The Lion Guard : Azaad and Fuli 6 by Agony-Wolf on DeviantArt. Azaad. Fuli and Azaad - redesign. On March 4, 2016, Season 2 was announced by Disney Junior. Rani. Laini is a female galago. The Lion Guard Meets Selena Burns by Kaitlyn N. Lowe 18.7K 542 16 I was a normal girl in biology class one morning, watching The Lion Guard instead of completing my lab when it happened. Discover (and save!) After the fight, Azaad comes to Pride Rock, where he meets Simba and Nala.He then spends time with Fuli in the Pride Lands and gets bothered by a troop of baboons.. Later, as Kion and Vitani argue over who should save a trapped Thurston, Azaad approaches Thurston and advises him to back out of the hole. Sep 1, 2020 - Till the Pride Lands end, Lion Guard defend! Jan 28, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Jackson's. "Mibinamet!" Saved by DeviantArt. Anyways, I think a significant portion of TLG fans in Wattpad are probably upset about Kion and Rani suddenly marrying each other given that their relationship was rushed and not well-developed (in my opinion, anyways). He is an adolescent male Asiatic cheetah, who has a crush on Fuli and a good friendship with Rani. - Fuli's Catchphrase Fuliis one of the characters of the upcoming fanfiction: Lion Guard Rewritten. The Lion Guard is an American animated television series that premiered with a one-hour movie, The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar, on November 22, 2015, which was followed by a television series on Disney Junior on January 15, 2016. She served as the Queen of the Tree of Life until her death due to old age as her granddaughter Rani becomes the new queen of the Tree of Life. When Fuli was a mere infant her parents were captured by the Outlanders, she was raised by her older brother Azaad with the help of the Lions of the Pridelands and later distant cousin Yun Mibu. It's beautiful and I think that Azaad is perfect for Fuli. This is a transcript for Journey to the Pride Lands in Bubble Guppies' Adventures of The Lion Guard. He is also fearless as he is willing to protect his territory from all intruders. He was certain that his relationship with Fuli would end up in awkwardness if he didn't come up with the right response. Follow/Fav New Life, New Story. Kasi is a character featured on The Lion Guard, voiced by Savannah Smith. Disney's The Lion Guard. At first, Azaad was cold and against the fact that cheetahs have friends. She is a former member of the Outsiders and currently the fastest member of the Lion Guard under Vitani. The series was first broadcast with a television film titled The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Disney Channel on November 22, 2015, and began airing as a TV series on January 15, 2016, on Disney Junior. The Lion Guard: Azaad & Fuli. The Lion Guard (Cartoon) The Lion King (1994) Relationships: Rani/Kion; Fuli/Azaad; Characters: Kion (The Lion King) Rani (The Lion Guard) Fuli (The Lion King) Azaad (The Lion Guard) Jasiri (The Lion King) Janja (The Lion King) Bunga (The Lion King) Additional … He opened his mouth to ... it was him who befriended her in their cubhood days and also the one to break the Lion Guard … With the help of the Lion Guard, Badili is able to take back his own territory, and Laini and her friends return home. Imara is a female lion. 167 Favourites. A/n (Please read): Hey guys. 2019-09-15 - Azaad is a male Asiatic cheetah who appears in Season 3 of the 2016-19 Disney Junior television series The Lion Guard, spin-off to the s ag a. Lion King 1 Lion King Fan Art Disney Lion King Big Cats Art Cat Art Animal Drawings Cute Drawings Lion King Pictures Wolf Spirit Animal. Yaseii. " Huwezi! " Azaad Cheetah is a new character in The Lion Guard S3. Azaad assists the Lion Guard in fighting off Vitani and her pride. 27 Comments. By: Fury2212. Lion Guard-Tragedy and Loss by Spectacular Spider Fan 8.3K 227 28 The characters we know and Love Like Simba, Nala, Kiara, Kion, and everyone else have Happy Lives. TLG: New Leader - [SCREENSHOT REDRAW] Silver-Wolf-17. Be Still, My Beating Heart. Sorry about the almost 2-year hiatus. Laini and her fellow galagos come to the Lion Guard for help, and Kion agrees to drive off the leopard. Cartoons: Lion Guard fanfiction archive with over 276 stories. At first, Rani thought that Fuli was a threat due to the rock slide that Bunga caused. Include Relationships Azaad/Fuli (The Lion King) (1) Include Additional Tags Romance (1) Other tags to include Exclude ? Bunga is the bravest, Fuli is the fastest, Beshte the strongest, and Ono is the keenest of sight. This is my idea of season 4 lion guard. She serves as one of the three secondary antagonists alongside Ora and Mama Binturong as one of Makucha's followers. So I can just say that they're the cool couple and if season 4 will ever exist we'll see them as husband/wife. Originally an Outsider, Kasi lived in the Outlands in exile from the Pride Lands.However, after the reunification of the Outsiders and Simba's pride, she became a member of the Lion Guard under the command of Vitani. Thus, she let it go and hoped that their relationship will be forever. Unfortunately he only appear in one episode (so far) Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans. Azaad's upper body is well built. Been a long time, huh? See more ideas about Lion guard, King simba, Kion. 291. 23 Favourites... Are you okay? 1 Early Life 1.1 Birth 1.2 Kittenhood 1.3 Attack on his Clan 2 Physical Appearance 3 Purr-sonality 4 Relationships 4.1 Family 4.1.1 Fuli Azaad's birth was damped by the fact that he was expected to be a girl, as females weren't born to his family for several generations. Explore the Lion Guard collection - the favourite images chosen by Vtoony on ... A Complicated Relationship. 1. August 2020. His fur is yellow, somewhat darker than that of Fuli's. 283 Favourites. Saved by DeviantArt. Azaad could see a slight sadness in her eyes but he just let it slide. 2 Comments. DeluxeFunTime. "Oh really, I fell in love with a Lion once before your father" "Really" "Yes, but He loved someone else, and I love your Father" "how did you 2 meet" "well Amora, It was before I Quit the Lion Guard, we were on our way to here, the tree of life, for healing and we needed tuliza to calm down one of our members, so I went out Looking for some. Initially, Imara lived in exile from the Pride Lands as an Outsider. However, as her grandmother's request, she welcomes her and the Lion Guard to the Tree of Life. Nobody was so perfect for her. Exclude Ratings Teen And Up Audiences (1) Exclude Warnings No Archive Warnings Apply (1) Exclude Categories F/M (1) Exclude Fandoms The Lion Guard (Cartoon) (1) Exclude Characters The Lion Guard : Azaad and Fuli 2 by Agony-Wolf on DeviantArt. The Lion King 1994 Lion King Fan Art Lion King 2 Lion King Movie Disney Lion King Lion Wallpaper Cartoon Wallpaper Bambi Disney Disney Art. Here comes the Lion Guard! Once he gets to know … your own Pins on Pinterest 20 Comments. Kasi is a female lion.She was initially an Outsider who reformed and joined Simba's pride.She currently serves as the fastest member of the Lion Guard.. Fuli and Azaad are shown to have a very close and affectionate relationship. His muzzle, paws, and underbelly are a slightly darker shade of cream, which is also present around his grass-green eyes. Feb 4, 2020 - Explore Nightmoon14's board "Lion Guard", followed by 613 people on Pinterest. She is the strongest member of the Lion Guard. So here we can see that Azaad and Fuli's relationship is the same with canon Kion and Rani's. The pay-off for all the aforementioned character development Simba's and Kion's father-son relationship received in the first two seasons finally comes to a head in "The Scorpion's Sting". Cartoons Lion Guard. It features Kion, the son of Simba and Nala. 13 Comments. The top of his ears are black, and inside the ears are light gray with hazel brown lining the sides. Include Relationships Azaad/Fuli (The Lion King) (1) Include Additional Tags Romance (1) Other tags to include Exclude ? There will be old or new enemy and more adventure to seek. Kion, the son of King Simba and Queen Nala, is the leader of the Lion Guard. Azaad… In general, the Lion Guard and the Pridelander crocs having a much better relationship with each other as shown in this episode, even if Makuu gets fed up with their antics. Chuluunis a female snow leopard who appearsin Season 3 of The Lion Guard. The Lion Guard is an American animated television series developed by Ford Riley and based on Disney's 1994 film The Lion King. Azaad's catchphrase Azaad is a minor character in The Lion King: Revisited. CM-PitBull. Queen Janna (or simply Janna) was an elderly lioness and a character introduced in Season 3 of The Lion Guard. When Badili the leopard is forced out of his territory, he takes up residence in the galagos' tree. However, after the integration of the Outsiders into Simba's pride, Imara joined the Lion Guard under the leadership of Vitani. Azaad is Fuli's loving older brother and Kion's good friend. See more ideas about Lion guard, Lion, Lion king. Exclude Ratings Teen And Up Audiences (1) Exclude Warnings No Archive Warnings Apply (1) Exclude Categories F/M (1) Exclude Fandoms The Lion Guard (Cartoon) (1) Exclude Characters She is the first daughter born to her family for several generations.
2020 lion guard azaad relationships