Mike Diva: No, I’ve made a handful of commercials. We just want something in your style that just grabs people’s attention.” I came back and pitched my idea in person. The commercial was awarded AdWeek's Top 10 Ads of 2017 , and put him on the map as an up-and-coming commercial director. It was a really amazing opportunity, and a blast to make. MY NEW Halo Top COMMERCIAL! I’d been trying to come up with an idea for this thing for a long time. #StopShouldingYourself AdFreak: Was this the first ad you’ve made for a brand? So now you don’t have excuses to Halo Top your life with all the delicious flavours without feeling bad about yourself. The light ice cream brand teamed up with Heat, Deloitte Digital’s agency, for the first time to produce a new campaign titled “Dance,” which takes Halo Top into a new era of body positivity branding. Your health & safety is … So, we sit down and just lock ourselves in the house to come up with this idea. Some people have called the ad Kubrick-esque. But the bottom-lit floor in this place was just so cool, we couldn’t pass it up. Your health & safety is our priority, and we're taking COVID-19 very seriously. Halo Top's dairy ice cream is creamy, delicious, & only 280-380 calories per pint. Have a question, comment, or concern about Halo Top products? Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Halo Top Creamery, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. To learn more about how the spot was made, and why Halo Top greenlit it, we called up Diva for a chat. Chipper and idealistic young people approach the ice cream truck hoping for a sweet treat. That's not "celebrating" anything. She unashamedly dances around in underwear as she eats Halo Top ice cream. TOP CREAMERY is your one-stop solution for ice cream and milk tea business both in the Philippines and abroad. Competition for Halo Top includes Edible Arrangements, Baskin-Robbins, Cold Stone Creamery, Häagen-Dazs, Blue Bunny Ice Cream and the other brands in the Food & … You love ice cream too. Halo Top is a low fat "diet" ice cream. How Walmart Applies an Omnichannel Mindset to Its Shopping and Advertising Strategies, By Stephen Howard-Sarin, VP of Strategy and Transformation, Walmart Media Group, How Online Media Can Drive Offline Success, What National Franchises Are Doing to Help Local SMBs Find Their Digital Advertising Footing, {"taxonomy":"","sortby":"","label":"","shouldShow":""}. You’ve probably seen the dystopian Halo Top ice cream commercial by now—the one directed by Mike Diva, the popular YouTuber with the twisted sense of humor. It's just an advertisement. We manufacture and supply high quality and cost efficient milk tea and ice cream premix products for you. Haha. Finally, ice cream for just 280-360 calories per PINT that actually tastes great! Halo Top is encouraging customers to stop “shoulding” themselves and enjoy a pint. And definitely nothing wrong with ice cream as a close second. Selling to people trying to diet, especially since a pint of Ben and Jerry's is 1200 calories. Did Halo Top get in touch? You can eat the whole pint for like 400 calories or something. I actually didn’t want that at all. July 2, 2017 by Dominique Michelle Astorino. 2,025 talking about this. Halo Top has been the sweet treat of choice for those… I did a couple for Yelp. Have a question, comment, or concern about Halo Top products? Location: Somewhere gray and damp, close to the West Coast. 666.1k Followers, 2,494 Following, 1,693 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Halo Top Creamery (@halotopcreamery) 492 talking about this. In 2017, Mike co-wrote and directed a stylized horror spot for Halo Top Creamery titled "Eat The Ice Cream," produced by Lord Danger. Your cats are starting to view you as a food source. The following errors occurred with your submission. On paper, it just reads like it’s super dark, you know? Halo Top is light ice cream that actually tastes like ice cream. Which sounds silly, but when Halo Top first found its way into grocery store freezers, boasting fewer calories, less sugar, and higher protein than traditional ice cream, it became the first of its kind and created an entirely new category in ice cream. He takes his Halo Top ice cream, leaving the kids who are refused service at this ice cream truck. I’d kind of been banging my head against the wall. It's some really fake, artificial stuff. Halo Top is light ice cream that actually tastes like ice cream. I’ve done some for Mobile Strike. Halo Top Creamery is an ice cream company and brand sold in the United States, Australia, Mexico, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Taiwan, South Korea, Austria, United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates. Let us hear it. I didn’t want people to associate it with Space Odyssey just because there’s a robot in it. That's the basis of the campaign. Justin [Woolverton], the CEO, trusted me to just do whatever. Then we noticed it tasted delicious and decided to sell our ice cream. We decided to make Halo Top so we could enjoy ice cream as regular part of our diets, starting from 320 calories per tub.
2020 halo top creamery commercial actress