There's no right or wrong way to eat a Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Apple & Cheddar or Roasted Turkey Cranberry Flatbread. Begin Ordering. Turkey… The prices listed are the national averages. Layer 4 slices of the bread with turkey, apple slaw, cheese, onion, and lettuce. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR TREATMENT. Please enter a valid Email Address. Gift Card Terms & Conditions, {{ $keys.text['persistentLogin.reauthModalBodyText'] }}. Home » Real Food » Sandwiches, Burgers, and Wraps » Copycat Panera Roasted Turkey, Apple, and Cheddar Sandwich. Broken tooth. Logo. The Panera Bread Breakfast Hours starts from 7.00 AM and served until 10.30 AM.The Panera Bread Lunch Hours starts from 10.30 AM and continues till 5.00 PM.. 1 panini, half portion. Log food: Panera Bread Kids Turkey Sandwich. In this case we have an extensive amount of information online for all of Panera Bread’s products. I happened to find a recipe for cranberry-walnut bread in my bread machine book. A fine combination of sweet apples, roasted turkey, and sharp cheddar cheese brings out the best from this classic sandwich. In this Panera Bread roasted turkey & avocado BLT sandwich on sourdough recipe, prepare the bread first. Layer turkey, cranberry mixture, spinach and red onion on 3 pieces of toast and top with remaining toast slices. It's fairly pricey at $8.79 a sandwich, though it does come with a choice of chips, apple, or baguette on the side. Now, add mayo on each piece of bread. These salads and not skimpy! How many calories are in Panera Bread’s Napa Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich? Reader Joan Mack of Palm Desert is a big fan of the turkey chili at Panera Bread. Combine the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, and honey in a bowl. Feel free to leave off the onion for a more authentic Panera sandwich. Panera Bread - Roasted Turkey Apple And Cheddar Sandwich Review from Walnut Creek, California Oct 21, 2016 @ Pissed Consumer Add Your Review! ), Bread Bowl (820 Cal.) If you love Panera Sandwiches, you will LOVE this Copycat Panera Roasted Turkey, Apple, and Cheddar Sandwich! In this Panera Bread roasted turkey & avocado BLT sandwich on sourdough recipe, prepare the bread first. WiFi Terms Of Use Zesty roasted tomato and chili broth with slow-simmered chicken, masa, corn, poblano peppers, black beans, and hominy, with lime and cilantro. Please use the proceeding form fields to log into your MyPanera account! apples, cheddar, and cranberry walnut bread. We offer catering delivery for large orders and group catering purchases. Here we have provided you with the working hour schedule of Panera Bread for the whole week. Panera Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwichs contain between 350-710 calories, depending on your choice of sizes. })]) }}, {{ cart.cartSummary.orderFulfillmentDT | formatTime({ Additionally I opted for low calorie & portion controlled sides. Already by making the copycat Panera at home I was able to cut nearly 300 calories (estimated) from what Panera serves. Panera Bread's Roasted Turkey & Cranberry Panini sandwich is new this fall and features all-natural, roasted turkey slices layered in a fresh-baked ciabatta bread with a garlic and herb cheese spread, cranberry chutney, and fresh spinach. Bear Claws I love nothing more than to share with you delicious solutions for your hungry family. * * Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods. On bottom half, layer turkey and onions, peppers, spinach, and top half. Required fields are marked *. There are 360 calories in 1/2 sandwich of Panera Bread Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich (Half). This Turkey Sandwich is the BEST! It's fairly pricey at $8.79 a sandwich, though it does come with a choice of chips, apple, or baguette on the side. Do you know the nutritional value of this sandwich?? Get full nutrition facts for other Panera Bread products and all your other favorite brands. Log food: Panera Bread Turkey Artichoke Panini on Focaccia. Clean food served in a warm, welcoming environment, by people who care. time 6–10 minutes | … Panera Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwichs contain between 350-710 calories, depending on your choice of sizes. Go to their website; On the main menu hover over “Menu Items” and select Sandwiches; Find and click on “Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich.” Here you will find the nutrition details and ingredients. I had left my house nearly 10 hours earlier, and even though it was a relatively good appointment, I was EXHAUSTED! Your Privacy Close face of panini with the top halves of focaccia bread. Order breakfast, lunch or dinner for a crowd with Panera Bread Catering! Share. 1/4 c. of cashews will … Nutrition reflects beverage with no ice.Blends include: Light Roast, Dark Roast, Columbian Decaffeinated and Hazelnut. Make the Honey mustard by mixing together the honey and mustard. Prices can vary from restaurant to restaurant. Once you have the ingredients this turkey sandwich comes together with ease! Panera Bread Roasted Turkey, slices cut in half 1 tsp. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. toFormatTomorrow: '[Tomorrow at] h:mma', garlic powder 1/2 tsp. $11.59. toFormat: 'MMMM D [at] h:mma' Please add a restaurant review, or any praise and complaints, below. This turkey sandwich is really quite easy to make, especially when you have leftover turkey and at home. (Nutritional values below are based on 20 oz.) a Panera Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich does not contain fish, peanuts, shellfish or soy. Cup (150 Cal. Roasted turkey, sweet apple slices, and sharp cheddar are sandwiched in between homemade cranberry walnut bread. Photo of Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini is by Robin Lee and is used by permission under the Creative Commons License. Getting online is easy with Panera Bread's free and convenient wifi.Feeling a little shy? Panera Bread Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich You Pick Two size. 1 half sandwich. This field is required. There are 640 calories in 1 sandwich of Panera Bread Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT Sandwich on Sourdough . All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. Toast bread. Slices of roasted turkey, sweet apples, and sharp cheddar cheese are piled high on homemade cranberry walnut bread … Spread the mustard mixture over the bread slices. Simply layer the ingredients and dig in! All rights reserved. Nutrition Facts. So you are guarenteed to save a lot making this at home (plus cut sodium down way low), Your email address will not be published. Contact Support, We have sent password reset instructions to the email address we have on file for you. }) }} This will allow you to use your saved payments, rewards, and saved delivery addresses and recent cafe details! They always seem to be out of items or should I say components of items. toFormat: 'h:mm a' And I was successful--the sandwich at home was AMAZING--maybe even better than Panera and certainly cheaper! MyPanera ordering is temporarily unavailable. Serving Size. Looking to up your turkey game? Add them evenly to make them look good. Pick up Panera Bread boxed lunches for your next catered event. Fortunately, the baguette was a solid alternative. Bring chili to a simmer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Cut in half and enjoy! Please add a restaurant review, or any praise and complaints, below. Mix well. Its sidekicks were emerald greens, red onions, and chipotle mayo, which made for a satisfying combination. Panera Bread Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT Sandwich You Pick Two size. Combine ground pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, oregano, basil, parsley, and crushed red pepper flakes and garlic to the mixture. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. toFormat: 'MMMM D [at] h:mma' Allergy Information: a Panera Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich contains egg, gluten, milk, tree nuts and wheat. 340 calories. There are 540 calories in 1 sandwich (11 oz) of Panera Bread Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT on Sourdough. Toast bread. Five minutes later he brought over a sandwich that bore a depressing similarity to the original lightweight. Breakfast. This sandwich was supposed to come on the Asiago cheese focaccia, but that bread was unavailable at my location. Nutrition Facts. Compare. Turkey Pot Pie Serves: 4 Ingredients. Calories % Daily Value* 25%. Panera Bread's Roasted Turkey & Cranberry Panini sandwich is new this fall and features all-natural, roasted turkey slices layered in a fresh-baked ciabatta bread with a garlic and herb cheese spread, cranberry chutney, and fresh spinach. You must order it without the pesto to stay Whole30 at Panera on this one. I am so glad you enjoyed this sandwich Rebecca . At Panera, we’ve hit on the secret to perfect turkey, and we’re serving it up in sandwiches like our seasonal Roasted Turkey Cranberry Flatbread and the new Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich. Most of those calories come from fat (45%). Panera Power Mediterranean Roasted Turkey Calories. Panera’s roasted turkey breast was its best self in this sandwich. Amount Per Serving. The sandwich had slices of apple, sharp cheddar cheese served on whole grain cranberry bread. Its sidekicks were emerald greens, red onions, and chipotle mayo, which made for a satisfying combination. Get full nutrition facts for other Panera Bread products and all your other favorite brands. Expires {{ data && data.expiryDate || 'soon' }}. Hi! | replaceVariables([foundEmailAddress]) }}. We offer catering delivery for large orders and group catering purchases. Hi, I am Kristen, creator of A Mind "Full" Mom. {{ cart.cartSummary.orderFulfillmentDT | formatTime({ A turkey and cheese sandwich. ), Bowl (250 Cal. A favorite Panera restaurant sandwich gets a little healthier when you make it at home! Add turkey slices and cook 1-2 minutes to warm through. Summaries- Nutrition (per whole serving): toFormatToday: '[Today at] h:mma', The sandwich as a whole was delectable. DISCLAIMER: THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE AND IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. The Panera Secret Menu packs a “powerful” punch, offering customers healthy options that aren’t posted on the big menus atop employees in every chain.To order these secret entrees, you simply have to ask an employee to order off the Hidden Menu. For detailed nutrition facts on all items based on serving size, please download our nutrition information guide. Meals have less than 700 mg of sodium; Grain-containing dishes are made with whole grains; Fruits and/or veggies are included in the meal (and preferably in abundance) Let me share with you tips and tricks to help you make healthy eating a reality for your family in the chaos of life and on the constraints of a budget. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. We're having trouble connecting to Facebook right now. Made with turkey. Cut the bread in half. Your email address will not be published. In this case we have an extensive amount of information online for all of Panera Bread’s products. ... Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT Boxed Lunch. Cook vegetables in microwave according to package directions. 17) Panera Bread Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar on Cranberry Walnut Miche; 18) Panera Bread Low Fat All Natural Chicken Noodle Soup Bowl; 19) Panera Bread Mediterranean & Quinoa Salad with Almonds; 20) Panera Bread Turkey Sandwich on Whole Grain; 21) Panera Bread Southwest Chile Lime Ranch Salad with Chicken; 22) Panera Bread French Onion Soup. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I want to welcome you into my kitchen and my REAL, imperfect life. Great Picture. 12 oz. When you visit our website, we store cookies on your browser to collect information. chopped fresh sage 1 croissant from Panera Bread Bakery-Cafe . There are a few excellent breakfast options on Panera Bread's secret menu, starting with a protein-packed egg white bowl with roasted turkey.In keeping with the low-carb treatment that each item on this menu gets, this bowl also includes warm baby spinach, roasted peppers, and basil pesto. Layer 4 slices of bread with the turkey, apple, cheese, onion, and lettuce. Check out White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese and Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup. I entered all the ingredients into MyFitnessPal for a rough estimate: 450 calories and 10 grams of fat and 30 grams of protein. Copyright © 2020 Panera Bread. Learn how your comment data is processed. Already by making the copycat Panera at home I was able to cut nearly 300 calories (estimated) from what Panera serves. How many calories are in Panera Bread’s Roasted Turkey & Avacado BLT? Definition of Insanity. Answer: 690. Try it toasted. The information collected might relate to you, your preferences or your device, and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to and to provide a more personalized web experience. A favorite Panera restaurant sandwich gets a little healthier when you make it at home! Top with the remaining slices to form 4 sandwiches. Use the following form to enter in your MyPanera account information, to reset your password. Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT Boxed Lunch. ), Bread Bowl (820 Cal.) $11.59 | 690 Cal . (Nutritional values below are based on whole serving. There are 340 calories in a Half Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT from Panera. And hungry. This Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT is a Panera Bread Company Copycat Recipe. toFormatTomorrow: '[Tomorrow at] h:mma', Clean food served in a warm, welcoming environment, by people who care. AFFILIATE LINKS TO PRODUCTS I GENUINELY LOVE ARE OFTEN INCORPORATED IN MY POSTS. For security purposes, we have signed you out because of inactivity. Please enter a valid MyPanera Card Number. Step 3. Tart blend of lemon juice, blood orange juice, sugar, water, carrot puree and juice concentrate, turmeric, natural flavor and citric acid. You better buy fresh sourdough bread since it will taste the best. Until 10:30, guests are able to enjoy a wide selection of breakfast sandwiches, bagels, and egg souffles. Sodium … 1/2 cup of grapes will run you around 30 calories. Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT Boxed Lunch. A beautiful treat awaits you at Panera Bread in Wellington. fromFormat: 'HH:mm', Please enter a valid MyPanera Card Number. Add olive oil, then onions, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Just enter your password to connect your MyPanera account with Facebook. If dining outdoors is your idea of a good time, you'll love the gorgeous patio seating at Panera Bread. I believe that making a wholesome family meal does not need to be hard or expensive! This sandwich is my go to the day after Thanksgiving. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. You can continue ordering as a guest, but will not get a visit credit toward your next reward. ASAP Please return to the home page and sign in again. Instant Pot Chicken Breast (Fresh or Frozen). Serves 4 | Prep. Total Fat 16g. As you might know already, sandwich is one thing that will be made here. An odd craving, but it was what I wanted and I was bound and determined to find a Panera or local grocery shop that I could get a good quality turkey and cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread. Panera Bread Co. has 1,736 bakery cafes in 45 states and Canada under the Panera Bread, Saint Louis Bread Co. and Paradise Bakery & Cafe brands. Get full nutrition facts for other Panera Bread products and all your other favorite brands. Below are the nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Power Mediterranean Roasted Turkey from Panera Bread . Turkey, white cheddar, crisp apple slices, and a crunchy tangy cranberry walnut slaw … Have a question? I fell in love with Panera's Turkey Sandwich on a fall day after a long doctor's appointment. However, I completely understand that some people have to know for various reasons. I make it and it is like being at Panera, but at home. Start with birds that have been fed a vegetarian diet and are raised without antibiotics—that’s what we do. Answer: 700. My craving was satisfied when I stopped at Panera and ordered their seasonal Roast Turkey with Apple and Cheddar. Additionally I opted for low calorie & portion controlled sides. There are 340 calories in one serving of Panera Bread Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT on Country Rustic, Half. Just enter your password to connect your MyPanera account with Facebook. Let's keep the turkey talk rolling with the power … Search. Spread on all 8 slices of bread. Cut the bread in half. No worries, just sign in to your MyPanera account and we’ll get it straightened out. }) }}. Whole30 at Panera Salads | Panera Bread Whole30. Our site has a whole new look, and we can’t wait for you to be one of the first to give it a try. Layer sautéed onions, asiago/parmesan blend and tomato slices. Panera Bread Hours. But as much as I love Panera, my bank account does not want to pay $10 per sandwich. 690 Cal. Panera’s roasted turkey breast was its best self in this sandwich. This field is required. 17%. Go to their website; On the main menu hover over “Menu Items” and select Sandwiches; Find and click on “Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT.” Here you will find the nutrition details and ingredients. Order breakfast, lunch or dinner for a crowd with Panera Bread Catering! By Kristen Chidsey | 29 Comments | Published November 26, 2019 | Updated November 26, 2019 *This post may include amazon links. Garnished with masa crisps. ... Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT Boxed Lunch. I can tell you that Panera's Sandwich has 750 calories, 32 grams of fat and 32 grams of protein. Roasted Turkey Apple Cheddar Sandwich. ), Bowl (250 Cal. Turkey Sandwich. Item desc : Oven-roasted turkey breast, emerald greens, vine-ripened tomatoes and red onions with salt and pepper on Whole Grain with pure mayo and spicy brown mustard. 370 calories. Layer the turkey onto the bottom halves of the focaccia bread, and spread spinach artichoke mix over turkey. NO BACON!?! There are 360 calories in 1/2 sandwich of Panera Bread Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich (Half). We have sent password reset instructions to the email address we have on file for you. 690 Cal. 350. fromFormat: 'HH:mm', The prices listed are the national averages. Be sure to break apart. As you might know already, sandwich is one thing that will be made here. Below are the nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Half Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT from Panera Bread . Sandwich not done right poor quality. Get its full nutrition information including fat, sugars, protein, carbs, weight watchers points and … Its sidekicks were emerald greens, red onions, and chipotle mayo, which made for a satisfying combination. A simple sandwich packed with flavor that is perfect for lunch or dinner! Thank you, Robin. Ground turkey is slowly simmered with a blend of black, pinto and navy beans in a rich tomato sauce flavored … All rights reserved. Still hungry? Waste of $17. Layer turkey, cranberry mixture, spinach and red onion on 3 pieces of toast and top with remaining toast slices. Zesty roasted tomato and chili broth with slow-simmered chicken, masa, corn, poblano peppers, black beans, and hominy, with lime and cilantro. Carryout is available.Pull into one of the many parking spaces nearby if you choose to drive to the bakery. Available in whole and half. The pesto is not Whole30 compliant. This is the BEST turkey sandwich inspired by Panera's seasonal turkey sandwich. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Looking for more copycat Panera recipes? Add the remaining ingredient and stir to coat. Top with apple slices and second slice of bread. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Nutrition Facts. half sandwich. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. So I decided to recreate their masterpiece at home. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Cholesterol 50mg. Nutrition Facts. Choose from the sizes below to see … Cup (150 Cal. Now, add mayo on each piece of bread. Panera describes the Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT like this: All-natural roasted turkey, Applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato and fresh avocado with reduced-fat olive oil mayo on our freshly baked Sourdough. We are Panera Bread and we believe that good food can bring out the best in all of us. Add ground turkey and brown. Add Your Review! This field is required. There are 710 calories in 1 sandwich of Panera Bread Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich on Cranberry Walnut Miche. Terms Of Use Panera Bread Roasted Turkey And Avocado Blt Sandwich reviews: Dont go to Salina Ks if you want anything, they are always out. {{ 'We have sent an email with sign in instructions to {0}.' Slice and serve fresh. 30% Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 0g. Copycat Panera Roasted Turkey, Apple, and Cheddar Sandwich. The Panera Bread menu – Example of the Panera Bread Sandwich Menu. Please re-enter your password to continue. Made with slices of roasted turkey, sweet apples, and sharp cheddar cheese on homemade cranberry walnut bread, this is the best recipe for a turkey sandwich! Welcome back to Panera! Add them evenly to make them look good. For a tasty open-faced sandwich, toast thick slices of hearty bread. You'd need to walk 198 minutes to burn 710 calories. Order breakfast, lunch or dinner for a crowd with Panera Bread Catering! Personalized health review for Panera Bread Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar on Cranberry Walnut Miche (Half): 360 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Garnished with masa crisps. toFormat: 'h:mm a' 28%. $11.59 | 690 Cal . Photo of Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini is by Robin Lee and is used by permission under the Creative Commons License. This Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich is packed with flavor and makes a quick, and delicious meal! {{ 'Hi {0}' | replaceVariables([customerInfo.firstName || '']) }}, {{ '{0} Rewards' | replaceVariables([customerInfo.rewardsCount]) }}, {{ 'Available after {0}' | replaceVariables([$options.filters.formatTime(availableAfter, { The Panera turkey is lean, white, and skinless. This is the BEST turkey sandwich and is a MUST--especially with leftover Turkey! There's no right or wrong way to eat a Panera Bread Roasted Turkey Apple & Cheddar or Roasted Turkey Cranberry Flatbread. We are Panera Bread and we believe that good food can bring out the best in all of us. Place remaining 4 slices of bread on top of sandwiches and slice. Thank you, Robin. We need access to your facebook info to get you signed up. Updated: 8/25/2020. Roasted Turkey Harvest Salad Roasted Turkey Harvest Salad - All-natural roasted turkey, a mix of … Pour in vegetable broth, crushed tomatoes, garbanzo beans, and kidney beans. There are 320 calories in a Power Mediterranean Roasted Turkey from Panera. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/panera-bread-copycat-recipes Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. This Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich is packed with flavor and makes a quick, easy and delicious meal! I do not calculate my nutrional values because I strongly believe that if you are eating all real foods, you don't need to get too worked up over calories. Thanks for the great recipe. $11.59. {{ 'We have sent an email with sign in instructions to {0}.' Layer the turkey… Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup 8 oz. Serve immediately. Pick up Panera Bread boxed lunches for your next catered event. I wanted a sandwich. The information collected might relate to you, your preferences or your device, and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to and to provide a more personalized web experience. Combine cranberry sauce, dressing and nuts in small bowl. Choose from the sizes below to see … Expert Tips to Get More from Your Instant Pot. toFormatToday: '[Today at] h:mma', You'd need to walk 178 minutes to burn 640 calories. | replaceVariables([foundEmailAddress]) }}, Want to do this later? The ingredients were just as sparse; it was identifiable as a different sandwich only by virtue of the new loaf-end bread … If you love Panera sandwiches, you will dig this special offering from Panera Bread. I'd like to make the bread and the sandwich, Good Morning Kay! You better buy fresh sourdough bread since it will taste the best. Reader Joan Mack of Palm Desert is a big fan of the turkey chili at Panera Bread. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. black pepper 2 tsp. When you visit our website, we store cookies on your browser to collect information. Your life will never be the same! Most of those calories come from fat (58%). Or, Try This. Don't have an account })]) }}, {{ 'Available before {0}' | replaceVariables([$options.filters.formatTime(availableBefore, { Spread each with dip. Panera Bread review from Walnut Creek, California: Panera Bread Bancroft Walnut Creek, California. … As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. 1 sandwich. Assemble sandwich: On one slice of bread, layer turkey, lettuce, cheese, and slaw. Edit. Worst food experience ever. The Panera Bread menu – Example of the Panera Bread Sandwich Menu. Read more. Directions. No worries, just sign in to your MyPanera account and we’ll get it straightened out. Sign up here! We offer catering delivery for large orders and group catering purchases. Combine cranberry sauce, dressing and nuts in small bowl. Since it is a cafe style restaurant, Panera Bread does not remain open for long hours. This sandwich is a great way to use up leftover Turkey or substitute for Rotisserie chicken if that’s what you have on hand! Simply the best. After 6 hours of doctor appointments for Cystic Fibrosis, I was facing a 3 hour drive home from my clinic. You'd need to walk 178 minutes to burn 640 calories. Prices can vary from restaurant to restaurant. frozen mixed vegetables 16 oz. Ground turkey is slowly simmered with a blend of black, pinto and navy beans in a … I'm Kristen. This Turkey Breakfast Bowl comes with roasted turkey slices, egg whites, spinach, roasted red peppers and BASIL PESTO. Copyright © 2020 Panera Bread. Panera's power Mediterranean roasted turkey salad. Become a member and start earning rewards today. Cut baguette lengthwise into top and bottom halves. There are 640 calories in 1 sandwich of Panera Bread Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT Sandwich on Sourdough . Slice the loaf of pesto focaccia into two semi-circles, and halve each semi-circle. Sweet, tart, savory and filling--it was everything a turkey sandwich should be. Panera's roasted turkey breast was its best self in this sandwich. Great Picture. Panera Half Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT Nutrition Facts. California Supply Chain Act
2020 panera bread roasted turkey & avocado blt on country rustic