The Complete Fishing Scene on Lake Erie. Best Lake Erie Walleye Fishing Techniques. Select Your Date -> The Dock; 2020 Rates; Fishing Boats. Epic Walleye started as a blog to teach the fundamentals of fishing to the average person. World-Class Lake Erie Walleye Charters. Garmin Inland Lakes      Reel   Trolling Reels Trolling Big Water Reef During the 1980’s and 90’s, over three million walleyes were harvested each year throughout Ohio. Skip to content. Fish cleaning is available upon request. Tournament Proven Walleye Fishing Techniques & Strategies. I have all the trolling gear, but really prefer to catch them casting. if (number==4) Shimano myimages[2]="http://www.walleye.com/mainpageimages/pro-edition.gif";width="130";height="191" New York Fishing Fishing Flies, Clothing & Accessories Fisherman Fishing Caps & Visors imagelinks[6]="http://www.walleyetacklestore.com/mistprapr.html" document.write('') Runner Okuma Fish Finders & Electronics    3G    Spoons Fishing Maps Covid-19 has changed how we live our lives and added concerns for the future. On the two rivers which offer spawning habitat—the Maumee and Sandusky—tens of thousands of anglers will converge over a month-long period in search of the lake’s number one sport fish. //-->, Walleyetacklestore.com  Because of record walleye hatches since 2003, walleye populations have soared to record levels. Fisherman Sunglasses Fishing Gear & Tactics. Dave's Ka-Boom Lures Trolling 8th Ed. Cannon by I’ve been fishing lake Erie walleye for years and recently realized that the online resources specific to lake Erie walleye fishing is somewhat limited. imagelinks[9]="http://www.walleyetacklestore.com/slskfisc.html" May 20th Lake Erie walleye fishing report offered by Blue Dolphin Walley Charter captain Gary Zart - professional guide. The best lure for these conditions is a larger shallow running stickbait. Erie Conditions    Fishing Big Jon Ontario, Canada Michigan Stinger Rod Holders Minnesota Fishing Last Updated: September 9, 2020 (Central Basin information updated November 4, 2020) The daily bag limit for walleye in Ohio waters of Lake Erie is 6 fish per angler. ry=1 Cleveland, Ohio is getting ready to host the annual [...], Since I can’t find much on the news yet, I decided to write a short [...], Owned and operated by David Yoder from Mt Eaton, Ohio, Double DD Charters is sure [...], There aren’t many things tastier than fresh-caught fish that you reeled in yourself. Although most anglers troll, what and how they troll can vary. The daily bag limit for yellow perch is 30 fish per angler in all Ohio waters of Lake Erie.  Walleye This Walleye Fishing Season on Lake Erie we will see coolers full of 17 to 25-inch walleye. //-->  Here. Great Lakes Trolling.      Alright guys so today i filmed a video on all of my walleye gear.         Was wondering if anyone has tried casting for eyes lately. Lodging  Fishing & Hunting Magazines Lake Erie produces more fish than all the other Great Lakes combined.       Tite-Lok Jon Downriggers Blade baits can be used as well on the Lake. number = Math.floor(Math.random()*9) Have some old rods and reels but nothing any good so need a complete new set of fishing … The average weight should be 2 to 4 pounds. 3 mile radius around the dumping ground. Holders Luhr-Jensen, Fishing Instruction Walleye & Winter Fishing Feature Articles, Long Distance Walleyes Tradition plays an important part in catching Lake Erie walleye. Daiwa  Walleye Tackle Storage The average used charter boat is worth $25,000 - 3 of our King Cats are $450,000 Plus Gear. Fisherman T-Shirts Big Jon Diver Disks Pflueger myimages[6]="http://www.walleye.com/mainpageimages/stingerspoons.gif";width="160";height="191" document.write('')      Plus, Lake Erie is clear (visibility is 100 feet). Fishing lake Erie walleye is about fun. | Boats for Sale By: Lake Erie Fishing Charters. Precision   UnreelLakeErieFishingCharters is serious about finding, and catching fish. var ry=Math.floor(Math.random()*myimages.length)      ** Posting For Sale Items For Fishing & Boating Allowed ** This is a place for all those who love Walleye Fishing as much as i do. Penn Lake Erie Lake Erie Fish Ohio Report. if (number==0) Scotty Supercaster SX      It is fed primarily by the Detroit River at its western end, and drains out into Lake Ontario through the Niagara River and the Welland Canal. Fall walleye trolling on Lake Erie and other Great Lakes can be spectacular. The same area and program has been working for several weeks now. Going to do some perch fishing for sure but was thinking about trying for some walleye in the evenings. Rod Holders It’s that time of year again!      google_ad_height = 600; We’ll be posting blog posts on the tackle you need and how to use it. I thought this video would be good to make now because i want to see how my baits and gear grow in the next couple years. Most boats on Lake Erie troll for walleye during the spring/summer. Lake Erie is the 11th largest lake in the world by surface area. myimages[7]="http://www.walleye.com/mainpageimages/minnkota.gif";width="160";height="191" Holders     Lake Erie Fishing Report August 1-8 by Gary Speicher, NPAA #128 by Gary Speicher, NPAA #128 • August 14, 2020. On Saturday, August 1st, good friend Tracy Hayward and I headed to Port Clinton, Ohio with the Ranger 620 for a week of walleye fishing. Categories. http://www.walleye.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=34, Marine Radar Systems Mark Martin, Spoonin’ Ice Walleyes Garmin Inland Lakes Prices These are big fish that require big tackle; you know the type – lures that have real man sized hooks. Keating on Kings     Bomber Rods, Reels, Downriggers, Lures ..... document.write('') document.write('') Just bought a Center Console 23 foot fishing boat with a 250HP motor.     From Oct. 16 to Nov. 29 anglers have the chance to win a Hewescraft or Warrior boat, and a wealth of other prizes. Master Index, Advertising LPG Rod Holders and TRAC Systems Premium, Fishing Maps Prec. It has given me my single largest walleye to date, and produced some of the most memorable trips of my fishing career. Ron Anlauf, January Ice Downriggers, Fishing Reports Maps   Spoon Caddy, Winter 2010 Lake Erie offers outstanding walleye fishing, drawing anglers here all summer long.     random_imglink(),