Spread one side of each slice of bread with 1 teaspoon butter. Wrap in foil. I know that Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches are a well-loved sandwich, but I had never even thought to try to make the on the campfire. Put second slice of bread on top. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Spread evenly on each bun half. Close the sandwich and place on the sandwich press for 3-5 minutes until the cheese has melted. Layer 8 bun haves evenly with cheese and ham. … Add 2 slices of Cooper® cheese to each slice of bread. Preheat your oven's broiler to high. Without that it would have been OK. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. The horseradish mustard dressing perfectly compliments the ham. Put ham on bread. Slice the whole thing in half horizontally. These are delicious for an easy dinner. I used slice american and mozzarella cheese. Spread mayonnaise and mustard in pocket. Place in 300 degree oven (preheated) for 15-20 minutes. Cut a pocket in the croissant. Preheat oven to 425°F. The bacon adds extra flavor. Meatball Sandwich Coconut Lime Halibut Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Smothered French Fries Cheesy Garlic Bread Grilled Pineapple Cake S’more Quesadiilla. Combine first 5 ingredients. DIRECTIONS. It needed a bigger bite. Drizzle each sandwich with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, stir to combine mustard and honey. Whether you’re looking to put leftover ham to good use or just craving a ham sandwich, you’ll find the best sandwich recipes in this collection that features everything from hot ham and cheese, ham and Swiss, … Great recipe! Cut … Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Place the bottom half on a baking sheet; top with ham and cheese. Put bread on plate. For this Reuben, we're swapping out corned beef for another fave deli meat—ham! Allrecipes has more than 60 trusted ham sandwich recipes complete with ratings, reviews and serving tips. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I used sandwich rolls instead, 1 slice of thick ham, and 1 slice of bacon split in half. 2. Then add the ham and cheese and close the sandwich. Place 4 of the bread slices, mayo-sides down, on greased baking sheet; spread tops with mustard. Steps. Spread insides of buns with this mixture. The sauce was awesome. Cool slightly. Use a knife to separate the rolls into individual sandwiches. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese has melted. Wrap buns in foil and place in preheated oven. Spread the mustard over the toast and top each with 1 slice of ham, 1 slice of cheese, 2 slices of tomato and a few slices of red onion. These Crock Pot Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwiches are a family favorite! And there you go. Will definitely be making again. https://www.bar-s.com/recipes/toasted-ham-and-cheese-sandwiches I pretty much HATE the smell of swiss cheese so therefore shy away from it (unless it's a sandwich from a resturant..eg: a rueben). Place 2 sandwiches onto each piece of foil. Thanks! But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. My husband and son told me to keep this recipe and throw away the one that I was using to make a similar sandwich. Spread one side of each slice of bread with mayonnaise. Wrap each sandwich in foil; place on a baking sheet. While my boyfriend was in charge of our pasta lunch my roommate was in charge of the sandwiches-this recipe (with NO supervision by myself). Put cheese on bread. Hot Ham and Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches Recipe - Pillsbury.com Top the ham with the remaining 2 slices of Cooper® cheese per sandwich. This is a super simple but delicious sandwich! On 2 of the 4 slices, spread the mustard mixture on the opposite side of the mayo. Assemble sandwiches: Place 2 of the bread slices onto a cutting board. Although they are similar to another ham & cheese sandwich recipe found on this site the horseradish mustard dill and swiss make this different (more kick).
2020 hot ham and cheese sandwich recipe