4.5 out of 5 stars 50 ratings. River Deep Mountain High Tab by Tina Turner with free online tab player. buy this and enjoy. Danube. The remaining contestants of Mars' Brightest are Carole and Tuesday, GGK, Pyotr, and Angela. #3 in UK in 1966. "River Deep - Mountain High" is a 1966 single by Ike & Tina Turner. River Deep, Mountain High by Kelly Marie was written by Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich and Phil Spector and was first released by Ike and Tina Turner in 1966. The Magnificent 7 is a collaborative album combining Motown's premier vocal groups, The Supremes and The Four Tops.Issued by Motown in 1970, it followed two collaborative albums the group did with The Temptations in the late 1960s. Yeh river deep mountain high If I lost you would I cry Oh how I love you baby, baby, baby, baby. . SKU: MN0071646 E A And it gets stronger, in every way. signed vinyl album by ike and tina turner . Mt Rainier . This song has also been notably covered by Celine Dion in 1996, with Phil Spector also being involved in producing that version. [Verse 1] A D When I was a little girl I had a rag doll. Which mountain is known to Sagarnatha in Nepal and Chomalungma in Tibet? Yeah, yeah, yeah If I lost you would I cry? K2. Which of the original Wombles was named after a river… Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. "River Deep - Mountain High" is a 1966 single by Ike & Tina Turner. It was re-released in 1969, and has since become one of Tina Turner's signature songs. The single represented Spector's so-called Wall of Sound style at its most gloriously excessive, and Tina's was one of the few voices in popular music strong … G. Glee Cast Lyrics. It was as commercially unsuccessful as The Magnificent 7 (1970) and The Return of the Magnificent Seven (1971), peaking at the lower hundreds of the Billboard Top 200, but contained as many good duets as those two discs. Yeh river deep mountain high If I lost you would I cry Oh how I love you baby, baby, baby, baby When you were a young boy Did you have a puppy That always followed you around Well I'm gonna be as faithful as that puppy No I'll never let you down Cause it grows stronger, like a river flows And it gets bigger baby, and heaven knows Phone: 015395 28666 Email: info@riverdeepmountainhigh.co.uk. A hit album in England, A&M and Phil Spector add this 'historic recording' to the Ike & Tina Turner sweepstakes. Helpful . AZLyrics. 1966 classic set. River Deep Mountain High: Tina Turner. To hear and watch Adrienne perform this song … both vinyl and sleeve in near mint condition the autographs are crisp and easly recognised. A Only doll I've ever owned. River Deep Mountain High, Lowick Old School, Nr Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 8EB. That always followed you 'round, 'round, 'round 'Round, 'round, 'round Well, I'm gonna be as faithful as that puppy And no, I ain't never gonna let you down 'Cause it goes on and … Which river carved the Grand Canyon? Kelly Marie released it on the single River Deep, Mountain High in 2000. Thanks to Lizzie, MaryMarie, emma, Marlene, Jaime Garcia for correcting these lyrics. Original American "River Deep, Mountain High" single cover from 1969 The album was released in the United States in October 1968, just in time for the tour. Ike and Tina Turner originally released River Deep - Mountain High written by Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich and Phil Spector and Ike and Tina Turner released it on the single River Deep - Mountain High in 1966. The centerpiece of Spector's collaboration with Tina was "River Deep - Mountain High," a monumental pop symphony that cost over $22,000 to produce (in 1966, this was a whopping sum for an album, let alone a single). CEO and founder of Pasta Evangelist Alex Savelli and how to get a good night's sleep. E A And it gets higher, day by day. A bit about River Deep Mountain High. Orinoco. Dynamite is the third and last collaborative album between labelmates The Supremes and The Four Tops, released on the Motown label in 1971. USA (Alaska 60% Canada 40%) Kenya Cameroon. * "River Deep, Mountain High" was originally released by Ike & Tina Turner, the duo's version peaked at #88 in 1966. It was a turning point for Tina personally and is an epic moment in our show. … Mount Everest. 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head; NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS; HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg " - LYRICS; When you were a young boy Did you have a puppy That always followed you around Well I'm gonna be as faithful … Comment Report abuse. How is Mount Godwen-Austen now better known? Ertegun joins the proceedings as a monthly judge, and the semifinals begin. soundtrack: "Glee: The Music, Volume 4" (2010) Empire State Of Mind. album . Recorded live at Hippodrom, Sopot, Poland on August 15th 2000. Yeh river deep mountain high If I lost you would I cry Oh how I love you baby, baby, baby, baby When you were a young boy Did you have a puppy That always followed you around Well I'm gonna be as faithful as that puppy No I'll never let you down Cause it grows stronger, like a river flows And it gets bigger baby, and heaven knows And it gets sweeter baby, as it grows And do I love you … and good it is too! Vrerom. Related. Select Your Cookie Preferences . ike and tina turner signed vinyl lp . Recommended by The Wall Street Journal View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1969 Vinyl release of River Deep - Mountain High on Discogs. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. E A And it gets deeper, let me say. In fact their rendition performed better in the US (though not in Europe) than Ike & Tina Turner’s original. "River Deep-Mountain High" is one of Phil Spector's best compositions, and Ike & Tina Turner sing the original 1966 version, since revived by Eric Burdon, Deep Purple and others. Tina is the star. 12. “River Deep - Mountain High” By this time in the show, the Ike and Tina Turner Revue were known worldwide. The album featured their hit cover of Ike & Tina Turner's "River Deep – Mountain High", which reached #14 on the US Billboard Hot 100 singles … its really nice to finally hear the proper ORIGINAL version of "a love like yours" to often on compilations of ike and tina its usually an inferior re-recording. referencing River Deep - Mountain High, LP, Album, Mono, HAA 8298, HAA-8298 A marriage of earthy R&B & celestial "wall of sound" pop (50/50 production between Spector & Ike). After seeing GGK's amazing performance, … Lord, Lord, Lord, Lord, (river deep, Lord, mountain high) Oh no, no, if I ever, ever lost you would I cry Oh, how I love you baby (baby, baby, baby) Well now, when you were a young GIRL Did you have a puppy? [20] The American label insisted on changing the title of the instrumental "Wring That Neck", considered too violent, to "Hard Road". With Miyuri Shimabukuro, Kana Ichinose, Shouta Aoi, Ken'yû Horiuchi. Read more. Print and download River Deep Mountain High sheet music by Tina Turner. Writer(s): Barry Jeff, Greenwich Ellie. “River Deep – Mountain High” was also a notable hit for a collaborative effort between The Supremes and The Four Tops in 1970. So much so, they caught the attention of infamous producer Phil Spector. Shop River Deep - Mountain High - Original Master Recording MFSL. „River Deep-Mountain High“ is one of Phil Spector's best compositions, and Ike & Tina Turner sing the original 1966 version, since revived by Eric Burdon, Deep Purple and others. (Capo 1st fret.) Spector claimed to be pleased with the response from the critics and his peers, but he then withdrew from the music … Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Considered by producer Phil Spector to be his best work, the single was successful in Europe, peaking at #3 in the United Kingdom, though it flopped on its original release in the United States. Tali Pelman, Producer, Tina – The Tina Turner Musical said: ”River Deep – Mountain High is a pivotal moment in the musical where Tina finds her voice as a solo artist. Approved third parties also use these … River Deep, Mountain High. Watch the video for River Deep – Mountain High from Ike & Tina Turner's All the Best for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. A hit album in England, A&M and Phil Spector add this 'historic recording' to the Ike & Tina Turner sweepstakes. The first round is GGK vs. Angela. River-deep, mountain-high! It was covered by Windows, Jennie Darren & The Second City Sound, AVID All Stars, Gillian Elisa & Toni Carroll and other artists. Me Against … One accurate version. A But only now my love has grown. It was also covered by Anita Meyer, Tracey Jones, Jennie Darren & The Second City Sound, Windows and other artists. river deep mountain high lp. Original songwriter : Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich, Phil Spector License courtesy of : EMI Music Publishing France, Universal Music Publishing UK This title is a cover of River Deep, Mountain High as made famous by Tina Turner D Now, I love you just the way I loved that rag doll. Considered by producer Phil Spector to be his best work, "River Deep - Mountain High" was commercially unsuccessful upon its original release in the United States, but was a huge hit in Europe, peaking at #3 in the United Kingdom. [3] It demands not only an extraordinary vocal talent but immense passion and fearlessness. my dad got this on the 13th of june 1969 . Price: ... ike and tinas early stuff here. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in G Major (transposable). Watch the video for River Deep, Mountain High from Céline Dion's Falling Into You for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. the album must have been stored and never played or displayed . Oh, how I love you, baby, baby, baby, baby Submit Corrections. River Deep Mountain High Ike and Tina Turner Format: Audio CD. Colorado. Directed by Motonobu Hori, Shin'ichirô Watanabe. We opened Lowick … Billionaire. Tina Turner famously recorded River Deep - Mountain High in 1966, produced by Phil Spector as his ground-breaking masterpiece using his trademark Wall of Sound music technique. Xanadu (in Coleridge's poem) Helvellyn. River Deep Mountain High was set up in 2002 to provide excellent adventures for people who want to get a different view of the Lake District National Park using outdoor activities.
2020 river deep, mountain high original