Ciroc Vodka was my spirit of choice for this punch. Place ice cubes into a 2 quart pitcher. Add the lavender to the honey water, cover, and let steep at least 20 minutes or up to several hours, to taste Strain mixture and discard lavender Serve. When you substitute honey for sugar, you can use about 3/4 the amount of sweetener. Combine the honey, lavender buds and 3 cups water in a saucepan over medium heat. Divide the vodka, if using, between the containers. Once the sugar has dissolved completely, turn off the heat and let it steep for 15 to 20 minutes (or longer for a more potent simple syrup). Lavender Lemonade Recipe Lavender Lemonade is my favorite easy mocktail or cocktail to make for every special occasion! Bring just to a boil, stirring to dissolve the honey. I just love the pretty purple lemonade for parties and special occasions. Sophisticated, yes. Here is that delicious lavender lemonade recipe! Try this fresh and super delicious, prawn rice paper rolls recipe that is the perfect addition to any spring picnic or dinner party! Strain the honey-lavender water and combine it with the muddled lemon juice. It’s such a yummy combination, and perfect for what will no doubt be a stiflingly humid New England summer. For the Lavender Honey Syrup: 1 cup water 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh or dried culinary lavender buds 1/2 cup white granulated sugar Chill and serve over ice. for parties and special occasions. Lavender and lemon are paired together to make an absolutely delightful lemon bread that you will have in the oven in under 20 minutes! Add the cold water and briskly stir. Summertime Lavender Lemonade Flavoring your lemonade with lavender supercharges its amazing medicinal properties. Add some frozen grapes to keep the drink cold! juice) 5 to 6 Tbsp. After 2 hours stir together … Learn how to make your own Creamy Chocolate Coconut Pots with a rich and luxurious Coconut Caramel Orange Sauce. Mix the lemon juice and honey together in the pitcher until thoroughly combined. Lavender Lemonade recipe 2 cups water 1/2 cup sugar 1/4 cup agave nectar (or honey) 3 Tbsp dried lavender 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice 4 cups water 1 lemon, sliced (for garnish) Find this Pin and more on Color Palette: Lavender & Electric Plum by Royal Steamline. Let sit for 15 minutes before removing the lavender sprigs. Ingredients Lavender Honey Syrup: 1 cup Sugar ¼ cup Honey 1 cup Water 1 Tbsp Dried Lavender (or a few drops of lavender essential oil) Lemonade: 3 cups Lemon Juice, Freshly Squeezed Recipe Zucchini & Goat Cheese Frittata For a twist on classic lemonade try this recipe made with fresh lemons, naturally sweetened with super beneficial MĀNUKA HONEY and infused with calming LAVENDER. Stir until the honey dissolves, then turn off the heat and let it infuse for 30 minutes. There just so happens to be tons of gorgeous lavender growing outside my house and when I came across this recipe … Place all ingredients into a small saucepan and turn to medium/high heat. … Lavender lemonade is a refreshing spin on your classic lemonade recipe infused with a lavender honey simple syrup. Simple syrup is really pretty simple to make, and takes delicious lemonade into an out of this world experience that everyone must try. Complicated, no. With just five simple ingredients, you can whip up this warm-weather treat in minutes. Divide the lemonade between two 2-cup to-go containers. Set aside and allow to cool completely, then cover and refrigerate overnight. Place lavender in a jug and pour the hot water into the jug. This DIY lemonade recipe combines fresh lemons, sweet honey, and Lavender essential oil for a sophisticated twist on a classic beverage. So give this easy recipe a try and then kick back, relax and enjoy the wonderful days of summer while sipping on a glass of refreshing Lavender Lemonade! This lemonade recipe includes honey and Lavender Vitality essential oil for an added touch of sophistication and depth. I use dried lavender flowers instead of leaves. 2 tsp. We also have a secret for … (5-10 minutes) Add lavender and simmer for 2-3 minutes. The flavors combine harmoniously. Honey Lavender Lemonade Recipe Made with lavender-infused honey simple syrup, this lavender lemonade is perfectly refreshing and made with no refined sugars!
2020 honey lavender lemonade recipe