Once cool, add 1 cup Malibu Coconut Rum. Once cool, add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/3 cup of sloe gin, 1/3 cup of spiced rum, and 1/3 cup of Bacardi 151. Dissolve 1 box of orange Jell-O, and stir until fully dissolved. Purple People Eater Jello Shots. box of jello, they will not set. I am pretty finicky when it comes to new jell-o gelatin flavors. Boil 1 cup of water. The best vodka for Jell-o shots is Grey Goose. Step 2 Slowly pour boiling water over gelatin mix in a bowl while whisking. Wait for $450. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Once cool, add 1 cup citrus vodka. Rainbow jello shot cake. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Boil 1 cup water, and add 3 oz orange Jell-O. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Boil 1 cup cranberry juice. Boil 1 cup of water. Once cool, add 3 cups vodka, 3 cups peach schnapps, 1 can grape juice concentrate, and 1 can cran-raspberry juice concentrate (both undiluted!). Stir the Jell-O into the boiling water until dissolved. Once cool, stir in 1/2 cup vodka and 1/2 cup apple pucker. Pour boiling water over jello and whisk until jello is completely dissolved. As a college student gearing up for our annual Oktoberfest on campus, I've been preparing these shots between classes. Smirnoff is a decent bang-for-your-buck vodka, especially when it comes to making Jell-O shots with it. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Double the recipe if using large boxes.). If you're short on time, go for wider as opposed to taller containers. 1 mins; 24 servings; water (divided), flavored gelatin (6 different colors), plain gelatin powder, … Add watermelon Jell-O. Dissolve 2 boxes of lemon Jell-O in 1 1/2 cups of water, and stir until fully dissolved. 3.9 g Once cool, add 2 cups vodka and one gummy worm to each shot. Dissolve 1 box of lemon Jell-O in 1 cup of boiling water, and stir until fully dissolved. Sprinkle with salt just before firm. Once cool, add 1 cup watermelon vodka. Boil 1 cup Coke. 3-4 hours). Add 1/2 cup of cola and 1/2 cup of cold water. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. More. When I say a "good" vodka, I mean that it doesn't burn going down. Add 3 oz orange Jell-O. Boil 1 cup of boiling water. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Boil 1 cup of water, and add mixed fruit Jell-O. Stir until completely dissolved. Dissolve lime Jell-O in hot water. Dissolve 1 package of lemon Jell-O in 3/4 cup of boiling water, and stir until everything is completely dissolved. Followed by 1/2 cup tequila and 1/2 cup sweet and sour margarita mix once it's cool. Let's focus on plain-flavored vodkas, and I can talk to you about my experiences with them. Substitute watermelon Jell-O for lime for a melon margarita. No mess! Some people live for making their shots with flavored vodkas. Stir in lime Jell-O. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Boil 1 cup water. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Dissolve any random Jell-O flavor in the water. Dissolve 1 box of lemon Jell-O, and stir until fully dissolved. Once it's room temp, add 1/4 cup of vodka and 3/4 cup of peach schnapps. Whisk together until jell-o powder has completely dissolved into water. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of vodka, and 1/4 cup of banana liqueur, and 1/4 cup of Creme de Cacao. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Once cool, add 1/2 cup of light rum, 1/2 cup of sweet vermouth, 1/4 cup of apple brandy, and 1/4 cup of grenadine. However, it didn't hold up in a Jell-O shot, in my opinion. Dissolve pineapple or blueberry Jell-O in the hot water. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin is dissolved (about 5 minutes). Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Dissolve 1 box of pineapple Jell-O, and stir until fully dissolved. Four other friends tried the shots with me, and they all agreed: Vitali and Goose were the best. Grape Jello Vodka Cocktail Grape Jello Vodka Cocktail. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Nestle apples into the layer of jello, pushing it into any grooves in the mold. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Just in case anyone was wondering. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Boiling water, Vodka, Lemon gelatin, Red grapes, quartered, Green grapes, quartered, Sour cream Tina_colada_81. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. I find they are either a hit or a miss with my taste buds, no middle. A good vodka is smooth because it's been distilled many times. Dissolve 1 box of pineapple Jell-O in 1 cup of boiling water, and stir until fully dissolved. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Pour a 3-ounce box of gelatin mix into a mixing bowl. Dissolve 1 package of orange Jell-O in the hot water, and stir until fully dissolved. It was Goose (the best), Vitali, Three Olives Cherry, and then Smirnoff (the least palatable), in that order. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Add 3 oz lime Jell-O. Once cool, add 1 cup gin. Stir until everything is well combined, and let it cool before pouring into shot cups. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/3 cup of dark rum, 1/3 cup of coconut rum, and 1/3 cup of orange liqueur. Dissolve cranberry Jell-O in the water. Dissolve 1 envelope of lime Jell-O in 1 cup of boiling water, and stir until fully dissolved. 1/2 cup cold water. Once cool, add 2 cups citrus vodka. Mix thoroughly until everything is well-combined, and then carefully pour into shot cups. Add 1 cup boiling water to the powder and whisk to combine until the powder is dissolved. These amazing Jello-o shots are great for any party. Make sure that mixture you're pouring the alcohol into is around room temperature. Boil 1 cup water. Facebook Tweet. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Dissolve 1 envelope of Knox gelatin, and stir until fully dissolved. I must admit I tossed this Grape Jell-o in my box , mainly to fill it up as it was a flavor that I was unfamiliar with, my expectation was not very high. Top with granulated sugar sprinkles just before it's done setting (maybe an hour and a half in). Bring 3/4 cup of water to a boil. Boil 1 cup water, and add lemon Jell-O. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Some of these recipes have way too much liquid for the amount of jello used. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of 151 rum, and 1/4 cup of cherry brandy. If you're looking for quantity, go with Vitali. After it's cooled a bit, add 1 cup any malt liquor. Stir together boiling water and powdered gelatin in a mixing bowl. These Jello shots are a fun “cocktail” to serve at parties with your friends and family. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Pour into shot glasses or paper cups, and place in refrigerator until set. Boil 1 cup of water. Once it's cooled some, 1 cup vanilla vodka, 1/2 cup raspberry or berry vodka, and 1/2 cup KeKe Beach Key Lime Cream Liqueur. Email. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Dissolve 1 box of orange Jell-O in 1 cup of boiling water, and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of Jagermeister, and 1/4 cup of grenadine. Mine usually take 3 hours to set up completely, possibly more depending on the proof of your liquor and how big your shots are. Once cool, add 1/2 cup vodka and 1/2 cup watermelon pucker. 1 %, Margarita Jello Shots of the Jello Masters. Fill your measuring cup with 1 cup of boiling water, then add the Jell-O powder. Once that cools, add 1/2 cup vodka and 1/2 cup peach schnapps. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. 1 (3 oz) box grape flavored JELL-O gelatin 6 cups boiling water, divided 1 cup Apple Pucker schnapps - chilled 1 cup Watermelon Pucker schnapps - chilled 4 cups vodka - chilled Instructions. To make the watermelon jello, add the gelatin packet to a medium mixing bowl. JELL-O Grape Gelatin Dessert. Boil 1 1/3 cup water and 2/3 cup OJ together. Once cool, add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Jagermeister, 1/4 cup of amaretto, and a just a splash of grenadine. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. After the water has cooled a bit, 1/2 cup Malibu rum, and 1/2 cup peach schnapps. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. If making multiple jello shot flavors boil several cups of water at a time and then pour 1 cup of boiling water into a large glass measuring cup. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. … Taco Salad No Meat Elizabeth Hassleback Gluten Free Strawberry Mango Daiquiri Low Calorie Tortilla Chips chicken bean soup 3. boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Ingredients Jager Bomb: 1 1 cup red bull (in place of water), add black cherry or Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Stir until fully dissolved. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Dissolve 1 package of raspberry Jell-O in 1 cup of boiling water, and stir until fully dissolved. Dissolve 1 box of orange Jell-O, and stir until fully dissolved. Place shots on a tray in refrigerator (not the freezer). Once that cools, add 1/2 cup plain vodka and 1/2 cup Chambord. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. sparkling wine, jello, water, sparkling wine, strawberries, chocolate and 4 more. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. The sparkling white grape juice in this raspberry jello jigglers recipe gives these a fun, bubbly appearance. Add 1 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of amaretto, and 1/2 cup of 151. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Add 1 cup blueberry vodka once the Jell-O has reached room temperature. Add vodka and cold water, 1/2 cup each, … Dissolve 1 envelope of Knox gelatin, and stir until fully dissolved. Bring 3/4 cup of water to a boil. Take 2 cups of boiling water, and dissolve 1 box of pineapple Jell-O and 1 box of cranberry Jell-O in it. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. If you add the alcohol while the Jell-O is still hot, you'll boil off the alcohol. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Add orange Jell-O, and dissolve completely. Stir constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved. https://www.fromhousetohome.com/recipes/blue-hawaiian-jello-shots-recipe Boil 1 cup of water. These Grape Limeade Vodka Jell- Shots are perfect for your next party. Stir well, and wait until the liquid has cooled before pouring into shot cups. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. I made four seperate containers with 1/2 cup alcohol and 1/2 cup Jell-O. This one varies from the normal method since champagne isn't as strong as hard alcohol, so cut the water out of this one. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of Goldschlager, and 1/4 cup of Bacardi 151. 1 small box of Jell-O (I use small boxes so I can make a bunch of different flavors in batches. Chill for 3 to 4 hours and serve. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Then mix in dark cherry Jell-O. Decades later, in 1899, Orator Francis Woodward bought the rights to Jell-O brand gelatin from Mr. Using lemon, strawberry, grape… Add the vodka and liqueur. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Go check out the Bloody Shark Shots and Fish Bowl Shots. Stir together boiling water and powdered gelatin in a mixing bowl. Pour cream into a small saucepan. When it's cooled down to room temperature, add the 1/2 cup of Malibu and the 1/2 cup of triple sec. Boil 1 cup champagne; mix in the orange Jell-O. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Stir in vodka and water (I usually mix these while I'm waiting for the Jell-O to cool a little and keep it in the freezer.). Dissolve 1 small box sour apple Jell-O, 3 oz of plain gelatin, and 1 tbs sugar. 3 oz berry blue Jell-O (this is different than blueberry), 1/2 cup KeKe Beach Key Lime Cream Liqueur, Splash of mint extract or freshly chopped mint, 3 oz plain gelatin (or flavor of your choosing), Three 3 oz Jell-O packets (whatever flavors you like), a dash (about 1 oz) of sweet & sour or margarita mix, Three 3 oz packages of cranberry or grape Jell-O. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. The more you distill it, the better it tastes, the more it costs. Make sure that all of the powder is dissolved. Raspberry Jello Shot Cake Balls The Tiptoe Fairy. Stir in 1 cup Mountain Dew, and mix well. Add 1 cup cold Coke to the mixture. Dissolve the cherry Jell-O in the boiling Coke. Our most trusted Grape Jello Shots recipes. Bring 2 cups juice to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Boil 1 cup of water. Wait until the Jell-O is room temperature to add the liquor! Stir well and cool. Don't add the alcohol while the Jell-O is still really hot because it will burn off the alcohol. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Mix grapes into the remaining jello in the bowl. Add 3/4 cup ice cold water. I have an over-abundance of Smirnoff vodka, and one can only drink so much before it gets boring. Dissolve watermelon Jell-O in the water. Add 1 cup of cold water followed by 1/4 cup of amaretto, 1/4 cup of coconut rum, 1/4 cup of dark rum, and 1/4 cup of spiced rum. Sprinkle with gelatin and allow to soak for a minute or two. Once cool, mix 2 cups vodka and 3/4 cup Captain Morgan Coconut Rum. Boil 1 cup water. Mix in gelatin. Stir well, and cool before pouring into cup. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/3 cup of vodka, and 1/3 cup of melon liqueur, and 1/3 cup of peach schnapps. Stir until completely combined, and give it a chance to cool before pouring into shot cups. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. So it’s a lot tastier, a lot more interesting, and way more fun to look at. Chill until firm (approximately 2-4 hours). Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Dissolve 1 package of orange Jell-O, and stir until fully dissolved. Once cool, add one more cup champagne and a splash of OJ. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of gin, and 1/4 cup of Blue Curaçao. Ingredients 1 Jell-O packet (3 ounces) 1 cup boiling water 1/2 cup flavored vodka 1/2 cup cold water 4 1/2-cup servings. Place the plastic soufflé cups on a large cookie sheet and set aside. Add 1 cup of Cruzan Banana Rum once it's room temp. Other people think that is the worst possible thing you could do. Bring 1 cup of Coke to a boil. Boil 1 cup water. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Boil 1 cup of water on the stovetop. Boil 1 cup water. Stir well until completely combined, and wait until the liquid has cooled before pouring into shot cups. In a medium bowl, put jello in bottom of bowl, pour in boiling water and mix well (about two … The sugar and flavoring also help mask the taste of the alcohol, so these things can sneak up on you. i've made them before but i like having a set recipe to follow that i can use next time. Because the alcohol gets absorbed into the gelatin once ingested, it takes longer to hit you. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of vodka, and 1/4 cup of peach schnapps. Pour mixture into ,individual shot-size (1oz-2oz) plastic or paper cups. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of spiced rum, and 1/4 cup of peach schnapps. Boil 2 1/4 cups of water. We even made some last year to celebrate Shark Week! Jello shots are such a fun treat to make for the grown-ups when you have BBQ’s and parties. It tasted like rubbing alcohol. Step 2: Add Your Alcohol Pour the mix into the cup, add the lid, then turn it upside down prior to refrigeration. Once that cools a bit, add 1/2 cup blueberry vodka and 1/2 cup raspberry vodka. One package of Jello (3oz) using this recipe yields twenty 20ml syringes for syringe shots. Goose Was Smoother: My preference for mixed drinks is Smirnoff because I feel like it's the place where price and taste meet. Once cool, add 1 cup of light rum. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of cinnamon schnapps, and 1/2 cup of vodka. Stir constantly until gelatin is … Stir well, and cool before pouring into cups. Refrigerate until set (approx. So, for Jell-o shots, you might be looking for quantity, not quality. Rating: Unrated Be the first to rate & review! I'm a junior in college studying creative writing with a minor in children's literature. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Once it's cool, get ready to add the alcohol: 1/2 cup of gin, 1/2 cup of light rum, 1/2 cup of vodka, and 1/2 cup of tequila. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Dissolve 2 packages of lemon Jell-O, and stir until fully dissolved. Step 1 Arrange 12 2-ounce plastic cups on a baking sheet. Boil 1 cup champagne. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Dissolve 1 package of orange Jell-O, and stir until fully dissolved. Gently ladle another thin layer of jello over the fruit to help hold it in place. Add 1 cup champagne and splash of lychee juice from the can. Which Vodka Tastes the Best in a Jell-o Shot? Be careful enjoying these tasty treats! Dissolve 1 box of cranberry Jell-O in it, and stir until fully dissolved. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Meanwhile, pour water into a large heatproof bowl. … #jelloshots #jelloshot #jelloshotrecipes #grape #limeade #vodka #cocktails #partydrinks #shots Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Boil 1 cup of water, and then add grape Jell-O. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Add 3 oz package strawberry Jell-O. Add 3 small packages of any flavor of Jell-O. Dissolve a 3 oz package of strawberry Jell-O in it, and stir until fully dissolved. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Dissolve 1 box of pineapple Jell-O, and stir until fully dissolved. Remove from heat. Boil 1 cup water. Dissolve 1 box of cherry Jell-O in 1 cup of boiling water, and stir until fully dissolved. The taller the container, the longer they will take to set. Dissolve 2 packages of lemon Jell-O, and stir until fully dissolved. Boil 1 cup water with a splash of lime juice, and add cranberry Jell-O. Once cool, add 1 cup coconut rum. Top with chopped and crushed mint leaves or substitute mint leaves with a splash of mint extract in the the boiling water. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Southern Comfort, and 1/4 cup of blackberry brandy. And it makes a serviceable shot. Bring 3/4 cup of water to a boil. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Once cool, add 1/2 cup peach schnapps and 1/2 cup Jager. Add 1 cup of cold water. Have fun with these trusted recipes for Jell-O® shots from Allrecipes.com. Dissolve thoroughly. Cover the mold with its top or with plastic wrap, without touching the jello. For a snazzy garnish, drop a single blackberry in each cup before chilling. Stir well, and cool before pouring into cups. In 1897, Pearl Wait adapted an 1845 patent for a gelatin dessert, and his wife, May Davis Wait, named the new product Jell-O brand gelatin. Once cool, add in 3/4 cup white rum and 1/4 cup cold water. If you don't do let the mixture cool, the alcohol can get boiled out, and you'll just be stuck with plain Jell-O. The Best Grape Jello Recipes on Yummly | Strawberry Pudding, Coca Cola Gums, Pink Lady Salad. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Add the cold water and vodka. Dissolve watermelon Jell-O in water. Also, please drink responsibly, and never drink and drive. Refrigerate until served. If you double up the Knox gelatin in this one, you can eliminate the cup and serve these up as jigglers! I'll tell you about the vodkas I've tried, and you can decide for yourself. Sprinkle gelatin over the water; let stand for 3 minutes. Here is a cheap, fun way to make delicious Jell-O shots. About the Brand. Dissolve the pineapple Jell-O in the boiling concoction. Dissolve blueberry Jell-O in the water. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Then add 1/3 cup of cold water. 1/2 cup watermelon vodka. Only one word to describe this one, PURPLE! This recipe cuts some vodka, adds some triple sec, some sprinkles, and some triple sec-infused whipped cream. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Fresh raspberries make it a healthy treat. Artificial flavor. Next, add 1 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of tequila, 1/4 cup of Blue Curaçao, and 1/4 cup of tropical fruit schnapps. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 3/4 cup of blackberry vodka, and 1/8 teaspoon of ginger powder. Place the grape jello mix powder in a medium mixing bowl. No stress! Here are the two flavor combinations we used for our Jolly Rancher Jello Shots: Blue Raspberry + UV Blue Vodka Add 1/3 cup of iced coffee, 1/3 cup of vodka, and 1/3 cup of Kahlua. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Add strawberry Jell-O, and stir until dissolved. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. 1 cup of boiling water. Boil 2 cups Sprite, and then add lemon and lime Jell-O. Dissolve 1 package of grape Jell-O in 1 cup of boiling water, and stir until fully dissolved. Add grape, cranberry/raspberry, and strawberry Jell-O. thank you. I tested four vodkas in cherry Jell-O. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. These Jell-O shots are made with Crush Grape flavored gelatin, vodka, and fresh limeade. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of Bacardi 151, and 1/4 cup of melon liqueur. Once cool, add 1 cup berry vodka, and place one gummy bear in the center of each shot. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Add 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of Black Vodka, and 1/4 cup of Chambord. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Add 1/2 cup of cold water and 1/2 cup of Jagermeister. Boil 1 cup water, and add melon Jell-O. Total Carbohydrate The traditional jello shot recipe is 3 ounces jello mix, 1 cup water, and 1 cup vodka. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Stir well, and wait until the liquid has cooled before pouring into shot cups. Add grape Jell-O. Dissolve 1 box of strawberry Jell-O, and stir until fully dissolved. Boil 1 cup of water. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of brandy, 1/4 cup of pomegranate liqueur, and 1/4 cup of gin. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, and dissolve plain gelatin in it. Dissolve strawberry-banana Jell-O in the boiling water. applejuic3 from San Diego, CA on April 08, 2012: that picture looks great. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. If more than two cups of liquid to one three oz. If not, here it is in all of its glory. Bring water to a rolling boil, then remove from heat. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Boil 1 cup water. Goose is a bit smoother than the Vitali and blended with the Jell-O better. ... Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Jello Shots A Beautiful Mess. Go With What You Like: That said, the most truthful answer here is "whatever you like best." Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Stir well, and cool before pouring into shot cups. Dissolve berry blue Jell-O in the water. The winner is Goose, or if your budget doesn't allow for that, go with Vitali. Stir well, and wait until the liquid is about room temperature before pouring into shot cups. I then hid the labels, asked my friends to try each one, and tell me which ones they like the best. Stir well, and cool before pouring into cups. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Stir well, and wait until the liquid has a chance to cool before pouring into shot cups. Stir well, and wait until the liquid has cooled before pouring into shot cups. Once cool, add 3/4 cup white rum and a dash (about 1 oz) of sweet & sour or margarita mix. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of coconut rum, and 1/4 cup of banana liqueur. Source: Better Homes and Gardens Save Pin Print. whipped cream, candies, cold water, vodka, jello, jello, boiling water and 1 more Grasshopper Jello Shots Ann's Entitled Life milk, green food … lemon grape jello shots. 3 oz cherry Jell-O. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. You may have seen the picture going around of the Jell-O shot master list. Add 1/2 cup of cold water and 1/2 cup of watermelon vodka. Once cool, add 1/3 cup peach schnapps and 2/3 cup vodka. https://www.fromhousetohome.com/recipes/best-jello-shot-recipes Try our Purple Nurple Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of melon liqueur, and 1/4 cup of coconut rum. MARGARITA* boil 1 cup water, add 3 oz pkg lime jello, 4 oz tequila, 4 oz sweet & sour margarita mix. Boil 1 cup tonic water. Since they are served in cups you can easily make these 1-2 days in advance of the party and store in the refrigerator until ready to drink. Let me know which ones you liked and which ones you'll have again! Pour jello mixture in to your Jellinator and fill your shot cups FAST. Stir well, and cool slightly before pouring into cups. Using the smaller boxes (3 ounces) of jello makes it easier to make multiple flavors, however, you can use the larger boxes of … For more Jell-O Shot recipes follow my Jell-O Shot board. Chill for 3 to 4 hours, and serve. All Nighter.
2020 grape jello shots