Nottinghamshire So why not come and stay with us again? Student rooms will go through a multi-stage cleaning and inspection process before you move in. Utilities and amenities vary from property to property, specifics for your property are details on the specific property page. This Code of Conduct defines the actions relating to the content and operation of your website which we consider to be inappropriate and therefore prohibited. 9.3 – You agree that you will not upload files that contain software or other materials protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control all the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. We disclaim all such representations and warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law. 3.1.9 – collecting or storing personal data about other users. Full details are available on request from your chosen property. As such the contents of the Extranet are intended solely for those who have entered into a Services Agreement with us. Farnsfield 9.4 – You agree that you will not use the Website to stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others. Lomax is a brilliant place to live, Ive just book for my 3rd year. Dundee is one of the UK's leading universities, internationally recognised for expertise across a range of disciplines including science, … Deutsch. Going to College for the first time or going to college in a new country can be daunting, don’t let this worry you because our team are here to help. Receptions will have protective screens and public areas will be managed to ensure social distancing. Dependant on the property, you may also be able to choose a specific room of your choice. Commons, including a flourishing inner garden are well kept. That’s why we’re using technology to help you avoid unnecessary contact with others. We understand that the Covid-19 pandemic has created some uncertainty and anxiety for students with many worried about its impact on their studies and/or disruption to the social side of going to university due to increased use of online learning. Job Title: Head of Operations Phone: 07585 120645 My main duties include: overseeing the management, health & safety compliance and day to day running of all our sites in the UK. We will always first try to establish if there is anything that can be done to help you and your housemates to live in harmony without anyone moving room. Searched for loads of student accommodation before I found this gem amongst the rest. For students who have failed to get a visa or have received an admit reject for their University, Mezzino's standard cancellation policy will apply. Cancellation Policy. Yes, however it is much quicker to do so online. Your welcome pack will provide full details. You must satisfy yourself that any information obtained from the Website is correct, accurate and suitable for your purposes. Mezzino offer great locations and an all inclusive rental with no additional fees! Where appropriate we will, co-operate with law enforcement agencies if a breach of criminal law is suspected. Staff are friendly and always there to help, and the community is diverse. We have some great seasonal offers for our students who want to come back and stay. Fixed. If you do not pay the booking deposit within 7 days any room being held will be automatically released. No, we provide the TV licence and this is included within your rent. 3.1 – We prohibit any use of the Website, and you agree not to use the Website, for any of the following activities: 4.1 – We have developed the Extranet to allow Clients to view, print, download and upload documents and information regarding progress in relation to their Services Agreement and for no other purpose. 10.5 – You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make a claim against you resulting directly or indirectly from your use of the Website. 8.2 – We do not: (i) accept any liability in respect of the content of these third party websites which are linked to the Website; (ii) make any representations or warranties regarding the content or accuracy of any information or materials on such third party websites; or (iii) authorise any act which may be in breach of copyright or any other third party rights which are protected in law or by international treaties worldwide. Please refer to your tenancy agreement or the sample agreement on our website for your specific property for cancelation details in relation to your booking. Here’s how: With more than a decade of experience looking after student’s welfare Mezzino Student Living have helped thousands of students to live and thrive at University. English. He knew what we were looking for and kept in touch with us. We will investigate incidents involving a breach of this Code of Conduct and your services may be restricted, suspended or terminated. Living at The Junxion has been a very homely experience for me, as from moving in on my first year of university I was a little nervous about living on my own so far away from my home in Liverpool; but that all change once I moved into my new room, as the buildings interior design gives off such a relaxing vibe that will allow you to study in peace. You get 14-day cool off period (Free cancellation period) to cancel your booking after you sign the tenancy agreement. Really nice sizeable apartments in a great student busy location. The first month's rent will be refunded to you, but please note that the one-time service fee is non-refundable. Please enquire at your specific property for details. Cancellation Policy 1. If you cancel within the 14-day period, your booking fee is … Has very helpful staff and it’s well run in the office. Contact us. Commons, including a flourishing inner garden are well kept. Following registration you will receive a user name and password. I have love living at Millstone as it has given me independence and a bigger family. 6 talking about this. 07311027 If you have any questions about Mezzino student accommodation, please check out our information hub to find the answer. You may not copy, display, download, transmit or distribute any Information from the Website, except for the purposes envisaged by such Services Agreement. We will complete as much check-in administration online in advance of your arrival as possible including the booking of check-in slots to avoid delays and congestion at check-in. 2.2 – You indicate your acceptance of the Conditions and are deemed to be bound by the Conditions by your use of the Website and in doing so are also deemed to accept and be bound by any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to any products, services and/or information provided by third parties which are displayed within the Website. Mezzino Head Office Find a cancellation policy that works for you. 17.1 – These Conditions together with any document expressly referred to within these provisions, contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings, or proposals, written or oral between us in relation to such matter or any representations or statements made to you by us or by any person, including (without limitation) any of our employees or agents. Last seen 2 weeks ago.
2020 mezzino cancellation policy