Our prayers matter! Come to our aid as the coronavirus spreads globally, heal those who are Sentences Menu. Father, in the name of Jesus, let Your angels appear to every embattled member, thereby guiding them back to this Church for their restoration and breakthroughs this year. for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. Just as the children of isreal looked unto the bronze serpent and they where healed from snake poison, as I look unto Jesus Christ today, every spiritual poison killing me gradually dissapears from my body forever in Jesus name. 3). Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. It's the kind of prayer that endures all setbacks and overcomes every obstacle. 2. Yes, God knows everything, but it’s good for ourselves to clearly understand what we are praying for. Pray with a desire to help where you can. Amazing Closing Prayers for Worship. Lord, I pray for my country that your truth will reign supreme and that your light will dispel every darkness. Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. We can no longer be silent - where there is need, there is a task for us. I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificate, in the name of Jesus. But Abraham remained standing before the Lord. Christ's intercessory prayer is the highest example and pattern of this form of prayer. And ultimately, we see God come through for us too. Then we will see God’s will birthed in our nations. 3. A prayer of supplication is a significant part of a Christian’s walk because it proves our designed existence and destiny. Every time we intercede for others, we are watering others, and there is no way we ourselves will lack water. Intercessory prayer is a significant ministry—and eternity will reveal the fruit and power of the hidden work of prophetic intercession. Spirit husband/spirit wife, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus. GOD FORGIVES MISTAKES Prayer for November 29. For the conversion and salvation of people around the globe. Then, you can continue these examples of intercessory prayer in church … Pray fervently. We don’t measure up, but Christ does, and through him, God hears us. Every spirit wife/every spirit husband, die, in the name of Jesus. 4. Intercessory prayer points for praying on behalf of another person or global needs. Far be it from you! May these prayer points be a springboard to a lifelong journey of intercession and a faith filled life, experiencing the loving kindness and the miracle-working power of God. Hear the word of the Lord all sicknesses in my body, I give you a new name today. 5. We will know the will of God in the lives of our loved ones as well as sinners around us. who hath seen such things? As he prayed, an angelic response was released. name of Jesus. Numbers 11:2; 21:7. 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? God bless you. He memorably started by... Moses pleaded for God’s mercy for the sinning people of Israel ( Exodus 32:9-14; Numbers 14:11-20). Then Abraham approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 1. Father, in the name of Jesus, endue every member of this Church with the Spirit of grace and supplication, thereby positioning them for the full delivery of their prophetic package for this year. Greatest intercessory prayer examples come from the mouth of Jesus: Jesus prayed for those who crucified Him: “Jesus said -Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”... W onderful prayer is in John 17. What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? God of peace, you have called us all to work for peace and justice. Father, I want to thank you for loving us so much. It will help you pray more for others as you grow in spiritual maturity. You have entered an incorrect email address! 2. 10. The truth is these, nothing changes a mans story like selflessness. Examples of intercessory prayer in a sentence, how to use it. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every barrier standing in the way of the return of any challenged member to this church, be brought down this year. Intercessory prayer is also prayer that doesn't give up. Whatever is lacking in your life, its also lacking in the life of others, if you want to see Gods hand upon your life, start interceding for others with similar challenge as you. The bidding for our prayers is 'Lord in your mercy' and the response 'hear our prayer' Let us pray Lord God you are the father of all people and we come before you today with our prayers knowing that you will hear us, help us and guide us. For example, 1 Samuel 17:47 states: City on a Hill Prayer. Father, in the name of Jesus and by the Holy Ghost, let every member of this Church be liberated from all filthiness of the flesh and of the spirit this year. God is looking for intercessors. In Acts 12, we also see an intercessory prayer example where Church asks to pray for Peter who is in prison. I believe that this sickness in my body will not kill me, the power of God in Christ Jesus has delivered me from this sickness in Jesus name. 3. Every spirit wife/every spirit husband, die, in the name of Jesus. 2). In Philippians 1:9-11, Paul prayed for brothers and sisters in Christ: “And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ – to the glory and praise of God.”. NEWEST PRAYERS. 3. I pray for you today, for the Nations, that your word will have free course in the nations of the world bringing sinners to your love and turning them into Christ Jesus in salvation. But Moses implored the Lord his God and said, “O Lord, why … Intercessory prayer is effective when we remember what it is for: Begging God with “passion” to save the lost, even though our boldness is audacious. I encourage you to pray them over those you love and watch as God will change there stories and yours in Jesus name. 6. Almighty God, you are the God who can do all things. Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. 3:12, KJV). Father, You said in your word that when i serve you, You will take all sicknesses away from me, I am your son, and i serve you my God, take this sickness out of my life in Jesus name. Stretch Your Healing Hand. 4). Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? 6. For those who proclaim the Gospel throughout the world. Father, in the name of Jesus, open the eyes of every discouraged member to see this church as their God-ordained city of refuge, where their trials shall be turned to testimonies this year, For more Intercessory prayers for Church Members click here. Jesus Jesus is the ultimate intercessor. A prayer point is taking a Bible principle, promise, statement, hymn, poem or affirmation, and then believe it, ask God for it and speak it into existence in your life. Example Intercessory Prayer. Bible says Jesus Christ makes intercession for us at the right hand of God (Romans 8:34). Moses Prayer, Interceding For Israel. Father, in the name of Jesus, endue every member of this Church with the Spirit of excellence for their supernatural turnaround this year. 7. Pray regularly. Intercessory prayer is, where you stand close side by side with another man in the presence of God and support him with your prayer. What you make happen for others, God will make same happen for you in Jesus name. Intercessory prayers is a very powerful form of prayer, It is powerful because you don’t pray for your needs, rather you pray for the needs of others. Example sentences with the word intercession. 8 PRAYER POINTS FOR THE FAMILY Most important for Breakthrough. This intercessory prayers will empower you to stand in the gap for others. 1. They are yet to come to the knowledge of Christ Jesus that the Grace of God will translate them from darkness into light. After much battle in the heavenly realms, the angel made it to Daniel with the answer. Lord Jesus, I come to you today and thank you for the privilege of praying for others. Here are just a few examples of intercessors in the Bible: Abraham interceded for the people of Sodom for the sake of his nephew Lot (Genesis 18:23-33). In intercessory prayer, it is possible for us to pray for the necessity of other situations and people. Read Paul’s prayer in Ephesians 1:15–23, and pray prayers as big as that! And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”. 5:8, 8:1-6). Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. But the Lord did not permit Moses to bear, as did Christ, the guilt of the transgressor.” Patriarchs and Prophets, 326. Prayer For Intercessors In The Spiritual Conflict Thank You Father for the men and women who have dedicated their lives to the ministry of intercession and we pray Your protection over each one, knowing that they are in the front line of a spiritual warfare that has been raging in the heavens, since man chose to rebel against his Creator, and Satan took the reins of power over this world system. The role of mediator in prayer was prevalent in the Old Testament, in the cases of Abraham, Moses, David, Samuel, Hezekiah, Elijah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and Daniel. For more Intercessory prayers for the sick Click here. If you are believing God for the fruit of the womb, start praying for others in your Church or neighbourhood who are believing God for the fruit of the womb. Here are Best Closing Prayers for Worship you can use to enhance your praying ability. Wherever we are, we can find opportunities to stand with people, and identify with their needs and hopes. I break every blood and soul-tie covenants with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus, For more Intercessory Prayers for marriage Click Here, Intercessory Prayers For Business Success Click Here, Intercessory Prayers Against Marital Delay Click Here, Intercessory Prayers For The fruit of the womb Click Here, Intercessory Prayers For Salvation Click Here. 83 examples: Dead benefactors required intercession; if their beneficiaries failed to… 8). Wherever there is unfulfilled hope, we can be the inspiration of a new future. You could base your prayers on the Lord’s prayer Pray Gospel Prayers Spirit husband/spirit wife, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus. 7. Today, I pray for Grace to abound unto good works that Christ may be glorified in me. Father, in the name of Jesus, fill every member of this Church with the Spirit of the fear of the Lord, resulting in the manifestation of Your favour in everyone’s life this year. 30 Midnight Prayer Points For Financial Breakthrough, 20 Opening Prayer Points For Church Service, 20 Warfare Prayer Points against failure and disappointment, Prayer For Debt Removal (The debt of Sin). You are a stranger in my body and I drive you away today and forever in Jesus name. INTERCESSORY PRAYER EXAMPLE and Prayer Points in the Bible. Every spirit husband/wife, I divorce you by the blood of Jesus. for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 10. Ruth had a glow of the Spirit that followed her wherever she went. Otherwise known as the Universal Prayer or General Intercessions, these prayers are introduced by the celebrating priest, then a deacon or another member of the congregation or the priest himself proposes a number of intentions to pray for, and the people respond with a short invocation such as “Lord, hear our prayer”. Jesus told us to pray, “Give us this day our daily bread” (Matthew 6:11). I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus. 2. Intercessory prayer examples and Prayer Points in the Bible. Jesus prayed for His disciples and for all believers. In intercessory prayer, you allow the needs of others to take preference for your personal needs. Also, we can read intercessory prayer example in the Bible in Genesis 25:21 “And Isaac entreated the LORD for his wife because she was barren: and the LORD was entreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.” Here we see Isaac praying for his wife. He stood before the Lord in prayer, interceding for the city of Sodom and Gomorrah so that God’s judgment can pass over the city. 10). in Jesus name. For further information or counseling, you can contact me at chinedumadmob@gmail.com or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. In this prayer the following characteristics are to be found: I prophesy to my dry sickness ridden body right now, hear the word of the lord, Be full of flesh now!!! Jesus Christ, our Lord, shows us a perfect intercessory prayer example in the Bible. Today, we shall be engaging 50 powerful intercessory prayers for various needs. Pay in detailed request. • Our friends. Use them as intercessory prayer examples of your daily prayer: How to pray this intercessory prayer points? For example, this could be physical help and encouragement. It is good if you tell a person that you are praying for him. 2. Prayer to the Holy Spirit, LENT PRAYERS DURING 40 DAYS: faithful praying, fasting, almsgiving, PRAYER FOR MARRIAGE RECONCILIATION Staying together, IF GOD IS ALL AROUND US, why do Christians go to…, INTERCESSORY PRAYER – Ultimate Prayer Guide Part 6, HOW TO PRAY for Healing for someone else – God will Heal the Sick, ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI PRAYER – Showing the World a Way Out, PRAYER FOR FAMILY – bring the needs of your loved ones to God, PRAYER FOR PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS AND CHURCHES. 15 examples: To put it simply, as one commentator did, the benefits to the public of… 4. Intercession humbles us. ‘Those who gathered much didnt have much, those who gathered little didnt have little’ Exodus 16:18. I confess today that my redeemer lives and because He lives, I shall live to share my testimonies of divine healing in Jesus name, For more Intercessory prayers for the sick Click here. It supposed to pray for those who are not feeling well at the moment. It is a ministry that every believer should embrace. Saints Prayer. or shall a nation be born at once? Will you really sweep it away and not spare[e] the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? 5. My name is Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum, i am a Man of God, Who Is passionate about the move of God in this last days. Examples of Prayer of Intercession Today I remember years ago who a dear saint in our church passed away. Its a mystery of selflessness, You will accomplish more in your life when you live a selfless live. 1: Father thank you for the multitude of members at our church services last Sunday in Jesus name, 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for diverse word encounters in the lives of the members, 3: Father, thank you for confirming the prophetic word in the life of every member in Jesus name, 4: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for your mighty hand that is behind the continuous growth of this church till date, 5: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for feeding your flock with wisdom and knowledge through the Apostle over this Church since inception, 6: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for instant answers to prayers during our prayer hour, 7: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for the mass salvation of souls in services in Jesus name, 8: Father, thank you for your manifested presence in our midst, both as a church and as individuals since the year began, 9: Father, thank you for establishing all our new converts and new members of the year 2019, resulting in continuous growth of all our churches worldwide, 10: Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for peace and serenity experienced in this Church since inception © Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, 50 Powerful Intercessory Prayers For Various Needs, 40 Intercessory Prayer For Church Members, Intercessory Prayer Before Preaching The Word Of God, The Meaning Of The Lord’s Prayer Verse By Verse, 16 powerful prayer points for the new year, 20 Warfare Prayer Points for Protection and Safety. 4. This powerful intercessory prayers for various needs covers various areas that affects us as individuals. Number 7; Number 9; Sample General Intercessions The following intercessions may be used periodically throughout the year. Name two more examples of the power of Moses’ intercessory prayers. In intercessory prayer, you allow the needs and burdens of others you are praying for to take preference for your personal needs. Jesus prayed for those who crucified Him: “Jesus said -Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” (Luke 23:34), Jesus also  prayed for apostle Peter in Luke 22:32 – “But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. The intercession of Moses in behalf of Israel illustrates the mediation of Christ for sinful men. 5). I command the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the wedding gown, ring, photographs and all other materials used for the marriage, in Jesus’ name. Acts 12:5 “Peter, therefore, was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.”, For example Paul’s prayers of intercession we can find in the New Testament. INTERCESSORY PRAYER EXAMPLE and Prayer Points in the Bible. the petition for forgiveness is not used when a 6). Examples of intercession in a sentence, how to use it. When the Lord told him about the impending doom on Sodom and Gomorrah, Abraham looked away from his present predicament (not having a child). 1). God, I pray Lord for my friends and loved ones. When you decree, it comes to pass. HOW TO PRAY for Healing for someone else – God will... For the Christian Church all over the world. intercession example sentences. Prayers of the Faithful This page features a number of resources for those who are looking for prayers of the faithful suitable for using in a church service or meeting, with examples of general bidding prayers and more specific ones for weddings or funerals.There are also tips on how to write good prayers of the faithful and links to other great resources on the web. You can start the intercessory prayer like this: Lord Jesus who is the master of existence and bereavement. Father, I pray for fellow believers who are week spiritually, that they will be strengthened with might in their inner man by the Holy Spirit. It will help encourage them. Everything you have deposited in my life, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus. 50 Warfare Prayer Points against forces of darkness. A few of those are: Job– In Job 42:10 he intercedes on the behalf of his friends, even though they were miserable comforters in his tribulations. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Intercession causes multiple blessings to return to the intercessor (Luke 6:38). I believe that God has empowered every believer with strange order of grace to manifest the power of the Holy Ghost. You reign over all, power and might are in your hands. Father, in the name of Jesus, by the Holy Ghost, redirect the steps of every embattled member back to this Church this year and grant each one of them a welcome package. Oh Lord, You breath into adam and he became a living being, breath the breath of life into me Lord and cause me the be lively again in Jesus name. Prayers of Intercession Ordinary 23 Year A By Mr Ian Farthing . “I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people,  for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.” (1 Timothy 2: 1-2). I cover my entire house hold with the blood of Jesus, none of the diseases of egypt will find its way to my house in Jesus name. I prophesied to my life that it is well with my body, soul and spirit in Jesus name. 8. Every power that is working against my marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people. Jesus prayed for his disciples, who he also called his friends ( John 15:12-15 and John 17:20-23 ). Read Nehemiah’s prayer in Nehemiah 1:5–11 and notice how he bases his prayer on the promises, words, and works of God. We desire that His will be done over our lives, our leaders, the brethren and even sinners. As we step into the place of intercession, we contribute to the heavenly battle being waged over people and nations. The procession will go in the front of the Church, where we will have adoration, prayer, intercession & hymns. We thank Him for starting with us and now ending with us, guide us as we go and let the Spirit of the Lord see us through at all times. 9. There are several examples of intercessory prayer warriors in the scriptures. When praying an intercessory prayer, one makes plea and meditation before God on behalf of oneself but most importantly for others. I praise you today and always, and I thank you for being God. This Intercessory prayer example helps us tarry before God in the place of prayer. Intercession makes a long-term impact beyond this age (Rev. Intercessory Prayers For Marriage. ANSWER: Prayers of intercession are to be offered on behalf of other people - your friends, family, co-workers, and so on. Father, in the name of Jesus and by the Holy Ghost, empower every member of this Church with supernatural wisdom, thereby resulting in noiseless breakthroughs this year. You could base your prayers on a Bible prayer, for example a Psalm. I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the Within our darkest night, Let your light shine. Hear us today as we pray for a world too often darkened by hatred, evil, power and greed.
2020 intercession prayer example