A $159 VALUE Get the best deals on Peter Thomas Roth Cream Anti-Aging Products for your home salon or home spa. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. In a 4-week consumer perception study where women used FIRMx ® Collagen Eye Cream in a routine with Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel and FIRMx ® Face and Neck Contouring Cream, users agreed: - Skin looked firmer - Skin felt moisturized - They saw less dry fine lines and wrinkles - Skin elasticity looked improved - Skin looked restored with vibrancy NEW SEALED Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Face & Neck Contouring Cream 120ml/4oz. FIRMx™ Contouring Face and Neck Cream delivers clinical strength actives to target the specific needs of slackened facial contours, neck and décolleté. It does not contain SPF. By Peter Thomas Roth; made in the USA. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and smooth. Also received a compliment stating I didn't look anything near my actual age. I find this cream to be very greasy -- it does not sink into my skin. It uses key ingredients that have been shown to be effective and there are also those that are not substantially proven. This Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream is made of 23.8% GFx complex and also contains topical brightening ingredients, chromabright, diamond powder, and mica, which provide an instantly brighter, more even-looking skin tone. online at Macys.com. Dear Cynthia56, Dear Orchid Lady, This is a single, never-been-married, soon-to-be-engaged 50 year old woman's dirty little secret! FIRMx Face & Neck Cream with Tool Peter Thomas Roth ... invigorating the jawline and facial contours with the FIRMx® Contouring Tool. How much each person applies can vary depending on how dry or oily their skin is but you can start with a small amount, about the size of a dime should be enough for your face and neck. I mix my moisturizer, BB cream, and the Peter Thomas Roth's Instant FirmX Temporary Face Tightener all together and I am a feeling fancy when my face dries. High hopes that I will want to give it 5 stars with continued use. I will not be purchasing this cream again. I am so addicted to and dependent on this stuff! Maybe it's just me, but once I added this little gem to my regimen, my face started looking lifted and sculpted, giving me model-type cheekbones! In a 4-week consumer perception study where women used FIRMx Collagen Eye Cream in a routine with Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel and FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream, users agreed: more Check out our Peter Thomas Roth free shipping promo codes and find out how many you can save. Condition is New NOT SEALED. I highly recommend this to women my age. Use twice daily and continue use to maintain results. The moisture lasts all day. Peter Thomas Roth Firm X Face And Neck Contouring Cream 120 ML/4 FL OZ *SEALED*. It will not affect the benefits of the cream. Helps improve the appearance of definition, texture, crepiness and fine lines while helping to brighten and even the look of skin tone. Excellent! Helps improve the appearance of definition, texture, crepiness and fine lines while helping to brighten and even the look of skin tone. Use as a firming treatment masque! Defy gravity with this luxurious 23.84% Growth Factor Contouring Complex. Thank you for making firmx supersized. The Set Contains: FIRMx® Face and Neck Contouring Cream (30ml) My skin must’ve been dryer than I thought because after I started using this cream I began to notice a change in my skin for the better. Defy gravity with this luxurious anti-aging breakthrough. Yes, you may apply this product after applying the Retinol Fusion PM. Try it you won't be sorry. Help skin appear brighter and more even in tone. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Thank you for contacting us! The product is not from a highly regarded skin care brand but the company is relatively known in the United States market. I have a biology background and would normally think something like this is a gimmick....but honestly, this stuff has completely changed my face like magic. The set boasts the coveted Face and Neck Contouring Cream, alongside the Contouring Tool, which work in synergy to provide a supple complexion that is visibly firm and youthful. For external use only. Not worth the money, even with a discount. ( I'm 67 years old.) Our team advises applying our products on a thinnest-to-thickest basis. Dear Lisabher, Facial Gua Sha 101: How and Why To Use It For Anti-Aging, Lymphatic Drainage, and De-Puffing - Duration: 26:05. Apply a generous layer, like a masque, and leave on for up to an hour. https://www.peterthomasroth.com/firmx-face-and-neck-contouring-cream-3201001.html. I don't know if the cream is what's doing it, or the upward motion of the rolling tool, or if the roller is massaging away water retention or stimulating fibroblasts to produce more collagen...or perhaps it's how vigorously I do it....I have no idea...but for me, this stuff does more than the FIRMx Growth Factor Extreme Neuropeptide Serum! I hope this helps. Here is the usage for the FirmX Face and Neck Contouring Cream: Apply a generous layer with upward strokes from décolleté to jawline and upwards onto the face. For external use only. I’m 58 and my skin looks and feels so smooth. Formulated with 23.84% GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx, https://www.peterthomasroth.com/mega-size-firmx-face-and-neck-contouring-cream-3206001.html, Mega-Size FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream. Love this product. Marine Collagen, Plant Collagen and Hydrolyzed Collagen help improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, firmness and elasticity while Hydroxyproline, Peptides, Collagen Amino Acids and Fatty Acids help boost results. Moisturizes and helps smooth the look of skin. Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Face & Neck Contouring Cream & Tool System (2 items) Discontinued : Peter Thomas Roth Hair to Die for (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Discontinued : Peter Thomas Roth Hands That Lie (75 ml / 2.5 oz) Discontinued : Peter Thomas Roth Insta-Mask Kit (3 items) Discontinued : Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die for Mascara Trio It also contains moisturizing ingredients that help improve the look of dry, fine lines and wrinkles. First PTR purchase and Very happy. Peter Thomas Roth Neck Cream is a luxurious and lightweight anti-aging treatment for the neck and décolleté. Peter Thomas Roth Neck Cream is a good anti-aging treatment for the problematic neck and décolleté area. In the beginning, I would receive this product every 5 mo. Unfortunately, we cannot advise which ingredient is causing this reaction. Has a tightening effect and is not irritating. Watch. Helps improve the appearance of definition, texture, crepiness and fine lines while helping to brighten and even the look of skin tone. Facial Peels. Clinical-strength actives help skin look more youthful and contoured. I have only been using this product for a week so I can't give it five stars yet, but I am enthusiastic about it so far. Drench your face and eye area with a liquid cloud of fluffy-light moisture. I'm trying to prevent having loose neck skin, as I'm approaching 40 in 3 years. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Formulated with 23.84% GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. When I first ordered this cream it came as a package deal with other products. Thank you for contacting us! While this product can serve as a moisturizer, you may apply additional moisturizers based on your skincare needs. Thank you for contacting us. Use twice daily and continue use to maintain results. Formulated with 23.84% GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx ® Face and Neck Contouring Cream helps skin look more youthful and contoured. Dear Cactus, Item #5198289. Face Serums. Dear Kcarda44, Help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for firmer, younger-looking skin. This 3-piece kit includes full sizes of cult-favorite Water Drench ® Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer, plus your must-have Water Drench ® Hyaluronic Cloud Serum and Water Drench ® Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Eye Gel. $94 OFF! Condition is New. It took about three weeks for me to see how great this product is. Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sorbitan Stearate, … I feel so good about myself! Explore Peter Thomas Roth with reviews, discussions, photos and videos. Ingredients. Defy gravity with the FIRMx Contouring Face and Neck Cream with V-Neck Tool from Peter Thomas Roth. This cream is my Holy Grail, so I hope it never gets discontinued!! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Peter Thomas Roth Face Neck Contouring Cream FIRMx Firm Tone Skin 4 Oz 120ml at the … I buy this as a replenishment since I already have the rolling tool from previously purchasing the system version of this cream. Our company aims to not use ingredients that, to our knowledge, cause acne breakouts or clogged pores. When I saw the price on this big jar I was soooo happy. Moisturizes and helps smooth the look of skin. Defy gravity with this luxurious anti-aging breakthrough. $55.95. Instant FIRMx Eye temporary eye tightener by Peter Thomas Roth instantly & temporarily tightens, firms & smoothes the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines & deep wrinkles around the eye area, while diminishing the appearance of under eye puffiness. $75.00 © 2020 Peter Thomas Roth Labs LLC. Face Masks. Been using for about three weeks now and not seeing any change for the better. Shop Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Face & Neck Contouring Cream, 1 oz. Defy gravity with the Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Contouring Face & Neck Cream. Amanda Torres 555,288 views I have been using it a few years because it's good for firming, moisture and texture. In order for us to continue serving you with the best dermatologist-recommended beauty products and to protect our relationships with our vendors, we have chosen to not show the price of certain products. Thank you for contacting us. Thank you for contacting us. Mix Instant FIRMx with your favorite moisturizer or foundation. The order that you outline is okay. Uploaded by: melanie711 on 03/11/2020 Nighttime use only for me. The verdict is still out as far as firming, however, what I did immediately notice is how greasy it is. Yes, you can apply Sunblock after your FirmX Cream. I agree that Peter Thomas Roth may collect my personal information as described in the, Mega-Size FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_3206001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, loc_en_US, sid_3206001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. My skin became hydrated and it softened my skin and, lines became less prominent. Browse all free shipping codes & Black Friday Deals that offered by Peter Thomas Roth at hotdeals.com. Treatment & Serums. Directions: Apply a generous layer of cream with upward strokes from décolleté area to jawline and upwards onto the face, do not rub in. Thank you for contacting us. ... PETER THOMAS ROTH FIRMX FACE AND NECK CONTOURING CREAM 4 OZ 120ML NEW/SEALED. Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel Exfoliant - 3.4 oz Some manufacturers do not allow retailers to display the price of their products. Effectively and visibly firms loose, sagging skin, enhances contour, definition … Directions: Apply a generous layer with upward strokes from décolleté to jawline and upwards onto the face. Formulated with 23.84% GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx ® Face and Neck Contouring Cream helps skin look more youthful and contoured. This is an excellent product. There is no overwhelming scent either. We recommend discontinue the use of the products and contact your physician or primary doctor to address product usage. Thank you for contacting us. ... Peter Thomas Roth's FIRMx Collagen Moisturizer helps skin appear firmer, smoother and more youthful. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. In a 4-week consumer perception study where women used FIRMx Collagen Eye Cream in a routine with Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel and FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream, users agreed: Skin looked firmer; Skin felt moisturized; They saw less dry fine lines and wrinkles; Skin elasticity looked improved; Skin looked restored with vibrancy Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Shortly after starting the routine I received several compliments on my skin. Peter Thomas Roth. Dear Griselda, Lip Care. and would barely have enough cream to get me through the next delivery, however with continued use I have found that I do not require as much cream now as I did at first. $5.75 shipping. Excelente product, all PTR products are very good. FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_3201001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, loc_en_US, sid_3201001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Dear MH04, In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Thank you for contacting us. With 7 forms of Collagen and collagen-supporting ingredients, Peter Thomas Roth's FIRMx Collagen Serum helps skin appear firmer and smoother. Tinted Moisturizer. It uses clinical strength active ingredients that target the particular needs of the skin in the neck and décolleté areas. Fantastic product! Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Face & Neck Contouring Cream ingredients (Explained) Face and Neck Contouring Cream is specifically formulated to help improve the appearance of skin texture, crepiness, and fine lines, and delivers moisture while helping to brighten and even the look of skin tone. Defy gravity with this luxurious, lightweight cream. Although the cream might be a bit greasy for face, it is very hydrating and I am starting to see tightening in the neck skin area. I was actually considering getting filler injections before purchasing the PTR Contouring System, but now I don't need it! I am 82 and am overjoyed in the reduction of wrinkles and the tightening of a drooping jawline in the month or so that I've been using this. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Help skin appear brighter and more even in tone. Use the contouring tool as directed in the 2-3 minute massage technique instructions. I've been using this product for about two years. Apply twice daily to a cleansed face and neck with continued use. Hyaluronic acid, which occurs naturally in the body and can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, is the key ingredient in the Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer. My face looked tired and kind of droopy/puffy before I started using this. Decollete & Neck Cream. Condition: Dear Nickie66, Use twice daily and continue use to maintain results. Directions: Apply a generous layer with upward strokes from décolleté to jawline and upwards onto the face. Generally, serums will be applied first, followed by moisturizers. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. Peter Thomas Roth products are formulated with a mix of commonly used skincare ingredients and more exotic botanicals. Help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for firmer, younger-looking skin. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. Very rich cream that's great for my dry skin. While our products are not tested to be non-comedogenic, none are "comedogenic". Saw a difference right away. Firmx Neck Cream rolling toll was discontinue. I love this cream, it is the best I have found. Please call 1-800-787-7546 if you have any questions. I've been happily on several PTR auto-delivery programs over the last few years but this tops them all! I'm 68 and get compliments on my smooth complextion. I much preferred the UnWrinkle Night Cream which was fabulous for me and which it seems has been discontinued. For external use only. This Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream is made of 23.8% GFx complex and also contains topical brightening ingredients, chromabright, diamond powder, and mica, which provide an instantly brighter, more even-looking skin tone. Peter Thomas Roth Firmx Collagen Eye Cream 0.5 Oz. Formulated with 23.84% GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx ® Face and Neck Contouring Cream helps skin look more youthful and contoured. $300.00 Mega-Size FIRMx Face and Neck Contouring Cream It's best to allow each layer to dry and absorb into your skin before applying the next product. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and smooth. Gotta love that. This cream is one of the few ones I find that does not irritate me but still does what it says. Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Moisturizer 1oz -NEW IN BOX. * Item: Peter Thomas Roth Face and Neck Contouring cream * Size: 4 fl Oz/120ml * Packaging Type: new sealed. And for face, neck and dec. Formulated with 23.84% GFx Contouring Complex, FIRMx ® Face and Neck Contouring Cream helps skin look more youthful and contoured. Use twice daily and continue use to maintain results. It also contains moisturizing ingredients that help improve the look of dry, fine lines and wrinkles. Unimpressed.
2020 peter thomas roth firmx face and neck contouring cream