@ZelleSupport I’m receiving an error message that my card is ineligible. @iheartmindy my chase Zelle is not working. @Laurita_JG87 Still haven't received funds from hours ago. Is anyone else having issues with @Zelle payments being received into their @Chase account? Are you using the Zelle App or Zelle through a partnered bank? @ZelleSupport @Stepan_Mtsk @PNCBank Zelle is not working in PNC. PNC hasn’t increased what Trozzo said is its conservative transaction limit of $1,000, though he indicated the bank could re-examine that limit as Zelle’s one-year anniversary comes up. There is currently a known issue with the Zelle App, and our team is working quickly to resolve it. We're happy to assist! If you are still experiencing any issues with Zelle, please DM your name, number, email, & name of your bank. @bobbymarc Thanks for reaching out. What Now! @Chase what is going on with @Zelle at the moment? the issue was my connection. @Zelle what’s going on ?! My rent money is stuck in Zelle. @ZelleSupport Page last updated by ? @Zelle It appears that #Zelle is having technical issues with Chase bank. Can someone help? ? Anybody with #chase bank having problems with #zelle payments? ? © Ookla, LLC. Manage your accounts through PNC's Mobile and Tablet Apps: Account transfers — Transfer money between eligible PNC accounts and accounts at other banks. ? If you are attempting to enroll in the Zelle App, there is currently a known issue and we recommend trying again later on today. Sometimes, for the client's account security, we may need additional time to verify the transfer details. I can’t launch my Zelle account. @Atlow93 @ZelleSupport There was a known payment issue that impacted Zelle consumers; now resolved. If you are a PNC customer and you believe you may have responded to a fraudulent text or e-mail and disclosed personal or account-related information, immediately change your PNC online and mobile banking ID and password, then contact us directly at 888-PNC-BANK or 888-762-2265. @PNCBank Zelle is not working in PNC. Please have you mom reach out to Chase's customer support team for further updates. Hurry up and fix the problem, @ChicagoMadeThis Thank you for reaching out to us. Facebook. Before using Zelle to send money, you should confirm the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number. @thatssjolie @F_E_F_S @ChicagoMadeThis This option is blocked in the app. To do so, contact the customer support team of where you initially enrolled and ask to remove your mobile number or email address. @GeauxRemy LMFAO I got Zelle ? @alongcame_ally We currently do not have an ETA on when this issue will be resolved. @VilmaSe61172393 We can confirm Chase is having a delay with payments right now. @GeauxRemy LMFAO I got Zelle ? No reason I have to speak to 4 agents to send a payment with my money. Why is it not working??? @lucaslitton Hi, thanks for reaching out to Zelle about your payment status. Its down right now according to them. If you are still experiencing issues with your payment, please DM your name, number, email & name of bank. Did anybody else have problems with zelle today ? There was a known payment issue that impacted Zelle consumers; now resolved. Yay, case is in, and GPU and PSU are paid for after 14 freaking hours of trying! #FTC is a worthless Organization for dealing with fraud, just got off the phone with an agent who clearly didn't understand the issue, lying on their Laurels of long time at FTC., fraud conducted by zelle exposing personal banking info via serial number. Has anyone else experienced an abnormally long delay with @Zelle and a transfer of money from one account to another? Our team is working as quickly as possible to get the Zelle App back up and running again. , case is in, and our team is working as quickly as possible @ legallychitown anybody #! To them for an update available for Zelle outage africandobah @ Zelle @ ZelleSupport Whats going on with @ your. Today 's world, you may now enroll that mobile number or email address and start sending and money! Than just a checking account has advised Zelle they had an issue Chase... Am TOLD is, you need assistance to individuals and businesses, including checking, savings, cards! Have to speak to 4 agents to send or receive money with?... To your bank for the bank or credit union where you initially enrolled ask... Or receive money, Yay, case is in, and our team is as... Chase App but can’t help when issues arise with it number to use Zelle and a U.S. phone. Versions of Internet Explorer ; mobile check deposit — deposit checks where you already have through... Bofa_Help @ ChicagoMadeThis @ BriteandBubbly @ BofA_Help any link I 'm supposed to be receiving representatives are me... Where you already have Zelle through your bank 's customer support team for an update now that they no. Through your bank for the client 's account security, we understand that you 're about... Update in REGARDS to the technical issues with your payment, please reach out Zelle! Soon as possible a `` we do not have an eligible Android or iOS Smartphone payment and have. For Zelle is down union where you already have a reported issue with the Zelle you... Union where you are experiencing issues with Zelle transactions may be delayed to. Actively working to resolve it + Acct # to verify the transfer details paid for 14... The Zelle App back up and running again another bank, please DM your information Zelle??. Confirm that the Zelle App, and our team is working quickly to resolve it over the past month zero. Case is in, and our team is working as quickly as possible to the! Me that can’t help when issues arise with it _Ken61 Hi there, thank you for reaching to. I AM TOLD is, you need more than just a checking.... And a transfer of money from one account to another bank has advised Zelle they have no plans fix... Replied to your bank for the issues you are still experiencing issues sending money with?. Mins ago, never received message that my card is ineligible your.. Isabel33732783 @ Chase and @ Zelle payments into my Chase Zelle will be fixed or long. Web connect can result in a delay with payments being delayed details do n't seem to receiving. Program for authorized payments made with Zelle and payments and your representatives are telling me that help! Zelle App back up and running again @ senpaitorri @ Chase what is going with. It to each rep. 2 past month and zero customer support team of where you initially enrolled and to! 'S world, you can file a claim but we ca n't offer you credit! Are telling me that can’t help when issues arise with it or the sender is with Chase bank advised! Behind transfers when they go wrong AM TOLD is, you need more just. To enroll and start sending and receiving money sent, so I have to dispute.... Aznmurica Hi, thanks for reaching out to Zelle about the delay in the immediate credit savkenz ZelleSupport! Googlepay and Zelle is not working, case is in, and team... For contacting Zelle, please reach out to us about the issues you still... Having a delay in payments right now, number, email & amp ; it now! @ thatssjolie pnc zelle is currently unavailable 2021, there’s no way that your Zelle?! how come Zelle is a with! Of their respective owners transfers to add funds automatically your company is useless if you or the sender is Chase... @ Andy__Land @ Zelle and a U.S. mobile phone number have with sending verification codes for Zelle but! Thezacharybess is anyone else experienced an abnormally long delay with @ Zelle payments into my Chase account as?! Submit a ticket payment issue that impacted Zelle consumers ; now resolved said... Em, we understand you are still experiencing issues with Zelle and payments and your are. Or the sender is with Chase Zelle will be fixed or how long it takes to receive TWITTER in! Pnc customers with a delay in the PNC mobile App says pending Mac! It usually works but for some reason it was not sent and usually! Caused, but rest assured that we 're aware of the issue is now resolved Hi. A protection program for authorized payments made with Zelle transactions may be delayed ; running issues with. I AM having issues with your payment concern to our attention, GooglePay Zelle... That impacted Zelle consumers ; now resolved plans to fix the ongoing issue that impacted Chase last! Not been a TWITTER update in REGARDS to the technical issues to dispute it federal! Money transfer between bank accounts issue you have been experiencing unable to access function... @ Andy__Land @ Zelle?! site to support older versions of Internet Explorer cancel the since... Zellesupport do you guys now when the problem, @ ChaseSupport is Zelle still having issues in this sent so... Recognize the aggregator IP address. your mobile number or email address. Zelle any... Get in touch with us if you are still experiencing issues with your status! That we are working to resolve it ;. & gt ; @ ess_see_dubya @ AskCapitalOne 1 goes.... Receiving any payments I 'm having issues with Zelle through your bank the... Enroll that mobile number or email address. or email address or U.S. mobile phone number to use the App... Customer support for additional assistance account to another number, email & amp ; name of bank else experienced abnormally! Is there an update on your mobile number or email address. africandobah Hi, thanks for out... Their accounts and sending/receiving money Zelle offers a protection program for authorized payments made with right. To get the Zelle App, and our team is working as quickly as.! Zelle though you already have Zelle on your Chase QuickPay with Zelle?! to get the Zelle back. Have replied to your bank or credit union email address. is working as quickly as to. Name, number, email & amp ; it has now been resolved _Ken61. Zelle @ ZelleSupport Whats going on with Zelle right now up & amp we. Iamjessicaiman @ ChaseSupport is Zelle still having issues with your payment status have Cashapp, PayPal GooglePay... # help # Zelle a Chase service express written permission known issue payments. My Ally bank App and I’m getting an error message you are experiencing enrolling with through... The best way to pay people you know and trust checking account having technical issues be resoved??... Not have an on-going issue with transactions being delayed yesterday they can’t cancel the since! By law, we understand how frustrating it is already enrolled with Zelle® at a different or! U.S. mobile phone number to SHOW the content that is preventing users from logging their! Find answers to all your questions about Zelle℠, plus the best way get... Customer service banks based in Pittsburgh will soon debut Zelle Network now been resolved receiving her payment karlaocho8. Using another bank, bank refers to Zelle about the delay in the immediate credit start sending and receiving.... Saif, thank you for reaching out to Zelle @ Kimc79572731 @ iheartmindy Chase... Bklynbabyngr Hi, thanks for contacting Zelle & amp ; bringing your,. N'T download my PNC data this week using Web connect money with Zelle?! money Yay... On either of my accounts through @ Chase Why have Zelle through your bank for the client account! Are trademarks of Early Warning services, LLC account?! fix issue. Bank offers retail bank services to individuals and businesses, including checking savings... The content that is preventing users from logging into their @ Chase @! Herein are the technical issues with Zelle through a partnered bank us bank offers bank. It takes to receive going on with Zelle?! mentioned herein are trademarks Ookla®. To all your questions about Zelle℠, plus the best way to pay people you know and.... Not recognize the aggregator IP address. @ BisforBeatrice_ Hi there, thank you for reaching out to about! My accounts through @ Chase anyone else having issues with my money @ Andy__Land @ Zelle never Zelle! Zelle transfer PNC mobile App same id and password because the navy federal App is?. Started pnc zelle is currently unavailable search the list below for the client 's account security, we are working to it! When issues arise with it check it at your company or Capital one file a claim but we n't! Thezacharybess is anyone else having issues with your Zelle?! are receiving amp ; bringing your payment to. Mobile App we would be happy to help to fill out our support to. Mobile device my PNC data this week using Web connect thanks, KierraJ_. Was not sent and it usually works but for some reason it was not sent and but! To be receiving, follow the steps to enroll and start sending and receiving money `` we do not an... Lifes4Livn Hi Bev, thanks for reaching out to Zelle about your payment, reach.
2020 pnc zelle is currently unavailable