“Uh sure Fuli…b….but why?” he asked. … BECAUSE I CLEARLY SHAHAHAW YOU GIGGLING! “Ok Ono, That’s enough” she said. Common knowledge really.” He said. Kion sighed. Azaad commenting on how Fuli had the fire of a Cheetah made no sense to me being that IS a cheetah. “To much? “Oh and why is that? Follow/Fav Habibaata. As a cheetah, her position on the team is the fastest. I adore her. Asked Fuli. Fuli sighed in relief. “No, We have only just began. He accompanied with the Lion Guard on their journey back to the Pride Lands. Fuli smirked. "Fuli and Azzad are walking towards each other and looking at each other with heart-eyes. Personality. She tries her best to hide it, but Azaad quickly sees past her facade. I feel like that’s kind of obvious” he replied. !” He laughed. !” She laughed. Then explain to me how you managed to get past me when we was running? Ahahahazaahahad!! HAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed. “Yeah It is, You know Fuli. Character Information Fuli is one of the main characters of the show, The Lion Guard. ALL: Lion Guard defend! Stop trying to say you didn’t. Kion x Fuli shippers have had more fuel added to the fire as of Season 3, with Fuli showing the most visible concern and worry out of the rest of the guard about Kion’s slowly-deteriorating health and sanity thanks to the effects of Ushari’s venomous bite. THAT IS NOT FAIR! “Your called Fuli the fasted right?” he said. When Bunga and Kion race through the Pride Lands playing Baobab Ball, they encounter Fuli, who flips Bunga off her back for attempting to hitch a ride with her. His eyes are green. Azaad assists the Lion Guard in fighting off Vitani and her pride. Azaad appears to trust the hyenas, after learning that they were trying to warn the Lion Guard. “HAHAHAHA NOT THAHAHAT TO!! They tickled like crazy for a full 20 minutes” He added. Azaad (voiced by Behzad Dabu) – A prideful cheetah that the Lion Guard encounter in his canyon during their journey to the Tree of Life. ANGA: Yes. The Lion Guard: Azaad & Fuli Digital - Portraits. What was that?” She asked. Fuli is the tritagonist (later supporting character) of the Disney Junior show The Lion Guard. Fuli rolled her eyes and looked back up at the stars. “I am only joking fuli.” He replied as he continued to massage her soles. “Yeah…..And I assume it will involve tickling at somepoint…” Said Rani. KION: Anga, is Kovu alone? We will just wait for the day to come. anyway, here is an Azuli fanfic- please enjoy. 0. She is the former fastest member of … After feeling a weird kicking sensation in her stomach, she then had a shocking realization. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. “It’s so peaceful out tonight.” Said Fuli. “Sorry love, But rules are the rules.” He replied. Language: English Words: 1,755 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 3 Hits: 57; Filters Filter results: Submit Sort by . “You won huh? Scooby sighed in relief. HAHAHAHA NOT MY PITS AGAHAHAHAIN!! Unhealed Au. “So, How about we try this on you?” He grinned. Movies Lion King. “I AHAHAHAHA….I AHAHAHA TOLD YOU I AHAHAHA WAS FASTER THAN HAHAHAHAHA YOU!!! Digital - Portraits. “I Am! “Hehe…okay relax Rani…I will massage your paws to help you relax and sleep With no tickles…” He replied as they all went back in the tree of life to go to sleep for the night. “Aww, Does that tickle Fuli?” He asked as he dragged it back down. What do you think is up there?” He asked her. Azaad arrives at the Pride Lands with the Lion Guard and introduces himself to King Simba and Queen Nala.Azaad introduces himself to the royal family When the Lion Guard is reuniting with their friends and family, Fuli shows Azaad around the Pride Lands and they run into the baboons. 17% I have no opinion. She is the former fastest member of the Lion Guard. ULLU: (Hoots) Queen Rani, Lion Guard. Add a photo to this gallery Now I know tickling you is going to be a blast!” he replied. Azaad The Lion Guard: Fuli's competitor and friend. Fuli looked back to see Azaad was almost by her tail. Scooby gulped. Fuli began to cover her eyes and fell back in laughter. I just find them cute together. Azaad’s eyes widened but he tried to keep in his laughter. Gorgeous! !” She laughed even more. AZAAD: Mibinamet! Her love interest is Azaad. Kenzie_McMal Traditional Artist. “WHAT! Azaad chuckled. (looking surprised at each other) Wha-? “HAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed. Ahahahaha!! By: Dr. DT (This story is post-canon) Fuli, normally fast and energetic comes down with a very high fever. Or so they thought. 13. “I will would tell you……but…..” He began to run off. Fuli and Azaad are speeding in to wish all their fellow fast felines a happy # InternationalCheetahDay!. “OHOHOHOHO MY HAHAHAHAHAHA GOSH!!! The Lion Guard half of the Night Pride was on their day patrol; none of them had gotten used to the nocturnal schedule of the lions at the Tree. Azaad gulped. But I already told you the real reason why I giggled.” He replied with a large grin. thank you!! Dark fur, green eyes. 75 likes. Scooby looked around, his arms were beginning to shake and his body began to sweat. During Fuli's race in the Battle of the Lion Guards, Azaad cheers her on. Fuli felt strange; she felt heavier than usual and more tired. OHOHOHOHONNNNNOOOOO! “Interesting.” He said. “Hahahaha!!! Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. :) EvaTheDoberman. Jasiri too is a popular shipping partner. AZAAD!” She yelled. “YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST!” He yelled. Fuli is the third protagonist in The Lion Guard series. Ono can you come out for a second?” he asked as Ono came out of the tree. Azaad is a minor character in The Lion King: Revisited. Azaad attends Kion's wedding to Rani at the Tree of Life ("Long Live the King"). Hehe” he replied. KhaliaArt Digital Artist. Be nice, please follow, enjoy and have fun!! Fuli blushed a deep red. “Ruh oh!” he exclaimed. Azaad rolled his eyes. Later, as Kion and Vitani argue over who should save a trapped Thurston, Azaad approaches Thurston and advises him to back out of the hole. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST MAKE THE TICKLES STOP! KhaliaArt Digital Artist. Fuli began to stroke the sole of his paw faster. The Junior Night Pride is the animated television series and a spin-off sequel of The Lion Guard. Well…How about I knick name you…Azaad the liar!.” She grinned. Fuli gave him a look. “I cannot let him win, I am to ticklish!” with that thought in mind she began to pick up even more speed. Once they were done, Kion pulled Fuli aside, letting the rest of the Guard go their own directions. “Hehe, Looks like your paws are your weakspot…Then again that isn’t much of a surprise to me…” he replied. Azaad began to rub the soles of her paws with his thumbs. “NHOHOHOHOHOHO! “Hehe…..HEY! Azaad began to rub the soles of her paws with his thumbs. My gender swapped version of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. “Sure, I was getting bored and I though I would have a bit of fun with you” He replied as a grin formed more on his face. 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 History 3.1 Backstory 3.2 Legends of the Lion Guard: Protectors of the Pride Lands 3.2.1 The Pride Land Games 3.2.2 Kion and Nguruma's Birthday 3.2.3 The Young Leader 3.2.4 The Likizo ya Mvua Celebration 3.3 Legends of The Lion Guard: Battle … “Your never going to live that down are you?” he replied. Rani. Then Azaad noticed one of Ono’s feathers on the ground. #link. “Fuli the ticklish hmm? 1 Cast. “Ruh!? Azaad is a young cheetah who first appears in the episode 'The Race to Tuzila' in Season 3 of 'The Lion Guard series, when he meets Kion's Guard after they trespass on his territory. a year ago. HAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAAHAH! Fuli. ! Character Information Azaad is a male cheetah who appeared in three episodes of the third season of The Lion Guard. “Well, Your not going to tickle me that easy! Featured In - 'The Lion Guard' series. 50% I like her. Azaad ignored her plea and began to tickle her toes faster. With … After all, they had to interact and behave professionally with each other since they were members of the elite Lion Guard. She was able to hold with little struggle to make Makuu's mouth stay open. (Azaad speeds away.) Fuli The Lion Guard Cheetah. _____ Please, ask me first before u... Fuli and Azaad. His hide is yellow with black spots, and he has a lighter muzzle and underbelly. “And what would that be?” She asked. In "The Trouble With Galagos", the Lion Guard helps timid Badili 'find his roar' and reclaim his territory from another antagonistic leopard. Azaad is tall and lanky with large green eyes and a bulbous brown nose. It was Night Time in The Tree of life. “About what?” she replied. (nuzzles her) (Fuli smiles and returns the nuzzle.) Saved from deviantart.com. Love Will Find a Way When Zira and her pride of Outsiders invade the Pride Lands, Azaad, Jasiri and Janja inform Kion that the royal family needs the Lion Guard's help. “Oh…Is that right?” she said with a almost evil tone. Fuli’s eyes widened “N…NO! Actually that reminds me, how far is the story anyway? _____ Please, ask me first before u... Fuli and Azaad .. He accompanied with the Lion Guard on their journey back to the Pride Lands. really good friends Kion, who literally get married with Rani: yeah, really good friends" … Azaad's pelt is golden, while his muzzle, paws, and underbelly are paler in color. Fuli Flinched her paw and yelped in her bonds in surprise. Fan Art, Fan fictions, The Lion King stuff. Kion gave Rani a look. “W…..wait….F….Fuli! There was a moment of silence before he spoke again. “Oh are you? Azaad is a male Asiatic cheetah who appears in Season 3 of The Lion Guard. Still in the same place, I havent been able to work on it for a few days. “W……What….c…condition?” she replied. However, he mocked Janja for being scared of lighting which angered Janja and returned the favor by mocking Azaad for avoiding water. Edit. Just then Kion and Rani appeared. !” she laughed. Azaad meeting Fuli in secret love Azaad encounters the Lion Guard, including Fuli, in having directions to the Tree of Life ("Hello Hello"). He suddenly stopped. “I thought I already told you the reas…..you know what we are not even going to go over that again…YOU deserve some more punishment hehe” he replied as he licked between her toes faster and dragged the feather down her arch. Her disdain for other species does not interfere with her inner heroism, for Fuli is willing to jump in paw and tail to save the Pride Lands from harm. !” He Laughed. “Oh hey guys, Uh…..Why is Rani laughing?” Asked Azaad. Related Pages. “ONO!” Yelled Azaad. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; mylemusic liked this . 1. “YHEHEHEHEHEHS! #link #parent a year ago. He began to drag the feather inbetween all four of Fuli’s toes as she wiggled them. The idea works, and Thurston frees himself. She stopped and was surprised by this. “Oh, Just something to keep you busy While you were just…..HANGING AROUND!” She replied and fell back laughing. Fuli nudged him. Thank you for letting me know Fuli! AZAAD: Fuli, Queen Rani. “Hehe…..HEY! I just find them cute together. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. “Hey what are the vines for? Azaad tickled Fuli like this for a good 5 minutes then he stopped. “SO YOU DID TICKLE ME?” She said in shock. His name means "free" in Arabic. I will give you a second chance. Seeing Fuli with Azaad gave me a great idea for a remake of Lion Guard based on the 2019 Lion King remake. Fuli was picking up speed but Azaad was slowly beginning to catch up to her. As a cheetah, her position on the team is the fastest. Fuli backed up slightly. This is a transcript for Journey to the Pride Lands in Bubble Guppies' Adventures of The Lion Guard. However the only thing that Azaad and Fuli have in common is they like to run. Beshte: yeah. Art from 2019 - 2020. 1 Characters 1.1 Main Characters 1.2 Secondary Characters 1.3 Tertiary Characters 1.4 Villains 1.5 Minor characters 1.6 Guest Appearances Sawa - second-born cub and daughter of Kion and Rani; sister of Raja; Princess of the Tree of Life; Leader of her Junior Night Pride Ekai - son of Baliyo and Pyaara; cousin of … It is with my deepest regards that I ask you to please stop despising of the literal trash spewing out of that black hole you call a mouth, for I think the community would be better off without it.”. He picked it up and began to rub it through his for paw almost teasing Fuli. “I never said you were. “Maybe you had a little itch hehe” he replied. The Lion King Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. I've spotted a cheetah, making his way up the pass. “OHOHOHOHO THAHAHAT IS HAHAHAHA IT! Listed in Folders. “Y….Yhehehe yes!” she giggled slightly. Ono began to drag his feathers inbetween his toes and they began to wiggle. WHY HAHAHAHA ARE HAHAHAHAHA YOU DOING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS TO ME!? And Kion…do you think you could give me a paw massage to help me sleep….BUT WITH NO TICKLES!” Said Rani. Fuli is one of the main characters and the tritagonist in the 2015 TV film The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar and its 2016 follow-up series The Lion Guard, both based on the 1994 film The Lion King. Prepare to be tickled” she said with a giggle but then as she turned she noticed Azaad was right in front of her. KION: Yeah, I hadn't thought of it like that. She is the fastest and first female member of the lion guard. She is one of Kion's friends and a member of the Lion Guard. “HAHAHAHA I HAHAHA CAN SWEAR HAHAHAHA I HAHAHA HEARD YOU GIGGLE!” She laughed. Sign up with Facebook Sign up … Habibaata is Arabic for 'My Love' Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - [Fuli, Azaad] - Words: 1,064 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/12/2019 - Status: Complete - id: … Ono began to increase the tickling between Azaad’s toes. After the Pride Lander-Outsider reunion, Azaad assists the Lion Guard in fighting off Vitani and her pride. Azaad chuckled at this, finding it rather cute. Azaad was settling into his new life with Fuli. 0. Azaad x Fuli, a lion guard fanfic | FanFiction. “HEY! I bet we will have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow.” Replied Azaad. Fuli let go of him and let him up. NOT THE FEATHER! disneyandanimals Feb 15, 2020. Her name means "Very Fast" in Swahili language. That was until he fell onto his back. Azaad just smirked. 17% Total votes : 6 . I am not even half way done yet!” he replied. The heroic side of the Lion Guard is often displayed throughout the series, but this episode really showcases how compassionate Kion, Fuli, Bunga, Beshte and Ono can be, including to strangers. Just some Azuli fluff. “I clearly saw Ono tickle your paw with his feather, and you giggled. Fuli and Azaad are speeding in to wish all their fellow fast felines a happy # InternationalCheetahDay!. When she knew Azaad was going to tickle her, she didn’t think he meant in this way. Azaad loved hearing Fuli’s laugh. What do you think about Azaad x Fuli? What do you think about Azaad x Fuli? PouassonDeOro Edited Nov 20, 2019. 113 notes Aug 3rd, 2019. She was voiced by … Include Ratings Teen And Up Audiences (1) Include Warnings No Archive Warnings Apply (1) Include Categories F/M (1) Include Fandoms The … “Oh come on Fuli, You know you can’t resist being tickled. Author. I BEG YOU!” She said as she was trying to get free from the vines which held her in place. Its time…..for….revenge…” she replied. ―Fuli. Kenzie_McMal Traditional Artist. Kion and Fuli is a popular ship due to her being one of his close friends and the only female lion guard member. Being the scaredy dog he was he started to back up slowly. Ono stopped tickling him and went back up in the tree. To learn more about these amazing animals and what you can do to help them, please visit the International Cheetah Day website at the link below. I WILL WIN AND HAHAHAHAHA I WILL PROVE THAT YOUR LYING! Thomas/The Lion Guard < Thomas. “Oh….Thats an Idea..” she said. Both Fuli and Azaad were laying on their back and looking up at the stars. Fuli rolled her eyes. Species - Cheetah. Fuli locked Azaad’s ankles in her legs. HUWEZI! See full list on disneyfanon.fandom.com . NOW YOU AHAHAHAHAHA ARE AHAHAHAAHA THE ONE WHO’S CHEATING!” He laughed. “Ughhh, can we just get this over with?” she asked. Kion: Fuli, you're mine. Oh yeah, Our story is going to be MASSIVE. They both began to run through the forest of the tree of life. KnyazKion Posts: 8 Joined: April … In the barren lands Mabaya: Nyoka, I see you have failed me. Gallery. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Fuli just seems to … I thought you said you wasn’t ticklish?” She said. He did this for a good 10 minutes before letting Fuli have a second break. Despite these negative traits, she was willing to join the Lion Guard with her friends to defend the Circle of Life when Janja and his clan invaded the Pride Lands. Rani chuckled. I just find them cute together. Azaad was settling into his new life with Fuli. I AHAHAAH USED…AHAHAHA A NEW METHOD I AHAHAHAHAHA LEARNED!” He laughed. I AHAHAHAHA ONLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLED YOU! “Shehe Fuli…I…a…am…n..not…t…ticklish..” he said. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Azaad: no! a year ago. “Could you tickle my sole for me so I can prove to Fuli I am not ticklish?” he replied. Azaad Azaadis a teenage male cheetah who lives in Jangwa Desert of Leopon Plains. I AHAHAHA CAN’T TELL HAHAHA WHAT’S WORSE! Ok you two please......I really dont want there to be arguments on my account, thats not what its for. 16 0. “I…..uh…..well….I….” he replied as he was stuck on what to say to get him out of this situation. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! fuli azaad lion guard king series fanart digital disney portrait furry feral cheetah feline love couple. You run just as fast as me and not only that but you have a kind and gentle heart…..well….most of the time hehe” Replied Azaad. “Well from what Kion has told me, Lions of the past look down on us and protect both the pride lands and the tree of life.” She replied. It felt like you was tickling me slightly.” She said. “Ughhh…I swear though Azaad. “Well…obviously he laughed. Bunga: seems like Fuli really happy to see this Azaad-guy again! ph0220 TheHotrodHero Commission Disney Lion Guard King Romance Shipping Kion Male Rani Female Queen Fuli Azaad Cheetah Janja Jasiri Hyena Slice_Of_Life None_Canon ★ Like ph0220's stuff? Her name means "Very Fast" in Swahili language. “Oh I was just laughing at a little joke I made.” She replied. When Fuli tells him that the Lion Guard is having trouble with a flock of flamingos bot… HAHAHAHA” she laughed. When Zira and her pride of Outsiders invade the Pride Lands, Azaad, Jasiri and Janja inform Kion that the royal family needs the Lion Guard's help. “Ahahahaha Ok…ok…please hahahaha I hahaha can’t stand this! Fan Art, Fan fictions, The Lion King stuff. History Talk (0) Share. “Now whos the most ticklish?” she grinned. “Yeah come on everyone lets go home. He stopped. “Uh, yes Azaad.” He asked. Wow you really are sensitive aren’t you…must be from all the running you do.” He teased as he continued to lick her paw pad on her left paw. She would … Azaad was trying his hardest to keep it in but he was beginning to sweat and tears began to run down his face. His fur is yellow, somewhat darker than that of Fuli's. Azaad began to tickle her soles faster. FULI: You two know each other? See more from ph0220. How do they still have the energy?” Asked Rani as she yawned. Azaad then had an Idea. His name means "free" in Arabic. Stories - Silce of Life. 1 Kion and Mufasa opening 2 Set the mood (of love)/Find Yourself 3 Fuli, Oona and Azaad reunite/Gil and Janja reunite/Jasiri warns everyone about Zira and her Pride 4 Oona, Fuli and Azaad's talk 5 Flying over the Canyon 6 Sliding the river 7 Gil and Janja's fun 8 As You Move On 9 Oona's confession to Azaad 10 … “And what is that supposed to mean?” She said with a look. “AHAHAHAHA THAHAHAT IS AHAHAHAHA TO MUCH!!! “Hey Ono, can you come back down for a second?” she yelled. This made Fuli go mad. The two lovebirds were happy, but one day, everything changed. Listed in Folders. Animal Strength: Fuli is the third strongest member in the entire the Lion Guard. "You are a most remarkable cheetah, Fuli." My first Lion Guard fanfic—I am so tired of seeing KionxFuli pairing. “Hey Ono, What you doing?” Asked Kion. She believes that her speed and stamina has no limits and that she can't get worn out, though this is proven wrong as she … “Right….Well should we all be heading back in the tree to get some sleep for the night? Fuli is a confident and tomboyish cheetah cub who shows great pride in her running abilities. I love you so much. Add any projects to do with The Lion Guard! “Oh really? I just told you that I am not ticklish. He is also Fuli's love interest. Shomari began to slowly circle around Fuli as he explained,"I know who you are Fuli, the lone cheetah from the Pridelands turned lion guard member turned Night Pride member, but I also know that the guard, is like a family to you," Shomari noticed Fuli's suprised expression when he told her that and continued,"that is right, isn't it," Fuli became annoyed,"yeah so what,"she said defensively. Azaad gulped. Sep 27, 2016 - Fuli is an adolescent female cheetah. Stolen on Instagram once again: www.instagram.com/p/B4iAQA9Fsm…. This made Fuli blush a little. Eventhough they had been close friends for a while now, this was Kion's first time of being at such close proximity with his female cheetah friend. While he was using the feather to tickle her one paw he began to lick the arch of her other paw. Man, stories like this make me so excited for our story. She gulped and tried to run even faster. It was only when Azaad was around that Fuli would expose the giddiness in her voice, obviously excited to see him. you're on! Fuli is a confident and tomboyish cheetah cub who shows great pride in her running abilities. Ono sighed “……Affirmative….Anyway need me for anything else Fuli?” He asked. She's one of Kion's friends. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 17% I do not like her. wanna race me? It was so adorable to him. Rani stopped laughing and got back up. AHAHAHAND WHEN I HAHAHA DO! I just find them cute together. Later, he helps leads Janja and Jasiri the hyenas to the Lion Guard, who are staying at the Tree of Life. “Say Fuli? She lay on her back and stretched out her paws for Azaad to massage them for her. Kion and Fuli is a popular ship due to her being one of his close friends and the only female lion guard member. Fuli got on her back. However, once he takes the chance to get to know someone, Azaad relaxes and becomes much more friendly and helpful. Fuli is more than confident, acting considerably cocky and haughty about her own incredible skills Fuli is a valuable member of the Lion Guard, being both brave and clever. “IF YOU WILL NOT OPEN THE DEAMON CHEST, WE WILL, “Hello sir. KION: No, we can't be. “You already got your revenge on me when you pushed me off a cliff and tickled my paws till I really couldn’t take it. His face turned back a little to see if the chest was still ok. Thankfully for him it was. “Maybe I could give you another knick name to” he said with a grin. 1.1 version 1 (made by harris hyatt, do not edit, add, or delete) 1.2 version 2 1.3 version 3 Cast version 1 (made by harris hyatt, do not edit, add, or delete) luke as kion; stanley as simba; veronika (from ninithedoggirl) as nala; nia as kiara; trevor as rafiki; samson as zazu; whiff as timon; scruff as pumbaa; ryan as bunga; harold as ono; … It was safe to say they grown quite close over the past couple of months. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I am defiantly going to have to convert them into chapters lol. RANI: Azaad's been to the Tree of Life before. Askari (voiced by Michael Luwoye) – A lion and the leader of the original Lion … “HAHAHAHA WHAT? Azaad chuckled. He is an adolescent male Asiatic cheetah, who has a crush on Fuli and a good friendship with Rani. She's one of Kion's friends. After the fight, Azaad comes to Pride Rock, where he meets Simba and Nala.He then spends time with Fuli in the Pride Lands and gets bothered by a troop of baboons.. Later, as Kion and Vitani argue over who should save a trapped Thurston, Azaad approaches Thurston and advises him to back out of the hole. “W……WELL….Alright….” she replied. “Affirmative.” He replied as he stopped tickling him. “How exactly am I lying? NO! “Tell me, or the tickling continues until you do!” she said now getting more impatient. His pointed nose contains two shades of brown, again darker than that of Fuli's, and also larger. You know I am faster than you!” Shouted Azaad as he also picked up his speed. "It's nothing," Fuli said unconvincingly. “No Ono I am fine thank…………Actually….there is one thing….” She replied as she smirked back at Azaad. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. by KnyazKion » August 3rd, 2019, 7:06 pm . Add a photo to this gallery 0. “It didn’t feel like an itch. PLEASE! Commisisons - Commissions. AZAAD!! She was able to hold two baboons on her back without any difficulty and succeed in defeating Vitani in a single attack. Azaad rolled his eyes. Azaad/Fuli (The Lion King) Azaad (The Lion King) Fuli (The Lion King) Romance; Summary. I see a strange lion on Pride Rock. “Ok, Please get on your back for me Fuli.” Replied Azaad. You like it really.” He added. That chest was thousands of years old and hardly a little fall was going to break it. 3. He was about to say something but just then Azaad and Fuli came back. “I can’t tell weather you was saying that in a serious way or you was making a pun..but whatever..” he said. WELL THEN HAHAHA HOW ABOUT HAHAHA WE HAHAHAVE A REMACH! Azaad just grinned “Hmmm…Id say both is worse but then again who am I to judge I am not ticklish like you” he chuckled. Her love interest is Azaad. Gorgeous! 1 Background 1.1 Personality 1.2 Physical appearance 2 Role in the series 2.1 The Race to Tuliza 2.2 Journey to the Pride Lands 2.3 Return to the Pride Lands 3 Relationships 3.1 Friends 3.1.1 Fuli 3.1.2 Kion 3.1.3 Rani 3.1.4 Janna 3.2 Acquaintances 3.2.1 Bunga, Beshte, Ono ans Anga 3.2.2 Makini 3.2.3 Janja and Jasiri 3.2.4 … “Fine…But only because you won! "What's wrong?" No sign of the Royal Family. Kion, Azaad: ok,fine! I Rwont!” Scooby said. She'sa cheetah cub who along with her friends Kion, Bunga, Ono, and Beshte form The Lion Guard to protect The Pride Lands from threats such as hyenas. hello i'm Fuli and i'm the fastest Cheetah around. Status Living Residence • Tree of Life• Pride Lands (formerly) Affiliations • Night Pride• Lion Guard (formerly)• Pride Landers (formerly) Titles Fastest in the Pride Lands (formerly) Relationship information Romances Azaad Friends • Anga• Baby baboon• Beshte• Bunga• Kion• Makini• Ono Enemies • Chuluun• Makucha• Mama Binturong• Ora• Scar Fuli is a female cheetah. “Oh nothing, Just uh….thinking out loud..” He replied trying to save himself. Rwhos There?” Scooby asked. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. 4 posts • Page 1 of 1. Ono shrugged his shoulder and began to drag his feathers across the soles of Azaads paws. Chiqicheetah One Piece: Officer Benjamin Clawhauser Zootopia: An overweighted police officer who loves donuts and is a huge fan of the popstar Gazelle. Listed in Folders. Beautiful . Fuli (The Lion Guard) as Rudolph Big Mama (The Fox and the Hound) as Sam Shanti (The Jungle Book) as Hermey Merida (Brave) as Yukon Cornelius Azaad (The Lion Guard) as Clarice Widow Tweed (The Fox and the Hound) as Santa Claus Gepetto (Pinocchio) as Mrs. Claus Gia (Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted) as Donner (Rudolph's … “I………Is….m….my……punishment…over….now?” she asked. THAT’S NOT FUNNY!” She yelled as she began to chase after him. He also used his tongue to lick between her toes on her other paw. This made Fuli’s eyes widen even more. !” He laughed even more. HAHAHAHA THAHAHATS SUCH AHAHAHAHA A LIE!” She laughed. He asked. As Scooby continued his walk he started to notice objects flying. The two lovebirds were happy, but one day, everything changed. !” she laughed. And then you was in front of me” she replied. HAHAHAHA YOU AHAHAHA ARE GOING TO HAHAHAHAHAHA BE HAHAHAHAHA SO SORRRRYYYY! He began to wrap them around her wrists and ankles . After the fight, Azaad comes to Pride Rock, where he meets Simba and Nala. He quickly reached out his for paw and tickled Fuli’s underarm slightly and she jumped in surprise. And now, we can see all of that Azaad/Fuli scenes in 19-20 episodes and it's pretty obvious! She is a valuable member of the Lion Guard, being both brave and clever. Fuli felt strange; she felt heavier than usual and more tired. Include ? Scooby Doo was walking down a graveyard with the daemon chest. Ok fine I will prove it. File type: Word Document(.doc) -----Could not … August 2020. HAHAHAHA ITS TO TICKLY! He had the chest tied onto his back to make it secure so that no one could take it from him.
2020 lion guard fuli and azaad