FEATURES. We are My Place Restaurant, located in Newtown. CUISINES. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 84 Reviews (203) 270-7061 Website. Mon, 31 Aug 2020 18:16:38 +0000 View Detailed Check-in Cool. My Place Restaurant  Add to Favorites (203) 270-7061. Website (203) 755-1469. 2. We were so disappointed to find both pizzas burned! (203) 270-7061 Website American, Bar, Seafood, Pub. 557 people like this. CT has good pizza generally, but My Place is a champion among champions. 8 Queen St Newtown, CT 06470 Map & Directions. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. This is the spot. • Learn more about the american food we aim to craft, like our mouthwatering menu items such as chili 🌶. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Service. All things to do in Newtown; Things to do near My Place Tap Room. All staff was friendly and attentive. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. It was a popular place for breakfast and lunch, known for its sauce and meatballs. • About See All. Your IP: 185.2.4.86 My Place Tap Room, Newtown: See 22 reviews, articles, and photos of My Place Tap Room, ranked No.2 on Tripadvisor among 16 attractions in Newtown. Love the salads !!! The real surprise here is the beer selection. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5fb97e174f6f0075 It was a pretty warm night so we sat out in their large outdoor seating area to enjoy the nice evening weather. Value. Get directions, reviews and information for My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT. My Place Restaurant 8 Queen St Newtown CT 06470. Saved to Favorites. Order Online 8 Queen St, Newtown Get directions. If you like big salads for your meal, this place has a number of them. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Find 244 listings related to My Place in Newtown on YP.com. My Place Restaurant. Welcome to Market Place Kitchen & Bar. Garlic Bread $3.99 ... with great service at reasonable prices has been the mantra at Newtown's My Place Restaurant for over 30 years. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. My Place, Inc. is a Connecticut Domestic Profit Corporation filed on January 4, 1991. You CAN get real beer in a small town! Please contact the business for updated … Ratings and reviews. The pizzas are good as… Order Online. Thank you My Place for being a place I will always return to! Go somewhere else. Lindajones9763 6 months ago. RATINGS. Dinner, Lunch. 8 Queen St, Newtown, CT 06470 Pub in Newtown, Connecticut . Want a fancy night? Serving great food, with great service at reasonable prices has been the mantra at Newtownâ s My Place Restaurant for 30 years. Gary B. is drinking an Oktoberfest by von Trapp Brewing at My Place Earned the Oktoberfest (Level 6) badge! American Restaurants Restaurants Latin American Restaurants. Pizza, Bars, Caterers (1 Review) OPEN NOW. Today: 6:00 am - 1:00 am. 8 Queen St (2,277.81 mi) Newtown, CT 06470. 893 Meriden Rd. Restaurants near My Place Pizza & Restaurant, Newtown on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near My Place Pizza & Restaurant in Newtown, Connecticut. My Place Tap Room. It was great... wish I had remembered to take a photo of it. Send us a message or ask a question. My Place was opened as a luncheonette by Louise Tambascio in 1979, in one of a string of storefronts that later became Big Y. It had infused pineapple vodka (made in house), splash of sour mix, and dash of grenadine.... Cuisines: Caterers, Italian, European, Continental, Pizza, Toro Chinese, Japanese and Hibachi - Toro Japanese & Chinese Cuisine, 28 Church Hill Rd, Newtown, Market Place Kitchen & Bar - Newtown - 32 Church Hill Rd, Newtown, Toro Chinese, Japanese and Hibachi - Toro Japanese & Chinese Cuisine, 28 Church Hill Rd. See more of My Place Tap Room on Facebook. Closed now: See all hours. Printable Menu. Great beer selection. When I ate there a few years ago I remembered it being good. Serving great food, with great service at reasonable prices has been the mantra at Newtown's My Place Restaurant for over 30 years. After an extremely long weekend we decided to order take out pizza. I love that chewy New York-style crust. Closed Now. Mon: 6am-10pm; Tue: 6am-12am; Wed: 6am-12am; Thu: 6am-1am; … We tried here the other night for a spur of the moment dinner and all enjoyed it. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Find 6 listings related to My Place Restaurant in Newtown on YP.com. My Place Pizza & Restaurant, Newtown: See 129 unbiased reviews of My Place Pizza & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 47 restaurants in Newtown. Amdobler 5 months ago. or. Add business hours. 220 photos. Forgot account? Alex K. Buffalo, NY. Get menu, photos and location information for My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT. Or book now at one of our other 33035 great restaurants in Newtown. 32 Church Hill Rd, Newtown, CT 06470-1625 +1 203-491-2993 Website Menu. 169 reviews. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Seating, … Give My Place Restaurant a call to order. 3.5 46 reviews #13 of 14 American in Newtown #22 of 40 Restaurants in Newtown. Visit Website Order Online View Menu Email Business Suggest an Edit. Create New Account. Opening Hours. Newtown, CT 06470. Food is good the appetizers are great especially the pretzel! Thank you for the continued great service especially during the Covid-19 "stuff". We ordered two large pies and brought them home. Log In. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for My Place Restaurant at 8 Queen St in Newtown - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. View the menu for My Place Restaurant and restaurants in Newtown, CT. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. (203) 270-7061. My family and I have been coming here for years and will continue. Order online. Get Directions (203) 270-7061. King's Breakfast & Lunch is a restaurant located in Newtown, Connecticut … My Place Restaurant - 8 Queen St, Newtown, Connecticut 06470 - Rated 4.5 based on 108 Reviews "Wonderful experience yet again!! Get menu, photos and location information for My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT. Or book now at one of our other 32935 great restaurants in Newtown. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Details. Dinner Menu Starters. Opened as a luncheonette by Louise Tambascio in 1979, in one of a string of Queen Street Plaza storefronts, it was a popular place for breakfast and lunch. 5. Very disappointing. Thank you ! They had some cool specialty drinks and I tried the Blushing Pineapple Martini (think that was the name). This family owned restaurant is a favorite in town. Food. 5 out of 5 stars. The Registered Agent on file for this company is John M. Tambascio and is located at 6 Queen St., Newtown, CT 06470. My husband (or kids) had never been to My Place and I had not been in years. Roasted Apple Salad. In 1989 her sons John and Mark took an adjacent store to start a New York-style pizzeria in combination with provincial Italian cuisine dinners. Community See All. You all rock ! Meals. Order food online at My Place Pizza & Restaurant, Newtown with Tripadvisor: See 129 unbiased reviews of My Place Pizza & Restaurant, ranked #12 on Tripadvisor among 47 restaurants in Newtown. My Place Restaurant - 8 Queen St, Newtown, Connecticut 06470 - Rated 4.5 based on 117 Reviews "Wonderful experience yet again!! So much that you could scrape majority of the crust like burnt toast. Ask the Community . The entree dishes are usually quite good too, though nothing to write home about. Newtown, CT 06470 Uber. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for My Place locations in Newtown, CT. Businesses in Related Categories to American Restaurants. Want to just be happy? All photos (11) All photos (11) Get food delivered. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for My Place Restaurant locations in Newtown, CT. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Cyrenius H. Booth Library; Newtown Meeting House; Edmond Town Hall Theater; Castle Hill Chocolate; Tarrywile Park & Mansion; Jones Family Farm; Elephant's Trunk Flea Market; Blue Jay Orchards; EverWonder Children's Museum ; Escapology Escape Room Game - Trumbull; Riverview Cinemas; Beardsley's Cider Mill & Orchard; … 574 people follow this. Fantastic bar! Contact My Place Restaurant in Newtown, CT.Call us at (203) 270-7061. Seafood Jambalaya. 107 friends. Useful. Funny. Not just a bit crispy, but actually burned. Add grilled chicken and yummy!!! 41. I would rather go to "My Place" for a delicious dish! $19.95pp Thanksgiving Menu This is a special town, and My Place just oozes with our special friendliness. Yelp ... Also what makes it so great is the fact that it is in NEWTOWN. Hours: My Place Cafe. Not Now. A treat for this hot humid night because I don't want to cook !!! The list is carefully curated, offering a nice mix of imports (e.g. ✔ 7 menu pages, ⭐ 295 reviews - My Place Restaurant menu in Newtown. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. 2,041 check-ins. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 0256196. Both excellent. CT; Newtown; Restaurants; Pizza; My Place Restaurant; CCPA. Newtown, CT 06470. Waterbury, CT 06705 . Welcome to My Place Restaurant! 3. We hear their food's delish. My Place Restaurant We're all about supporting local pizzerias - even those who are not Slice partners. Our Menus. King's Breakfast & Lunch. MORE PHOTOS.
2020 my place newtown, ct