep no com, Pri̇vate,furnished, Bright Room 3. FEATURED PROPERTY 10. Investment Apartments Close to D-100 Highway in Avcılar IS-513from 82.600 $ Apartments for sale in Istanbul, Avcılar offer easy access to anywhere with their close location to D100. Great to be in Istanbul in a hice well located place. in Rooms for rent in shared flats Istanbul, 26 days ago Roommate. InterNations is the perfect place for Moroccan expats in Istanbul to find the help and resources they have been looking for. Some even have sea views that previous clients have told us are worth millions. I’m account&finance teacher and Merchant My apartment is made up of 4 rooms, I and two girls are living in the apartment (they…, Hi, I’m Mehmet, I’ve economy bachelor degree. We are glad to assist you with finding a comfortable short term apartment for rent in Istanbul. Why should you join the Expat.com community? CALL US +90 242 324 54 94. You can either search for furnished and non-furnished flats.In case that you are unable to find what you are looking for, we are glad to assist you in sourcing new properties based on your needs and criteria. I’m account&finance teacher and Merchant My apartment is made up of 4 rooms, I and two girls are living in the apartment and I…, We te international couple and we re looking for a roommate at the heart of Istanbul. Titanic Apartments in heart of Istanbul. You can either search for furnished and non-furnished flats.In case that you are unable to find what you are looking for, we are glad to assist you in sourcing new properties based on your needs and criteria. Taksim Harbiye Studio Flats for rent in Istanbul, Taxim Studio Flats ROOMS Entrance floor apartment, one room studio flat with an open American kitchen and a bathroom with a shower unit and WC. Özgür Töre 09 February 2020 Please Rate One of the most visited cities in the world, Istanbul has a number of new hotels that opened in recent years. We have 266 offers from 59,000 to 1,138,000$. SHARING FLATS IN ISTANBUL has 3,391 members. The largest city in Turkey, Istanbul has nearly 14 million residents and is the cultural and economic center of the nation. 200 ads of luxury homes for sale in Istanbul: on LuxuryEstate you will find thousands of ads selected by the best real estate agencies in the luxury sector in Turkey. Apartment buildings in cities will often have shops or other commercial premises on the ground floor. As a major stake-holder in Istanbul real estate market, we have the lowest possible prices and best terms. The flat is big, clean, sunny and has a nice view. Search for roommates and rooms for rent at iRoommates.com. I will stay from December to end of 2021. The flats are in a developing area that has many schools, hospitals, and shopping centers in the area. Istanbul apartments give you a fantastic feel from the ottoman lifestyle. We have by far the largest portfolio of off-plan, new build and resale properties in European and Asian sides of Istanbul. Perhaps the most common of all types of Turkish houses in cities, apartments are great if you want a turn-key property. How often would you like to receive notification emails? Fully Furnished Flat for rent in Mecidiyekoy, Sisli, Istanbul. Find rooms in Istanbul 102 listings available today. Istiklal Street is 1.8 km from the apartment, while Dolmabahce Clock Tower is 1.9 km from the property. New developments on Istanbul’s European side by big name brands are the ultimate in modern style and no-holds-barred luxury, … request for proposal. Sariyer is one of the most preferred locations by people due to it's closeness to the most important financial centres of Istanbul. English Türkçe Русский Deutsch Français Svenska Nederlands فارسی العربية 中文. Enter the e-mail address you registered with. I care a lot about the cleanliness of my place of residence. Create an alert, © 2020 Expat.com, All rights Reserved It seems that the email address you entered is unreachable. Located in Istanbul, 656 feet from Istiklal Street and 0.7 mi from the center, Ardilas Residence provides air-conditioned accommodations with free WiFi, and a shared lounge. You never will…, Hi, I’m Mehmet, I’ve economy bachelor degree. Buy apartment in Istanbul | Apartment for sale in Istanbul. Preferably with female flatmates. The project located in the centre of Istanbul; Sariyer. $270,570 Ref: IST4065APT. Antalya Homes ® presents flats to buy in Istanbul, Kagithane. 4. I'm planning to move to Istanbul in a few weeks and live there for a few months (and maybe up to a year) to experience the life there.. My main concern now is finding a furnished rental in Istanbul and I haven't had any luck finding a real estate agent that I can get assistance from. The "Queen Of Cities" will soon become your new home with our InterNations community - we help you to take full advantage of your new life here! The flat is big, clean, sunny and has a nice view. The price includes the utility and maintenance fees. The low price tag does not mean low quality, however - Turkey apartments are generally modern and well cared for. Commercial New Home Development Microsite. Book the perfect trip with 800 Istanbul apartments and houses to rent from ₹ 31,681 per week. You’ll have keys for your own room, apartment and building. Up to 6 people for short term rentals) ROOMS (R1, R2, R3, R4, R5) Entrance floor apartment with a small garden, five bedrooms, […] Here’s information about laundries to wash your clothes. Our prices come straight from developers, property owners and local agencies. Fraser Place Anthill Istanbul offers a superior option to travellers seeking short and long-term accommodation in Istanbul whether for family accommodation, relocation, on a company projects or simply for holidays. You are now subscribed to all housing ads in this section. Leading Real Estate Company. /en/housing/middle-east/turkey/istanbul/flat-share.html, Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Istanbul, Get free quotes from professionals for moving to Istanbul, And get off to a great start in your new country. Further, like Istanbul's transit system in general, the project will not provide direct service to Levent or Maslak. 03339 397605 Local call rate. Istanbul Apartments with sea views. sharing flats in istanbul has 44,088 members. Istanbul is surrounded by the Marma sea and the Black sea, making it possible to have fantastic sea views. Monthly Apartments For Rent in Istanbul Turkey. 1 bathroom. Hello , l am Aydin, I am offering to share my flat in Harbiye. Flat 2 Two bedroom apartment, ideal for two (or two couples sharing) (…) PS: If you want to ask about the flats, drop me a message here, on Facebook or on Airbnb. Hotels are comfortable and convenient, but a flat or apartment allows you to make a “home away from home.” Luckily, there are now several choices for those wanting a place of their own for several days, a week, two weeks or more. Explore the best serviced apartments across Istanbul. ROOMS FOR RENT IN ISTANBUL. Furnished Antalya apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. Room has a sea view. Email agent . New apartments, spacious, clean, modern, quiet with friendly, helpful staff. This project consists of large studios, 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 and 3,5+1 luxury apartments. In other words, you can come and go as you please! Share; Pin; Email; Share. Rooms smell like smoke, next to very busy school and loads of… ” Are you looking for a new home? Buy and sell two-bedroom flats in Istanbul without the hassle. Has Shared Outdoor Pool (Unheated) and Parking. Rent Furnished Apartments in Istanbul. We are located in the heart of Istanbul, 10 min walk from Dolapdere Bilgi University, 5 min walk from Osmanbey metro station and 5 min walk from Taksim square. Located in the heart of Taksim, Istanbul Hub Flats is only 1,950 feet to lively Istiklal Street, which includes a variety of cafés, restaurants and shopping malls. Floor, Bills Included, Furnished, Bright Room 1.floor, Bills Included,no Com No Dep, Private,furnished,room 1.floor, Bills Included No Dep No Com, Renting a room in Beyoğlu, 5 min to Galata Tower and Metro. Taksim Harbiye Studio Flats for rent in Istanbul, Taxim Studio Flats ROOMS Entrance floor apartment, one room studio flat with an open American kitchen and a bathroom with a shower unit and WC. Örnektepe-Talatpaşa Üst Geçidi, Okmeydanı, Turkey and a foldable sofa. 18,772 open jobs in Istanbul. Housing > Flatshare in İstanbul. since 1979 london real estate İstanbul turkey İf you wİsh to buy or rent a place please do not hesİtate to contact at any tİme on 0090 505 9865438 I'm a Software Engineer from Iran and I'm coming to Istanbul in December to study and work. A rental apartment or flat in Istanbul may be the best place for you to stay. and a foldable sofa. Read more . Site map. All of our Istanbul property adverts are updated daily and you are free to contact the owner or agent directly. We are located in the heart of… 1,124 TRY /Month The average price of a normal apartment for sale in istanbul starts from only 49.000 euros, but it all depends on the property quality, view and location of the property. Right now we are looking for a flatmate for the big room. Find and compare flats in Istanbul, Turkey with 1,249 unbiased Tripadvisor reviews Istanbul 1,100 per month Room with Great View of Bosphorous (1) 1,100 per month Flat share, 3 bedrooms last week Istanbul $ 300 per month / Negotiable FURNISHED, BRIGHT COSY ROOM 1. Post it here, Receive the latest ads of your interest to your email Our apartments for sale in Istanbul Florya offer one of the best sea views in Istanbul. The following is a brief snap-shot of hotels currently available for sale in various parts of Istanbul. No outdoor space (apart from balconies) means less maintenance. FIVE BEDROOMS AND ONE LIVING ROOM with GARDEN, 120m2 FURNISHED FLAT FOR RENT IN ISTANBUL – HARBIYE – TAKSIM (Also suitable for 5 People or Erasmus Students for long term monthly rentals. Prestigiously located sea-front in Atakoy with panoramic sea-views. The apartments are a perfect investment opportunity and come with en-suites and balconies. Hello , l am Aydin, I am offering to share my flat in Harbiye. read more Avcilar / Istanbul 1+1, 2+1, 2+1 dp, 3+1 1, 2 My girlfriend is lithuanian and I'm telecommunication engineer. Local authorities predict that this and other pending projects could increase the share of trips by rail in Istanbul from 3.6 percent to as much as 27.6 percent. Available for tourists (short stay) or for students (long stay).…, The flat is in a very central area close to public transportation. Metro and metrobus are in a 3 min walk distance. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Fully furnished with modern conveniences from the kitchen to state-of-the-art entertainment system, each of these chic and vibrant serviced apartments in Istanbul is beautifully decked with oak flooring and full length windows creating a home that dazzles and a residence that is spacious, modern and simply elegant. We are located in the heart of Istanbul, 10 min walk from… The flat … Happy 2020 ” “ Very bad quality rooms, the hotel lobby becomes a social club for 21 year old boys who play loud music until the early morning and are very loud. Create a new account if you have changed your email address or your email cannot be verified. Selected for you by Expat.com, Financial Advice for Expatriates in Istanbul, Make smarter and more profitable returns as an expat in Istanbul, Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Istanbul. Nov 29, 2020 - Rent from people in İstanbul, Turkey from $20/night. Istanbul 1,100 per month Room with Great View of Bosphorous (1) 1,100 per month Flat share, 3 bedrooms last week Istanbul $ 300 per month / Negotiable FURNISHED, BRIGHT COSY ROOM 1. A Place in the Sun has properties for everyone. Get the right job in Istanbul with company ratings & salaries. 2. Get the right job in Istanbul with company ratings & salaries. Hello , l am Aydin, I am offering to share my flat in Harbiye. #istanbul #flatshare #apartments #rent www.Flatshare.biz - Do you need a room in a flatshare or an individual flat … Central Laleli – 35 rooms, 68 beds, 6 floors total 1,000m2 area with 2 shops on ground floor $10m. The flat is very central, it is 15mins walking distance (2mins with minibus) to Mecidiyeköy metro station where… 700 TRY /Month; 11 m² / 118 ft² Emirgan 1 bedroom serviced apartments, Best for Foreign Investors. Room was tidied everyday on our schedule and we were never disturbed. All fully-furnished apartments come with flexible leases and are well suited for expats & those looking to rent from 1 month onwards. Furnished Istanbul apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. Flat are walking distance to Metro. Staff were friendly. No such market share increase has ever occurred in the world since automobiles have become widely available. We are located in the heart of… 1,124 TRY /Month Preferably with female flatmates. The flat has 4 room: 3 big and one small. FURNISHED, BRIGHT COSY ROOM 1. Well Designed Studio Apartment in BEYOGLU I manage whole building with 4 studio apartments and all the apartments have same conditions.The only difference is decoration of walls and some furnitures. Let me know which flat you are interested in. Get hired! 600 ₺ monthly, Rooms for rent in shared flats, 20 days ago . Find Istanbul, Marmara short term and monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms. Rent this 1 Bedroom Private Room in Istanbul for $27/night. Sultanahmet – 38 rooms, 75 beds, 7 floors with 242m2 footprint $10m . Turnkey luxury Istanbul apartments for sale. In this section, you can access our wide range portfolio of Property For Rent in Istanbul Turkey and apartments for rent in Istanbul long term. I'm a Software Engineer from Iran and I'm coming to Istanbul in December to study and work. Search jobs in Istanbul. 1 bedroom apartment for sale . 69 properties for sale in Istanbul, Turkey. 3. For Istanbul Pet friendly rentals and sublets, or those looking for extended stays. From Europe to America, Australia to Asia we offer different types of furnished accommodations such as rooms, apartments, flats, houses, student residencies and studios. At iRoommates.com, you can expect to be able to find a new roommate for your room in Istanbul. FLOOR, BILLS INCLUDED, NO COMISSION - NO ... Erenkoy Marmaray, quiet st, 2 roomies looking for 3rd, 3+1, 130m2. Expat.com utilises cookies so as to provide you with the best experience possible. Property Turkey provides independent guidance and advice on all projects available in all parts of Istanbul. FIVE BEDROOMS AND ONE LIVING ROOM with GARDEN, 120m2 FURNISHED FLAT FOR RENT IN ISTANBUL – HARBIYE – TAKSIM (Also suitable for 5 People or Erasmus Students for long term monthly rentals. Attention! If you wish to know more, please consult our Cookie Policy. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. Search for houses, apartments, villas and much more. Sariyer, Sariyer, Istanbul. Istanbul Luxury Sea-Front Apartments. Hello everyone! Filter rooms for rent by furnished and female or male roommates. In this section, you can access our wide range portfolio of Property For Rent in Istanbul Turkey and apartments for rent in Istanbul long term. Rent Furnished Apartments in Istanbul. Is there a possibility that our email has gone to your spam folder?If so, please click on the "Send verification email" button to send a verification email to and follow these instructions to remove our emails from your spam folder. 3 properties are available in the building. ROOMS FOR RENT IN ISTANBUL. No…, You can go anywhere with public transportaion. NUMBER of BEDS Two single beds or one double bed. WHATSAPP NUMBER : +96181948921 One of the most peaceful, natural, and modern places in Istanbul, Bulgurlu/Uskudar. The flat is big, clean, sunny and has a nice view. Get property advice, the latest real estate news and expert opinions. Explore the best serviced apartments across Istanbul. You have only one chance to confirm your email, afterwards this option won't be available. Oops! Turkey is endowed with natural beauty and modernity at the same time, with Istanbul being at the peak of this beauty. The beds can be installed as bank-beds over each other or used as double bed. Studio for sale. NUMBER of BEDS Two single beds or one double bed. Up to 6 people for short term rentals) ROOMS (R1, R2, R3, R4, R5) Entrance floor apartment with a small garden, five bedrooms, […] The apartment is in / ŞİŞLİ…, Hi, I’m Mehmet, I’ve economy bachelor degree. The beds can be installed as bank-beds over each other or used as double bed. Central Beyoglu, Taksim - 27 rooms, 54 beds, 7 floor building with 100m2 footprint $10m . Read reviews and view 8 photos from Tripadvisor I’m merchant and account&finance teacher. Daily fee is 40€. Is there a possibility that our email has gone to your spam folder? I’m account&finance teacher and Merchant My apartment is made up of 3 rooms, I want to rent my rooms. Search jobs in Istanbul. Do you have a house to sell or flat to rent? Close to Bogazici, Ytu,Galatasaray,Bahcesehir,Bilgi and also…, Enjoy your privacy right in the midst of Istanbul. I will stay from December to end of 2021. Looking to Buy Apartment in Istanbul? (The apartment is in şişli…, Hi, I’m Mehmet, I’ve economy bachelor degree. Receive new properties for this search by email: Hi, My flat is in a quiet and very safe street in the centre of Besiktas. Housing > Flatshare in İstanbul. Furnished Istanbul apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. The nearest airport is Istanbul Ataturk, 16 km from X FLATS TAKSİM, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service. Get hired! iRoommates.com Istanbul iRoommates.com Istanbul Rooms. Tranio: find 2-bedroom apartments for sale in Istanbul. You just need to bring your personal belongings and start to stay. Moroccan Expats in Istanbul Exchange Tips and Advice. One of our best sellers in Istanbul! Small Room For Rent In Istanbul Uskudar in shared flat. Hello , l am Aydin, I am offering to share my flat in Harbiye. Find Istanbul, Marmara short term and monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms. 1. The Apartment is very big, it has A Balcony with a Chimney that you can safely use :) Now there are 1 or 2 people in the apartment. By continuing to browse our site, you are agreeing to our cookie policy. Long Term Flatmate - Monthly Rental in Acibadem, Avaliable rooms for female friends (LONG TERM), playgroup for 0-2 years old children istanbul european side, Happy Ramadan for you all ...Blessing days for my friends in Istanbul, Looking for a job - I have a masters in Civil Engineering, Istanbul shopping needs: online, interior, organic, arts & crafts, Accepted in Girne American University: Living and accommodation costs, Legal authorization and taxes to open a commercial office, Similar discussions about life in Istanbul. Whether you offer dormitory rentals or are just renting out a room in your home, we have everything you need to connect to you to your future tenant. Please let us know what you need and we will help you with your search as soon as possible. I WANT A WOMAN HOMEMATE (BUT ONLY LADIES) !
2020 sharing flats in istanbul