My husband's mixed salad was okay and our son's half/half pizza was underdone but edible. will definitely be going back. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Minimum Order is $20.00 before taxes and fees, Disclaimer: Prices and availability are subject to change. CT > Newtown > 06470. My Place Restaurant. Pizza Palace. The service was excellent; a server/manager named Sunny helped us out and she was great. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Whether it is your first time or your hundredth time, you'll be welcomed like family. grilled chicken, onions and bbq sauce My first time here but a favorite of our daughter's family. Last night my small pizza was uncooked - yes - uncooked. My Place was opened as a luncheonette by Louise Tambascio in 1979, in one of a string of storefronts that later became Big Y. Don't leave the kids at home — youngsters will love the family-friendly cuisine at this pizzeria just as much as mom and dad. Get quick answers from My Place Pizza & Restaurant staff and past visitors. 1 2. They are delicious. Great place. My Place Restaurant - 8 Queen St, Newtown, CT 06470 - Rated 4.5 based on 65 Reviews "Wonderful experience yet again!! Excellent food and wonderful people! Drop us a line, and we'll get back to you soon! We moved to Newtown CT from Princeton NJ less than a year ago. Order Italian & Pizza delivery and takeout from our Pickup & Delivery Menu at Franco's Pizza & Pasta in Newtown, CT. Browse our menu and place your online order quickly and easily. If I could...give them a "zero" rating, I would. View menu and reviews for My Place Restaurant in Newtown, plus popular items & reviews. 75 Church Hill Road, Newtown, Connecticut 06470, United States. There's a burger with avocado and fried egg and another with pastrami, Swiss cheese and other stuff. Last night my small pizza was uncooked - yes - uncooked. They offer a variety of pizzas that others loved and full dinners too. Find 6 listings related to My Place Restaurant in Newtown on YP.com. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for My Place Restaurant locations in Newtown, CT. We do not have prices for some of the items at this particular restaurant. We often visit My Place. You can't beat the focus on quality and focus on being good in what they do! 203-491-2141 FREE DELIVERY...FREE DELIVERY. As the state’s situation continues to rapidly change due to COVID-19, many may feel more comfortable staying in, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your favorite restaurants from home. Home. I highly recommend this restaurant.More. My husband and I ate our dinner there to celibrate his birthday.We really enjoyed our meal. Bookmark ... Newtown, CT 06470. 8 Queen St. Newtown, CT 06470. Serving Newtown Since 1966. With Pink Vodka Sauce, Garlic And Oil Or Alfredo. The family owns three restaurants - but different focus for each. Delicious Food Health, Wellness & Beauty Unique Finds. 84 Reviews (203) 270-7061 Website. I cannot tell you the number of times I've ordered a "chicken Caesar" salad, only to have it delivered without the chicken. My Place Pizza & Restaurant, Newtown: See 129 unbiased reviews of My Place Pizza & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 47 restaurants in Newtown. hand tossed and baked on the stone. Wanna soak up the sun? The tiramisu was awesome and so was the antipasto salad. I apologize if I sound harsh, but I was really craving pizza last night and was yet again beyond disappointed by this establishment. The food was good, but since I'm a pizza snob being from New Haven, I can't say it was my favorite. If I could... give them a "zero" rating, I would. You can't beat the focus on quality and focus on being good in what they do!More. Also, you can get a regular burger. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Your Newtown Domino's pizza place near 06470 welcomes all cravings. Newtown, Connecticut / My Place; My Place. layers of pasta, meat, three kinds of cheese and sauce, our own beer battered fillet of fish served with thick cut beer battered french fries, homemade coleslaw, and tarter sauce, fresh farm raised atlantic salmon, pan seared and served over a bed of asparagus risotto, grilled breast of chicken sauteed with fresh garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and basil over a nest of angel hair, half a duck, on the bone roasted to a crispy finish and seasoned with our famous jamaican jerk seasoning, choice cut new york steak grilled to perfection and served with mom's double stuffed potato, breast of chicken in our special batter of eggs and cheeses sauteed to a golden brown and topped with a lemon wine and butter sauce, breast of chicken sauteed with fresh sliced mushrooms in a brown marsala wine sauce, dusted in our own bread crumbs, lightly fried then topped with our homemade sauce and melted mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced lightly battered eggplant filled with a special italian ricotta cheese then topped with sauce and mozzarella, yes, mom actually does prepare this dish. Top Dishes Near Me. Last night my small pizza was uncooked - yes - uncooked. So, as of last night, we will have the deliver service find another pizza restaurant for our weekly Friday order-out night. (1) Website. Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian options. Newtown Deli and Catering, 79 South Main Street in Newtown, is providing takeout, according to its Facebook post March 20. This pizzeria guests can also take advantage of the many drink options offered here. I apologize if I sound harsh, but I was really craving pizza last night and was yet again beyond disappointed by this establishment.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. In Newtown, you must use a delivery service to order out. There's a burger with avocado and fried egg and another with pastrami, Swiss cheese and other stuff. Upload menu. Can't go wrong with a visit to My Place. Well, I'm exhausted from a week's worth of commuting to/from New York and I prefer not to have such a hassle with simple pizza and a salad on Friday night. See the menu, prices, address, and more. My husband's mixed salad was okay and our son's half/half pizza was underdone but edible. ... Newtown, CT 06470, USA. Best Food Delivery Restaurants in Newtown, Connecticut: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Newtown Food Delivery Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. more, your choice of veggies, chicken or three cheese sandwiched between a flour tortilla with moneterrey jack, vermont cheddar and guacamole, rhode island calarmari topped with or without hot cherry peppers then gently fried to a crisp golden brown, thinly sliced potatoes, cheddar and hickory smoked bacon, our house made tortilla chips topped with tomatoes, onions, melted jack and cheddar with our chefs delicious three bean chili, lightly breaded triangles fried to a crisp golden brown, classic german style soft pretzels served with homemade beer mustard, romaine lettuce tossed with slow roasted granny smith apples, honey glazed pecans, plum tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese then drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette, our light and crisp fresh fried calamari on top of a bed of romaine, tomatoes, onions and gorgonzola, hearts of romaine lettuce tossed in our homemade caesar dressing with garlicky croutons and shaved parmesan regiano, romaine, fire roasted peppers, red onion and sharp provolone with our cajun spiced breast of chicken, Served With A Salad And Bread They make wonderful sandwiches and have plenty of tasty options. Order online for delivery. served with garlic mashed and corn, chopped clams, smoked bacon, peppers and fresh garlic, breaded chicken, hot sauce and blue cheese, created by joe and tony from newtown hardware meatball sausage ricotta and fresh garlic, fresh basil, plum tomatoes, feta and mozzarella with fresh garlic, italian dressing on the dough then a tossed salad on top, sausage, meatballs, pepperoni, peppers onion, garlic, mushrooms and bacon, peppers, mushrooms, garlic, eggplant, spinach, onions, roasted peppers and fresh basil, grilled chicken, red roasted peppers, fresh garlic and basil. Great service and I always try a new beer to see if I find another favorite. For more than a dozen times we've ordered from My Place Pizza and every time there's a problem. Last time was for Pizza and Beer. They are delicious. are traveling through the area...if we lived closer, we'd be here more frequently. Paul Ricciardi-- Stopped there yesterday on our way back to the Philly area (from my son's soccer game in CT). 82 Reviews (203) 270-7061 Website. Score your next slice at My Place Restaurant — this joint has pizza-lovers dishing out cream of the crop reviews. They let me have a nice house salad in place of fries. Serves Breakfast, Italian, Pizza. burger with roasted peppers and lettuce. layers of pasta, meat, three kinds of cheese and sauce, our own beer battered fillet of fish served with thick cut beer battered french fries, homemade coleslaw, and tarter sauce, fresh farm raised atlantic salmon, pan seared and served over a bed of asparagus risotto, grilled breast of chicken sauteed with fresh garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and basil over a nest of angel hair, half a duck, on the bone roasted to a crispy finish and seasoned with our famous jamaican jerk seasoning, choice cut new york steak grilled to perfection and served with mom's double stuffed potato, breast of chicken in our special batter of eggs and cheeses sauteed to a golden brown and topped with a lemon wine and butter sauce, breast of chicken sauteed with fresh sliced mushrooms in a brown marsala wine sauce, thinly sliced lightly battered eggplant filled with a special italian ricotta cheese then topped with sauce and mozzarella, yes, mom actually does prepare this dish. In Newtown, you must use a delivery service to order out. (203) 426-6114. This restaurant is perfect for a quick lunch. We moved to Newtown CT from Princeton NJ less than a year ago. Delivery or takeout! Why Order on Slice. Welcome. Not busy, don't know why it was delayed. Order online and track your order live. It's not like "cookie dough" that you ate when you were a child, but heavy pizza dough that one simply cannot eat. Hours. Every order earns points. We recently got meals from here and they were very good take out. I highly recommend this restaurant. Sometimes I ask for a second, small cup of Caesar dressing, but they never provide it. italian sausage, meatball, pepperoni, mushroom, red roasted peppers, eggplant, bacon, onions, olives, tomatoes, spinach, fresh basil, broccoli, garlic, pineapple, ham, feta, cheese. Sometimes I ask for a second, small cup of Caesar dressing, but they never provide it. My Place Restaurant - 8 Queen St, Newtown, Connecticut 06470 - Rated 4.5 based on 108 Reviews "Wonderful experience yet again!! For information, call 203-270-7061. We shared nachos which were plentiful and had guacamole, salsa, sour cream and great chili on the side. And if you call the next day, the restaurant argues that you should have called the night before. Sign up Login. Well, I'm exhausted from a week's worth of commuting to/from New York and I prefer not to have such a hassle with simple pizza and a salad on Friday night. Everyone enjoyed their dinner which was served by a very friendly waiter . We sat outside on a perfect weather day. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Hotels near Holcombe Hill Wildlife Preserve, Hotels near Upper Paugussett State Forest, Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Restaurants near My Place Pizza & Restaurant, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Newtown, American Restaurants for Lunch in Newtown. I had the gorgonzola...burger with roasted peppers and lettuce. Also, my Pizza took 7...minutes longer than it should have, (37 minutes instead of 30) so had to wait around. Add Shrimp - $6.00, rigatoni pasta tossed with sliced italian sausage, fresh garlic, feta and fire roasted peppers, tossed with louise's delicious broccoli rabe, fresh sliced garlic and extra virgin olive oil, rigatoni pasta tossed with plum tomatoes, fresh garlic and feta in a light basil cream sauce, topped with artichokes and a pink vodka sauce, pasta twists tossed with fresh gorgonzola, garlic, fresh spinach and shrimp, perfectly cooked cheese filled tortellini pasta tossed in our creamy alfredo sauce, pasta pillows stuffed with ricotta and topped with our homemade marinara sauce, mom's original recipe. Pizza Italian Restaurants Caterers. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . It was a popular place for breakfast and lunch, known for its sauce and meatballs. Restaurant menu, map for My Place located in 06470, Newtown CT, 8 Queen Street. My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT -- Get driving directions to 8 Queen St Newtown, CT 06470. My Place Restaurant, 8 Queen Street in Newtown, is providing takeout, curbside service, and delivery, according to its Facebook post March 20. Every order earns points. Get directions, reviews and information for My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT. My Place Restaurant 8 Queen St Newtown CT 06470. We eat there quite often. BringMeThat offers food delivery from many restaurants in Newtown. You can still order through BringMeThat and your credit card will be charged for the total cost of the items you placed plus a $4.99 service fee. I had to read and re-read a few times until I finally located the price - so that is one area of needed improvement. The waitstaff and owners couldn't be friendlier and accommodating to their patrons. Pros: Good pizza! Monday - Saturday : 11 am - 9 pm. For more than a dozen times we've ordered from My Place Pizza and every time there's a problem. hand tossed and baked on the stone. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel/Danbury. Sunday 12pm - 9pm. Pizzerias in Newtown with Free Delivery. It's not like "cookie dough" that you ate when you were a child, but heavy pizza dough that one simply cannot eat. Serving great food, with great service at reasonable prices has been the mantra at Newtown's My Place Restaurant for over 30 years. The food is wonderful. My Place Restaurant Newtown Menu - View the Menu for My Place Restaurant Fairfield County on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, My Place Restaurant menu and prices. Get delivery from Sweet Mango Sushi Bar and Asian Restaurant super-fast to your door. Whether you want to order breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack, Uber Eats makes it easy to discover new and nearby places to eat in Newtown. From individual diners to business meetings to special gatherings, and of course, families, My Place Pizza and Restaurant is a great place for anyone to enjoy a delicious meal in a welcoming atmosphere. Take-out/Delivery Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. Which means you pay less for pizza. Every order supports small shops, their families, and the community. Sorry we couldn't stay longer. Met family to eat before a concert.Lasagna was delicious as well as their homemade soup. dusted in our own bread crumbs, lightly fried then topped with our homemade sauce and melted mozzarella cheese, lightly breaded triangles fried to a crisp golden brown, our light and crisp fresh fried calamari on top of a bed of romaine, tomatoes, onions and gorgonzola, pasta pillows stuffed with ricotta and topped with our homemade marinara sauce, your choice of veggies, chicken or three cheese sandwiched between a flour tortilla with moneterrey jack, vermont cheddar and guacamole, rhode island calarmari topped with or without hot cherry peppers then gently fried to a crisp golden brown, thinly sliced potatoes, cheddar and hickory smoked bacon, our house made tortilla chips topped with tomatoes, onions, melted jack and cheddar with our chefs delicious three bean chili, classic german style soft pretzels served with homemade beer mustard, romaine lettuce tossed with slow roasted granny smith apples, honey glazed pecans, plum tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese then drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette, genoa salami, cappicola, sharp provolone, red roasted peppers and olives with romaine, pears, honey roasted pecans, and plum tomatoes and gorgonzola with balsamic vinaigrette, hearts of romaine lettuce tossed in our homemade caesar dressing with garlicky croutons and shaved parmesan regiano, romaine, fire roasted peppers, red onion and sharp provolone with our cajun spiced breast of chicken, rigatoni pasta tossed with sliced italian sausage, fresh garlic, feta and fire roasted peppers, tossed with louise's delicious broccoli rabe, fresh sliced garlic and extra virgin olive oil, rigatoni pasta tossed with plum tomatoes, fresh garlic and feta in a light basil cream sauce, topped with artichokes and a pink vodka sauce, pasta twists tossed with fresh gorgonzola, garlic, fresh spinach and shrimp, perfectly cooked cheese filled tortellini pasta tossed in our creamy alfredo sauce, mom's original recipe. Get food delivery from local favorite restaurants and caterers near you. 65 Church Hill Rd. new york style thin crust pizza My Place Restaurant appears in: Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Pizza Restaurants, Caterers We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. There's much to see here. ... Great food (reasonable and huge portions). I cannot tell you the number of times I've ordered a "chicken Caesar" salad, only to have it delivered without the chicken. The family owns three restaurants - but different focus for each. My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT. Pizzerias pay less to use Slice. Located in the center of beautiful Newtown, Connecticut, My Place Pizza & Restaurant is a family-friendly, neighborhood restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week. ... (203) 491-2494 123 South Main St Newtown, CT 06470 Sunday-Wednesday 11 AM to 9 PM Thursday-Saturday 11 AM to 10 PM . For more information, call 203-364-1218. It's where you'll enjoy plenty of made-to-order options and mouth-watering pizza to go around! Not busy, don't know why it was delayed.More. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Call us at (203) 270-7061. ordered take out so i can’t speak to the service, but the chicken francese, homemade chicken soup, pasta and pizza were all delicious. They let me have a nice house salad in place of fries. Just like everyone else, I work hard for my money, and My Place Pizza will never get another dime from me again. And if you call the next day, the restaurant argues that you should have called the night before. Add reviews and photos for My Place Restaurant. My Place Restaurant address, My Place … Have your favorite Newtown restaurant food delivered to your door with Uber Eats. served with garlic mashed and corn, Fresh Broccoli, Smoked Bacon, Eggplant And Garlic On A White Pie Then Finished With Fresh Tomatoes, fresh basil, plum tomatoes, feta and mozzarella with fresh garlic, italian dressing on the dough then a tossed salad on top, sausage, meatballs, pepperoni, peppers onion, garlic, mushrooms and bacon, peppers, mushrooms, garlic, eggplant, spinach, onions, roasted peppers and fresh basil, grilled chicken, red roasted peppers, fresh garlic and basil. View Menu. Browse tons of food delivery options, place your order, and track it by the minute. thin crust. Download the app. Delivery & Pickup Options - 84 reviews of My Place Restaurant "I have been meaning to go to My Place for over a year and I was not disappointed. ... Dunkin' Kai's Place Empire Bagels Portobello Restaurant & Pizza Walgreens. Order delivery online from My Place Restaurant in Newtown. … Just like everyone else, I work hard for my money, and My Place Pizza will never get another dime from me again. Get menu, photos and location information for My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT. Or book now at one of our other 33035 great restaurants in Newtown. Cons: The prices on the menu for pizzas are surprising hard to find. give them a "zero" rating, I would. We are not fans of take out but when you insist on being lazy and just want something like lasagna the My Place fits the bill. Domino's Newtown pizza deals help you save money, and thoughtful delivery drivers make sure … Also, you can get a regular burger. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. My Place Restaurant Menu. more Serving great food, with great service at reasonable prices has been the mantra at Newtown's My Place Restaurant for over 30 years. Now more than ever it’s important to support our Connecticut businesses who have been hit hard by the pandemic. We make a point of stopping here for a meal when we...are traveling through the area...if we lived closer, we'd be here more frequently. We LOVE coming to My Place. A local pizza cafe in Newtown committed to making a great atmosphere, dining experience and eating hub for the Newtown community & beyond. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #1 of 36 pubs & bars in Newtown #12 of 70 restaurants in Newtown #4 of 19 pizza restaurants in Newtown #12 of 23 Italian restaurants in Newtown . View menus, read reviews, and order food online from local restaurants near Newtown, CT for delivery or takeout. Download the app for promos. minutes longer than it should have, (37 minutes instead of 30) so had to wait around. grilled chicken, onions and bbq sauce new york style thin crust pizza thin crust. Enjoy your meal in the dining room, private party room, the newly-renovated tap … Add Chicken Or Sliced Sausage - $3.00, Get directions, reviews and information for My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT. My Place Restaurant 8 Queen St Newtown CT 06470. They offer a variety of pizzas that others loved and full dinners too. So, as of last night, we will have the deliver service find another pizza restaurant for our weekly Friday order-out night. Looking for a large order for pizza delivery?
2020 my place newtown, ct delivery