You get many features for your comfort and convenience like Rear AC vents, Steering mounted audio and phone controls, 7-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple Car Play, 4 speakers etc. A good brand which I would like to continue and even offer/ suggest to others. Here are the numbers: You can read our Santro review here before you plan to buy one. Q. Follow us on 31 st Oct 2019 6:00 am. Thank you! Very strong and specious car in small segments. Features such as rear parking sensors, reverse camera, dual front airbags, and rear wiper/washer, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the latest smartphone connectivity, front and rear speakers will be reserved for the top-end, पुरानी सेंट्रो एक मजबूत इंजन वाली पतली , छोटी और लंबे लोगों के लिए बैठने में सुविधाजनक ऊँची गाड़ी , जिसको किसी भी भीड़-भाड़ वाले इलाके में बिना ड्राइवर के सेल्फ-ड्राइव करके ले जाया जा सकता है । नई सेंट्रो अधिक चौड़ी और अपेक्षाकृत कमजोर गाड़ी है ।. What is the wheel size of Hyundai Santro? I get a mileage between 13 kmpl and 14.5 kmpl in city. Q. Unfortunately i am still facing low average issue in City despite having new tyres with accurate pressure also wheel alignment is fine.There are many other issues which i am facing in Santro like its front seats are not that comfortable as compared to old Santro. What is the seating capacity of Hyundai Santro? Where the Energy Goes; Gasoline Vehicles; Hybrids; Electric Cars; Fuel-Saving Technologies ; Engine Technologies; Transmission Technologies; Other Technologies; Extreme MPG; Selecting the Right Octane Fuel; Answers to frequently asked questions about octane. Q. Last edited by Djay : 11th August 2019 at 19:40. 3.90 - 5.65 lakhs (ex-Delhi). @ Indranil | We prefer kWid AMT version as your run is much. Your question has been submitted. Some features for easy driving like Rear parking Camera, Reverse Parking Sensors, Good Visibility, Rear defogger etc. though this car is not as quick compared to its rivals such as celerio or swift... it is a very comfortable car and have an exellent amount of leg space of rear and front passenger as well...only thing i did not like about the car is the lack of power in lower gears. So select KWID. Hyundai claims a fuel efficiency figure of 20.3kmpl for the Santro. Q. The fuel tank capacity is 35 litres and the claimed mileage is around 20 kmpl. Q. Disclaimer: This article has not been edited by Deccan Chronicle and is taken from a syndicated feed. Q. The all-new Hyundai Santro inaugurated by famous Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan at the launch event. Hey.. Bought Santro a couple of weeks back, mileage is around 17 in the city goes up to 22 on highways. Enter vehicle or phrase. What are the manual variants of Hyundai Santro? So select KWID. It is depends on driving and petrol purity.Average consumption is 18 I'm on State roads 19 or 20 km on high ways..It's my experience.. Where the Energy Goes; Gasoline Vehicles; Hybrids; Electric Cars; Fuel-Saving Technologies ; Engine Technologies; Transmission Technologies; Other Technologies; Extreme MPG; Selecting the Right Octane Fuel; Answers to frequently asked questions about octane. Hyundai Santro Mileage: Claimed vs Real Hyundai claims a fuel efficiency figure of 20.3kmpl for the Santro. Hyundai Santro, a new hatchback with technology feature & 3 years of warranty. Also in the exterior there are black roof rails, black door handles, black ORVM'S and greyish black wheel covers. Magadi Road Showroom / Service : +91 95132 00033 / +91 96111 86840 Magadi Road Showroom / Service : +91 95132 00033 / +91 96111 86840 Mysore Road Sales /Service : +91 95911 00001 Mysore Road Sales /Service : +91 95911 00001 Rajajinagar Sales / Service : +91 95912 00001 / +91 95917 11112 Rajajinagar Sales / Service : +91 95912 00001 / +91 95917 11112 The anniversary edition was a great choice as it had reverse parking sensors, dual airbags and reverse parking camera as well which the normal Sportz variant didn't have at that time. I bought the new Hyundai Santro Sportz AMT (Anniversary Edition) in December 2019. What is the boot space of Hyundai Santro? Share on Whatsapp Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. 28000. The mileage of Hyundai Santro Petrol is 20.3 Kmpl. Competitor. Read Hyundai Santro user Reviews in India 2019-20. The AMT Petrol engine has a mileage of 20.3 Kmpl. Is Hyundai Santro available in automatic transmission? As Mumbai bids farewell to Lord Ganesha, it was time for us to say goodbye to our Santro. Q. The claimed ARAI mileage of Santro Petrol Manual is 20.3 Kmpl In automatic, the claimed ARAI mileage of Santro Petrol is 20.3 Kmpl. The new version will be powered by a 1.1 liter BS6 compliant Engine that produces the same output of about 69 bhp and 99nm torque.k The other features and safety kit will remain the same apart from transmission 5-speed manual Gearbox and an AMT unit. How many cylinders does Hyundai Santro has? Q. Attaching the pics taken at time of PDI. What is the kerb weight of Hyundai Santro? Q. If you continue to use our site, you agree to the updated Policies. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Go. Check out price, specification. This is highly impressive and the buyers in the segment will want these kinds of figures. It promises a comfortable ride for a family of four or even of five up to an extent with decent enough legroom and headroom and that rear ac vents which add up to the comfort of the car. The NVH levels are very low which is again a good point about this car.EXTERIOR- 4/5 Well it is definitely a good looking car but it somehow reminds us of the Grand i10 or Eon. On the other hand, if your daily routine involves a route that is relatively empty, you can expect the overall fuel efficiency figure to go up by around 2.5kmpl in the manual variant and by around 3kmpl in the AMT option. Get on road price for Santro in your city. What is the tyre size of Hyundai Santro? Hyundai Santro 2019 Mileage The mileage figures for this car are out. Dashboard is unnecessarily big and its steering wheel is too much protruding on the driver.My personal advice is that Swift 1200 cc is much better than Santro 1.1 although Swift is slightly costly than the Santro. Q. It’s available with a petrol engine as well as a CNG option. What you'll like: • Excellent quality & refinement. Santro seems to have been well received as it now commands a three-month waiting period. E.g - Which variant of Santro is best to buy? you can see many polo cars on roads which doesn't have any scratches on cars and they are only one who gives the car on periodic services and service records can be seen on car instrument cluster shows entire things.. Cruz'e control available on polo automatic climate control changes electric mirror steering adjust seat height adjust arm rest cool cabin and good leg grooms and stylish look Aero dynamics are good for performance and stylish.. if sensors are maintained good without falling in water it can be good enough for maintainence... ground clearance s less but use the cars in towns and cities.. village users don't choose the cars.. use traffic less route and junk roads it may hit under chase.. use good roads to improve suspension... gear shifting and steering are quite good n good pickup.. mileage is about 14.7 1200 petrol engine.. better than Swift cars.. polo takes race swift cars easier ... swift is not used by professional business mans.. users don't buy swift cars it's all taxi drivers and travelers using cars.. Indica swift are not so surprised cars for own board users.. many yellow board cars are Swift cars.. so everyone hates swifts Every 6000-7000kms need to service.. spare parts are low strength on Maruti Suzuki.. body quality of swift is very very poor... bolts and nuts fateners are like local parts... see the bolt nuts fasteners in polo car it's heavy and design of nuts and bolts locks becoz it have holding s***p and threading holes... but holding strips for polo are good tightened it cant remove easily by spanners.. it need pneumatic gun to remove the screws in vw polo.. Prices of the BS6 Santro Hatchback would range from around 4.7 lakhs for the basic-spec model and 6.25 lakhs for top-spec variants. Search. The Hyundai Santro is on sale in India at a price of between Rs. Wagonr may have more boot space but lacks many features like it has only 2 speaker system.Santro gives 12-13kmpl in city and 15-16 kmpl in highways in the AMT version.Don't know about Wagonr AMT mileage. Hyundai Santro is a good car in terms of mileage and space as compared to others in the segment, but the pickup in CNG is very bad and if we use AC … SAFETY- 3.5/5 as it has received a two-star NCAP rating. I have driven karnataka tamilnadu states in my car.. tirupati.. very less Maintainence.. no sensor problems.. but polo I faced many problems once water s done for polo car entire sensors will stop working for changing senor it' costing very high price.. polo users are one who handle their car safely. But does it deliver as much in the real world? Very strong and specious car in small segments. Also read: Maruti Wagon R 2019 vs Hyundai Santro: In Pics. What is the service cost of Hyundai Santro? Hyundai Santro comes with an aggressive price tag starting from Rs 3.9 […] So you must look for a car that can carry load with minimum cost. The engine is very refined there is almost no engine noise or road noise as it is a 4 cylinder engine. Q. Is Hyundai Santro available in diesel version? Q. Is Hyundai Santro a 5 seater or 7 seater? If you’re an owner of the new Hyundai Santro, do share your findings in the comments section below. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_qna,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_fuel_cost_calculator, This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Santro owners. What is the fuel tank capacity of Hyundai Santro? VIEWS. But it has its own charm which is also a great point about this car.MILEAGE- 4.5/5 I live in Jammu where there isn't much traffic like in Delhi or Mumbai. The mileage of Petrol Santro is 20 kmpl. The all-new Hyundai Santro 2019 is said to have a mileage of 20.3 kmpl and the car is available in 7 different colors in the Indian car market apart from the very intriguing Diana Green. It definitely has to gear up a thing or two like driver's comfort and pricing. Hyundai Santro is a 5 seater Hatchback available in a price range of ₹ 4.64 - 6.32 Lakh. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, 32% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. Hyundai Santro Price (Rs. The mileage of Hyundai Santro ranges from 20.3 Kmpl to 30.48 Km/Kg. the car has a decent performance on highway and city as well on highway i have done a maximum of 133km/h approx. | By Siddharth, based on inputs from Tushar Kamath. You can even choose between a manual or AMT gearbox depending upon the variant. 4.63 to 6.31 lakh) in India. The car has excelled in evey aspect except some. Q. What are the CNG variants of Hyundai Santro? I have used car for 7 years.. Priced between Rs 3.9 lakh and Rs 5.65 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the Santro seems to have been well received as it now commands a  three-month waiting period. Enter vehicle or phrase. All reviews are posted by real Hyundai Santro users at AutoPortal.com. Q. Read Reviews about Features Mileage of Hyundai Santro. Posted on February 17, 2019. by Jubindra K.C. Q. Hyundai claims that the car in it’s manual and AMT format will return over 20.3km/l. Q. Q. Also you get dual airbags in Sportz AMT and Asta variants.COMFORT- 4/5 This is one of the main strong points of this car. Ask your question from Santro owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 1920+ Santro Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is, Maruti Suzuki WagonR Vs Hyundai Santro Vs Tata Tiago: Compact Hatch Comparison, 2018 Hyundai Santro Manual And Automatic: Road Test Review. The mileage of Hyundai Santro ranges from 20.3 Kmpl to 30.48 Km/Kg. The reason I gave 4/5 in comfort is because it lacks adjustable headrests in both rows, no height adjustable driver seat, no tilt steering.PERFORMANCE- 4.5/5 It is a great city car especially due to its AMT transmission option. 1.1 Epsilon MPi CNG (BS6) 1 Epsilon MPi CNG (BS6) is capable of a maximum power of 69ps at 5 500 rpm (for Petrol) and 60ps at 5 500 rpm (for CNG) and 10.1 kgm torque at 4 500 rpm (for Petrol) and 8.7 kgm torque at 4 500 rpm (for CNG). Wednesday, Dec 23, 2020 | Last Update : 06:33 PM IST. If you have go for AMT sportz. Q. Hyundai has introduced the new Santro, built on a new platform that comes with a new design and styling. Mileage. We prefer kWid AMT version as your run is much. If you are looking good average then you must be go for KWID ........... maintenance cost is not so costly as we thought. The Manual Petrol engine has a mileage of 20.3 Kmpl. Choose fuel type and transmission, and enter fuel cost in your city to get the best result. Laxmi Intercontinental, the authorized distributors of Hyundai Motors in Nepal, has launched the all-new Hyundai Santro. Q. Also, the Era Executive, Sportz, and Sportz AMT now are at a premium of Rs. Maruti Wagon R 2019 vs Hyundai Santro: In Pics. It gives an average of 20-21 km/pl on Highway without AC and 18-19 km/pl with AC on; In City with Empty Roads it gives an average of 16-18 without AC and 14-15 km/pl with AC on;In City with Traffic on Roads, it gives an average of 13-14 km/pl without AC and 08-12 km/pl with AC on.I was shocked to see these very low average in city so i got my santro checked in Hyundai authorised workshop but they told me that everything is fine in the Car. Go. Detailed cars comparison on Hyundai Santro vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 compare price, specs, mileage, performance, reviews and other features on CarandBike. What is the engine power of Hyundai Santro diesel version? Follow Newsd On The new Hyundai Santro marks the return of the Korean carmaker to the high-selling compact hatchback segment. Power on 2nd gear could have been better, cabin space is good, engine noise is negligible. Also i installed fog lamps of the santro sports varient. However, the CNG variants remain unchanged. Q. 1.1 Liter, 69 PS, Petrol Engine. Is Suzuki alto 800 or k 10 is good than kwid, Thanks for reporting this. with minimal breaking and lesser clutch use and constant speeds...this is giving me a fuel efficiency of approx 24.5kmpl.. wich is more than expected. Hyundai Santro (2003-2014) can achieve an average of between 10KM/L to 12KM/L making for an estimated driving range of up to 350 to 420KM from the compact hatchbacks 35 Liter fuel tank. The Manual Petrol+CNG engine has a mileage of 30.5 Kmpl. Q. What is the dimensions of Hyundai Santro? City mileage is 15-18 highway mileage is over 20. Hyundai Santro mileage starts at 20 kmpl and goes up to 30 km/kg. by Chethan Thimmappa. In highways it ranges between 15.5 kmpl and 17 kmpl.OVERALL VERDICTThe santro has retained its 22 years old legacy in India with this new generation santro. Hyundai Santro Mileage The mileage of Hyundai Santro ranges from 20.3 Kmpl to 30.48 Km/Kg. Hyundai Santro Sportz SE 2019 Price in Ethiopia is Ethiopian Birr 273,600 (US$7,200) . The Hyundai Santro is a city car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai between 1998 and 2014. According to me , the all-new Hyundai Santro 2019 is said to have a mileage of 20.3 kmpl and the car is available in 7 different colors in the Indian car market apart from the very intriguing Diana Green. Even its seconds Santro I purchased it runs like two wheeler anywhere in cities.. 2019 Hyundai Santro long term review, final report. It is available in 11 variants, 1 engine option and 2 transmission options : Manual and AMT. The new Hyundai Santro marks the return of the Korean carmaker to the high-selling compact hatchback segment. What are the top variants of Hyundai Santro? Q. Now I would highlight some aspects and my verdict about them for this car. It definitely gets a spot in top 3 cars in the segment. I own a santro 1.1MT Era 2019 model. Call 1800-11-4645 to book a test drive for Santro The real-world fuel efficiency results reveal that the latest Santro falls drastically short of claims, which is expected since claimed figures are recorded under controlled conditions. Wagonr may have more boot space but lacks many features like it has only 2 speaker system.Santro gives 12-13kmpl in city and 15-16 kmpl in highways in the AMT version.Don't know about Wagonr AMT mileage. Shades. 0. What are the diesel variants of Hyundai Santro? :- Vikram, Delhi. Your findings may vary from ours as fuel efficiency differs with respect to driving conditions, car condition and driving style  too. Rear seat is tool much reclined. 8.5k. So this amounts to a price hike of about 22,000 to 27,000 depending upon the variant. Didn’t find the question you were looking for? Is Hyundai Santro available through CSD canteen? my evergreen CAr forever even I have Vw polo... it's amazing performance look and speed and disappointed about mileage... same as polo I have groom space and dashboard clearance views.. easier to drive in cities and traffic.. Q. If you drive predominantly in city conditions, then expect the Hyundai Santro to return around 15kmpl with the manual and around 0.5kmpl lower with the AMT over a longer duration. Hyundai Santro comes with an aggressive price tag starting from Rs 3.9 Lakhs The Legendary Hyundai Santro Car is back once again with all new Design and features. What is the ground clearance of Hyundai Santro? Q. We have updated our Privacy and Cookie Policy. Q. It is monitored in pressure but cylinder is 55 wlc. Hyundai Santro mileage is 20.3 to 30.5 Kmpl, as per ARAI. Nice expirience.1 lakh km driven.Curruntly good condition.Looking 4 exchange.Black colour hyundai santro xing. So you must look for a car that can carry load with minimum cost. Your Mileage Will Vary; Your Mileage Will Vary; Factors That Affect MPG; More Topics. Reason: Adding details (2) Thanks , 12th August 2019, 19:26 ... Hyundai Santro : Official Review. But still it is a good enough package for anyone with a budget of less than 7.5 lakhs (on road price) and the santro has really impressed me too. Your Mileage Will Vary; Your Mileage Will Vary; Factors That Affect MPG; More Topics. Check Photos inside. Is Hyundai Santro available in petrol version? Available Shades in Hyundai Santro to Choose From . Search. Copyright © 2015 - 2020 Deccan Chronicle. VIEW FULL SIZE. I installed a sony touch screen system with reverse parking and apple car play compatibility. You get additional airbag, reverser camera and seat belts with pre-tensioners and force limiters. I will never have any suzuki car even if they offer it FREE. Santro is more reliable than Wagonr in my opinion. Its not worth it don't buy it its waste of money go for something advanced specially era executive model. In city it is 12-14 kmpl and in highways it is between 15 and 17 kmpl. i decided not to go for a higher variant and customize the lower variant as per my needs. What is the engine power of Hyundai Santro petrol version? 2019 Hyundai Santro Colors: White, Beige, Red, Silver, Blue, Green, Grey 2019 model Hyundai Santro is offered in 7 colors namely: Polar White, Star Dust, Imperial Beige, Fiery Red, Typhoon Silver, Marina Blue and Diana Green. also i had a tight budget. Q. Share on Facebook. Find Hyundai Santro Reviews, Features, Colors, Images at CarTrade. New Hyundai Santro Specifications & Variant-Wise Price List. What are the colours available in Hyundai Santro? Q. Updated Feb 9, 2019, 10:23 am IST Hyundai claims a fuel efficiency figure of 20.3kmpl for the Santro. Quote: Originally Posted by Palio_2005 @ Pancham. Check the Most updated Price of Hyundai Santro Sportz SE 2019 Price in Ethiopia and detail Specifications, features and compare Hyundai Santro Sportz SE 2019 Prices Features and Detail Specs with upto 3 Products What are the specs and features of Hyundai Santro? A. No doubt it has some different looks than the i10 or Eon. You will not get that exta punch but the engine is just perfect for this car. What are the petrol variants of Hyundai Santro? as of now..i have clocked 10000+ kms in three months only. Q. Share on Twitter. Still when you shut the doors you will feel that this car's build quality is good. The figure can drop lower if your daily commute involves negotiating dense traffic. Compare Hyundai Santro Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 to know which is better. What are the automatic variants of Hyundai Santro? Photos: CarDekho. January 12, 2020. in Cars, Hyundai. We recently tested the Santro in its petrol guise in both transmission avatars and noted the mileage it delivered per litre of fuel. What type of airbags available in Hyundai Santro? However, driving enthusiasts would not be a big fan of this 1.1l 68 bhp, 99nm engine. How many gears available in Hyundai Santro? By Newsd Published on : Mon 11th February 2019, 03:47 PM. What are the top competitors of Hyundai Santro? I own Santro 2020 Era Manual Drive. @ Aakarsh | Santro is more reliable than Wagonr in my opinion. being a 4 cylinder car i expected more power at lower rpm"s. overall i am very happy with it.
2020 hyundai santro mileage 2019