Check out the menu for Jersey Lily's.The menu includes and phase 2 limited menu. Judy asked if we wanted Tartar Sauce or Cocktail Sauce for them. See more of Jersey Lily's Roadhouse on Facebook. Looking for Jersey Lily's Roadhouse prices? One strip steak ordered medium rare cooked medium done oone ribeye steak ordered rare cooked medium rare, excellent bread, adequate salad. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse. Inferior on Take Out Order Assembly and Prep...Examine before leaving. 1650 Braeburn Dr (2,098.55 mi) Salem, VA 24153. chicken good but only about 1/3 of the gravy needed. I had a baked potato and green beans with mine and he ordered the French Fries. Specialties: Jersey Lily's Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and upbeat atmosphere. Then she suggested an Asian Sauce, which she said is sweet, goes well with the coconut and a lot of people like. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse $$ • American , Steak House +1 540-387-9061. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Ranked #12 of 94 Restaurants in Salem. Then she suggested an Asian Sauce, which she said is sweet, goes well with the coconut and a lot of people like. Yes, Jersey Lily's offers delivery services. Jersey Lily’s Salem will resume dine in service , Monday, June 8th @ 11am. Improve this listing. Kaydee "Pickle" Wertz. WildBill64. Neither sounded good. We are known for great steaks, ice-cold… Garnished with Parmesan Cheese and Homemade Croutons, Fresh Salad Greens, Tomatoes, Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese, Bacon and Red Onion. I could go back just for the rolls. Review of Jersey Lily's. The manager did offer to cook the proper steak, but we were at the end of the meal by then and just wanted to leave. 14 photos. So I ordered a second one with the shots of JD and the ice in separate glasses. Besides being known for having excellent American food, other cuisines they offer include American, Burgers, Steakhouse, Hot Dogs, and Sandwiches. Salem ; Salem Restaurants ; Jersey Lily's; Search “Daily Lunch Specials are great.” Review of Jersey Lily's. Opening hours (See more +) Opening hours. 9,893 check-ins. Nicest waitress took care of us. Today's Hours: 11:00AM-10:00PM all days. Jersey Lily's, Salem: See 135 unbiased reviews of Jersey Lily's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 94 restaurants in Salem. We are known for great steaks, ice-cold beer, mouthwatering, made-from-scratch yeast rolls, and hand breaded Chicken Tenderloins. Sour Cream and Salsa on the Side, Fried Chicken Tenderloins, Mixed Cheese, Tomatoes, Chopped Bacon and Red Onion on a Bed of Fresh Greens, Grilled Chicken Breast, Julienne Sliced and Served Warm Over Fresh Mixed Greens, Bacon, Cheese and Tomatoes, Romaine Lettuce, Croutons, Parmesan Cheese Tossed in a Tangy Caesar Dressing. Not Now. It came as a sirloin that was medium rare. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Not to my taste. Does this restaurant offer table service? ... Waitress (Current Employee) - Salem, VA - June 24, 2016. 1650 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153. I was the one that actually ordered sirloin and shrimp and although the shrimp was good, the sirloin had so much gristle, that each of the few bites I had were largely not able to be swallowed. Served with Mashed Potatoes, Apples and Gravy, Two All Lump Crab Cakes Pan Sautéed. 1650 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153-7355 +1 540-387-9061 Website Menu. Judy had brought us 4 hot, fresh from the oven rolls right after we ordered. Served with Ranch Dressing, Eight Large Shrimp Rolled Lightly in Bread Crumbs and Coconut. Even though it (the bar area) is sectioned off by swinging doors, a non...More. My baked potato was hot, freshly cooked and quite large. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? But everything else was delicious. Served with Side Sauces, Crisp Corn Tortilla Chips, Topped with Chili, Con Queso, Cheese, Tomatoes, Jalapenos, Sour Cream and Salsa, A Jumbo Onion Lightly Breaded and Fried to a Golden Brown. Served with Baked Potato, Gravy and Green Beans, Seasoned with Our Special Breading and Spices. He said no-...More, My father was not going to have sandwiches or pizza in the room (I didnt either), so we looked up Jersey Lily's...which was across from the hotel...and they were DINE IN! Our Server, Judy, asked him if he wanted a second side. Please see our limited menu below. Thursday: 11:00AM-10:00PM. Order via Postmates. more, Coconut Dusted Shrimp, Boneless Chicken Wings, Chicken Tenders and Made in America Ribs. - See 136 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. Jersey Lily's, Salem. Store Location 1650 Braeburn Drive Salem, VA 24153 Store Number (540) 387-9061 Fax Number (540) 387-9064 Email jerseylilys.salem@jerseylilys.com Store Location 2843 Orange Avenue Roanoke, VA 24012 Store Number (540) 342-0826 Fax Number (540) 342-7254 Email jerseylilys.roanoke@jerseylilys.com Store hours Monday - Thursday : 11:00am - 10:00pm Friday - … Open now: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Will never go backMore. I had ordered a steak and fries extra crispy the fries were not extra crispy and by the time the waitress came back I had already finished my steak. Community See All. Jersey Lily's. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Served with French Fries and Green Beans, Six Large Shrimp Sautéed in Garlic Sauce, Served on Top of an Aged Sirloin Steak. Service will be different but please know your safety and the safety our our staff is the most important thing!! Their telephone number is +1 540-387-9061. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse - Salem. My husband ordered a steak, which was tough. And it never improves and the staff is always different, so not even the same people to blame it on! Food was delicious. 2,046 people like this. Improve this listing. take out included. Thanks as always for your continued support!! Even though...I hardly had a sip of it, the manager would not approve a new drink. We will open for dine in service at 11am!! Served with French Fries and Green Beans, Six Large Shrimp Sautéed in Garlic Sauce, Served on Top of an Aged Sirloin Steak. Reviews from Jersey Lily's employees about Jersey Lily's culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jersey Lily's Roadhouse at 1650 Braeburn Dr in Salem - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Went for lunch with a group of people and didn't have to wait for a table. About See All. Prices are reasonable. Quick and outstanding service. 2,065 people follow this. Thought that was going to be a sign of something bad, but was pleasantly surprised with pretty good service and better than expected food. American Restaurant in Salem, Virginia . These were sooo good. We really enjoyed our dinner there. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,332 candid photos and videos. Then my wife ordered a filet mignon medium well. Check out the menu for Jersey Lily's.The menu includes and phase 2 limited menu. 11-6pm. Green beans were especially good, and was desert. would like or dessert. Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Jersey Lily's, 1650 Braeburn Dr; Jersey Lily's. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jersey Lily's Roadhouse at 1650 Braeburn Dr in Salem - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. or. smoker like me can smell that nastiness a mile away! We offer a great time for people everywhere and our appetizing desserts is the reason people keep coming back for more. 4.3. Would not recommend based on this experience of multiple deficiencies. Restaurant details. Served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans, Choice and Tender, Sliced Chuck Roast, Slowly Cooked. My husband got a huge helping of hot French Fries. - See 135 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. We were tired and in a hurry after a long day...very disappointed. Jersey Lily's is a Trademark by Longview Management, L.L.C., the address on file for this trademark is P.O. Website View Website. Coloring is truly an inspiring pastime that enormously assists your children to communicate his feeling about the world, he is beholding around. Served on Top of French Fries with Honey Mustard, Dry Rubbed, Slow Cooked and Barbequed, Fall Off The Bone, Baby Back Ribs, Hand Breaded Boneless Wings Tossed in Your Choice of Sweet Honey BBQ, Buffalo Style, Garlic Parmesan or Mango Habanero, Honey Mustard, Hot Bacon and Honey Mustard, Ranch, Bleu Cheese, 1000 Island, Balsamic, Grilled Salmon, Served on Top of Fresh Romaine Lettuce Tossed in Our Tangy Caesar Dressing. Website: http://www.JerseyLilys.com. View the menu for Jersey Lily's and restaurants in Salem, VA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. My entree was good; however, I was disappointed in that the only sandwich options were cheeseburgers. Jersey Lily's: walking distance to hotel - See 134 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. Served with Side Sauces, Crisp Corn Tortilla Chips, Topped with Chili, Con Queso, Cheese, Tomatoes, Jalapenos, Sour Cream and Salsa, A Jumbo Onion Lightly Breaded and Fried to a Golden Brown. Our Server, Judy, asked him if he wanted a second side. 1650 BRAEBURN DR, SALEM, VA 24153. Prices are reasonable. Order for 3, two steaks and one country fried chicken. I guess they're Southern style with bacon fat in them and very much overcooked. For at least the immediate future our Salem … Great place to visit if ever in the area. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Jersey Lily’s Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and upbeat atmosphere. 1650 BRAEBURN DR, SALEM, VA 24153 M-540.387.9061 F-540.387.9064 2843 ORANGE AVE, ROANOKE, VA 24012 M-540.342.0826 F-540.342.7254 WWW.JERSEYLILYS. Ample parking outside and a great decor with lots of room to Plant and Party! Save. But everything else was delicious. I was the one that actually ordered sirloin and shrimp and although the shrimp was good, the sirloin had so much gristle, that each of the few bites I had were largely not able to be swallowed. Store Location 1650 Braeburn Drive Salem, VA 24153 Store Number (540) 387-9061 Fax Number (540) 387-9064 Email jerseylilys.salem@jerseylilys.com Store Location 2843 Orange Avenue Roanoke, VA 24012 Store Number (540) 342-0826 Fax Number (540) 342-7254 Email jerseylilys.roanoke@jerseylilys.com Store hours Monday - Thursday : 11:00am - 10:00pm Friday - … Served with Mashed Potatoes, Apples and Gravy, Two All Lump Crab Cakes Pan Sautéed. Jersey Lily's is conveniently located on 419 at the Ridgewood Farms Shopping Center, just across from Lewis Gale Hospital. Jersey lilies in brief. Forgot account? So we left there not eating much and very disgusted. *Prices and Menu Items Subject to Change and Cannot Be Validated at Store Levels* Does this restaurant offer table service? 135 reviews #10 of 65 Restaurants in Salem $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Bar. 1650 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153-7355 +1 540-387-9061 . Food was delicious. Share. Served with Onion Sauce, French Fries Topped with Mixed Cheese and Bacon. I hardly had a sip of it, the manager would not approve a new drink. Then waiter tried to remove the first watered down one which I had to pay for anyway. The restaurant was very clean and all staff that I saw had masks on appropriately over their noses and mouths. My baked potato was hot, freshly cooked and quite large. Served with a Sliced Grilled Chicken Breast, 8 Ounce Burger, American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo, Mustard, Red Onions and Pickle Chips, USDA Sirloin Steak, Provolone Cheese, Sliced Mushrooms, Onions, Green Peppers and Special Seasoning on a Warm Hoagie Roll, Roast Turkey, Premium Ham, American and Monterey Jack Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Mayonnaise on Wheat Bread, Chicken Breast Grilled and Topped with Bacon and Monterey Jack Cheese. The salads were huge, but not too much to finish. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Well, what better place than Jersey Lily's Roadhouse right here in Salem! Jersey Lily's. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. And it never improves and the staff is always different, so not even the same people to blame it on! Mon: 11AM to 10PM: Tue: 11AM to 10PM: Wed: 11AM to 10PM: Thu: 11AM to 10PM: Fri: 11AM to 11PM: Sat: 11AM to 11PM: Sun: 11AM to 9PM: Address . Served with French Fries and Green Beans, Sirloin Steak Grilled and Breaded Chicken Tenderloins. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse address, Jersey Lily's … Jersey Lily's, Salem: See 136 unbiased reviews of Jersey Lily's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 94 restaurants in Salem. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse has an average price range between $3.00 and $25.00 per person. Jersey Lily's, Salem: See 135 unbiased reviews of Jersey Lily's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 94 restaurants in Salem. 1650 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153-7355 +1 540-387-9061 Website Menu. Parents got their Taco salad and...More, Family here in Comfort Inn while one in for an outpatient procedure in adjacent hospital...decided to order out and relax in room after surgery with family. Closed Now. All info on Jersey Lily's in Salem - Call to book a table. We are known for great steaks, ice-cold beer, mouthwatering, made-from-scratch yeast rolls, and hand breaded Chicken Tenderloins. Our lunch was very affordable and really good. Monday: 11:00AM-10:00PM. We are known for great steaks, ice-cold… Served with a Sliced Grilled Chicken Breast, 8 Ounce Burger, American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo, Mustard, Red Onions and Pickle Chips, USDA Sirloin Steak, Provolone Cheese, Sliced Mushrooms, Onions, Green Peppers and Special Seasoning on a Warm Hoagie Roll, Roast Turkey, Premium Ham, American and Monterey Jack Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Mayonnaise on Wheat Bread, Chicken Breast Grilled and Topped with Bacon and Monterey Jack Cheese. Will never go back. We won't be back - ever. $14.99 Traditional Nachos. All photos (14) All photos (14) Ratings … Stay tuned for more details. United States ; Virginia (VA) Salem ; Salem Restaurants ; Jersey Lily's; Search. It looked and tasted different because it wasn't watered down and the ice didn't melt as 'fast'. 6 3. Tuesday: 11:00AM-10:00PM. So I ordered a second one with the shots of JD and the ice in separate glasses. The kids – who’re advancing their abilities by continuously utilizing Jersey Lily’s Salem Va, someday, will be able to deal with the college assignments dexterously. Restaurants near Jersey Lily's, Salem on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Jersey Lily's in Salem, Virginia. Some tables were blocked off, to keep them properly spaced. Some tables were blocked off, to keep them properly spaced. So we left there not eating much and very disgusted. We were able to walk across from the Hampton, Blackened with Cajun Spices or Eight Grilled Shrimp. Get quick answers from Jersey Lily's staff and past visitors. Website. Get quick answers from Jersey Lily's staff and past visitors. Served on a Grilled Tortilla Shell, Hand Breaded Chicken Tenders. It came as a sirloin that was medium rare. Then the waitress came back with the bill before asking us if there’s anything else we...More. Served with Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Potatoes on a Sizzlin' Pan, Iceland Cod, Dusted in Seasoned Crunchy Breading, Served with Fries, Green Beans and Tartar Sauce, Takeout, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. Served Over Ice Star City Tea A Perfect Blend of Vodka, Rum, Gin, Triple Sec, Grenadine, Sour Mix, Cranberry and Pineapple Juice Lily's Strawberry Daiquiri Frozen Ice Cold and Always a Favorite! My husband and I both ordered the coconut shrimp. Box 18, Salem, VA 24153 Judy had brought us 4 hot, fresh from the oven rolls right after we ordered. If you get a chance...GO EAT HERE!! Very good food the menu has a wide variety enjoyed the appetizer platter the tea was great we had outstanding service it was a very nice lunch. The perfect Jersey Lily’s Salem Va that can be found on totally different websites, which offer your little one the appropriate outlet in an effort to specific every little thing he desires with out making mistakes or fearing about something. The manager did offer to cook the proper steak, but we were at the end of the meal by then and just wanted to leave. OMG..I'm a fried chicken lover and these were the BEST chicken fingers I've ever had!! Judy was very attentive and a very good Server. I got their fried chicken finger salad. 1650 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153-7355. E-mail. coworkers are crazy (in a good way) Pros. Served with Baked Potato, Gravy and Green Beans, Seasoned with Our Special Breading and Spices. 1650 Braeburn Drive. Fried to Perfection and Served with Cocktail Sauce, All White Meat Chicken Breast, Mixed Cheese, Con Queso and Tomatoes. Ultimately the manager did take the steak off the bill because she only picked around the edges. Wednesday: 11:00AM-10:00PM. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse. Jersey Lily's, Salem Picture: Delicious pot roast. 136 reviews #11 of 67 Restaurants in Salem $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Bar. Jersey Lily’s Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and upbeat atmosphere. The food here was very good. The Jersey Lily A Refreshing Blend of Amaretto, Vodka, Bailey's, Kahlua and Half & Half. Save. Stopped on the way through town. Typical day is serving and building a bond with the customers. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Management not willing to own up to mistakes. Ranked #12 of 94 Restaurants in Salem. Available Monday -Satuerday 11 am to 4 pm. That was a major disappoint for her because her diet and dining out are very limited due to Celiac Disease. Well, what better place than Jersey Lily's Roadhouse right here in Salem! Cuisines: American, Steakhouse. See more. Yes, Jersey Lily's offers takeaway services. Love the food and location but the Service is horrible!! Served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans, Choice and Tender, Sliced Chuck Roast, Slowly Cooked. We are still available for curbside this weekend. We tried it, and she was right- it complemented the shrimp really well. chicken good but only about 1/3 of the gravy needed. Served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans, Hand Breaded Shrimp, Rolled in Bread Crumbs and Coconut then Fried to Perfection. We are known for great steaks, ice-cold beer, mouthwatering, made-from-scratch yeast rolls, and … My husband and I ate at Jersey Lily's for the first time - and the last time. If you'd like to ask us some questions or make a reservation call us at (540) 387-9061. Height: 1 – 2ft (30 - 60cm) Spread: 5 - 6 inches to 12-15cm Flowers: September/October. Inferior on Take Out Order Assembly and Prep...Examine before leaving, Management not willing to own up to mistakes. Then the waitress came back with the bill before asking us if there’s anything else we...would like or dessert. Jersey Lily's . Jersey Lily's: Very close to hotel/hospital - See 135 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. Our lunch was very affordable and really good. Be sure to check out our wings! 14 photos. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse Roanoke; Jersey Lily's Roadhouse, Salem; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Jersey Lily's Roadhouse Restaurant on Zomato Served with Onion Sauce, French Fries Topped with Mixed Cheese and Bacon. Glad we did. I had ordered a steak and fries extra crispy the fries were not extra crispy and by the time the waitress came back I had already finished my steak. Stopped on the way through town. Fried to Perfection and Served with Cocktail Sauce, All White Meat Chicken Breast, Mixed Cheese, Con Queso and Tomatoes. We each had 12 delicious coconut shrimp. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Even though...More. Their fresh rolls were also wonderful!! Ultimately the manager did take the steak off the bill because she only picked around the edges. My husband got a huge helping of hot French Fries. Friday & Saturday 11am-8pm & Sunday 11am-6pm. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Order for 3, two steaks and one country fried chicken. Come get some. Today 11AM to 10PM. Ready on time as promised, but no utensils/napkins for...take out included. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? !More, Family here in Comfort Inn while one in for an outpatient procedure in adjacent hospital...decided to order out and relax in room after surgery with family. The salads were huge, but not too much to finish. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I could go back just for the rolls. The restaurant was very clean and all staff that I saw had masks on appropriately over their noses and mouths. Served with Ranch Dressing, Eight Large Shrimp Rolled Lightly in Bread Crumbs and Coconut. One of the best reason to visit Salem is to experience Jersey Lily's Roadhouse. Hotels near (ROA) Roanoke Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Salem, Italian Restaurants for Families in Salem. We really enjoyed our dinner there.More, My father was not going to have sandwiches or pizza in the room (I didnt either), so we looked up Jersey Lily's...which was across from the hotel...and they were DINE IN! Website. He said no-...maybe just some extra Fries. A Choice Sliced Six Ounce Sirloin Served on Top, A Large Flour Tortilla Shell Filled with Homemade Chili, Shredded Lettuce, Con Queso, Mixed Cheese, Chips and Tomatoes. Went for lunch with a group of people and didn't have to wait for a table. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse $$ • … Only downfall about this place that I noticed is (and I am very against this) that they have a smoking section. Only downfall about this place that I noticed is (and I am very against this) that they have a smoking section. Restaurant menu, map for Jersey Lily's located in 24153, Salem VA, 1650 Braeburn Dr. Jersey Lily's: Poor services - See 135 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. 2 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 274 reviews - Jersey Lily's Roadhouse menu in Salem. Served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans, Hand Breaded Shrimp, Rolled in Bread Crumbs and Coconut then Fried to Perfection. Served on a Grilled Tortilla Shell, Hand Breaded Chicken Tenders. Cool place...good food choices from salads to steak. Served with French Fries and Green Beans, Sirloin Steak Grilled and Breaded Chicken Tenderloins. Average Cost $ $ $$ Cash accepted. Jersey Lily's Roadhouse in Salem is the perfect place to get your hands on delicious american cuisine. Jersey Lily's, Salem: See 135 unbiased reviews of Jersey Lily's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 94 restaurants in Salem. Quick and outstanding service. Then my wife ordered a filet mignon medium well. Share. Served with a Baked Potato and Broccoli, Pork Tenderloin, Tenderized, Lightly Breaded and Pan Fried. Sour Cream and Salsa on the Side, Fried Chicken Tenderloins, Mixed Cheese, Tomatoes, Chopped Bacon and Red Onion on a Bed of Fresh Greens, Grilled Chicken Breast, Julienne Sliced and Served Warm Over Fresh Mixed Greens, Bacon, Cheese and Tomatoes, Romaine Lettuce, Croutons, Parmesan Cheese Tossed in a Tangy Caesar Dressing. Served with Side Sauces. That was a major disappoint for her because her diet and dining out are very limited due to Celiac Disease. One strip steak ordered medium rare cooked medium done oone ribeye steak ordered rare cooked medium rare, excellent bread, adequate salad. Would not recommend based on this experience of multiple deficiencies.More, We had a disaster of a meal last night at Jersey Lily's in Salem, VA. First my drink was watered down - 2 shots of Jack Daniels on the rocks was clearly watered down, or as the manager contended the ice melted quickly. I ordered the steak and shrimp.The enitre meal was enjoyable and service was perfect. Claimed. Jersey Lily's: Disappointed in Salem - See 135 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. Jersey Lily's: Nice find in Salem! Jersey Lily's Roadhouse, Salem . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Claimed. Served with Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Potatoes on a Sizzlin' Pan, Iceland Cod, Dusted in Seasoned Crunchy Breading, Served with Fries, Green Beans and Tartar Sauce, Takeout, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. Not to my taste. jersey lily's salem • jersey lily's salem photos • jersey lily's salem location • jersey lily's salem address • jersey lily's salem • jersey lilly's salem • jersey lillys salem • jersey lily's salem • jersey lilys salem • About; Blog; Businesses; Cities; Developers; Help; Also see photos and tips from visitors. Specialties: Jersey Lily's Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and upbeat atmosphere. Jersey Lily's: Roanoke Valley Amateur Radio Club Dinner! Their fresh rolls were also wonderful!! Jersey Lily's. more, Coconut Dusted Shrimp, Boneless Chicken Wings, Chicken Tenders and Made in America Ribs. Jersey Lily's, Salem Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,319 candid photos and videos. Served with Lettuce, Tomato and Honey Mustard, Served with Baked Potato and House or Caesar Salad, 12 oz Hand Cut Marinated Ribeye - Chef's Choice, 12 oz Fresh Chopped Steak with Sautéed Onions, Dry Rubbed and Slow Cooked for Hours then Grilled and Basted with Our Homemade BBQ Sauce. 540-387-9061. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Salem, Hotels near (ROA) Roanoke Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Salem, Italian Restaurants for Families in Salem. Neither sounded good. Where to grow Jersey lilies. We were tired and in a hurry after a long day...very disappointed. Judy asked if we wanted Tartar Sauce or Cocktail Sauce for them. American, Steakhouses, Fast food, Vegetarian options. Restaurants near Jersey Lily's, Salem on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Jersey Lily's in Salem, Virginia. Jersey Lily's: Casual Restaurant With Very Good Food - See 136 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Salem, VA, at Tripadvisor. Love the food and location but the Service is horrible!! Jersey Lily’s Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and upbeat atmosphere. Served with Baked Potato, Green Beans and Tartar Sauce, Sliced Sirloin Steak.
2020 jersey lily's salem