Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Man, these are good. Related Products . We're not able to confirm your pending order at this time. Dietary Fiber 0g Total Sugars 0g. With football season starting this month, I also now have my go-to tailgating cocktail for football season. Your email address will not be published. Peach & Orange Blossom: Mouth-watering white peaches with aromatic orange blossoms. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our websiteGot it! Ketel One Botanical is a series of three varietals: Peach & Orange Blossom, Cucumber & Mint and Grapefruit & Rose. Pour two ounces of vodka into each glass. Serve 50ml Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom with 150ml premium soda water over ice and garnish with a wedge of orange; Made with Ketel One Vodka, perfectly distilled with natural botanicals to deliver a beautifully crisp and refreshing taste. You’re currently using an outdated version of Internet Explorer, update your browser now for greater speed, security, and the best experience on this website. Includes one, 750 mL bottle of 60 proof Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom. Nerdy racoon here with a fun fact: nectarines and peaches are the same except for a recessive allele that gives nectarine a smooth skin. Ketel One Vodka Botanicals Peach & Orange Blossom 60 Proof - 750 Ml. Home » Liquor » Low-Carb Sparkling Peach Cocktail with Ketel One Peach and Orange Blossom Vodka. Peach & Orange Blossom Vodka Distilled With Real B, Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom appeals. Since we are all obsessed with Sparkling Ice and Ketel One launched a new line of vodka, I created my new favorite drink for my glass this summer. This summer has been one for the books. 30% ABV. Filed Under: Adult Drinks, iced drinks, Liquor, Low-Carb Drinks, Recipes, vodka Tagged With: Low Calorie Drinks, Low-Carb, peach, vodka, […] Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine and Vodka (131 calories, 0g fat, 0g net carbs, 0g protein) […], […] Low-Carb Sparkling Peach Cocktail with Ketel One Peach and Orange Blossom Vodka […], Your email address will not be published. August 1, 2018 By Leah Beyer 7 Comments. Each serving is only 73 calories, which is 40 percent fewer calories than a glass of white wine. No significant wind or incline. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. Cholesterol 0mg. Please drink responsibly. Ketel One Botanical is available nationwide in three varietals: Peach & Orange Blossom, Cucumber & Mint, and Grapefruit & Rose, at your local spirits retailer for a suggested retail price of $24.99 per 750ml bottle. 35/40= 87.5% regular shot * 97 calories = 85 calories from alcohol. Science! Please try again later. Contains: GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon G, Serve in a wine glass with ice, soda water and you. As a reminder, the changes to your order have not been saved yet. Learn how your comment data is processed. Ketel one botanical peach orange blossom real botanicals fresh taste vodka how to make the ketel one botanical peach orange blossom spritz a lush life manual ketel one botanical peach orange blossom vodka binny s beverage depot ketel one vodka peach orange blossom 750ml uptown spirits low carb sparkling peach tail with ketel one and orange blossom vodka the farmwife drinks … 150-pound adult. So, after long nights walking calves or long weekend at the pool, you would want a cocktail too. To showcase how well it pairs with the best of nature’s bounty, we asked New York City bartender Crystal Chasse to source three Ketel One Botanical cocktails in one trip to her local all-natural market. Quality and convenience delivered right to your door. From time to time we may contact you by email with details of offers and special promotions. Ketel One Botanical Vodka w/ Peach & Orange Blossom. Total Fat 0g. Each botanical essence is individually and naturally obtained through innovative extraction methods and distillation processes for the freshest, cleanest, most crisp taste possible. Ketel One Botanicals are made by infusing Ketel One vodka with natural botanicals and then re-distilling the infusion in a copper pot still. Ketel One Botanical launches with three expressions: Peach & Orange Blossom, Cucumber & Mint, and Grapefruit & Rose. The other varieties include Cucumber and Mint, and Grapefruit and Rose. The next day there were the bottles sitting in the middle of the aisle at Target begging me to buy them. Called Ketel One Botanical, it’s vodka distilled with real botanicals that comes in three flavor combinations— Peach & Orange Blossom, Cucumber & Mint, and Grapefruit & Rose. Burn 97 Calories. The Ketel One base is redistilled with the Nolet Family’s botanical recipe in small batches … Every batch is personally tasted and approved by the Nolet family ; Enjoy for 82 calories per glass. Ketel One Botanical, which comes in three flavors, clocks in at 73 calories per a 1.5-ounce serving. The distillate is then infused with the natural fruit and botanical. (50ml of Botanical and 150mls soda … The enticingly fresh taste of Ketel One Botanical Vodka Spritz is created by carefully distilling real botanicals and natural fruit essence with our exceptionally smooth … All three combinations have crisp, subtle flavor profiles and contain no added sugar, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors. or by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the email. All summer long I find myself in the barn or at a swim meet. I snagged the peach and orange blossom flavor. Each botanical essence is individually and naturally obtained through innovative extraction methods and distillation processes for the freshest, cleanest, most crisp taste possible. No incline or extra weight carried. Calories % Daily Value* 0%. "Everyone is looking for less calorie intake," Nolet Jr. said, laughing, "Including for myself. Introducing new Ketel One Botanical, vodka distilled with real botanicals and infused with natural fruit essences. The distillate is then infused with the natural fruit and botanical . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Alcohol 10.5g. Daily Goals. 0%. Now, I also have to hide my peach nectarine Sparkling Ice from my kids because they are also obsessed with these no-calorie drinks. How does this food fit into your daily goals? I sort of already knew what I wanted to drink…. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Ketel One Vodka. The beverage is 73 calories and contains no carbs, no added sugar, no artificial flavors or sweeteners, and is made from 100 percent non-GMO grain. Hi - my name is Leah. 0 %--Carbs. Moderate effort. 0%. It is a low-carb sparkling peach cocktail with Ketel One Peach and Orange Blossom vodka combined in peach nectarine Sparkling Ice. Most Popular. 73. Carbs 0 g. Dietary Fiber--g. Sugar 0 g. Fat--g. Saturated … It is pretty much my new favorite vodka. If you are on a low-carb diet, this vodka is going to be your new favorite. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out. Total Carbohydrate 0g. Where good eats, tantalizing drinks, and family fun intersect. The range contains just 73 calories. It is a low-carb sparkling peach cocktail with Ketel One Peach and Orange Blossom vodka combined in peach nectarine Sparkling Ice. calories Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom appeals to those who enjoy lush, juicy white peaches and bold notes of fragrant orange blossoms. Moderate pace. Serving Size : 1.5 oz. Each botanical essence is individually and naturally obtained through innovative extraction methods and distillation processes for the freshest, cleanest, most crisp taste possible. 0 %--Protein. Vodka, Ketel One Peach and Orange Blossom Vodka. The new spirit drink from the family-made vodka brand, Ketel One, is made with vodka but has a lower ABV of 30%, no artificial flavours and contains 82 calories per serve. Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom appeals to those who enjoy lush, juicy white peaches and bold notes of fragrant orange blossoms. Product details/images for convenience only.  Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information.  We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out. Sparkling Ice strawberry lemonade and vodka, strawberry lemonade Sparkling Ice cocktail, Strawberry Coconut Cream Rum Cocktail – Pink Drink Cocktail, Low-Carb Thanksgiving Recipes - Beyer Beware, Orange-Lime Gin Fizz - The Farmwife Drinks, 7-Day Low Carb Meal Plan - Featuring Pork - Beyer Beware, Keto Spiked Root Beer Floats - The Farmwife Drinks, Low Carb Blackberry Bramble - Blackberry Lemonade Gin Cocktail -, Yellow Hammer Slammer Drink - The Farmwife Drinks, Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - The Farmwife Drinks. Availability: In Stock 10. I fill my cocktail glass with ice and pour two shots over the ice and top off with my Sparkling Ice peach nectarine. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. I will warn you, if you are a lover of anything peach, you will be sucking these low-carb sparkling peach cocktails down fast. For more information please visit www.ketelonebotanical.com. 0 %--Fat. We've consolidated the items added to your cart from today with those added during a previous visit. No carbs or sugars. Apéritifs; Appetizers; Breakfast; Dessert; Main Dishes; Paleo; Salads ; Sauces and Condiments; Contact; Ketel One Botanicals – An Honest … Apéritif Friday. The Vodka Spritz is available in all three Ketel One Botanical flavors: Cucumber & Mint, Grapefruit & Rose, and Peach & Orange Blossom. 14.6 minutes Weight training. Sodium 0mg. About Me; Recipe Index. 5.2 minutes Running stairs. For a delicious drink, simply serve in a wine glass over ice and garnish with a slice of peach. Netherlands - Ketel One Botanical Vodka Spirts is only 73 calories per can, has 0 carbs and crafted to remove gluten. Grapefruit & Rose: Bold grapefruit with a slight hint of rose petals. 17.8 minutes Walking at 17 min/mile. Nutrition Facts; Serving Size: Servings Per Container: Calories: Amount Per Serving 0 % Daily Value: Calories From Fat: Amount Per serving 0: Total Fat: Amount Per serving (-) (-) Saturated Fat: Amount Per serving (-) (-) Trans Fat: Amount Per serving (-) Polyunsaturated Fat: … Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. … fl oz. 73 / 2,000 cal left. Delivery/Pickup is unavailable at this location. The Ketel One Botanical Vodka Spritz is available in all three award-winning Ketel One Botanical varietals: Peach & Orange Blossom (lush peaches and bold notes of fragrant orange blossoms) Cucumber & Mint (refreshing cucumbers and herbal tones of fresh garden mint) Grapefruit & Rose (zesty, mouthwatering grapefruit combined with the delicate fragrance of rose petals) With a 329 … It’s infused with fruit essences and contains no carbs, artificial flavors, sugars or sweeteners. Item Number: Ketel One Peach Orange Vodka. Yep, my kids can manage to help each other and have fun doing it. This offer is invalid or not available any more. Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. But how does it really compare to typical vodka and wine? 2 grams carbs + 2 grams of sugar at 4 cals each= 16 calories + 85 = 101 calories total (rounding) Protein 0g. Taste is a fresh juicy ripe peach with a subtle orange finish For your security, we do not recommend checking this box if you are using a public device. Buy Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom online now from … 150-pound adult. Ketel One Botanical Peach and Orange Blossom is one of three new Botanical vodka’s just released by Ketel One. Ketel One Botanical - Peach & Orange Blossom Vodka. The drinks will be available in three flavors: Peach & Orange Blossom, … ENJOY 40% FEWER CALORIES THAN A GLASS OF WHITE WINE. Serving Size. Is Ketel One Botanical Actually … Burn 97 Calories. There's only 70 calories in a serving! Ketel One Vodka Botanicals Peach & Orange Blossom 60 Proof - 750 Ml. Nutrition Facts; Serving Size: Servings Per Container: Calories: Amount Per Serving 0 % Daily Value: Calories From Fat: Amount Per serving 0: Total Fat: Amount Per serving (-) (-) Saturated Fat: Amount Per serving (-) (-) Trans Fat: Amount Per serving (-) Polyunsaturated Fat: … This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Related Products . All summer long I find myself in the barn or at a swim meet. My wife is after me every single day about my intake so I'm happy we have this." Ketel One Botanical Vodka Spritz Peach & Orange Blossom is gluten-free and contains no artificial sweeteners, added sugars or artificial colors. of soda water, and your choice of fragrant herbs, crisp citrus, or other fresh fruits. 0%. For the perfect summertime drink and just 73 calories and 0 carbs per 1.5-ounce serving, try the Ketel One Botanical Spritz: Fill a stemmed white wine glass with ice, add 1.5 oz. I know, I know, I am a slacker. Ingredients. Calorie Goal 1,927 cal. 0%. What has been the most enjoyable thing about our summer? Teamwork. Ketel One Botanical comes in three varieties— Grapefruit & Rose, Cucumber & Mint, and Peach & Orange Blossom —and delivers a new alternative to lower calorie summer drinking options like wine and Vodka Sodas. Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom appeals to those who enjoy lush, juicy white peaches and bold notes of fragrant orange blossoms. I usually make two of these so the other adult in the house can have one too. You’re currently using an outdated version of Internet Explorer, update your browser now for greater speed, security, and the best experience on this website. Includes 0g Added Sugars. 0%. Required fields are marked *. No artificial flavors. Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom appeals to those who enjoy lush, juicy white peaches and bold notes of fragrant orange blossoms. Get Cocktail and Mocktail Recipes in Your Inbox, Low-Carb Sparkling Peach Cocktail with Ketel One Peach and Orange Blossom Vodka. Collect coupons, view Weekly Ad and build your list. If you don’t like peach, check out my strawberry lemonade Sparkling Ice cocktail. Log Food. Amount Per Serving. I blog about what we drink on our farm with occasional food recipes that include drinks. Burn 97 Calories. 6.6 minutes Cycling at 18 mph. Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom, 3 oz. Nutritional Info. Low-Carb Sparkling Peach Cocktail with Ketel One Peach and Orange Blossom Vodka. There are NO artificial sweeteners, NO added sugars, NO artificial colors & made with Non-GMO grains. Each variety starts with the Original Ketel One vodka which is made from 100% GMO Free European Wheat. When a friend of mine asked if I had tried the new flavored Ketel One vodkas, I hadn’t. Ketel One Botanicals are made by infusing Ketel One vodka with natural botanicals and then re-distilling the infusion in a copper pot still. Most Popular. After long days working with the pigs or the calves, momma needs a cocktail. We cannot complete your request at this time. Call us when you get to the store, we'll load the groceries for you. Each botanical essence is individually and naturally obtained through innovative extraction methods and distillation processes for the freshest, cleanest, most crisp taste possible. The Ketel One Botanical Vodka Spritz range comes in three varieties: Peach & Orange Blossom, Cucumber & Mint, and Grapefruit & Rose. Serve 50ml Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom with 150ml premium soda water over ice and garnish with a wedge of orange. After long days working with the pigs or the calves, momma … We have won banners and medals. Ingredients. 150-pound adult. Burn 97 Calories. A breakdown of each of the Ketel One Botanicals: Cucumber Mint, Peach and Orange Blossom, and Grapefruit Rose including caloric information. Nutrition Facts. © 2020 Albertsons Companies, Inc.  All rights reserved. We invite you to pick your Botanical and experience a drink with only 73 calories and 0 carbs per serving. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. With no carbs, artificial flavors, sweeteners or sugar*, our sensible vodka … 150-pound adult. You’ve been saying you were going start eating more citrus. « Cherry Coke and Rum Popsicles {Cherry Coke Zero} – Low Carb Boozy Popsicles. Burn 97 Calories. ... 2 ounces Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom.75 ounces lemon juice; 1 teaspoon honey; 3.5 ounces chilled chamomile tea to top; Ketel One. Just like the Sparkling Ice strawberry lemonade and vodka, the cocktail is two ingredients over ice. A regular shot of 40% vodka is 97 calories. Online prices do not reflect in-store pricing/availability. 8.1 … Size: … “The current formula for Three Olives Cherry contains approximately 100 calories, 2g of carbohydrates, and 2g of sugar per 1.5 fl oz serving.” So doing the math, three olives is 35%. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Ketel One Vodka. We were unable to consolidate the items added to your cart today with those added during a previous visit. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by clicking My Account and changing your email preferences when you are logged in, Made with Ketel One Vodka, Perfectly Distilled with Natural Botanicals to Deliver a Beautifully Crisp and Refreshing Taste, Ketel One Vodka has been crowned ‘Best Selling Vodka' and ‘Most Trending Vodka' in the 2018 ‘World's 50 Best Bars Brand Report' by Drinks … 73 Cal. Our … 0% Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium …
2020 ketel one peach and orange blossom calories